The daily vest cannot be drop...

By Spinfoxie

Alternative Title: 日抛马甲不能掉 Author: Zimu Tao Summary: 25 years of interstellar, supernatural recovery, strange... More

The day throw vest cannot be dropped
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
99
100
101
102
103
104

98

40 2 0
By Spinfoxie

    Wen Muqing originally thought that this period of time would pass smoothly through his exhausting back and forth work.

    In order to prolong the life of the card, he can not use the card's own ability now, but the prop cards in the warehouse are rapidly consumed.

    [Why are there so few cards I can play, and why the card slot can’t be expanded, it’s really not enough! ] Wen Muqing complained to Wu Quan angrily, [Wen Zheliu is almost exhausted! ]

    Wu Quan: [...This, that, indeed, there is nothing I can do. ]

    [Should I tear up the card earlier? Just say go back and change shifts?]

    Wen Muqing: [The newly drawn card can't be played? Is there another low-level permanent card?]

    Card slots are limited after death, and there are only a few cards that come and go. If you want to reduce the number of cards, you have to wait for the durability to reach zero to automatically tear the card, or repair the high-level card and lose the low-level card. .

    But now that the permanent card occupies the position, it is impossible for him to tear up Ye Shou or Ye Tingshen. Lin Ta's divination is still useful and must be kept. The remaining seven-day card...

    Wen Muqing is entangled.

    Angus is also a daily card, but his bloodsickness makes him not suitable for publicity. Currently, he summons the soldiers in the fairy tale book to deal with B-level weirdness, and the time limit can be stuck for a long time.

    The only thing I was worried about was Wen Zheliu, even if he played for at most ten minutes each time, his durability would drop quickly.

    Wu Quan said: "Then let nature take its course." ]

    Turning the wheels around, Wen Muqing got nothing but wasted time.

    But soon, he heard another bad news from the monitoring room.

    The staff member in charge of delivering the news had a frowning face, sighed, and looked incomprehensible, he said: "Received reports from the police from all over the country, a group of people claiming to be [Avengers] suddenly appeared at night recently, and they specially picked people who travel at night to attack them." , will also collect information and attack those with weak abilities.”

    "[The Avengers] is a bulk organization. Through the interrogation of the arrested members, most of the members are extreme people. There are relatives and friends around them who have been hurt by strange things. They blame it on the country for concealing it. Now they know the truth. , will take revenge."

    "The country's concealment is not for the sake of social stability. If it weren't for Mr. Youwen and the others to help stabilize the situation and announce it suddenly, facing so many A-level weirdness that cannot be solved, it is really going to be a scene of the end of the world panic!" the staff member complained He said, "Don't consider the overall situation at all."

    Xie Yan tapped his finger on the desktop: "There are indeed advantages and disadvantages to concealing strange news. It is normal for them to harbor resentment, but it is very irrational to take revenge on innocent people in a radical way." It's done."

    "Director, are we going to track down the information and arrest him?"

    Xie Yan suddenly raised his head and asked Wen Muqing, "Ye Shou, what do you think?"

    Wen Muqing was still chatting with Wu Quan when he heard that he was cueed, He raised his head, thought for a while and said, "Those who break the law will definitely be arrested, but if it takes a lot of manpower to deal with them, it will slow down the weird eradication."

    "Why did this organization suddenly appear? Is it one of them? Someone interfered with it?"

    Xie Yan nodded and said, "It's possible."

    He told the staff, "Issuing a notice to strengthen patrols at night, it's best to send plainclothes to infiltrate their organization to find the main troublemaker."

    Wen Muqing said: "If If necessary, I can help."

    "Then I will trouble you." Xie Yan did not refuse.

    ...

    Wen Muqing still has something to do this afternoon, he has to go to the hospital to fish out his body.

    Because of Ye Shou's relationship, Shuguang people's attention to "Wen Muqing" has greatly increased, and his coma for no reason can easily make them think of strange influences. After tossing back and forth, Shuguang has already considered inviting experts from all over the country to come. Consultation.

    But Ye Shou had no reason to refuse.

    Wen Muqing's original intention was to hide his own body and not get involved in right and wrong. The thought of exposing his body to the eyes of Shu Guang and the top supernatural beings in the country made his scalp tingle.

