Falling For You [Bokuaka]

By bo-love

Akaashi, fresh out of college, starts working at a bookstore while waiting for a "real" job. He is enamored w... More

Chapter 1: Pining
Chapter 2: Intel
Chapter 3: Date
Chapter 4: Promises
Chapter 6: Never Enough
Chapter 7: Wrench
Chapter 8: Decision
Chapter 9: Changes
Chapter 10: Two Weeks
Chapter 11: Reason
Chapter 12: Epilogue

Chapter 5: Alone Time

915 25 98
By bo-love

***
SUMMARY:    Bokuto and Akaashi finally are able to spend the night together

***
A/N:     Ok, so this is long and it's almost all smut. Sorry, not sorry.

***

Somehow, Akaashi manages to say goodbye to Bokuto, and to enter his apartment and close the door. Once inside, he leans heavily against the door and slides down to the floor. The words are bouncing around in his mind like a pinball: "When we have sex the first time, I want it to be special. I want it to last all night long. I want to hear you moan my name over and over and over again, and then I want to wake up in the morning and do it again."

He hears himself moan out loud as he closes his eyes and palms himself through his pants.

He has never wanted anything so badly in his life as he wants Bokuto Kotaro.

After a few minutes or maybe an hour, it's hard to tell, Akaashi pulls himself to his feet. His head is spinning and he feels off balance, but he manages to scuffle to his bedroom and undress before heading to the shower.

He lets the hot water sluice over his body, which is aching from desire. He touches himself because he is only a man. And he wants.

God, he wants.

A while later, he finds himself in bed, his brain still muddled. He tries to sleep but words and images flood his brain and his whole body is tingling.

Again, he touches himself, his desire sated only marginally.

He tells himself he can wait, that it will be worth it.

Akaashi finally drifts off to sleep, his dreams filled with golden eyes and rough hands.

***

He wakes to his alarm in the morning.

He rolls over to silence it, then flops onto his back and throws an arm over his eyes.

He feels like shit.

He lies there sullenly, feeling sorry for himself. He chastises himself for acting like a child deprived of a favorite toy.

Which in a way he is.

He scoffs out loud at himself and readies himself for work.

The day at the bookstore goes much like any other day, and Akaashi manages to distract himself admirably for the better part of his shift. He is walking home after work when his phone buzzes in his pocket.

Bokuto-san: keiji got some good news do you want to hear?

Akaashi: of course

Bokuto-can: can i call?

Akaashi: sure

The phone rings several seconds later and Akaashi answers. He hears a loud, boisterous, "Hey, Keiji!"

"Hello, Kotaro."

"So, my sister is in town this weekend. My oldest sister, Kaori. She's bringing my nieces."

"Oh, that's nice. Do you see them often?"

"Not too often, but I won't be seeing them too much this time either. That's what I wanted to tell you. Kaori and Aika want to have a girls night with Sachi and my nieces Saturday. You know, with like, manicures and whatever girls do during sleepovers. And they said I'm not invited!"

Initially, Akaashi is confused about why Bokuto is excited that he's not being included in a family get together, but then it dawns on him.

"Oh," Akaashi answers. Then, "Oooh."

"Yeah! So are you free Saturday night, Keiji?"

There is no parallel universe in which Akaashi Keiji would not make himself free on Saturday night.

"Yes, of course."

"Cool! I'll text you with details. Making dinner now but wanted to tell you as soon as I found out. Can't wait to see you tomorrow, Keiji."

"I can't wait either," he says, truthfully.

***

On Saturday at around lunchtime, Akaashi is anxiously turning to the door of the bookstore every time the overhead bell rings. He is so relieved and /giddy/ when Bokuto comes in with Sachiko that he feels a little faint. It's only a matter of hours now.

Instead of streaking by the counter on the way to the children's section, Sachi stops to say hi to Akaashi.

And then she runs off.

Bokuto watches her and chuckles. "Hey, Keiji," Bokuto says, almost shyly. "Are you ready for tonight?"

