How Not To Summon a Demon Lor...

By CrazyPlatinum1899

(Y/N) (L/N) was your average 15-year-old student who lived a very decent life as a teenager. He was then intr... More

Chapter 1: Arriving in an Isekai Video Game! (EDIT 3x!)
Chapter 2: Guild Registration and Quest!
Chapter 3: Fallen Invasion!
Chapter 4: The Fallen Army and an Ambush! (EDIT!)
Chapter 6: Releasing the Collars and a Prince of the Elves!
Chapter 7: An Old Enemy (EDIT!)
Chapter 8: Rescuing Shera! (EDIT!)
Chapter 9: War Problems (EDIT!)
Chapter 10: The Demon Lord's Salvation and a Scary Paladin!
Chapter 11: The Demon Lord's Resurrection!
Chapter 12: Betrayal
Chapter 13: The True Demon Lord!
Chapter 14: A Start of a New Adventure!
Chapter 15: An Explanation!
Chapter 16: The Past, The Zircon Tower City, and a Mysterious Premonition!
Chapter 17: The Truth of the Disease
Chapter 18: Campfire Songs!
Chapter 19: The Dungeon!
Chapter 20: The 12th Floor!
Chapter 21: Varakness!
Chapter 22: A Troublesome Organization!
Chapter 23: The Royal Capital!
Chapter 24: The Escape and a Plan!
Final Chapter: A Righteous Faith!

Chapter 5: Bounty Hunting?!

1.9K 57 35
By CrazyPlatinum1899

-No One's P.O.V-

Rem: Preventing a war?

Sylvie: Yup? Assuming you don't want to hand over Shera. The Lord of Faltra City has received demands from the Elven Kingdom for Shera L. Greenwood to be handed over. The deadline is ten days from now, and they say they're not afraid to wage war if their demands aren't met.

(Y/N): What? Are they dead serious?

You asked with your eyes widened.

Sylvie: Definitely.

Sylvie says with a stern expression and this causes Shera to hug you to comfort herself and out of worry.

Sylvie: What will you do, Mister Diablo?

Shera: Greenwood is going to war with the Kingdom of Lyferia over with me?

Sylvie: At this rate, yeah. That's why the lord and I are both in trouble.

Diablo (Takuma): (Back then...Shera made her feelings known and clearly told them she didn't want to go home. They still haven't given up?)

Sylvie: That's why...We'd like you to work out a way to prevent this war, Mister Diablo. Okay?

Diablo (Takuma): (I absolutely refuse! How am I supposed to prevent a war?! Negotiate? If had the communication skills to do that, I wouldn't be struggling to keep faking this Demon Lord persona! That's something the people in power should figure out! But reality never works out that way. What should we do?)

Sylvie: By the way, Prince Keera from the Kingdom of Greenwood has put a huge bounty on Miss Shera.

(Y/N) & Diablo: (What?!)

Leafa: Excuse me?! Her own brother just put a bounty on her?!

Rem: Absurd. The reward is enough for a commoner to goof off for the rest of their life.

Sylvie: From now on, you'll never know when or where some imprudent adventurer will try to go after Miss Shera. You guys are better off not going outside at all.

Shera: That's...That's just...

Suddenly, everyone felt the swirling wind around the room. Everyone turned to look over at you and see that you had an angry expression.

(Y/N): Is Shera's brother that deaf or is he just stupid? Putting a bounty on his little sister? How insightful!

You exclaimed in a calm, yet angered tone.

Sylvie: W-Whoa, (Y/N)...!

Diablo (Takuma): (Goddamn...He's just angry as I am...)

Diablo thought to himself until Shera spoke up.

Shera: (Y-Y/N), please calm down!

Shera tells you out of worry as the wind around the area slowly dies down.

You let out a sigh as you turned to Shera, put your right hand on her left shoulder, and spoke up to her.

(Y/N): Shera, listen to me. I don't give one single thing about what your brother said. Approval or not. You'll be with us as a family because you want to be your own person, understand?

Shera: (Y/N)...thank you.

Shera says with a relieved smile on her face as you nodded back in reply, but you can feel a stare coming from Leafa.

Rem: What do we do about the Kingdom of Greenwood?

Diablo: The first step to clearing any quest is gathering information. So we're going to talk the lord right now. As if we're gonna let him start some stupid war!

Leafa: Alright, let's not mess things up once we try to negotiate with him.

Everyone (except Sylvie): Yeah!

