Crazy, Stupid, Demonic. [BxBx...

By mek_14

[Book 2 of the: Roundtable Rebirth Series] Gabriel Santos, a full time college student, part time barista, ju... More

Welcome!
Ch. 1 - The Night Things Changed
Ch. 2 - The Very First Night
Ch. 3 - Everything has Changed
Ch. 4 - The Story of Us
Ch. 5 - Sparks Fly
Ch. 6 - First-Glance Feeling
Ch. 7 - On a Wednesday, In a Cafe
Ch. 8 - Flashback in a Film Reel
Ch. 9 - Green Light Go
Ch. 10 - Take Me Out
Ch. 11 - The First Date
Ch. 12 - Take Me Home
Ch. 13 - Blushing All the Way Home
Ch. 15 - Running Like Water
Ch. 16 - Such a Mystery
Ch. 17 - Caught Up
Ch. 18 - Alone in a Crowded Room

Ch. 14 - WANT WANT what you WANT WANT

1K 79 22
By mek_14

It was a nice feeling to wake up to, Gabe wasn't familiar with it at all though. He couldn't place it but he just felt warm, soft, and happy.

It felt like home.

It was then he realized it was the same feeling he got when Zekai and Elliot touched him. But instead of feeling it wherever they were touching him, it was just everywhere.

Gabe could get used to it.

What is it, anyway?

Gabe opened his eyes and had no idea where he was.

A soft brush of wind fluttered along his chest. It was consistent and Gabe felt it every couple of seconds. Only then did Gabe hear the gentle inhale and exhale of someone breathing.

Looking down he recognized the black hair of Zekai who had his head laying down on his chest with one arm wrapped around his side. Gabe could feel the prickly beard on his bare chest.

Wait where the fuck is my shirt? Gabe thought.

It was then the memory of last night flooded his brain.

After dinner, he was going to go home but they kept chatting and then moved to their couches. Gabe remembered unbuttoning his shirt and then the three watched some movie or something. Nothing happened, Gabe thought as he thanked god.

Zekai had his arm around his shoulder and Elliot was pressed up against Gabe's other side. He assumed at some point he fell asleep and just passed out against the two. Zekai must have carried him to bed.

Where is Elliot? Gabe thought.

Looking over, Gabe saw the other black-haired head doing the same thing to Zekai that Zekai was doing to him. Though Elliot had his head laying on Zekai's strong muscular, slightly hairy back instead of his chest.

Werewolf. Definitely. Gabe smiled to himself.

The room was the average size of an apartment room. With a window to his right that shined down on the backs of Zekai and Elliot.

There was a bedside table in front of him with two phones sitting on it. Both plugged into chargers and one was 100% his own.

One hand was trapped by Zekai though the other wasn't. Using his free hand, Gabe grabbed his phone and read the time.

Two hours till work, Gabe thought. My alarm goes off in another hour, I only need to shower and get dressed which won't take too long.

Might as well sleep a little longer...

Gabe passed out, feeling Zekai's grip get a little tighter.

***

Gabe heard the subtle beep of his alarm slowly getting louder. Swiping it from the bedside table before it could get any louder. He didn't want to wake up Zekai or Elliot.

There came the problem, Zekai had a grip on him and Gabe wasn't sure he was strong enough to get out of it.

First, he slipped his feet off the side of the bed, then he slowly plucked Zekai's fingers out from under his side and pulled his arm off.

Gabe slid off the side of the bed and began to stand up when suddenly his wrist was grabbed and yoinked down a bit. Yelping, Gabe looked at who had grabbed him.

Zekai stared back at him, his golden eyes shining brightly from the sun.

"Where are you going mate," Zekai grumbled, his voice deeper than usual after waking up.

"I gotta get ready for work," Gabe smiled at Zekai who was no longer looking him in the eyes. His body filled with butterflies from the cute look Zekai was giving him.

He was like an angry puppy who woke up earlier than usual after being awoken from his slumber. He even had the cute puppy dog eyes.

Zekai's sunlit glowing eyes roamed Gabe's body, it was only then that Gabe realized he was not wearing pants either.