Fuck yes, Akaashi thinks, but answers, "Yes, I'm looking forward to it."

Understatement of the century.

"I'll bring food and be at your place around eight? That okay?"

"Perfect," Akaashi answers.

"Gotta go," Bokuto says with a smile, and then he's walking toward his daughter.

Akaashi is busy with customers and doesn't have much time to watch the father and daughter, but he's grateful for time to chat when they check out.

"Akaashi-san! Look at my book. It's about sleepovers. I'm having a sleepover tonight with my aunts and my cousins!"

"Is that right? That sounds like a lot of fun. What will you do?"

Sachi looks thoughtful for a moment. "I don't know. But maybe there will be books and princess movies, and then it will be fun."

"That sounds great, Sacchan. Have fun."

"Bye, Akaashi-san," Sachi says, holding her book tightly to her chest.

"Bye, Keiji," Bokuto says, with a twinkle in his eye that makes Akaashi's pulse race.

***

By 7:30, Akaashi is showered, dressed and pacing. He's already thrown back a glass of wine to calm his nerves, and is pouring another.

It's not quite nerves but he's practically vibrating with anticipation.

When the doorbell rings at 7:55, Akaashi startles a bit, then puts down his wine glass to answer the door.

He opens it and feels a rush at seeing Bokuto, carrying a bag of food.

"Hey, Keiji," he says shyly.

"Hey," Akaashi says, though it comes out as little more than a breath. "Come on in."

Bokuto enters and Akaashi takes the bag to the kitchen as Bo takes off his shoes and jacket. While he's hanging his jacket on a hook, Akaashi saddles up to him and pulls him down by the back of the neck into a searing kiss.

They stay that way for a moment, arms coming around each other to hold the other close. Then Akaashi steps back and takes a hold of Bo's hand. He starts walking and Bokuto initially thinks they're going to the kitchen, but Akaashi heads down the hall in the other direction.

"Oh, we're, um, doing this now?"

"Yes," Akaashi answers without any other words or explanation.

"Oh. Okay." Bokuto is not one to argue, and besides, Akaashi does not appear to be in the mood for any discussion.

When they get to the bedroom, Akaashi stops in front of the bed and turns to run his hands up Bokuto's chest. Again his hands snake around to Bo's nape and he pulls him in, assaulting his mouth with a deep kiss. It's all tongue and teeth and Bokuto is weak in the knees already because Akaashi is clearly in charge here, and Bo thinks he's going to get pulled away with the tide.

Akaashi maneuvers his hands under Bo's t-shirt and slides them up again, taking the material with him. "Take this off," he whispers and Bokuto lifts his arms to comply.

"Mmm, better," Akaashi mumbles as his hands skim over Bo's warm, hard flesh. He's too impatient, too keyed up to wait.

He just WANTS.

His eyes trail down Bokuto's abs to where his happy trail disappears under his jeans. Akaashi dips his finger into the waistband and looks up. Bo's golden eyes are hazy and he looks compliant.

"Can I?" Akaashi asks, sliding his finger back and forth along the waistband.

Bo nods in response and Akaashi is soon dragging Bo's pants down over his hips and into a pile on the floor. Akaashi drops to his knees, as if in prayer. He looks up again, his thumbs hooked into Bo's boxers. Bo licks his lips and nods again and Akaashi pulls them down.

"Fuck, Kotaro," Akaashi whispers, taking in the sight of fully naked Bokuto for the first time. He thinks it's a good thing he's on his knees already, because the sight in front of him is enough to reduce the strongest of men to tatters.

Every part of him is sculpted as if from stone by an artist. His broad shoulders, muscular arms, defined abs, generous pecs. His narrow waist and hips, and generous thighs. Akaashi's mouth waters and he knows he eventually wants his lips on every single inch of that magnificent body.

But first things first.

Bo's cock is so pretty, long and thick and slightly curved.

Akaashi looks up again, his tongue hanging out, once more asking for the permission he needs before he loses himself in Bokuto's taste.

