𝐒𝐊𝐘𝐅𝐀𝐋𝐋. anakin skywa...

By -anecdoche-

SKYFALL | star wars anakin skywalker 💌 x fem! oc i miss the person you were befor... More

𝐒𝐊𝐘𝐅𝐀𝐋𝐋
𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞 & 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭
𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐞
𝒊. genesis
𝒊𝒊𝒊. tv
𝒊𝒗. enemy
𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝐭𝐰𝐨
𝒗. stress
𝒗𝒊. night vibes
𝒗𝒊𝒊. admired her beauty
𝒗𝒊𝒊𝒊. well, if it works.
𝒊𝒙. it would destroy us
𝒙. she's in pain.

𝒊𝒊. ride

547 27 80
By -anecdoche-

꒰ 🪐 ꒱

𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐞

𝐃𝐎𝐍'𝐓 𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝐌𝐄 𝐍𝐎𝐖,
𝐃𝐎𝐍'𝐓 𝐒𝐀𝐘 𝐆𝐎𝐎𝐃𝐁𝐘𝐄

🪐

The young woman watched each glowing console with her eyes, trying to remember what it felt like to drive a ship. She reached out to touch one of the buttons when a strong hand clamped around her wrist, stopping her.

"Don't," he replied angrily, not even looking at his companion, "I know what you wanted to do. So before you start, don't even try."

Naveen was the type of person, who wouldn't let the glowing buttons on his ship be touched for anything in the world. Even by people with such small hands and delicate gestures. He was respected for his responsibility, which he tried to instil in his former Padawan.

But judging from the previous situation, such a moment never happened. Ophelia glared at him angrily, a disapproving sigh left his lips.

"Will you never learn, Kenobi?" he asked, the brunette didn't understand at first, so her hand quickly clenched into a fist. "Do not touch the buttons."

"Fine. But let me go," she whispered through clenched teeth. Despite not feeling any pain, she hissed softly to make him feel remorse. "Ouch. Thanks..."

"Sorry."

For the first time since the beginning of their trip together, Naveen looked at the woman. His expression showed a slight remorse, which was quickly washed from his face. Ophelia gave him a gentle smile, then covered her mouth with a hand to stifle a laugh.

"Oh, I see." a desperate tone of voice spoke, after a short snort, "you're making fun of me."

"No." She said shortly, bursting into laughter.

Naveen looked at her, forcing his face to put on a mask of indifference. It was a hard task because hearing her pearly laugh, the corners of his mouth went up on their own. "I hate you, Kenobi."

He sounded stern, and for a brief moment, Ophelia thought he was serious. But she quickly shook that thought away when she saw those same ecstatic sparkles in his innocent eyes.

"You adore me."

Even if he hadn't admitted it outright, they both knew she was right. After all, she was always right.

That was why Naveen loved her company so much.

꒰ 🪐 ꒱

As they both set their feet on the land that belonged to Alderaan, Ophelia squealed like a little girl. Happiness began to bubble in her, making her look like a volcano of energy at times.

"Where do you want to go first?" he asked mockingly, seeing her joy.

It was one of his many favourite views. Because then, his heart was beating with considerable speed against his ribs, trying to jump out of his chest.

His lips automatically curved into a genuine smile as she looked at him again with sparkling eyes.

Inside, something drove him not to wait for her response, only to take the final step towards her and take a small hand. He intertwined their fingers, letting a pleasant shiver run down his spine.

"What are you doing?" She looked uncertain at their intertwined fingers, the corner of her mouth upturned.

"I'll take you to my favourite childhood place, just trust me" he explained hastily, then looked her straight in the eye.

Ophelia felt too many feelings all at once, not just unbridled joy, but a sense of protection. That she only felt with him. Looking up at him from under a fan of dark lashes, she nodded imperceptibly.

"I trust you," she whispered, swallowed, trying to calm her rapidly beating heart. "I have always trusted you and will always trust you".

She never stopped. And he never doubted that.

Still holding a small hand, intertwined with his fingers, Naveen with a small smile began to lead the younger one. Leading deep into the forest, the man took one last look at the ship, located not far from the palace.

Then his gaze flicked to the road ahead, smiling as he took more and more confident steps to remember the way to the lake.

The image that formed before their eyes took Ophelia's breath away. The woman looked at the water's surface with a smile on her lips. Seeing the slowly setting sun, and the orange-coloured sky, only caused more sparks of happiness to dance in her eyes.