    On the balance between the two, it is better to let Wen Muqing "wake up naturally", and he rushes back to pick himself up.

    The weather is still good today. Pingyu City is still a bit hot in October, but because the city is well-greened and there is a water film under the road, the temperature is not high.

    Wen Muqing fished out his body with Ye Shou, pushed the wheelchair and walked slowly on the tree-lined path, while Shao Cuihua followed him, chatting enthusiastically.

    It seemed that because her son had grown wings and flew, Aunt Shao poured all her enthusiasm on Wen Muqing, making Wen Muqing, who hadn't felt the warmth of her elders for a long time, extremely helpless.

    Shao Cuihua: "Xiao Wen, you slept for so long this time. Although Auntie gave you a massage, it doesn't mean that you can stop doing rehabilitation now and go back to exercise with your brother. Why are you so weak and sick at such a young age... ..."

    Wen Muqing: "Okay, okay."

    Shao Cuihua: "Shall I go to my aunt's house for dinner tonight? You should be able to drink the old duck soup I made. Guangyu has been talking about you for a long time, but now he is promising, go talk to the state leaders Wherever you go to do research at the base, you won’t be able to come back home!”

    Wen Muqing: “Yeah, let’s not go to your house for now, I have something to do with my brother.”

    Shao Cuihua glanced at Ye Shou secretly, and said He said: "Take good care of yourself, tell auntie if you have anything to say, some people don't come to the hospital a few times, how do they know how to take care of patients!"

    Wen Muqing: "..." The patient is me, and I am the one who is scolded.

    He could only smile helplessly and accept everything.

    Shao Cuihua laughed as she read it herself, she looked Wen Muqing up and down, the sun shone through the dense green leaves and sprinkled on the young man's face, illuminating his pale face with blood, making him look extremely handsome. She couldn't help muttering in her heart, it's a pity for such a good child to live alone...

    Wen Muqing thought about whether to spend energy to heal the main body directly, his body was originally reorganized by energy, no matter its weight Still, the pain perception is much lower than that of normal people. If the internal organs were not simulated realistically, he would have scared the doctor to faint in the hospital.

    It's a bit like the down payment and the final payment. Even if the total amount of energy used has not changed, paying in two installments will always make people feel that they are earning a little bit.

    Wu Quan said: [You don't lack energy now, just use it. ]

    [However, if I am cured, I will be arrested by Shuguang for research, which will be more troublesome. ] Wen Muqing muttered, [Why don't you get your body out first? ]

    [Eh? Feel unnecessary? ] Wu Quan muttered, [When everything is over, it will be the same to separate me out. ]

    Then it will take two months. Wen Muqing thought, he felt that Wu Quan was broadcasting to him every day what great things the supernatural beings did and where the food was delicious. Although he didn't say anything, the loneliness in his tone still couldn't be concealed.

    All in all, the overall situation has been decided these days, even if there will still be a wave of crisis, but Wen Muqing predicted through divination that the problem is not big and he can handle it.

    It's better to throw Wu Quan out and let him stop talking nonsense in his mind all day long.

    He happily said: [Just do it like this, anyway, I have enough energy, I will deal with you first, and I will deal with myself in a few days. ]

    Wu Quan: [? ? Have you stopped drawing cards? ]

    Wen Muqing said: [Just go to Weird and harvest. ]

    Wu Quan thought for a while, but found no loopholes, so he answered happily and went back to pinch his face.

    Not far ahead, we arrived at the community, and we could vaguely see a small grocery store standing at the door, and Wen Muqing still had a feeling that things were different.

    His keen hearing, however, picked up the faint sobbing that was coming from next to his grocery store.

    Shao Cuihua didn't notice it, and she gave a few worried words before turning around and going to the vegetable market next to the community to buy vegetables.

    Wen Muqing went in the direction of the crying, and found a little girl with a big bag and short hair squatting at the door of his grocery store, her eyes were red, and she choked from time to time. She didn't answer when the message popped up.

    Wen Muqing looked at his dilapidated iron sliding door, and remembered that he also picked up Li Sanuo's wolf cub here last time. Could it be that there is some metaphysics in this door?