Another nod, and Akaashi is licking the head, running his tongue along the slit, then taking as much of it into his mouth as he can. Bokuto's hands come to grip Akaashi's dark hair and Akaashi hears a soft "Fuck" fall from his lips.

For a moment, Akaashi is lost, savoring the fact that he FINALLY has his mouth where he wants it, after waiting so long.

It seems like he's wanted this forever, that he can't remember a time when he didn't.

He moans around Bo's length, making Bo moan as well.

"Fuck, Keiji, I'm not gonna last if you keep this up."

Akaashi doesn't respond, just sucks in his cheeks harder and raises a hand to massage Bo's balls.

"Fuck," Bokuto curses again, throwing back his head. His hips begin to rock to help Akaashi along and it only takes a half dozen more thrusts for him to warn, "Oh, god, coming..."

Akaashi's hands move around to grip two luscious ass cheeks as he takes Bo as deep as he can while swallowing his load.

After sucking him through his orgasm, Akaashi pops off Bo's dick and looks up, his blue-green eyes wet with impending tears and lust and satisfaction.

"Fuck, Keiji," Bokuto says again, apparently lacking enough blood to the brain to form a more coherent sentence. He runs his hand through Keiji's hair. "Come up here," he commands, and Akaashi stands on wobbly legs.

Bo's arm snakes around Akaashi's waist and he pulls him in tight, using the other to trace along his jawline. He dips in for a kiss and Akaashi melts under his touch.

"Not really fair that I'm naked and you have all these clothes on, don't you think?"

Akaashi starts unbuttoning his shirt and he can see Bokuto watching intently as each sliver of skin becomes exposed. Bo looks like he wants to do it himself.

Or maybe rip the whole shirt off him.

Finally, Akaashi slides the material from his shoulders and Bokuto takes one finger and runs it down Akaashi's sternum, between his pecs. Akaashi is all sinewy beauty, lean and toned and Bokuto seems to appreciate what he sees.

"Gorgeous," he mumbles. "Take those off too, yeah?" he asks, gesturing toward Akaashi's pants. Akaashi silently agrees and unbuttons his pants, letting them drop to the floor.

"I think we need to slow down a bit, yeah?" Bokuto asks, his voice rough and low.

"Okay," Akaashi agrees. He grabs Bo's hand and falls to the bed on his back, bringing Bo with him. Bokuto is now hovering on top of him, nuzzling his neck as his hands roam all over Akaashi's chest and sides and hips.

"So beautiful," Bokuto mumbles again, his mouth hot against Akaashi's skin.

Akaashi's hands are exploring the muscular expanse of Bo's back and he pauses to grip at Bo's shoulders. He delights in the feeling of hard, unforgiving muscles, gripping them just to convince himself that they are, indeed, as unyielding as he thinks they are.

Bokuto's mouth has moved lower after lingering at Akaashi's collarbone. He's now teasing at Akaashi's nipple with his tongue, making the dark-haired male arch off the bed slightly. Bokuto continues lower, his tongue insinuating itself into the grooves in Akaashi's abs.

His hand reaches the waistband of Akaashi's boxers and he looks up, his golden eyes pleading. "Can I?" he asks, and Akaashi knows he could never say no with those eyes begging him to comply. He nods, not trusting his voice, and then raises his hips to make it easier for Bo to slide the garment down over his hips and off.

Bokuto hums as he comes face to face with Akaashi's pretty cock, already pearly with pre-cum, looking like it's just waiting to be devoured. Bo scoots down between Akaashi's legs and Akaashi can't help but watch as Bo eyes him hungrily.

Finally, Bokuto looks up, a silent plea communicated between them, and when Akaashi nods, Bo licks a strip from base to tip before sucking on the head. Akaashi gasps and lays back on the bed, content to watch as his cock disappears into Bokuto's pretty mouth over and over.

It's heaven on earth.