-Mini Time Skip-

Later on, You, Shera, Leafa, Diablo, and Rem were heading towards the Lord's location with Sylvie taking the lead.

Sylvie: The lord is the hero of this city.

Diablo: Hero?

Sylvie: It happened thirty years ago. When the Demon Lord was still around, he fought on the front lines and defeated several Fallen single-handedly.

Shera: Sounds like Diablo, (Y/N), and Leafa the other day.

Leafa: What is his level?

Sylvie: We've never assessed him, so I wouldn't know. He's not an adventurer, either. He might have been measured long ago, but he's not the kind of person I could ask about that easily.

Diablo: Do you mean the lord...is hard to talk to?

Sylvie: Ahahaha, people say he can be pretty rigid. As I said before, you can try, so be careful how you speak to him, okay?

Everyone was at loss for words while Leafa and (Y/N) had expressions that says "Bruh..."

-Mini Time Skip-

Later, all of you arrived at the mansion of the Lord of Faltra as everyone was at his office and see a 30-year-old man sitting on his chair behind the desk.

You then took a good look at the Lord of Faltra's appearance. He had a serious face Black hair and facial hair while wearing an outfit that reminds you of an old royal navy admiral's attire.

Sylvie: H-Hey, Lord Galford! Nice weather we're having, huh?

Sylvie nervously greets the man named Galford following up with a nervous laughter.

Shera: Can Diablo even use polite language?

Rem: Shh! Shut up, stupid Shera!

Rem and Shera looked up at Diablo who had a nervous expression.

Sylvie: Mister Diablo has accepted the quest about that matter.

Galford: In that case, he should resolve the problem quickly. You can report to me after the question is complete.

(Y/N): (Huh? Was that Wammu's voice?)

Sylvie: well, the difficulty of the quest is pretty high, you know? So he wanted to gather some more information.

Galford: I believe I already told you everything you need to know.

Sylvie: *Sweatdrops* Well, true, but...Oh, right! Could you at least introduce yourself to them?

Galford: Good grief...Adventurers who don't even know the name of their lord?

Galford then gets up from his chair and starts introducing himself.

Galford: I am Lieutenant General Chester Ray Galford. His Royal Majesty has entrusted the fortified city, Faltra, to me.

Rem: I'm Remu Galleu, an adventurer.

Shera: I'm Shera L. Greenwood.

(Y/N): My name's (Y/N) (L/N).

Leafa: And I'm Leafa.

Everyone then turned to Diablo who had a stone-cold expression, but on the inside, he was actually freaking out.

Diablo (Takuma): (S-S-Scary! What's with this tense atmosphere?! Introductions?! Trying to do this without dropping my Demon Lord act or provoking the other guy to see the hurdle way too high! This seems way more difficult than preventing a war!)

Diablo finished thinking in his thoughts before speaking up in a nervous matter.

Diablo: Y-Yeah...I am Diablo. I've come to hear you out.

The ladies (except Leafa) had shocked faces after hearing Diablo's response. Galford's face didn't change while you and Leafa kept your normal expressions.

Diablo (Takuma): (I managed a peaceful introduction with my poor communication skills! I can do it when I try!)

Galford: According to my reports, *Points at (Y/N)* You boy, are a half-demon. *Points at Leafa* and you young lady are a Demon Elf, correct?

You and Leafa paused for a moment until Leafa spoke up.

Leafa: Yes, but we don't want to cause any harm to humans or any other races.

Galford: Oh? Is that so?

Galford questions with the same serious face.

(Y/N): Yes. I'm the same with Leafa. We have not caused any harm to anyone. When we first arrived at Faltra, a man named Galluk from the Mage's Association summoned his Level 30 Salamander to attack me, Leafa, and Diablo so we killed his creature out of self-defense just because Diablo was speaking "rudely" to Lady Celestine when Galluk was the one who started it.

Galford was silent for about 3 seconds as if he was acknowledging it until Galford points his finger at Diablo.

Galford: And for you, you call yourself the "Demon Lord from another world" along with these two youngsters are your juniors, is that correct?

Galford questions which made Diablo lets out a grin and said...

Diablo: Shall I reduce you to ash-

But before Diablo could finish his sentence, both you and Leafa elbowed him on both of his ribs to shut him up.

(Y/N): Actually, our Senpai is quite a good person, despite his behavior.

Leafa: That's right.

Galford: And how am I supposed to believe that?

Shera then steps up and said...

Shera: A couple of days ago at the Bridge of Ulug. Diablo, Leafa, and (Y/N)  killed most of the Fallen army from getting through.