    He controlled Ye Shou's vest and pushed himself over, took out a pack of paper from his pocket and handed it to her: "What's the matter?" The

    little girl shook her head, didn't take the paper, but just said "Thank you".

    Wen Muqing said: "I am the owner of this shop." The

    little girl raised her head in surprise, and blurted out: "I thought this shop had closed down."

    After saying that, she quickly waved her hands and said, "I, I didn't mean that! "

    Ah...it looks so small.

    Ye Shou took out the key to unlock it, and the iron sliding door opened, revealing a wide variety of goods.

    Wen Muqing stretched out his hand to lend strength to the little girl whose legs were numb from squatting, and let her stand up, while Ye Shou handed her a small stool.

    "If you don't mind, can you tell me what happened?" He originally wanted to hand over a bottle of milk, but suddenly found that he hadn't come back for several months, and the milk had reached the expiration date, so he had to give up regretfully.

    The little girl was carrying a big bag and sitting on a small stool. She looked a bit naive. She said sullenly, "I told my classmate that I would come to Pingyu City for a trip, but in the end she went back on it."

    "Then I ran out by myself." She slammed her bag angrily, impotently and furiously, "Why is this place so roundabout! I can't even get out following Chenxi's map..."

    The place where Wen Muqing lives It is also an old community, with many buildings in disrepair, close to Xicheng District, and if a little girl comes to Pingyu City to play, she should go to Dongcheng District.

    This lost way has lost most of the city.

    He couldn't help asking: "I remember that the travel guide should have said that you have to take the B203 bus to Dongcheng District." The

    little girl turned pale with shock, "Isn't it B302?"

    Wen Muqing: "..." This person ran away Come out, can her parents rest assured?

    The little girl also knew that she was stupid, so she hesitated and didn't say anything, and could only say for a long time: "Then the Shuihua Hotel is also in Dongcheng District?"

    "Yes, it is." Wen Muqing said helplessly, "I'll take you there later " The

    little girl hesitated: "You...isn't it convenient?"

    "It's okay, he will take you there." Wen Muqing pointed to the man standing behind him.

    The little girl said hello, and said cautiously: "Then let's exchange Chenxi's contact information."

    Wen Muqing handed her to her to scan it indifferently.

    The above shows the basic information of this little girl.

    Ying Tongtong, this name... Wen     Muqing

    frowned: "What's your father's name?

    "

Studying in university?" Wen Muqing asked in a different way.

    The little girl nodded, and wanted to continue asking questions with some doubts, but when the fierce-looking white-haired brother stepped forward, she immediately suppressed her doubts.

    Controlling the vest and following Ying Tongtong on the bus to Dongcheng District, Wen Muqing summoned a crystal ball and rubbed it with his hands.

    Wu Quan said: "This is Ying Feng's daughter, right?" I remember Wen Gefei mentioned her name. ]

    Wen Muqing: [Well, it's her, the age, name and school are all matched, I didn't expect such a coincidence to meet her in Pingyu City. ]

    At this time, normal universities are indeed still on National Day holidays, and it is normal for Ying Tongtong to go out for a trip, but she is going out of the province alone in a fit of anger, and she looks like a road idiot, which makes people worry.

    But now that he's an adult, he doesn't have any position to keep an eye on him. If he is discovered, he really has a mouth to tell.

    It's a pity that Linta's divination ability has been used up today, and he can't test it again, so he can only regret putting this plan until tomorrow.

    ...

    Ye Shou sent Ying Tongtong to the Shuihua Hotel, watched her check the room number with the front desk, and told her, "You should be careful when you go out alone, and don't go out at night, these nights are not safe.

    " Tong Tong obediently said hello, and asked curiously, "Brother, what is your relationship with Brother Wen Muqing?"

    "I am his brother." Ye Shou accepted himself as his brother without changing his face.

    The little girl said shyly: "Then thank him again for me. I was a little nervous just now, so I didn't say it. When I have a chance next time, I will send you my special products!"

    Ye Shou showed a smile: "You're welcome, remember to check the doors and windows, and be careful."

    He watched the little girl rushing to the elevator with a big bag on her back, and said with emotion that it's nice to be young.

    Eh...he seems to be quite young?