Bo's hand is running up and down Akaashi's thigh and he keeps looking up with those golden eyes. Akaashi can't look away. He wants to remember this moment forever, remember how it feels, every detail of the hot, wet heat of Bokuto's mouth.

Watching is, within an embarrassingly short time, the death of him. The sight of Bo's mouth and eyes, glued to his, makes him come undone. He gets dangerously close to the edge within a few short minutes, and with a weak warning, is blowing his load.

Bokuto hums as he swallows every last drop, still keeping his eyes on Akaashi's beautiful face.

"Oh, fuck," Akaashi says when he comes down.

Bokuto chuckles, since those were the only words he could form as well. "We're just getting started, Keiji," he says with a mischievous grin as he drags himself back up Akaashi's body to kiss his neck, just under his ear.

Bokuto continues, "We probably should have talked about this before now, but how were you thinking this would go?"

Akaashi's brain takes a few seconds to comprehend the question. "Oh, um, I'm vers but... tonight... can you fuck me?"

A low growl escapes from Bokuto's throat. "I was hoping you'd say that."

Akaashi smiles as Bo continues to suck on his earlobe, content that he's going to get what he wants.

What he craves.

Bo mumbles in between kisses and nips, "Where's your lube?"

"Top drawer," Akaashi answers, excitement skittering up his spine.

Bokuto seems to be reluctant to separate his mouth from Akaashi's skin, but he eventually manages to lean over and retrieve the lube from the drawer.

"Do you want me to prep you or do you want to do it yourself?" he asks.

"Can... will you?" Akaashi asks.

Bokuto lights up like a kid at Christmas. "Fuck, yes." He dribbles a generous amount of lube onto his fingers and lays down next to Akaashi, who turns his head to kiss him. They stay that way for a moment, their tongues dancing, no hurry in the world. Akaashi feels a little calmer now that his initial lust has been tamed a bit, and he wants to savor the rest.

Finally, Bo's hand slides lower between Akaashi's legs, and Akaashi spreads open just a bit to accommodate him. It's slow going at first, a tease. Bo's finger skims over Akaashi's rim multiple times with no penetration. Akaashi is impatient and groans a bit, causing Bo to chuckle softly and slip in a digit.

A gasp follows as Akaashi finally feels what he's desperate for. They continue to make out as Bo slips a second finger in. Akaashi bucks his hips slightly and Bo breaks off the kiss to focus on his lover's face.

Akaashi is flushed, his eyes wide. They lock eyes for a moment and Bokuto whispers, "So beautiful." Akaashi flushes a deeper red at the compliment and pulls Bo back down for a kiss.

Bo slides in a third finger and Akaashi moans. "Okay?" Bo asks.

"Yes, fuck, yes," Akaashi answers.

They stay that way for a few minutes. The only sounds in the room are their heavy breathing and the squelching sound of Bo's fingers sliding in and out. Then Bo is angling and curling his fingers, searching for the spot that will drive Akaashi mad.

"Oh, god." The sounds escaping Akaashi's mouth are lewd. He's panting and rocking himself on Bo's fingers.

"Yeah?" Bo asks, though he doesn't have to.

"Yes, yes, yes," Akaashi answers, too far gone to care how desperate he sounds. Bokuto continues moving exactly in the same pattern until Akaashi is mewling like a dog in heat.

"Jesus, Kotaro, now, please."

"Do you think you need four? I'm pretty big."

"Maybe but I. Don't. Fucking. Care. Please, just fuck me. Now."

Bokuto removes his hand and wipes it on the sheets. He rises to retrieve condoms from his pants. Akaashi watches as he grabs a packet and a strip of about six or seven condom packets unfolds. His eyes go wide.

Bokuto smirks. "I told you, we're going to go all night, Keiji. I'm just being prepared."

"Oh, my god, Kotaro. Come here, please."

Bokuto rips off one packet, opens it, and unrolls the condom onto his length. He coats himself in lube and gives himself a few long, slow strokes before asking, "What position do you prefer?"

"Don't care. Just want your cock."

Bokuto smirks again. "Well then, I want to look at you, yeah?"