Rem then also steps up to back up Diablo, Leafa, and (Y/N) as well.

Rem: But that's not all, (Y/N) came to save me and Lady Celestine from a Fallen known as Gregore who caused the causalities of the other adventurers who were trying their best to protect Lady Celestine ten days ago in Faltra.

Galford folds his arms, closes his eyes, and starts thinking to himself for about 5 seconds before opening his eyes and speaking up.

Galford: Fine. I'll believe you people for the time being.

Diablo's group let out a sigh of relief.

Galford: Hmph. You adventurers truly are a strange lot.

Sylvie: Huh?

Galford: Look behind you.

Everyone turns around and sees a map.

Galford: Southeast of the city lies Seplia Lake, and to the east of that is a forest that currently conceals Elves. We still don't know their exact number. But considering the Kingdom's forces, we estimate 100 at most.

Sylvie: A hundred?

Rem: That's not much for an army.

Galford: It's a number not worth considering. However, their speciality is hiding in trees to ambush enemies. If I were to send troops into that forest where the Elves lie in wait, I would lose many men. Having my men die needlessly is the one thing I hate most.

Diablo: And that's why you're using me?

Galford: If you'd just hand over the princess, there'd be no need for that.

Diablo: No, we refuse!

Diablo tells him until Galford turned to look at Shera.

Galford: Princess Shera, what do you see so ardently that you would abandon your life of luxury and brave danger to disguise yourself as an adventurer?

Shera: I...

Shera then turns to look at you as you give her a nod, telling her to show her true feelings about herself.

Shera: I wanted a reason to be myself. One that wasn't my bloodline. I wanted to know what I'm worth on my own. I don't think I could ever find that in the Elven nation.

Galford: I see.

Shera: You understand?

Galford: I couldn't possibly empathize with that. But I'll retain the knowledge of it.

Shera: I see...

Shear lowers her head and was almost about to tear up until...

(Y/N): No, I don't think so.

Everyone looks at you as you begin to speak up.

(Y/N): Freedom must be gained by oneself, it's not something that can be forced on others. One must stop thinking about getting controlled and think for themselves for a change. Shera is a prime example of it, she wants to become her own master and learn to be mature of how she can be an independent woman. All of us humans have the ability to change ourselves. We set our own destines and walk the path we believe in. We show everything we got and do our best to achieve what we truly desire whether someone could do it or not.

Shera: (Y/N).

Shera says your name with a surprised face upon hearing what you just said.

Diablo: (Now that sounds really cool coming from (Y/N).)

Diablo thought to himself with an amused smile on his face.

Galford: So you'll be taking measures to prevent war with the Kingdom of Greenwood. Do I understand you correctly?

Diablo: Shera belongs to us anyway. There's no room for others to get involved.

Galford: Then I leave it to you. Someone was dispatched from the royal capital about this matter. Let me introduce you.

Suddenly, the door opens behind you all and everyone turned to see a female knight with red hair.

???: I am Alicia Cristela, an Imperial Knight. I have received orders from his Royal Majesty to address this matter.

Leafa: (An Imperial Knight?)

Alicia: It is an honor to meet you. *Smiles*

Diablo (Takuma): (An Imperial Knight? Alicia Cristela? In Cross Reverie, only powerful people with a lineage could become Imperial Knights. They're supposed to be the elite of the elite. Was there a character like her in the game?)

Rem: It's extremely rare to see an Imperial Knight who's a woman.

Shera: I thought they were all men.

Alicia: Fortunately for me, I serve as an Imperial Knight despite being a woman.

Rem: That's wonderful.

Alicia: No, I still have a long way to go. What about you, Miss Rem? You seem to be worrying about something yourself.

Both Diablo and Rem were shocked at Alicia's statement.

(Y/N): (That's strange...Does this woman knows about Rem's situation? I have a bad feeling about that woman...)

Rem: What made you think that?

Rem questions while covering her abdomen.

Alicia: I'm sorry. It was just a guess. According to the reports, you're a talented Summoner, but you aren't working under anyone. So I figured there must be some reason for that.

Rem: I see.

(Y/N): (Huh, that seems sound reasonable. I have no idea how the heck she mysteriously guesses about Rem having Krebskulm inside of her, that's a little suspicious.)

Alicia: If there's anything I can help you with, please feel free to talk to me about it.

Rem: Thank you very much.

Alicia then pulls out a bag of gold for Sylvie.