"I loved coming here as a kid, my parents were always looking for me," he said, remembering the good times. The smile turned into momentary tiredness, "and whenever they found me, they always told me how useful I was."

Ophelia turned her head toward him, clasping their intertwined fingers tighter.

"And then dad told me how he loved to compliment mom. But he always lied, because he only cared about her goodness, not her happiness." his jaw clenched as the woman, a head shorter than him, watched his facial features. "I'm not going to be like him."

"You're not like that."

When their eyes met, Naveen's facial features softened, "That's why I want to tell you something. So please, for the first time, shut up and listen."

She rolled her eyes, chuckling softly. They both faced each other, clasping their other hands in a tight embrace. Many uninvited thoughts passed through the mind of the younger Jedi, but only one remained in place.

Say it, please. Say it.

"I want to be in your life, Ophelia, as a friend and more. You are good, determined, and cunning. You are perfect to become a Jedi Knight and take on your first Padawan." for some unknown reason, her eyes glazed over on their own.

"I want to keep you company, help you and train with you like we've been doing until now."

She opened and closed her raspberry mouth, wanting to make sure he was saying what she was thinking.

"I want you, I want to be with you, I want us."

Her heart began to beat faster, pounding against her ribs, causing excruciating pain. However, she didn't say anything, she didn't know how to respond to this confession, even though she wanted them to.

Swiftly, she let go of his hands, only to place her fingers on his cheeks. She tiptoed up, only to find her way to his lips, and kiss him. Their kiss conveyed all their emotions, as his hands wrapped tighter around her waist.

"I want us, too."

She said as soon as she left his lips. Naveen exhaled the accumulated air in his mouth with a whoosh of relief. They looked into each other's eyes, searching for something they hadn't seen before.

He was the first, who looked away to look at the orange-painted sky, looking for some sign in it.

"And what now? Who are we? Because certainly not a Master and a Padawan, certainly not two Jedi Masters." Naveen took a moment to answer her questions.

"We are Naveen and Ophelia. We are ourselves, more mature and full of strength."

"Naveen and Ophelia?" she asked, making sure.

"Naveen and Ophelia." He agreed with her, leaning over her again.

He rested his forehead against hers, to laugh out loud. The galaxy has given them an opportunity, which they both want to make the most of.

"Naveen and Ophelia..." she whispered, biting her lower lip.

Because that's what they were, incomplete but perfectly matched. Because they were Naveen and Ophelia.

꒰ 🪐 ꒱

They didn't count the time because it didn't matter to them.

They sat side by side, sinking their hands into the sand. Neither of them thought about what might happen tomorrow. They didn't think about returning to the bleak reality when everything they needed was given to them right now.

Comfort. Calm. Luck.

It was all that was missing for these two souls, left to their fate in a dangerous galaxy. Something no prophecy has thought of is how their paths might cross.

Naveen stared at Ophelia as if in a painting, searching for the slightest flaw in her that she didn't have. He wasn't in control as his thumb caressed the skin of her hand, or as his fingers grabbed a strand of her hair to tuck it behind the ear.

Ophelia didn't bother him with anything, just stared at the beautiful surface of the water, thinking only about the happiness Alderaan brought her.

Only after a moment did she look away, thus catching Naveen staring at her constantly. A blush spread across his cheeks that made Ophelia's heart beat faster.

"Did I embarrass you?" she laughed softly, fluttering her eyelashes.

"No, not really," he immediately replied, grunting softly, "It was weird, wasn't it?"

She didn't answer, just shrugged her shoulders. His hazel eyes looked away, now he was looking at their hands with a small smile on his face.

Telling himself, in his head, that he would never let any harm come to her.

Because this was his chance to atone for the sins his father had inflicted on young Naveen's mother. And he was going to show the world that he wasn't the same.

He was going to atone.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

184K 2.4K 15
A Jedi shall not know love. It was the code taught to you. But what happens when Anakin Skywalker comes back into your life and you are put under his...
16.6K 310 24
Padme survives (AU) | Star Wars (What If) | Fan Fiction
85K 2.7K 28
COMPLETED, phoenix knew obi-wan since she was a teenager and when she became a senator, she was more than happy to show off the fact that she had wel...
5.2K 295 12
❛ How long baby have i been away? ❜ ( obi-wan kenobi x oc ) ( tcw s1 - s7 ) cover by @crystallous !! ©HYPERLIGHTS 2021