Sweet treats (Bob velseb x re...

Von thingies

You're a former trauma surgeon who resigned after a horrible event in your life. Now, after moving across the... Mehr

A/N
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
18
19
20
21

17

998 45 76
Von thingies

October 4th, 2005
—————————-

You drag Bob inside, shutting the door and locking it. He watches as you walk down the length of the living room, shaking. He says nothing as you turn to face him.

There's tears in your eyes, and it looks like you're about to burst into tears. "Bob. I'm trying not to freak out." Hot tears slide down your cheeks. "I-I don't think...I don't think it's working."

You begin to sob. Bob watches as you wipe your eyes with shaky hands. He quickly walks towards you, pulling you into a hug. You continue to cry, and with each sob Bob clutches you a little tighter.

"Calm down Darlin'. Tell me what's wrong." Bob says, stroking your hair. You sniff and pull away, looking up at his worried face.

"It's... ouuughh...." You groan, pinching the bridge of your nose. Crying gives you headaches. "Matt. He was here... and now..." you inhale. "He's dead."

Well, yeah, Bob knows that. What he didn't know however, is that you would take it this hard.

He killed Matt for you - why are you crying? Why are you sad? You continue to perplex him. Bob gently grabs your face, angling it up towards his. He wipes your tears with his thumb, and you hiccup from crying so hard.

You look at him as he continues to stroke your cheek. "I don't know what the fuck is going on anymore." You sigh, falling into his chest for another hug. He's warm, and smells nice. You calm down as he wraps his arms around you.

"I'm scared." You whimper, gripping onto his shirt.

Bob nuzzles his face in your hair. "You don't need to be scared." He takes a deep breath, the scent of your hair drifting into his nostrils. "I'll protect you. I promise."

His voice rumbles throughout your body, your head resting against his chest. You simply nod, still clutched on to him.

This is nice.

Bob pulls away, looking into your teary eyes. You laugh dryly, looking away. "I look insane. I know."

Bob shakes his head. "No. You look beautiful."

You pause, looking at him with a face of shock. Normally that comment wouldn't shake you so much but...

You turn away from him. "Why do you say things like that?"

Bob frowns, missing your touch already. "What do you mean?"

"The flirty comments... the nice gestures..." you sigh. "You're making it impossible not to have feelings for you, Bob."

...

What?

Bob simply stands there, face red. You quickly realize what you just let slip out, waving your hands around. "I mean! It's just! Oh my god!" You cover your flaming face with your hands.

It's silent before Bob lets out a laugh. A genuine laugh, one of which you rarely get to hear. He puts his hands up to his face, trying to play cool. The both of you are completely flustered messes, unsure of what to say or do next.

You've completely forgot about Matt now. Now, all that matters is the fact that Bob is a foot away from you, staring into your soul. You stare back, until he breaks the silence.

"...do you have feelings for me, (Y/N)?" He asks, his hand in front of his flaming face.

You stand there, dumbfounded. "Um."

He gets closer, backing you against a wall, he leans down, getting close to your face. "Let me ask again."

He puts his hands on either side of your body, effectively blocking you in. "Do you?" He asks, his voice low. He's really close - you can feel his hot breath on your neck as the tension grows.

You've completely melted at this point. "I uh... I don't ... I don't know???" You say, shrugging. Bob notices your nervousness, backing away.

He stands there, staring at you again. He looks disappointed, and stares up at the ceiling. "Okay." Hands in his pockets, he turns away from you.

Oh fuck. Oh god oh fuck.

You gather all the emotional strength you can muster as you walk up to him, wrapping your arms around his torso from the back. "Bob please don't be upset. I'm..." you clutch into his shirt tighter. He's completely still.

You sigh. "I think I do, yeah." You say, hiding your head in his shirt.

Oh. You do?

You do!!!!!

He turns to face you, giant grin on his face. "Really?"

You nod, face red.

Bob is ecstatic. He grabs your waist, lifting you up and twirling around. He puts you down, hands still on your waist. "Now I can do this!"

"Huh-?"

You're cut off as he plants a quick kiss on your lips. He pulls away, examining your face. You bring your fingertips up to your mouth in shock. After a few seconds however, you stand on your tippy toes, kissing him back.

It's a longer kiss this time, and Bob melts into your soft touch. He's pretty inexperienced when it comes to stuff like this, but you don't seem to be annoyed with him. So he continues to kiss you, wrapping his hands around your waist tighter.

You're finally mine.

You both pull away, looking at each others flushed faces. You run your hand through Bob's hair, and his face becomes even more red.

You finally speak up. "So uh... I'm guessing you have feelings for me too?" You ask, a slight smile on your face. Bob simply laughs, pulling you in for a quick kiss again.

-

October 5th, 2005
—————————

Bob slowly opens his eyes, and rolls his head over to the right. He's currently laying in your bed, with you right next to him. After last night, he offered to stay the night with you. Of course you said yes.

You're fast asleep, chest rising and falling softly. He stares at you for a few seconds before brushing a strand of hair out of your face. He has to get to work. But he wants to stay with you longer...

Maybe he can call in?

Bob moves his hand away from you, putting both of his hands behind his head. He stares up at the ceiling. He's never been in a relationship before. Not to mention, he's never had feelings for anyone before you.

He sneaks a look at you again.

He's completely floored over the fact that you reciprocated his feelings. He was sure that you wouldn't have feelings for him. That he was, "too old" or something. Bob watches as you let out a little breath, shifting in your sleep.

Ugh. He really has to get to work.

He sits up, hair messy. He runs his hand through it, sighing. Maybe he'll write you a note before he leaves.

