Love So Life

By KillerRain

What if Kinn and Vegas actually got a long and Kim never left the main house and actually grew up with his br... More

Characters
Prologue
1
2
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
A.N
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
Epilogue

3

2.5K 114 18
By KillerRain

Kinn's P.O.V:

I threw the cigarette to the ground and stepped on it with my shoe to make sure it was completely put out then turned to the bartender.

"I see you found another job that's good" I said.

He frowned and tilted his head to the side.

"Oh you don't remember? I saw you beating that news anchor at the TV you really kicked his ass hard" I said chuckling.

He chuckled and took another cigarette breath before letting it out.

"Well...He deserved it that bastard was a shitty boss" He said.

"Oh well...I don't think I'll ever know since my father is my boss and I'm also another person's boss so..." I started.

He took another breath from his cigarette before turning to me and looking me from head to toe.

"I was right then...You're really a rich one" He said.

"Is that bad?" I asked.

"Hmmm...You seem ok enough compared to your friends but I'm more curious about why a person like you is here at this rowdy bar instead of hanging at some fancy expensive liquor place" He said.

I shrugged.

"Change of scenery" I said.

"Or trying to escape a demanding girlfriend on a valentine's night" He said.

"Boyfriend actually" I said.

"Oh" He said.

I waited for any of the usual comebacks coming from total strangers.

"So...You're looking for a change of scenery away from an annoying boyfriend?" He asked.

"Yeah basically" I said.

"Ok" He said shrugging.

Then stretched his arms.

"Man that's why being solo is the best at least I won't have someone to bother me" He said.

I chuckled and shook my head.

"Want to try?" He asked.

I looked at the cigarette he raised in front of me.

"It's a one time valentine's day offer since I happened to have weed with me tonight" He said.

"Weed" I said looking at the cigarette in disbelief.

Then looked at him and narrowed my eyes.

"You're an addict?" I asked.

"Oh hell no...I just do it on the holidays when I'm extremely bored" He said.

Then waved his hand in front of me.

"What do you say?" He asked.

I took the cigarette from him.

Party time I guess.

Then I lit the cigarette and took a breath of it.

I didn't know why but I felt like laughing all of a sudden.

"So...How does that feel?" A faraway voice asked.

I took another breath and let it out then raised a thumb up as I chuckled.

I blinked twice as my vision started getting a little clearer.

"Are you feeling better?" He asked.

I nodded again then handed him the cigarette.

"Let's go in and party" I said excitedly.

Then walked back into the bar.

I took off my jacket and started dancing with random people moving my head from side to side.

Porsche's P.O.V:

I looked at the guy with black hair still not sure if giving him weed was a good idea but he looked like he was having fun.

Some people started dancing around him as he clapped his hands and continued dancing.

But then he got up on top of a table.

His friends rushed over to him immediately.

"Kinn get down from there" One of them yelled over the sound of the music.

Then they helped him get off the table slowly.

He continued laughing though then he turned to look my way.

I looked around before pointing at myself to make sure he meant me.

So he walked over to me.

"Come dance with me" He yelled over the sound of the music.

His friends followed him looking all curious.

I opened my mouth to say something but closed it again when he suddenly grabbed my hand and walked me over to the dance floor.

I chuckled and shook my head as he continued dancing.

"What are you doing?" I asked smiling.

Then we started dancing together until the song ended.

He sighed heavily and stopped dancing then tilted his head back and closed his eyes.

I frowned in confusion when he suddenly smiled and looked at me.

"Ummm...Are you alright?" I asked.

"Yeah...Just a little annoyed that the song changed though...I really loved it" He said.

He seemed sober to me right now.

"You know it's been a while since I had so much fun I owe you one...My name is Kinn by the way and you?" He asked.

"Porsche" I said.

He turned to his friends.

One of them had a drink in his hand and another one was drinking right out of a bottle.

"Are we going back now?" The one who had a bottle in his hand asked.

"Yes...Kinn doesn't look alright" The one who was wearing makeup asked.

"Not really I'm totally fine" Kinn said.

"Hey can I buy two bottles of this whisky? It's so good" The guy who had the bottle asked.

"Yeah sure" I said.

After sometime they were gone and we started cleaning up the bar to close it.

But that's when I noticed that a customer forgot his jacket.

I picked it up and found a wallet that had Kinn's identity card inside.

I facepalmed.

Oh well...What can I say cannabis is always effective.

(The next day)

Vegas's P.O.V:

I was on my to the dining room to have breakfast.

"JUST WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN LAST NIGHT?" My father asked angrily.

Then grabbed my collar and pulled me to face him.

"You were sleeping around with other men again right? Are you planning to disgrace me all your life?" He said angrily.

Then slapped me.

"What were you doing huh? Instead of focusing on your work at the company and finding a girlfriend you're still drinking and playing around with men" He said angrily.