Alicia: Lady Sylvie...His Majesty sent this as reparations.

Sylvie: *Takes the bag of gold* Reparations?

Alicia: Since you lost many adventurers in that incident the other day.

Sylvie: Oh...Thanks.

Then Alicia moves on to Shera as they lock hands with each other.

Alicia: Lady Shera. I'm with you!

Shera: W-Whoa...!

Alicia: I'm sure we'll have a lot of trouble due to this matter, but I'll do my best alongside you to make everyone happy!

Shera: Yeah!

Leafa then looks over to Diablo and sees that had a pale expression on his face as if he has seen a ghost.

Leafa: Hey, Senpai. Are you good or something?

Diablo: N-No, it's nothing!

Diablo says with his face turned away.

Leafa: (What the heck was he thinking about?)

Alicia: Diablo, (Y/N), and Leafa. I cannot express enough gratitude and respect to you three for defending the Bridge of Ulug and Faltra from the Fallen's attack. I'm sure you have no need of my aid, but please permit me to accompany you nonetheless!

Diablo (Takuma): (C-C-C-C-C-C-Crap! She's too perfect as a person! If I'm not careful, she might see through my Demon Lord act!)

Leafa: Well, I see no problems here. What about you two? *Turns to Diablo and (Y/N)*

(Y/N): Nope. Nothing wrong here.

Diablo: Do as you please.

Alicia was happy to hear the response until...

Diablo: However! If you don't want to die, then speak to me frivolously!

Diablo says in his Demon Lord act and the girls except Leafa were shocked by the response while (Y/N) only gives him the look that says "Seriously, dude?"

Leafa: *Sigh* My, my...

Alicia: Then I shall prepare myself for that.

Diablo: Huh?

Alicia: If that is enough to quell your rage, Mister Diablo, then I shall not begrudge you my life!

Leafa & (Y/N): Whoa...

Diablo (Takuma): (Sh-Sh-Sh-ShShShSh...She's so diligent!)

-Time Skip-

Later on, Diablo decided to go to the Weapon Smith to buy himself a weapon so he wouldn't accidentally kill some low-level players and monsters.

Shera: You...bought a pretty incredible one.

(Y/N): Goddamn, that's a pretty big scythe.

Diablo: Indeed. I focused on its appearance and ability to deal with small fry. Since that's what I want!

Rem: It...suits you well.

Diablo: Hehehe~!

Leafa: A great weapon makes our Senpai happy!

(Y/N): Yup, how crazy is that?

Everyone chuckled at Leafa's humor.

Alicia: What are we doing after this?

Diablo: Well, next, I guess we'll buy ingredients for potions at an item shop. It would be nice if we didn't need to fight, but it's always best to be prepared for any outcome.

Shera then runs ahead and calls out to us.

Shera: C'mon, you guys!

Alicia: Lady Shera, if you run around too much, you'll trip! *Runs after her*

Diablo: (She's like a mom.)

While Alicia was running towards Shera, she then notices a smoke bomb appear down at her feet, and then the smoke blocks the vision around everyone.

Leafa: A smoke bomb!?

Shera: No! Let go!

(Y/N) & Alicia: Shera!

With one swing, Diablo blows away the smoke and everyone were able to see Shera's kidnappers which they are Grass Walkers.

Rem: Bounty Hunters?!

(Y/N): Hey, get your ass back here!

You chase after them until you see two more bounty hunters dropped down.

Bounty Hunter 1: You're not getting by us!

Bounty Hunter 2: You can play with-

You interrupted the Bounty Hunters by knocking them down with your arms out while continuing to chase after the Grass Walkers who were carrying Shera.

Alicia: (Y/N) just knock them down with his arms!?

Leafa: Go (Y/N)! Go! Go!

Diablo: Now's not the time to cheer Leafa, we gotta catch up to them!

Another bounty hunter tried to get the drop on Diablo by attacking his blind spot but was blocked by Alicia and she took him down. Moments later, another one skids across the ground. Both Diablo and Alicia saw that it was Rem's doing.

Alicia: Leave them to me!

Diablo: Leafa, let's go!

Leafa: Got it, Senpai!

-Back to (Y/N)-

You continued chasing after the Grass Walkers as you took a right turn that leads to the alleyway.

Thanks to your Mana Sensing skill, you can sense where Shera's mana source was until you see the two Grass Walkers still carrying Shera.

Young Pink-Haired Bounty Hunter: I hear something approaching us, Nii-san!

Older Pink-Haired Bounty Hunter: What is this sound, little brother?!

