Darkness and Love: A Wednesda...

By TheMultiverseMaster

What happens if Tyler confides in Wednesday that he's losing time and waking up in weird places? That sometim... More

Part One: The Truth
Part Two: Man or Monster?
Part Three: Revelations and Revenge
Part Four: Devil in Disguise
Part Five: Past and Present
Part Six: Life and Death
Part Seven: The End?
Chapter 2 - Part One: The End or The Beginning?
Chapter 2 - Part Two: New Enemies
Chapter 2 - Part Three: Spies and Lies
Chapter 2 - Part Four: Outreach Disaster
Chapter 2 - Part Five: Secrets Revealed
Chapter 2 - Part Six: Old Wounds
Chapter 2 - Part Seven: Darkness and Love

Huge Thank You!

755 10 8
By TheMultiverseMaster

I just wanna say a huge thank you to everyone who read my story! I have had a lot of fun writing this story and I'm very happy to see you guys enjoy reading it. Obviously, a huge shoutout goes to the actors and actresses that made the Wednesday Tv Show possible. Especially now that season 2 has been officially confirmed!

I have been thinking of continuing this story in the second chapter. This would mean creating my very own season 2 of Wednesday!

Chapter 2 is now available! I am working on getting out the next few parts. Originally intended to make it its own separate works but figured this might be easier for people when they read. It's all one connected story regardless.

So I hope you all enjoy my second chapter of Darkness and Love!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.6K 711 36
Wednesday finally realizes her feelings for Xavier after coming to him for help with a "funny burning feeling" she's never had, what is it, maybe lov...
38.4K 1.6K 41
He couldn't stop thinking about the almost kiss he had with her. neither could she.. will this ruin their friendship..!?! or bring it to the next...
749K 12K 65
Book Two of My Romance with Derek Hale Series... It's been six years since Kristin has seen Derek, and she has moved on, at least she thought she ha...
789 26 4
(sequel to "you can occupy my every sigh") {cross-posted to ao3} "I really appreciate you letting me spend the summer at your home, with your daughte...