-

You wake with a start, alarm blaring. You groan, rubbing your eyes and shutting it off. You reach over for Bob but... he's not there.

You sit up, looking at the empty spot next to you. Disappointed, you swing your legs over the bed and stand. Before you leave the room however, you spot a little post-it note stuck on your nightstand. You grab it, inspecting it's contents.

(Y/N),

I had to go into work. I'll be over after my shift. Don't try to miss me too much.

❤️

-Bob

You flush reading the last sentence, looking at the crudely drawn heart below it. You carefully put the note back down, making a note to store it somewhere safe later.

You kind of want to visit him at work now just so you can see his shocked face. You make your way over to the bathroom, stripping and stepping into the shower. These past few days have been insane, and you can't believe Matt is dead.

...he's dead. Jesus. How did he even find out where you lived? And why did the killer decide to target him? Maybe because he wasn't a familiar face? You grab the shampoo, lathering it through your hair. You sigh. Not to mention the savage way in which he was murdered. You wonder how his parents will react.

You stick your head under the running water. Sure, he was an asshole, but you don't think that he deserved to die.

Even though he tried to kill you...

You rinse off, stepping out of the shower. You don't want to think about this now. After all, you have a boyfriend now. A good boyfriend. Matt is not going to ruin this for you - even if he's 6 feet under.

-

Bob stares at the sizzling hamburger, hazy grin on his face. He can't stop thinking about you - your touch, how soft your lips are... he feels like he's going to throw up. In the most positive way possible, that is.

He drowns out the patrons, zoning out once again. He never would have imagined himself dating or being in a relationship. After all, he is a cannibalistic murderer. Normally people like that don't go into the dating scene. He doesn't notice the jingling of the door as a few new customers walk in.

"Oh man, it smells so good in here."

"Calm down Jack, we're not here for food."

Bob recognizes those voices...

He peers up from the grill. It's the towns police officers. They waltz in, heads turning as if they're looking for someone. Great. Pushing back his foul feelings about the men, Bob greets them with a smile. "Welcome to Boys and Grills, officers. What can I get ya?" He asks, lazy smile plastered across his face.

John looks at him, eyes squinting. "Are you Bob Velseb?" He asks, folding his arms over his chest.

Bob raises his eyebrows, examining the mustached man. "In the flesh." He grins wider.

Jack is simply observing the interaction. He knows Bob. He's the one that stole you away at Lila's party. The angry one. Though, he doesn't look angry right now.

John sighs. "Good. We need to speak with you if you have the time. Just a few..." He makes a gesture. "...questions, if you will."

Oh great. Bob puts down his spatula, peeling off his gloves. "Sure. I don't mind." He points behind him. "You wanna come in the office?"

Jack and John look to where he's pointing. John looks back at Bob, a little bit put off by this guy. He can't put his finger on it, but something is bothering him. "Sure. Come on, Jack."

The three men walk down the shirt hallway back to Bob's office. It's small, and has a few things plastered on the wall. Certificates, pictures, etc. Jack looks around as they all sit down. His eyes meet with a certain photo, however. It's a picture of you. You're sleeping, a giant plush clutched in your arms.

Okay... he won't ask why this man has a picture of you sleeping, but he really fucking wants to.

Bob sits at his desk, leaning forward with his hands interlocked. He's still smiling, a mischievous glint in his eyes. "What did you need, officers?"

The two men peer back at him. Jesus fuck this guy is intimidating. Jack wonders how you can hang around him so often. John wastes no time in asking questions. "We just wanted to ask a few questions about the recent murder. We're trying to get as much information as possible."

Jack pulls out a notepad, and John hands him a pen. "Were you aware of the relationship of the victim regarding (Y/N) (Y/L/N)?" John takes a drag of his cigarette. "I only ask, because you two seem pretty close as of recently."

Bob stares at John. "I don't understand. What do you mean, "relationship" regarding them?"

"I mean, did you know that they were previously dating? And that the victim had a past history of domestic assault and attempted murder against (Y/N)?"

Bob has no idea how much you've told the officers. "Uh... no. I did not." A lie.

John squints. "Hmm... alright." John abruptly stands, Bob watching his every movement with critical eyes. "Well, thank you for taking time out of your day to answer our questions Mr. Velseb."

John sticks his hand out to Bob, and Bob grabs it, shaking. "No problem officers. If you ever need me again, I'll always be open to help the investigation" he says, smiling.

John lets go, nodding. "Have a good day." He says, him and Jack leaving the room. After he's sure that they left, Bob falls into his chair. That was a close one. How much fucking information do they have?

He sighs, opening his desk drawer. He peers at the dead phone staring back at him. It's Matt's. Normally, he doesn't keep trophies. But with this guy... he just had to.

Bob shuts the drawer, standing up.

He's going to have to keep his guard up.

-

"It's going to take a couple days, but I want a search warrant for that restaurant." John says, closing the car door.

Jack peers at him from the drivers seat. "Uh... why?"

"I don't have a good feeling about that guy." John looks out the window. "Something fishy is going on."

Jack nods, starting the engine. He feels the same way.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

3.3K 265 20
With your parents pushing you out of the door, getting you ready for the real world, you are in for a surprise. Just a few months after college and a...
80.5K 2.5K 43
You are a trained killer, working alongside the international forces to protect those around you, life takes a strange turn when you get assigned a j...
24.1K 738 17
- A 35-year-old criminal psychologist obsessed with the 'red devil case' is finally in the town where it all happened. After striking a deal with the...
32.1K 977 16
Things seem to be going great for you. You have a stable job as a doctor at the prison, you have a pretty good house that you live in. AND ITS ALMOST...