The Omnitrix holder and the l...

By fantasydreamreader

in many multiverses, they have an omitrix holder in each. Amara Tennyson is one of them but as she fought aga... More

Amara's Bio
New pic of Amara
There goes the Algreba Teacher
Three old ladies knitted the socks of death
Grover loses his pants and We went bullfight
Pinochle with A horse and A God
My Claiming and Percy become lord of toilets
WE CAPTURE A FLAG
Quest time
The bus goes BOOM!
WE VISIT THE GARDEN GNOME EMPORIUM
Hello Pink poodle
DIVING TO OUR DEATH
Well I am A fugitive now
We got burgers and a ride in love
The Lotus casino
Shopping for water beds
I Played fetch with Cerberus
The Truth of the Quest
Battle of Wars and Stars
Return of the Bolt
It's Not The End But A New Beginning
Author Note

Prologue

986 27 11
By fantasydreamreader

Breaking news on Channel 9: Local Teen Hero Amara Tennyson won her battle against Vilgax, who died in the explosion in the fight, which also took the lives of the Tennyson family making our hero the only surviv -click-

Amara sniffles and cries alone in the living room of the empty house. Rook, Gwen, Kevin....Grandpa Max... they are all gone.

She had just finished their funeral and mourned for her family. Her parents left the world when she was 14. ship comes to her and snuggles under her arm.

"Hey, ship..." "Ship!" She sighed and went to get the ship leash. "Come on, boy....let's go for a walk."

Soon, they were walking down the path. People recognise her and give her condolences or look at her in pity. She sighed and wiped her tears as they arrived at a bridge. She looks up at the sky to see 4 stars glowing bright with a bright star in the middle, making an hourglass constellation. "Hey Rook, Grandpa, Kevin... Gwen...I miss you guys,"

As if they heard her, the stars glowed brighter. She smiled and held ships in her arms.

" WATCH OUT!"

Amara turned to the noise and immediately moved away to a car crash next to her. Some debris flew, and one hit Amara's head. She staggers and tries to activate the watch to help, but the bridge railing she was holding on to broke, and she fell. Ship dives in after her trying to save her.

She tried to swim up but got tangled in the water vegetation. She struggled and struggled but succumbed to the water bed with the ship in her arms. 'Well, it looks like I am seeing you guys soon,' She thought before blacking out.

She feels someone licking her face. She groaned. "Ship, knock it out... it's too early," She said, patting ship before snuggling on the warm bed. Wait, warm? She immediately wakes up to see herself on a floating bed, and the weirdest part is she looks around to see she is in a Palace...IN SPACE???

"What in the smoothies??" She freaks out before hissing in pain to realize she has a bandage on her forehead. "What? How?" Suddenly, a beautiful woman comes in with a floating tray of food and medicine.

"Amara, you're awake... Thank god you had us worried. " the woman said. The woman who looked like Amar except for the eyes is dressed in a celestial Greek roman type outfit as she removes Amara's bandages. "Who are you?" Amara asked, "And where am I?"

" Amara, it's me...Voice of love, " She said, smiling. Amara racked her brain and then lightbulb. "Wait? Serena??" She said, "Hello Amara, you made me and Bellicus worried when we felt your heart fading. "

"But how are you here and in...human look? " She asked."That is because you're seeing me in my primordial Deity form as Balance. "

" What as in the Balance one of the 3 huge powerful beings who created the universe? But I thought Alien X...."

" Alien X is an alien form of the universe which holds powers to create or destroy it like me, my brother end, and Serena," a man with wings and brown eyes like Amara enters the room

" Woah, Bellicus? You look....soft, " She said, which ticked him off." OH, I WILL SHOW YOU SOFT it's quiet...."Hahaha, I like this kid's attitude." A man who looked like his twin but had two eye colours, one gold and one brown. " name is diabolo...I am End and I heard many things about your kiddo."

"So you guys....wow, but what am I doing here? I thought I died?" Amara said, remembering that she drowned. "Yes, you almost did, but you don't deserve to die," Serena or Balance said, cleaning her wounds.

"I saw how your future ended....if you had truly survived without us, and it's not good. " Bellicus or Chaos said

" What I suicide? Well, what is the point of being alive if there is no one left for me? I lost everyone in that fight! I am not a hero!" She said, breaking down. Balance hugged the Tennyson. " I should have saved everyone!"

" Amara, even though you bear the most powerful weapon, you can't always save everyone. Even the greatest heroes always have their losses. I know this will be hard, but we are going to offer you a new life to mourn and be strong again, " Balance said

" Another universe needs the Omnitrix holder. " Chaos said

" What? No...I can't  I...." " Amara...that is your name, kid? OK listen....as End I see all kinds of endings of the world and have to intervene at times" End said to her "this is the best of all endings...where you get a chance at happy ever after going through some ups and downs"

" Please, all you have to give it a chance.....and this time we are all here....as your family," Balance said. Amara thinks and looks out to see the hourglass constellation in view. She is unsure, but she knows deep down her grandpa, and Gwen will push her to find new happiness again.

"OK, I will do it," She said. "So how are we going to do it?"

" Congratulations, your adopted and your new parents are my bro Chaos and his lovely wife Balance!" End said, shocking Amara.

"What?"And guess what, it was my dear brother Chaos's idea. " End said with soon Choas chasing him with a sword." YOU ASS...."LANGUAGE BROTHER!"

Amara looked at Serena, who smiled, and Amara smiled and hugged her while the ship barks happily. "So tell me more about this universe,"

Balance explained in this world that all gods exist and even have children. But there has been a prophecy of a half-blood of the big three Greek gods who will win a battle against the titan Kronos. They say a boy named Percy Jackson will be the one, and she has to help protect him.

"I see....so he is the son of who?" Amara asked,"Son of Poseidon the sea god. You will be a mortal, but you will be my champion along with Chaos. But your going to have to be 12 years old again and we will have to send you to boarding school....there you will meet Percy but don't tell him till it's time that he is a demigod and who is his father. Ignorance is protection for demigods against a monster."

" I see. So when we start?" Amara asked
"Right now..." as some magic surrounded her.

Serena or Balance:

Bellicus of Chaos:

Diabolo or end:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

280K 9.8K 114
All's Fair in Love and War The Lightning Thief: Complete The Sea of Monsters: Complete The Titans Curse: Complete The Battle of the Labyrinth: Compl...
119K 2.4K 22
(Book 1) During the battle of Manhatten an accident occurred. It caused Percy Jackson to travel back into the past. He woke up in his old bed in Yan...
24.1K 1.3K 17
𓅫 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐅𝐔𝐄𝐋.(inf) Something capable of inducing nightmares, highly disturbing. ❝ She walked with darkness dripping off her shou...
27.1K 609 28
it was rare, I was there, I remember it all too well. [ original character ] [ pre & post daughter of artemis series ] [ the lightning thief, the sea...