    Deep in thought.jpg

    In the evening, Wen Muqing rarely stopped all the card actions, but under Wu Quan's guidance, he constructed a model of his future body in his mind.

    [Longer legs, wait a minute! too long! Don't make your eyes crooked for me, big and small eyes don't look good! ! Wu Quan wailed excitedly, "Add a tear mole to the corner of my eye, I think there are good-looking people." ]

    Wen Muqing was made a little dizzy by his trouble: [Can't you draw a copy for me? This pinching will pinch until the year of the monkey. ] Wu Quan didn't say the specific size, big and small, you can hear something.

    Wu Quan said: [The fun of pinching the face lies in the randomness. If I give you the design directly, then if you want to change it, it will affect the whole body. ]

    Wen Muqing: "..." I don't want this kind of randomness.

    But for the sake of Wu Quan being so happy, Wen Muqing was still patient.

    On the other side, the Water Blossom Hotel.

    Ying Tongtong is currently in video communication with her classmates.

    She looked angrily at the classmate who was very beautifully dressed, and asked her, "Didn't you say you won't come to Pingyu City?!" The

    classmate said, "I thought Ah Feng wouldn't go." Ah Feng was her boyfriend, the two of them are very sweet.

    Ying Tongtong was furious: "You didn't tell me at the beginning that your boyfriend would go! How embarrassing for me to be a light bulb!" The

    classmate said nonchalantly: "Don't be angry, I'm already Are you here? Do you want to come out to play?"

    "Where are you going to play?" Ying Tongtong was startled for a moment, "What's so fun at night." What's

    more, the elder brother she met in the afternoon repeatedly told her not to Ying Tongtong is not a fool when going out at night, so she naturally knows that it is not safe at night.

    The classmate said mysteriously: "Don't you want to know where your dad works? Ah Feng has contacts, and he helped to find out."

    Ying Tongtong's hands trembled for a moment, and she almost turned off Chenxi. She hurriedly said: "You Do you really know what my dad does? Then do you know when he will come back?"

    The classmate said: "I don't know, but you can find out when you come here. Let me tell you, it seems to have something to do with supernatural beings!

    " If I come, I'm not sure I'll have a chance tomorrow."

    The classmate who was dressed up in fancy clothes hung up the communication with a smile, leaving Ying Tongtong alone, anxious and angry, she gritted her teeth and thought about Wen Muqing's communication I thought, but I still haven't called.

    It's ten o'clock now... That little brother looks so unwell, should he be asleep?

    She thought uncertainly, then turned on all of her Chen Xi's protective devices and insurance, and went out with a portable anti-wolf spray.

    In southern cities, even at night, it is not cold. Ying Tongtong took a taxi and reported the location, feeling a little uneasy while touching her anti-wolf spray.

    She and this classmate are roommates, and the relationship can be good or bad, but this is the first time someone invited her to travel when she grew up, and she is quite moved.

    Although he was almost let go, but at least someone came, even if there was an extra man, he could finally travel well.

    But she has never been to a bar at night, what is it like inside?

    Taxis also have self-driving functions, but they are still not as flexible as humans, so drivers are not out of work.

    It happened that Ying Tongtong was in the car with a more enthusiastic uncle. When he saw the little girl running to a bar in Xicheng District alone, he couldn't help but remind him: "That psychedelic kiss is not safe. Go to the little girl's big night at home." Not too good, why don't uncle send it back to you?"

    Ying Tongtong shook his head: "I'm just looking for my classmates, I don't drink."

    "It's not safe to drink, the fruit there also contains alcohol, remember not to eat it "The uncle muttered, "Are you looking for a boyfriend? Let me tell you, most of the people who go to that place to drink are looking for sex. I advise you to keep your eyes open."

    "It's not a boyfriend, it's a roommate." Ying Tongtong said, "Why don't you wait for me at the door, uncle, I just want to go in and ask something very important, and I will come out soon." The

    driver uncle thought for a while , and said: "Okay! It just so happens that I have the last order." The

    taxi stopped at the intersection, Ying Tongtong turned on the lighting system of Chenxi, and carefully looked at the somewhat dark long street.

    The street lamps here are a bit in disrepair, flickering on and off, and sticky stains are everywhere on the ground. Ying Tongtong frowned in disgust, and found the "Psychedelic Kiss" with vulgar lights at the end.

