Diving into the Stories

By 7ynxzsOfficial

Lizzie does a spell with intentions of reversing Hope's humanity from ever turning off. It goes wrong, and Ho... More

01 - Salvatore House
02 - Klaus
03 - The Dance
04 - Elijah
05 - The Sun and the Moon
06 - Gotta Love Mother Nature
07 - Thought It Fitting To Talk To A King In Is Kingdom
08 - Will Be
09 - Hybrids
00 - Authors Note

Prologue

3K 59 0
By 7ynxzsOfficial

Elizabeth Saltzman came through a door blasted open with magic. Her eyes only fell on one person in the room. The tribrid. The blonde heretic disregarded the others in the room and began a chant towards Hope.

Hope turned toward Alaric, who seemed unsurprised, in the blink of an eye, "You knew she was here?" Hope was pushed off her feet as Lizzie chanted. In her left hand was a paper written in a foreign language and in her right hand was a knife she was siphoning from. "What the h-," A gust of white light began to emerge from the knife blinding everyone. An atomic white blast engulfed Hope, and when it was gone, so was she.

"What just happened in here?" the squad came running in, confused. Papers and debris were flying through the air. "Lizzie?" Kaleb tilted his head, his face filled with confusion. "Where the hell is Hope?" He noticed a missing tribrid.

Lizzie backed up from the blank space Hope formally stood. She dropped the knife and let go of the paper, which slowly fell to the ground. "I don't know—that wasn't supposed to happen..."

"What wasn't supposed to happen?" Alaric made his way to his daughter as fast as he possibly could with his crippled body. "Lizzie?" He called to her, expecting a response.

The blonde was at a loss for words. Her eyes went wide and her jaw dropped in shock. She turned away from her father, who stood in front of her, and she looked around the room with the rest of the squad.

Alaric pushed himself over to stand in front of her again with his cane. "What did you do, Lizzie?!" The blonde stayed silent, and everyone's eyes in the room fell on her.

•*•*•*•*•
Pages: 02
Words: 293
Written: 01/08/23
Published: 01/16/23

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.2K 170 10
Hope Mikaelson newly activated Tribrid, with no humanity goes to find the one person she thinks would know about her new enemy- THE TRIAD. But meetin...
24.3K 723 41
"Lizzie we are in this together always and forever." -Hope mikealson After Hope Mikaelson turned back on her humanity she was so broken she left myst...
37.7K 1.2K 21
The next story following "A Secret To Be Kept". It's been a little over a year since Hope proposed to Josie and she said yes. Josie has finally grad...
137K 2.2K 18
●○●○●○●○ In which the Scooby Doo gang, The Mikaelson's and many others are brought together to see their future in hopes of saving the world from anc...