"Okay, just do it, Kotaro, for fuck's sake."

Bo crawls between Akaashi's legs and lines up. He pushes in, trying to go slowly, but Akaashi is the impatient one, pressing his hips off the bed, taking Bo impossibly deeper.

"Keiji, shit," Bo swears as he bottoms out. Akaashi looks up, his hands tight around Bo's ass. Bo's got his weight on one elbow and one hand and he's got a crease between his eyebrows.

"Okay?" Akaashi asks.

"Yeah, just... give me a second. I... I just need a second."

Akaashi feels self-satisfied that he is pushing Bo's limits, and he resists the urge to wiggle around just to watch the change in Bokuto's expression.

Maybe another time.

"You good?" Bokuto asks after a minute.

"Yes, please, Ko. I want to feel you."

"Oh, baby," Bo says, leaning down for a kiss. He finally starts to move, slow and steady, and he pauses with his kisses to watch Akaashi's expressions.

Akaashi is too far gone to notice. He just concentrates on the delicious drag of Bokuto's cock against his walls, his eyes mostly closed as he allows the sensations to flood his body. It's so good, so right, so perfect.

Bo is shifting around, redistributing his weight, changing his angle, looking for the exact perfect way to slide home and make Akaashi fall apart. Eventually he finds it.

A lewd groan erupts from Akaashi's throat, followed by "Fuck, fuck, fuck. Yes!"

Bokuto is spurred on by instinct and lust, as he continues to pound that spot, over and over without deviation. "Fuck, Keiji, you look so hot like this."

"Ko, Ko, don't stop, so close."

"Gonna come for me, babe? Go on, do it. I wanna see you. Wanna feel you."

"Unghhhhh," Akaashi moans again. His mouth is hanging open, drool forming at the edges of his lips. He licks them quickly before saying, "Ko, touch me. Just touch me, please."

And Bokuto growls in agreement before reaching down between them to tug at Akaashi's neglected cock.

"Come on, babe. Come now. I wanna see you."

"Ko, Ko, oh fuck," Akaashi chants before his hips still a second before his cum spurts from his cock. Bokuto keeps stroking a few more times, and as Akaashi's walls clench around him, he loses himself to his own pleasure.

"Oh, fuck, Keiji, yes!" he moans as he slips over the edge, his hips stilling. Finally, he collapses on top of Akaashi, breathing ragged.

Akaashi's breaths mirror Bokuto's and they both take several minutes to calm their breathing. Bokuto leans down for a wet kiss, and Akaashi, unable to move much besides his mouth, returns the kiss with equal fervor.

Finally, Bokuto rolls off and disposes of the condom. He retrieves a wet wash cloth from the bathroom and gently wipes Akaashi down.

He lies down next to Akaashi and pulls him into a hug. "Okay?"

"Mmm, so good, Ko."

"Good."

Akaashi feels sleepy.

And hungry.

He ignores the feeling for a few moments before his growling stomach calls him out.

"Want to have dinner now?" Bokuto asks.

"Not really. Want you to fuck me again."

Bokuto chuckles. "We have all night, babe."

"Fine. But after dinner, we're not leaving this bed again."

"Understood," Bo answers with mock seriousness.

They hastily dress and head to the kitchen for food, but as Akaashi predicted, or expected, they are back in bed within thirty minutes, undressed again except for boxer shorts.

They are making out heavily, hands wandering. Akaashi's nails rake across Bo's wide back, Bo's fingers tease at Akaashi's hole torturously.

"Want you again," Akaashi breathes out.

"Have me, babe."

Akaashi pushes Bo onto his back and drags his boxers over his hips. Bokuto's cock pops up, ready for action as Akaashi rids himself of his own underwear. He grabs a condom from the bedside table where Bo left his stash and tears open the wrapper. He makes a show of rolling the condom over Bo's hard length while locking eyes with the man under him. Then he squeezes lube onto his hand and coats it all over his lover's aching cock, slowly and teasingly.