"Your clothes are on the couch," Gabe heard Elliot suddenly speak up. His eyes peeked out from behind Zekai, they too were roaming Gabe's body.

"Ok," Zekai frowned, his puppy dog eyes begging Gabe to get back into bed. They no longer were glowing from the sun.

Zekai closed his eyes like he was about to go back to sleep.

"You need to let go of my hand Zekai," Gabe laughed.

"Ughmmffph," Zekai groaned.

"We can visit him at work later Zekai," Elliot mumbled. "Let him go."

"Fine," Zekai mumbled.

Zekai let go, taking the warmth with him. It took everything in Gabe's power to not leap back into bed.

Gabe opened the door looking back in time to see Elliot tap on Zekai to get him to turn over. The big man did revealing his chest muscles that Elliot immediately rested his head on, wrapping his arm around him just as Zekai had done to Gabe.

Smiling, Gabe left to get changed and get ready for work at his own apartment.

Gabe missed them before he even left their apartment.

***

Gabe remembered how he got in bed with the two by the time he had gotten out of the shower.

The three had fallen asleep together on the couch. Elliot must have woken up first as Elliot had woken him up.

Zekai was leaning against Elliot laying across his chest completely beat.

"You can go home if you want, but you can sleep with us too," Elliot whispered.

Gabe mumbled an alright, standing up and tossing the rest of his shirt.

"Do you mind?" Gabe asked, slowly pulling down his jeans.

"Yes please," Zekai mumbled, his eyes seemingly glowing in the night.

It was a nice memory to think about as he worked.

The morning had been busy, but now by midafternoon when he was almost off his shift it was dead. It gave him time to clean up everything before he was allowed to go. This meant he could get off work right away.

And do what? Gabe had no idea.

Well, he knew what he wanted to do. Just wasn't sure if it was too early.

Gabe wanted to go over to Elliot and Zekai's apartment. Though it felt too soon.

Ever since leaving their apartment this morning, Gabe felt a pit in his chest as if he left a piece of himself back with Zekai and Elliot.

It didn't help that they hadn't shown up yet and he had, Gabe looked at the obnoxiously large clock inside the student center, ten minutes until he was off. Where were they?

Elliot had said it in his sleep. Maybe he forgot or maybe they both thought it was too early too, Gabe began to think. Maybe they both decided that they were fine with each other and didn't need him. Maybe they-

"Hey, Gabe!" Hayley, his coworker, broke him out of his spiral. "Your lovebirds are here."

Gabe looked behind him towards the empty-ish lounge area to see both Zekai and Elliot walking in. Their eyes immediately met each other and Gabe couldn't help himself from smiling.

"Whipped," Hayley snickered.

Gabe rolled his eyes and headed to the front counter where the two began ordering drinks and food. Listening in, Gabe wrote their orders on the cups and handed them off.

In truth, Gabe was happy to see them. His stomach was filled with butterflies and he tried to keep himself looking calm. Though every part of him was just happy.

"No cookies this time?"

"We wanna go to this bakery," Zekai explained. "Wanna come?"

"Uh, sure but I should get out of this," Gabe motioned towards his clothes.

"I can help with that if you'd like," Zekai winked.

Elliot nudged him, "We're in public."

Gabe noticed Elliot's timidness had come back compared to last night. The shorter man hadn't said anything but that and was up against Zekai as if he was trying to hide. Though his blush was just as present as always.

"Hey Elliot," Gabe winked at him.

"H-hey," Elliot bit his lip in anxiousness, teetering back and forth from each foot.

"Hey, Gabe!" Someone said behind him.

Looking back Gabe made direct eye contact with his manager.

Fuck, Gabe thought.

"Yeah?" Gabe asked sheepishly.

"No flirting on the job!" His boss frowned. "But you can clock out. See ya whenever you work next, whenever that is."

"Cool cool," Gabe breathed out. "I'll see ya guys in a sec."

Turning around, Gabe looked back for one sec just to wink at Elliot again.

Zekai barked out laughing when he saw Elliot's face get bright red again.