Shera: Help me!

(Y/N): Shera, I'm coming to save you!

Shera opens her eyes and sees that you were running at a fast pace.

Shera: (Y/N)~!

Shera calls out your name in relief.

Young Pink-Haired Bounty Hunter: He's fast, Nii-san!

Older Pink-Haired Bounty Hunter: He is fast, little brother! But we can't let ourselves get captured after coming this far!

Both the pink-haired bounty hunters turned back to you and see that you were getting a lot closer with a crazed look on your face and said...

(Y/N): Hahahaha!! You guys talking a whole lot of smack for you two being in my command grabbing distance!!

Young Pink-Haired Bounty Hunter: Oh crap, that's horrifying!

Just as they were about to exit out the back alley someone blocked their path and took them down.

???: Double Smash!

You then stopped in your tracks and revert your crazed look into a normal expression. You also see Shera falling on top of you as you took a step back and caught her in your arms.

Emile: Hahaha, I'll never allow wickedness to befall women in this city!

Both of the pink-haired bounty hunters dropped down from the sky.

(Y/N): Oh, Emilie! Good to see you again!

Emile: It has been a while, little one. My name is Emile Bichel Berger! I am the ally of all women and allies of women!

(Y/N): Hehe, cute.

-Time Skip-

Rem, Leafa, Shera, Diablo, and Alicia caught up with you and Shera as your conversation continued with Emile.

Shera: Thanks, Emile. You saved me.

Leafa: Were you passing by in this alleyway?

Emile: Well...I've kept it quiet so far, but I can smell the very scent of a woman in trouble!

Leafa, Shera, Alicia, and Rem were shivering in fear upon hearing Emilie's creepy statement.

Diablo: *Disgusted Face* Just don't do anything to get yourself arrested.

Leafa: Don't you dare EVER say something like that in front of women!

(Y/N): *Murderous Smile* I'm gonna send your ass to the ozone layer if you keep that joke up.

Emile: I'm kidding, I'm kidding! I actually heard from the Adventurer's Guild that Prince Keera put out a bounty. So I was searching for Miss Shera to protect her.

Diablo: Makes sense.

Emile: As for me personally, *turns to (Y/N)* I'd like to repay you for saving me the other day.

(Y/N): O-Oh, there's no need for that.

You said with your arm shaking in a dismissive way.

Diablo: by the way, what are you planning to do with them? They may have failed, but they're still kidnappers. There's an Imperial Knight with us, too.

Emile: Leave these men to me. I need to eliminate those who would make women cry from this world.

Leafa: You're not seriously killing them are you?

Leafa questions with stern eyes and this alerted the Bounty Hunters.

Emile: Perish the thought. I'll just pound the preciousness of women into them until they understand it from the bottom of their hearts!

Emile says with his finger pointed at the Bounty Hunters.

Emile: I'll turn them into honest people who would never make the mistake of trying to kidnap women!

Diablo: (Harsh!)

Emile: *Grabs the leash* Now then, I'll be going now, but this won't be the last of those blinded by the bounty. Please be careful.

Shera: Later, Emile!

Alicia: I nearly allowed my charge to be kidnapped. You have my sincere gratitude.

Emile: My goodness! It seems I've charmed another woman. What a sinful man I am.

Emile then walks off, dragging the tied-up bounty hunters while laughing away.

Shera: I think Emile's a good guy, but I'm not charmed by him.

Rem: He's not a bad person, but I'd rather avoid getting too involved with him.

Leafa: No kidding. *Turns to Shera* Hey Shera, are you feeling okay?

Shera: I'm all good, thanks to (Y/N).

You let out a chuckle with a grin on your face.

Diablo: Shera.

Shera: Hm?

Diablo: Just stay close to me or one of my juniors, okay?

Shera: Huh? I can?

Diablo: It'd be a hassle if you got kidnapped again.

Shera then nervously clasped her hands together and asked...

Shera: Can...Can I...hold (Y/N)'s hand?

Diablo, Leafa, and (Y/N)'s eyes widened upon hearing Shera's request.

Diablo looked at you and you were shaking your head as if to say "No."

Diablo lets out a smirk of amusement and said...

Diablo: You may.

Shera smiles as she starts to walk over to you with the same smile, but you looked away bashfully.

Shera: (Y/N)?

(Y/N): Y-Yeah?

That's when you see Shera's hands holding your left hand.

You then looked up at Shera as she gives you a sweet smile on her face, causing you to blush.