Then slapped me again.

"Uncle...It's time for breakfast" Kinn said.

My father looked at me angrily then turned to Kinn.

"Of course" He said then walked past me.

Kinn didn't say anything and I actually preferred it that way.

I walked past him and went back to my room.

Then put on some street clothes and left the house.

I didn't feel like eating anymore anyway.

(Later that day)

Kinn's P.O.V:

I remembered nothing from last night except that I was outside smoking with the bartender who I met at the TV station.

I'm sure that there was an after party somewhere because I had a hangover from hell so I must have drank a lot.

I groaned as I rubbed my temples.

Vegas and his parties are going to kill me someday.

I leaned my head on my desk and closed my eyes to rest for a bit.

After a minute or so there was a knock on the door.

"Come in" I said.

So Tem walked in.

"Ummm...Mr Kinn there's a problem" He said chuckling awkwardly.

I sat normally and nodded to tell him to keep talking.

"The...Ummm...Your boyfriend I mean...Mr Tawan is..." Tem started.

But Tawan pushed him away from the door.

"Tawan is angry...Kinn what the hell did you do to my garden?" Tawan asked.

Tem stood up and bowed politely before leaving the room.

"What did I..." I started.

But stopped talking and chuckled awkwardly when he showed me a surveillance video on his phone which had me peeing in his garden on his favourite flowers.

"Oh" I said.

"What did you do? Those are Tawan's favourite flowers" He said.

"Look...I was drunk ok?" I asked.

"And why didn't you come to the party last night? Tawan had a surprise for you" He continued.

I facepalmed.

I still had the hungover headache so I didn't need to tolerate his headache now.

So I opened my mouth to tell him that he should wait until working hours are over so we can discuss this without trouble but frowned when I saw the bartender from last night walking past the door.

Damn I must say that my imagination is quite wild during hangovers.

"What are you looking at Kinn?" Tawan asked.

He turned to look at the door.

"Ok...Look Tawan...I was hungover ok? Why don't we just talk about it later...This is a workplace after all" I said.

He opened his mouth to say something but the bartender from last night walked into the room.

"Oh there you are I was looking all over for you do you know how hard it was to find this place? Luckily I found the business card in your jacket" The bartender said.

"What's he talking about?" Tawan asked turning to me.

"Ummm..." I started.

"Who is he in the first place?" Tawan asked.

Tem walked in hurriedly and bowed in apology.

"I'm sorry I should have closed the door" Tem said.

"Oh well...As I was saying I only came to return your jacket" The bartender said.

"Porsche maybe you can talk to mr Kinn about that jacket some other time" Tem said chuckling awkwardly.

The bartender frowned.

"How can you be so careless? Forgetting to close the door when I'm talking to my boyfriend you're such a useless secretary" Tawan asked angrily as he turned to Tem.

"Hey...How dare you talk to my best friend like that?" The bartender asked angrily.

"I'm his boss I'll talk to him however I want" Tawan said angrily.

The bartender chuckled in disbelief.

"Wow...I really don't know what to say here...Has anyone told you that you're such an asshole?" The bartender asked.

Tawan glared at him.

"What did you say?" He asked.

Oh shit...

"Tawan leave now" I said.

"What the hell? Why should Tawan leave? He's the one who should go" Tawan said.

The bartender made a disgusted face.

"Did you just refer to yourself in third person you fucking jerk?" The bartender asked.

"I've had enough of you" Tawan said before slapping the bartender.

The bartender's head turned to the side from the smack then he chuckled to himself before grabbing Tawan's shoulders.

"The feeling is mutual bitch" The bartender said.

Then punched Tawan in the face causing him to fall to the floor.

"PORSCHE" Tem yelled in panic.

Then grabbed the bartender's shoulders and pulled him back.

Tawan stood up immediately but I grabbed him and pulled him back.

"LET ME AT HIM" Tawan yelled as he struggled in my grip.

"GLADLY YOU WIMP" The bartender yelled as Tem struggled with holding him back.

"WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE?" My father yelled from the doorway to my office.

We all turned to him like deers caught in headlight.

"Is there a good way to answer that?" I asked chuckling awkwardly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.6K 507 14
It has been months since the war between the Major and Minor ended. Months since Porsche and Porchay -Forcefully- moved into the Major house. A month...
67.9K 1.6K 26
what if korn and Kan never had any rivalry..what if all the siblings lived in harmony and love for each other...what if Pete finished his training an...
226K 6.4K 39
This is a fanfic purely from my own imagination. The story is continuing from the last episode of KinnPorsche The Series, not following the novel or...
33.8K 796 16
VegasPete fanfic. What if Vegas was found cheating on Pete?? What if Pete totally give up on their love and started moving on?? Will Vegas be able to...