***

"Is it bad I'm excited to see your room?" Zekai asked as Gabe began to unlock the door to his apartment.

"Bad? No, weird? Kinda," Gabe unlocked the door, tossing his keys and wallet on the bar by the door.

Gabe just b-lined for his room, wanting to get out of his work clothes asap. He always felt gross in them after work, but never during. In a fast-paced environment like his work he just never realized how much he was sweating and getting coffee and tea ingredients all over him.

"Does he do this often?" Zekai asked from behind.

"Huh?" Gabe asked, turning around. "Oh."

Dom was napping on the couch in only his underwear.

"He's kinda caked up," Elliot mumbled, looking over the back of the couch.

"For real," Zekai agreed, examining Dom's plump butt.

"Don't let Aiden catch you staring," Gabe said back to them.

Gabe rolled his eyes going inside his room. Aiden must have been locked up in his room or out and about. He was surprised Aiden wasn't sitting on a couch just staring at Dom considering he was constantly staring at Dom's butt at any other time.

He didn't think much of his outfit until he was standing in his room, in his underwear only looking in the mirror holding pants and a shirt.

Is this a date? Gabe questioned.

"Ooo damn," Zekai suddenly spoke up. The two were standing in the doorway.

"Is this a date?" Gabe asked.

Zekai's eyes lit up, "Do you want it to be Gabriel?"

"What would you say if I said no?" Gabe looked at him as he pulled up his pants.

"I'd say you're mean and hurting our feelings," Zekai fake-wiped away a tear.

"You don't wanna see Zekai cry" Elliot quietly said. "It's heartbreaking."

"I don't cry," Zekai said smugly, crossing his arms.

"Is this you and your parents?" Elliot asked, holding up a framed photo.

Gabe didn't even need to look over to know what photo it was. That blasted photo, he hated, no despised it. Yet he couldn't get rid of it.

"Yeah," Gabe finally looked up after finding a shirt. "It's from when I used to play football in high school."

"Why did you quit?" Elliot looked up from the photo.

"You knew you were queer this whole time and yet you still played in sports? Got changed with your teammates in the locker room? I didn't know I raised a queer or a pervert." Gabe heard in his head. He hadn't thought about it in forever, yet one simple little mention dug the hurtful words out of his head.

"No reason," Gabe lied, biting his lip as he pulled on a shirt.

A/N:

My break is over and I'm hoping 2023 goes by a lot smoother. A lot happened to me last year that I'd rather not go into, but its eye opening to think back and be like "Yup that was last year." when it feels like ages ago.

My new years resolution is to stop setting unrealistic expectations for myself. This is one of the main reasons its been taking me so long to get work done recently.

What's your new years resolution if you have one?

My patreon is only 5 bucks a month and you get access to 5 chaps ahead all uncensored including access to NSFW work extras.

My patreon now starts monthly payments on the day you subscribed. So if you subscribed today you would have to pay a month later instead of the first day of each month!

You can subscribe at:

Patreon.com/Mek_14

(Since my patreon is set as NSFW you cannot search it up unless this has been changed recently and I am unaware. You must go to this link! <3 )

AND follow me on twitter!

Twitter.com/14MEK

I am very, ok maybe moderately, funny and like to tweet about the stories as well as other random stuff. It's the best place to get in contact with me as well.

Leave a comment, like, and subscribe if you please!

Thanks for the support! <3

-MEK <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

979K 48.5K 94
[Book 1 of the: Roundtable Rebirth Series] All 15-year-old Hunter wanted was a friend, so when his parents and a few other members of his coven come...
908 1 10
(Book 2 in THE PEACH-POUNDING PETERS OF PETERSON HALL series.) Welcome to Port Pelle College, where all the action starts and ends on the fourth flo...
730K 42.2K 128
[mlm] The lonely Elf had waited many years to meet his bonded mate, but reality was harsher than he would have liked when he finds out his mate is no...
562K 19.5K 65
[+18]* NOW COMPLETE* Back Series Book 2 Dylan's been a good boy all his life but there's this insurgent flame that has been burning inside him and it...