    "Why did Mengmeng choose this place..." She muttered, "It's uncomfortable just looking at it."

    A message popped up on Chenxi: [Mengmeng: I saw you! Come to room 201 on the second floor! ]

    Ying Tongtong pouted, thinking, if Mengmeng can't tell the reason, she won't play with her.

    Ying Tongtong still vaguely remembers her father's appearance. He is tall and thin, wearing glasses, and has the smell of a young boy. She even rode on his neck to play when she was a child.

    It's just that when she went to junior high school and came back from the summer camp, her mother told her, "Your father has gone on a business trip, and I don't know when he will be back."

    This business trip... I went to her university.

    I almost forget what a person looks like! !

    Ying Tongtong also knows that there are people with supernatural powers now, but don't the people with supernatural abilities eat and drink and go home as usual. Her father is nothing special, so it must be his own problem.

    When Dad comes home, she will definitely reprimand him severely!

    Ying Tongtong became angry when she thought about it, her anger was emboldened, she rushed directly to room 201, and pushed open the half-open door.

    Then, she froze.

    I saw the roommate and her boyfriend who were talking to her carelessly in the video were squatting aside, and a group of strangers dressed in black were sitting on the couch.

    One of them said, "Ying Feng's daughter?"

    "It should be right."

    ...

    The next day, Wen Muqing was woken up by a knock on the door.

    He pinched Wu Quan's body all night yesterday, and finally squeezed out a body that he was satisfied with, and it was enough to wait for the energy to be infused into it.

    Because it was really exhausting, he didn't even notice that someone approached him around the grocery store, but Wu Quan woke him up instead.

    [It's Yang Minyue and Zhang Te, what are they doing to find Wen Muqing? ] Wu Quan was a little curious, [Or did you come to find Ye Shou? ]

    Ye Shou shouldn't be with Wen Muqing. Wen Muqing controlled Ye Shou to put himself in the wheelchair, then retracted the card, and slowly pushed the wheelchair to open the iron sliding door.

    Wen Muqing and Yang Minyue only met once, and they never exchanged names, so he couldn't show a familiar look.

    He pretended to be a little dazed and said, "You guys are—"

    Yang Minyue frowned, looking in a bad mood, while Zhang Te, who was standing next to him, looked restless.

    Seeing that Wen Muqing finally opened the door, the two got straight to the point.

    Yang Minyue turned on Chenxi, and pulled out a picture of the school entrance: "You should have seen this girl yesterday."

    Ying Tongtong!

    Wen Muqing's heart tightened, and he unconsciously clasped the handle of the wheelchair. He said, "When I came back from the hospital yesterday afternoon, I found this child squatting at the door of the grocery department and chatted a little. What's wrong with her?"

    Yang Minyue Instead of answering his question, he continued to ask: "Do you know her subsequent itinerary?"

    Wen Muqing pretended to recall, and said: "She told me that she was visiting Pingyu City, but she got lost on the wrong bus. Yes , and later Ye Shou sent her back to the Shuihua Hotel."

    Yang Minyue: "Does she have any plans after revealing it?"

    Wen Muqing shook his head, his face getting paler and paler: "She just said that she will come to play for two days, and where to go is not specific. Never mentioned it to me."

    Looking at his expression, Zhang Te said, "Let's go directly to Ye Shou and ask!"

    "No, I just came over. If you have anything to say, just tell me." Ye Shou, who was not supposed to be here, suddenly walked in from the outside , holding a bag of breakfast in his hand.

    He handed the breakfast to his body and said, "You go to the room to have breakfast first, and I'll talk to the police."

    Wen Muqing held the warm breakfast and was pushed back to the back room by him.

    Yang Minyue and the two breathed a sigh of relief.

    They also knew that Wen Muqing had been in a deep sleep for a long time and had just come out of the hospital. He was afraid that he would irritate someone if he said something. At this time, Ye Shou came and it was much easier.

    Soon, Ye Shou closed the door of the back room and walked out, asking them what happened in a deep voice.

    Yang Minyue said: "Ying Tongtong is dead."

    Although everyone was mentally prepared, when these words were uttered, the air froze for a moment.