Satisfied when Bo's eyes flutter shut, Akaashi straddles Bo's hips, plants his palms over Bo's fabulous pecs – and then pauses for a moment to squeeze a couple of times because, holy fuck.

Then Akaashi lines himself up and eases himself down, impaling himself on Bo's length.

"Oh, fuck, yes," he mumbles as he lowers himself fully. He opens his eyes to find Bokuto staring at him with raw hunger. "Don't move, yeah? Let me do it."

Bo's hands tighten on Akaashi's hips possessively and he nods.

Akaashi only smiles and starts moving up and down, languidly, purposefully.

Bokuto is a lost man. "Jesus, Akaashi. You look so beautiful, so perfect, right now."

Akaashi's eyes are glued to Bokuto's, almost daring the man under him to look away.

Of course, Bo can't.

Not when Akaashi's hips are rolling, and a soft sheen of sweat forms on his torso. Not when the sweat on his brow makes tiny pieces of hair stick to his forehead. Not when Akaashi's mouth hangs open, lewdly, as soft moans and gasps escape. Not when Akaashi's eyes are hazy, his pupils blown wide with lust.

Bokuto tries to stay still, tries to let Akaashi do what he wants, what he needs. He's warring with his instincts now, his hands squeezing tighter as he fights to hold off his baser nature.

After several minutes, Akaashi gasps suddenly and then he's grinding harder, faster, chasing that feeling of Bo's dick grazing his prostate hard and repeatedly.

"Yes, yes," he chants, licking his lips.

Bokuto's patience expires. "Keiji, please, can I move now?"

"Yes, yes, Ko, do it," Akaashi pleads.

Bokuto groans with relief, plants his heels on the bed, and starts thrusting up with abandon. Akaashi is a writhing mess, holding on to Bo's pecs, panting and taking the pounding like he's never wanted anything so badly in his life.

And maybe he hasn't.

"Ko, Ko," he starts chanting, "Oh, god, yes, don't stop."

"Shit, Keiji, you look so good riding my cock like this. You gonna come now? Gonna come untouched, just from my cock?"

"Yes, yes, oh, fuck," Akaashi moans one last time before throwing his head back, exposing the pale skin of his neck, before white ropes spurt from his dick, landing all over Bokuto's stomach.

"Fuck that was hot," Bokuto says under his breath, still thrusting as Akaashi falls apart. Satisfied that Akaashi is taken care of, Bokuto allows himself to slip over the edge, and he comes with a growl. Finally, Akaashi seems to weaken and his arms bend as he collapses on top of Bokuto. They lie there quietly as Bo caresses slow circles across Akaashi's back.

"Kotaro, you're going to be the death of me." Akaashi's admission is mumbled into Bo's pecs, which Akaashi has found are very squishy and comforting.

"This is the way to go," Bo muses.

Akaashi softly laughs. "Yes, I suppose it is."

"Tell me when you're ready to get up and I'll get a cloth."

"Mmm, okay." Akaashi doesn't move.

Some time later, when they both may have dozed off, Bo seems to realize they are in the same post-coital position.

"Keiji, get up, love. Let's get cleaned up."

"Mmmm?"

"Let's get cleaned up. You're falling asleep."

"No I'm not."

"You are."

"Hmphh," Akaashi rolls off onto the bed and spreads out like a starfish. Bokuto leans over to kiss him hard on the mouth before going off in search of another cloth. When they are both cleaned up again, Bokuto nudges Akaashi.

"Do you want to go to sleep?"

"No." Akaashi's voice is strong, despite his eyes being closed. "One more round."

Bokuto's eyes go wide for a split second. "Sure you're up to that?"

"Yes, please."

"Keiji, I'm not going to fuck you when you're half asleep."

"You could, you know."

Bokuto practically chokes. "Um, good to know, I guess."

"Come here," Akaashi commands.

Bo leans over again and Akaashi reaches up to pull him into a kiss. "I can't get enough of you."

"The feeling is mutual."

"Can you touch me? Please?"