Shera: I want to thank you for saving me!

(Y/N): But it was Emile who saved you, not me.

Shera: You're the one who took out the kidnappers right? I was so scared but when I saw you coming for me I knew that you wouldn't let them take me and I knew everything would be okay.

(Y/N): Well...*Tips hat*...That's just my instinct on saving you.

Shera: Still, thanks!

Diablo: Don't rest easy before you've been saved.

(Y/N): Hehe, Shera is still optimistic as ever.

Shera: Yup!

Shera then starts snuggling you out of happiness.

(Y/N): W-Whoa, hey now...!

Shera: Heehee! Diablo said that I have to stay close to you and I'll do it!

(Y/N): Wow, *turns to Diablo*, you're a bit of a wingman aren't you, Senpai?

Diablo: Just shut up and accept it, boy.

Diablo says with an enthusiastic grin on his face which made you giggle.

However, you turned over to Leafa who seemed to be flustered upon seeing Shera snuggling you.

Leafa: T-This ain't over yet, Shera!

Shera: *Turns to Leafa* In your dreams~!

Shera says with a tongue out causing Leafa to pout in anger.

Rem: *Gets close to Diablo* I'm surprised. You're that strong even without using your magic? Impressive.

Diablo: Th-That's only natural. I'm no mere Sorcerer, after all. I'm the Demon Lord.

Rem: Yes.

Alicia: *Bows apologetically* My apologies, Mister Diablo, Mister (Y/N), and Miss Leafa. Lady Shera was endangered due to my inattention. How can I make it up to you?

Shera: I'm to blame for that! You didn't do anything wrong, Miss Alicia!

Alicia: But...

Diablo: You're misunderstanding. I'm the Demon Lord Diablo. I never desired your aid to begin with.

Alicia: Th-Then how may I be of service to you, Mister Diablo?

Diablo (Takuma): (This girl is way too diligent. Even if she is an Imperial Knight, it'll be hard on her if she doesn't relax more.)

Leafa: Alicia...

Alicia: Y-Yes, Miss Leafa?

Leafa then gives her a serious face and said...

Leafa: Don't push yourself too hard on others. Besides, are you trying to say that you'd risk your life for others just because you're weak?

Alicia: Huh? That's not...That's not true at all!

Diablo: Then forgive yourself for being useless. If you want to accompany us, do as you please. You don't need to insist on producing results.

(Y/N): He's right. Nobody in this world is perfect, you accept yourself no matter who you are. Do your freaking best!

Alicia was a little lost for words before responding with a...

Alicia: Yes. I, Alicia Cristela, shall henceforth turn my greatest effort towards forgiving myself when I'm not useful!

Diablo & (Y/N): (That's all wrong!)

Rem: Well, shall we head to the forest with the Elves now?

Shera: Yeah, let's all do our best!

Suddenly, someone's stomach rumbles.

Rem: Good grief...You're so boorish.

Shera: That wasn't me! It was Diablo, wasn't it?

Diablo: What a foolish question! I'm not as gluttonous as you are!

Rem: Then, was it you two?

Rem asks, pointing at you and Leafa.

(Y/N) & Leafa: Nope, not us.

The stomach rumbles as everyone turned to the noise and see Alicia holding her stomach and had an embarrassed face. Everyone can pretty much tell that Alicia was hungry.

Shera: *Smiles and grabs Alicia's right hand* Shall we go grab a bite, Miss Alicia?

Alicia: I-I'm fine...

Rem: You know what they say about empty stomachs.

Alicia: I-Is that so?

Shera pulls Alicia along while Rem pushes her from the back heading to who knows where with Diablo, (Y/N), and Leafa trailing behind them. Rem wants meat but Shera wants something more colorful like fruit. They started a friendly argument about what to eat until Diablo stopped it.

...

(A/N: That's all! Stay tuned for more!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71 0 7
If any deity out there ever isekai me please make me into my characters in the stories with all the powers/abilities/looks but Must finish the story...
600K 23.3K 46
❝ Have you ever heard about the story of the Phoenix? Legend has it; the Phoenix carried its flames for 1000 years before burning itself. When it ros...
44 8 4
Imagine waking up one day in 2006, your birth year. Except it couldn't possibly be time traveling, as you find yourself in the body of a 17-year-old...
4.2K 314 12
" Nah, say you playin... " " Playing what? " °•°•°•°•°•°•°•°∞°•°•°•°•°•°•°•° [Alt. Title: The Princess will leap above death through her Harem!] Your...