    Ye Shou pinched his own flesh with his fingernails, and managed to remain calm: "Can you tell me something specifically?"

    Yang Minyue said, "It's still under investigation. When you sent her back to the Water Flower Hotel yesterday, did she have any problems?" A special move?"

    Ye Shou said: "I told her not to go out at night, and she agreed, Ying Tongtong is not such a careless person, she should not go out, unless there is something that makes her have to go out."

    Yang Minyue : "But she left the hotel at 10:35 last night, and the hotel surveillance video captured her getting into a taxi."

    "What about the driver?"

    "We asked the driver, and he said that Ying Tongtong was indeed I got into her car, and my destination was Psychedelic Kiss in Xicheng District—a bar in a gray area." Yang Min frowned, "I said to ask my roommate about something, and he would come out in a while, but he waited He did n't come out for more than an hour."

    "He didn't look for it?"

    Zhang Te sneered, "That guy fell asleep because of sleepiness, and he only called the police this morning."

    Yang Minyue's voice became cold: "Zhang Te! Control your emotions!"

    Ye Shou took a deep breath and said, "Where is Ying Tongtong's Chenxi? Haven't you found any information?"

    Yang Minyue shook his head: "I haven't found her Chenxi yet, the murderer It seems that she deliberately wanted to hide the clues, and directly took Chen Xi away. We found her roommate and her roommate's boyfriend in Psychedelic Kiss, but she is delirious and can no longer speak."

    "There is a premeditated plan. "Ye Shou said.

    "It was premeditated." Yang Minyue was sure, "Ying Tongtong's information has been encrypted, and her father's information has very high authority, so I can't retrieve it. It must be related to the supernatural being. I have already reported this matter. You The authority is higher than mine, please pay more attention."

    Ye Shou put his hands on the counter and said "OK" in a very soft voice.

    Yang Min looked at Wen Muqing who was staying in the room, and reminded him: "Your friend just came out of the hospital, you'd better not tell him about this, I'm afraid he will be stimulated."

    Ye Shou nodded: "It's okay, I won't tell Him."

    "Then I'll leave." Yang Minyue led Zhang Te out of the grocery store and walked to a far intersection.

    Zhang Te was so suffocated that he asked: "Ye Shou's authority is much higher than ours, why don't you send him the information directly, and ask him to find it by himself?"

    Yang Minyue said lightly: "Ye Shou is still a person and a good person anyway. He was the one who sent Ying Tongtong back to the hotel yesterday, but something happened to him not long after he left, and it is impossible for him not to be shocked."

    "Didn't you tell him the truth?"

    Yang Minyue slapped him directly It was patted on Zhang Te's shoulder: "Xiao Zhang, I think you should really improve your EQ!"

    Yang Minyue's lips trembled, and he seemed to be several years older for a while, and he said dejectedly: "How can I have the heart to show him Ying Tong?" Tong's photo, she was tortured and killed!" Wen

    Muqing

    manipulated Ye Shou to lock the iron sliding door of the grocery store again.

    Ye Shou was sitting on the bed, and he was sitting in the wheelchair. The two bodies were facing each other, with unconcealable panic and sadness in their eyes.

    Wu Quan kept silent, as if he had left his mind.

    After a long while, Wen Muqing said: [Wu Quan, can you find out the location of Ying Tongtong's morning light? ]

    [Yes. ] Wu Quan's somewhat sluggish mechanical sound sounded, [In a shed near Wenming Road, Xicheng District, Pingyu City. ]

    He suddenly broke down and said: [Why is this happening! ! ! ]

    They also greeted the little girl with a silly smile in the afternoon, and told her to be careful

    at night... They planned to pinch Wu Quan's body at night, but Linta just used his divination ability.

    All these coincidences combined, and a lovely girl died in a place unknown to them.

    As soon as Wu Quan thought of himself who was happily tossing and pinching his face last night, he wanted to format himself directly.

    Wen Muqing didn't speak. He closed his eyes and leaned on the wheelchair. If it wasn't for the slight heaving of his chest, he would have looked like a corpse.

    After half a minute, he suddenly breathed heavily, and a blush appeared on his pale face.