Bo's hand skims down Akaashi's torso. Akaashi's cock is half-hard again, even after three orgasms. He strokes him slowly as they kiss, and Bo can feel himself getting worked up again too.

It doesn't take long before they are both hard and wanting again. There is no foreplay or waiting this time. Bokuto flips Akaashi onto his stomach, quickly sheathes himself, and slides home. He fucks Akaashi fast and deep, listening to the moans muffled by the pillow Akaashi's face is buried in.

"Yes, Kotaro, so good."

"Fuck, baby, you're so good for me, you feel so good. I can't get enough of you."

The friction of his cock rubbing against the sheets as Bo's movements thrust him up is too much for poor Akaashi, and without doing so much as moving a muscle, he's coming again, his cum staining the sheets below him. A few more thrusts later and Bo is coming as well.

He collapses onto Akaashi's back and they lie there again for several minutes. Again, some time passes where they might be drifting to sleep, but eventually Akaashi can't breathe.

"Ko, you're heavy."

"Mmm? Sorry babe," Bokuto apologizes as he rolls off.

Akaashi is immobile, not even caring that he is laying in a pool of his quickly cooling cum. They lie there for another few minutes before Bokuto seems to startle awake.

"Keiji, come on. Let's get showered and change the sheets. Then we can sleep."

"Mmmm," Akaashi mumbles.

"Keiji, come on. It won't take long and it will feel much better."

"Fine," Akaashi agrees, his face still buried in the pillow.

They get up and change the sheets, neither speaking. Then Akaashi motions toward the bathroom and they run a shower. While there's a bit of touching and making out under the hot spray, they are both too tired to do much more. They finish their shower, dry off, and stumble back to the bed, pulling on boxers and nothing else, before plopping back into the bed. Akaashi rolls to his side and rests his head against Bokuto's shoulder. Within minutes they are both asleep.

***

Akaashi wakes to a pleasant sensation. His skin feels hot, on fire actually, and something is nice, but not quite right. It takes him a moment to be cognizant enough to realize that Bokuto is curled up behind him, Bo's chest to Akaashi's back, and Bo's big hand is running up and down Akaashi's chest and stomach. He also feels hot breath on the back of his neck.

"Kotaro," he says, as much to remind himself as to address his lover.

"Yeah, babe?"

"What time is it?"

"About six AM."

"Mmmm. Too early."

"For what?"

"To get up for the day."

"That's not what I was thinking anyway."

Akaashi seems to register what Bo means by that. His eyes are still closed but he smiles. "What did you have in mind then?"

"Can I fuck you again? Please?"

"Do I have to do any work?" Akaashi asks, realizing he is truly physically exhausted.

"Nah. Just stay just like this."

"Mmm, okay then," Akaashi agrees.

He feels the loss of Bo's body heat for a few seconds, and then hears another condom wrapper being torn open. He hears the cap of the lube bottle snap open and then closed, then Bo's body is back behind him, caging him in. Akaashi feels Bo's fingers prod at his entrance, making sure he is still ready, and then the press of Bo's cock pushing inside.

Bo hikes up Akaashi's leg over his hip and wraps his arm around Akaashi's stomach to steady him, then he's pushing inside, his cock dragging in and out, making Akaashi groan again.

His eyes are still closed and he's focusing on everything he can feel. Bo's muscular arm wrapped around him like a vise. The heat of Bo's chest against his back. The kisses Bo is placing on his neck and shoulder.

And Akaashi is loving every single second of it.

He lays there, enjoying the sensations coursing through his body.

This. This is heaven.

He turns his head toward the side and Bokuto captures his mouth with a kiss. It's gentle and slow, just like the pace of his hips. Akaashi sighs.

The pace is unhurried for a while, but after a time, Bo's movements become a bit more urgent. He's sucking a mark onto Akaashi's neck and whimpers softly, feeling himself getting closer. He reaches down to wrap his hand around Akaashi's cock, which is dripping. He smears the pre-cum around and uses it to increase the slide. He strokes up and down, matching his thrusts, and Akaashi starts breathing more rapidly. Akaashi reaches a hand behind him and pulls at Bokuto's hair.