    Some oxygen-deprived brains became strangely clear, Wen Muqing said: [Check out Tongtong's affairs first, you can't blame this incident. ]

    If you want to blame it, you can blame him, the matter of [Avengers] is still settled, and the night is full of dangers, once a little girl like Ying Tongtong encounters something, she can't run away.

    His intuition from last night clearly sounded the alarm, but he still didn't take it to heart.

    Some heart-wrenching colic came from his heart, making it difficult for him to breathe.

    Wen Muqing directly cut all his consciousness into Ye Shou's body, and put his body back on the bed.

    This body is too weak, even this little emotional fluctuation is unbearable.

    Wen Muqing didn't dare to use Wen Zheliu or Ye Tingshen's cards at this time, for fear that he would develop a desire to kill under the influence of the cards.

    He's very, very angry now.

    [Night Watchman] His emotions are very weak, and even his skills are of the type to stabilize emotions. Wen Muqing quickly regained his composure after being overheated for a while. He said to Wu Quan: [You first put Tongtong Chenxi inside, All communication records after eight o'clock last night were called up. ]

    Wu Quan quickly called up the record and imported it directly into Ye Shou's morning light.

    He kept sobbing. Although Wen Muqing didn't know how he was crying in his current incorporeal state, Wu Quan was undoubtedly hit hard.

    After they parted yesterday, Ying Tongtong received a message from her roommate at 10:20, and the two had a video chat for a while.

    Wu Quan posted the subtitles below, marking several key words in red.

    It really has something to do with Ying Feng... Wen Muqing suppressed his emotions, trying not to let regrets swallow him up.

    At that time, he actually thought about mentioning the name Ying Feng to Ying Tongtong, but he was afraid of causing trouble to Ying Feng who was making psychological adjustments, so he refrained from mentioning it.

    But once he mentioned it, Ying Tongtong would not go out in the middle of the night to take risks for Ying Feng's information.

    Next is a piece of audio.

    Man A: "Ying Tongtong, do you know where your father is?"

    Ying Tongtong: "What do you want to do? Didn't you say you would tell me about my father?"

    Man B: "Stop talking nonsense, your father is Ying Feng is right, I remember that their house was next door to mine seven years ago, and Ying Feng had supernatural powers at that time."

    Ying Tongtong: "What do you want to do?"

    Male B: "If your father was at home then , My wife can’t be killed by Weirdness!”

    Ying Tongtong: “What are you talking about? What does your wife being killed by Weirdness have anything to do with my dad?!”

    (A crisp applause mixed with Ying Tongtong's screams)

    Male B: "He was able to come back at that time, but it's all because you bitch made a fuss about eating cake, so he was delayed for so long."

    Ying Tong Tong: "I don't know anything!"

    Added to this was punches and kicks, mixed with the girl's helpless cries.

    Wen Muqing was afraid of missing the clue, so he listened to everything in a daze, and waited until the end sound was closed with a "beep", then he shook his hand violently, almost throwing the whole morning light out.

    Wu Quan fell silent while crying. As a non-physical system, he could receive all the content in the moment he came into contact with the data, which was unavoidable.

    Below is the photo of Ying Tongtong seen in the bar surveillance. Wen Muqing pointed at her dull eyes with his hand. Ying Tongtong opened his eyes, as if looking at him directly through the screen, asking why he didn't come save her.

    Wu Quan said: "Don't look at it." ]

    [Let me take another look...] Wen Muqing said softly, [She looks very small, she just graduated from high school. It is said that people with clear eyes will have good luck. ]

    [...It must be my bad luck that got her down. ]

    Wu Quan directly forcibly turned off the photo: [Wen Muqing, what nonsense are you talking about! ]

    Wen Muqing didn't speak, he just scratched the foot of the bed with his hands once in a while, digging a gap in the neat and smooth place on it.

    This matter has become very clear up to this point. The [Avengers] group got the information that Ying Feng is a supernatural being. They couldn't find him, so they followed the clues and touched Ying Tongtong.

    Seven years ago, Ying Feng should have awakened his supernatural ability not long ago, but he was still considered a master among the Shuguang crowd, and there should be many people in the local world who knew him.

    It was supposed to be Ying Tongtong's birthday at that time, and she acted like a baby and asked her father to buy a cake, but unexpectedly, something strange happened around her house, and it happened to hurt other ordinary people.

    The strangeness must have been resolved by Ying Feng who arrived later, but the files of ordinary people's deaths still left traces.

    This matter... Ying Tongtong is so innocent.

    When Wen Mu heard Xie Yan talk about the "Avengers" in the morning, he could only feel that their behavior was unreasonable, but only when he was really in it, could he feel the soul-devouring anger rising from the bottom of his heart.

    He turned on Ye Shou's Dawn and directly connected to Xie Yan who was far away in Tibet.

    Xie Yan quickly picked up the communication and cast a puzzled look at him.

    "You go to the monitoring room first." Wen Muqing said, "I have something to tell you." The

    information in the monitoring room is very important, and the shielding will be turned on to the maximum. Unless Chen Xi contacts, no one else can detect the conversations of the people inside.

    Xie Yan followed suit.

    Wen Muqing asked: "How is Ying Feng's situation now?"

    "Ying Feng...?" Xie Yan frowned, "Where did you hear this name?"

    "Experiment No. 502 was originally named Ying Feng, I have already found it "Wen Muqing directly interrupted his inquiry, and said eagerly, "How is he now?"

    Xie Yan said: "He is in charge of Director Wen, but I have read the daily report, and the situation is fine. Recently, I heard from MIA. It is suggested that top psychologists and therapists have been recruited to calm them down."

    "Then you go and get Wen Gefei." Wen Muqing's face was gloomy, "I have something about Ying Feng."

    Xie Yan met Ping Ri for the first time Ye Shou, who has always been calm in Li, showed such an expression, he didn't ask any more questions, but simply called Wen Gefei over.

    Wen Gefei held a dozen paper materials in his hand, and was sketching on them. Even when he was in front of the video, he didn't put it down. He asked, "What's so urgent?"

    "Ying Feng's daughter, Ying Tongtong, traveled to Pingyu City yesterday and was killed by unknown persons at night. I guess it was the [Avengers] group who did it." Wen Muqing took a deep breath and quickly explained the situation, " Shouldn't Ying Feng's security measures be the highest? Why would someone find his daughter."

    Xie Yan's face darkened instantly: "Are you sure it's [the Avenger]?"

    "Ying Tongtong's alarm device is on , but it was not triggered, which means that it was not a strange hand; the roommate who asked her to go to the bar was poisoned; and in the video communication between her and her roommate, her roommate mentioned the thing about the supernatural being. "

    Wen Muqing quickly stated the results of his analysis: "Ying Tongtong's death is very likely because someone with a heart set his sights on Ying Feng. The mental state of an alienated person is very important. Ying Feng is currently the only one who has reached A. We must ensure his state."

    "Even if it is delayed, it must be delayed until it is weird .

    All are eliminated, and the source of pollution disappears. With a sound of "

    swipe", all the materials in Wen Gefei's hands were scattered on the ground, and he hurriedly squatted down to pick them up, even if half of his face was covered by a mask, he could feel his panic.

    "Gefei, what's the matter?" thing? Xie Yan frowned, "What did you promise Feng Feng?" "

    Wen Gefei said in a low voice: "Ying Feng's psychological treatment is going well, and he is even healthier than ordinary people. Recently, the information has just been released, and ordinary people have a good acceptance of supernatural beings. "

    I... promised him to bring his wife and daughter to the base to visit him." Wen Gefei's hands were still trembling uncontrollably, revealing the approval document on it

    . Base to visit relatives.]

    The day after tomorrow!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7K 209 18
Esta es mi primera historia de game of thrones así que disculpen si hay errores en la historia. Rhaegar targaryen decide no ir al campo de batalla y...
80.6K 3K 181
https://m.shubaow.net/259/259465/ Author: Ah Hei Hei Category: Danmei Fans Release time: 2022-08-25 Latest: Chapter 181 Ending (Part 2) (2) Danmei Fa...
62.1K 1.8K 69
Title:猫猫今天也在拯救反派[快穿] Author:啄米 Tangxi is a little cat, a plump and lovely golden gradient. Because he was not allowed to become a spirit after the fo...
17 1 1
War is coming to the human kingdoms in the stars. A nascent empire threatens its closest rival for supremacy. Moria is one of the few warriors with...