"Yes, Ko. Don't stop. So good. Yeah, just like that."

"God, Keiji, you're so beautiful, so perfect," he mumbles, feeling the tightening in his gut.

Akaashi's breathing gets more choppy and his hips start undulating back and forth, into Bokuto's hand, then back against his cock. It's delicious, it's sinful how good it feels. How every nerve ending in his body is alive with electricity. How he feels alive like he's never felt before.

"Yes, Kotaro, yes," Akaashi murmurs, tearing a growl from his lover.

"Fuck, Keiji, I'm close. Please tell me you're close."

"Oh, yeah. Close. So close."

"Come then, wanna feel you."

Akaashi doesn't answer, just rocks his hips in response. He's almost there, just a little more, just a little more pressure from Bo's hand, just one more perfect stroke, hitting him just so, and then...

"Fuuuck, yes." Akaashi tenses and then Bokuto can feel hot cum coating his hand. He keeps stroking and continues his thrusts for another several seconds, but then he's falling over the edge as well.

No words for a moment, just heavy breathing. Bokuto places another kiss between Akaashi's shoulder blades.

After a moment, Akaashi speaks. "Man, that was good. But we have to change the sheets again."

He can feel the laughter in Bo's chest. "A small price to pay."

"I suppose."

Another few seconds, then Akaashi gets up. Let me get a cloth this time. Stay there."

He comes back later and gets them both cleaned up. He frowns at the bed. "I'm going to have to do laundry today."

Bokuto pulls Akaashi down until he's seated on the side of the bed and throws his arms around Akaashi's middle. "I'll help with the laundry."

"It's okay. It was worth it."

A few seconds pass, then Bokuto speaks again. "Hey, Keiji. I hope this was special for you. Because it was for me."

Akaashi looks down and Bokuto is looking up at him, a soft, warm expression in his eyes.

Akaashi smiles."It was, Kotaro. Really."

Bokuto's face lights up. "Good. It's important to me."

"I know. Me too."

A small crease appears between Bokuto's eyebrows. "I don't know when we'll have this chance again, though."

Akaashi reaches out and runs his hand through Bo's locks. "It's okay. I understand. We'll figure it out. I mean, if you want to."

"Of course, I do, Keiji."

A pause during which they're both silent.

"Keiji?"

"Yeah?"

"Do you want to, you know, be exclusive? Because I would like to. Be exclusive. With you."

Akaashi can't help but smile at that cute confession. "Yeah?"

"Yeah."

"Let's do it then."

Bokuto's eyes light up. Akaashi doesn't think he'll ever get used to the allure of that look. "So I can call you my boyfriend."

"Yeah."

Bokuto's arms tighten around Akaashi's middle. "Cool. That makes me happy."

Akaashi smiles down at the gorgeous man hugging him like a teddy bear.

"It makes me happy too."

***
A/N:    So it takes me SOOOO long to write these type of chapters, not sure why, but oh well.

Also, I may or may not have a five page outline of my kagehina omegaverse story I'm going to work on when this is done...

***

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

138K 5.4K 25
𝐑𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐀 𝘣𝘰𝘬𝘢𝘡𝘰 𝘬. gn!reader 𝐒𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑 𝐚 𝐝𝐚𝐲'𝐬 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐑 𝐨𝐟 𝐑𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐀 π₯𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐚...
12.4K 362 23
this is book two to Beautiful beautiful beautiful boy. Akaashi left Bokuto. Now he was a single mother trying to raise three kids on his own. He and...
233K 6.3K 23
You are Bokuto's younger sister and are pretty much like him. You've always wondered how Akaashi ever put up with him. As Bokuto goes on to graduate...
195K 4.8K 17
In which you join Fukurodani's infamous volleyball club as their manager and soon you find yourself falling for their setter's charm. β™‘ WARNING: Mang...