Chapter 6: Never Enough

***
SUMMARY: Akaashi and Sachi get closer

***
A/N:
Double update because this turned out way too long and I had to break into two chapters. Yes, I know, I hear you all cackling.

***

Later that morning, Akaashi and Bokuto pull themselves from Akaashi's bed and make a late breakfast. They are both tired, but feeling happy and satisfied. They shoot each other quick glances and small smiles and relish in small touches as they prepare and eat breakfast.

"I have to leave soon to get Sachi's from my sister's. Do you, maybe, want to come with me? I was going to take her to the park after."

"Oh," Akaashi says, looking up from his coffee mug, a small frown on his face. "I don't want to intrude on your time together."

"You wouldn't be. It would just be for a couple of hours. On Sunday, I usually take her to the park and then we get ice cream. I'm sure she wouldn't mind if you come. And I'll have the rest of the day with her, just the two of us.

Akaashi still hesitates. "Are you sure, Ko?"

"Yes, I'm sure."

"Okay, then. I'd love to."

Bokuto's smile lights up the room, as usual, and Akaashi smiles into his coffee cup when he sees it.

They leave a while later and make the walk to Aika's nearby apartment. This time it's Akaashi who grabs Bo's hand as they walk, making Bokuto blush and squeeze Akaashi's hand tighter.

When they arrive at Aika's apartment, they can hear a ruckus from within. Akaashi looks slightly nervous and Bokuto notices.

"What's wrong?" he asks, his hand suspended before he knocks on the door.

Akaashi is blushing. "It's just, I'll be meeting your oldest sister for the first time and Aika for only the second time, and they will, you know, know... what we were doing last night." He whispers the last phrase, making Bokuto chuckle.

"Oh, well," Bokuto responds, clearly not bothered by the thought, and maybe even a little proud. "Let them use their imaginations. They still won't be able to dream up even half of how awesome it was." He pops a quick kiss on Akaashi's mouth, ignores the reddening of his boyfriend's face, and knocks on the door.

They hear a squeal from the other side. "It's my Daddy!" A moment later, the lock is switched and the door opens.

"Daddy!" Sachi yells, throwing herself at her father.

He kneels down to greet her. "Hello, love! How was your sleepover!"

"It was so much fun! We did our nails and fixed each other's hair. And we ate popcorn and watched movies, and then we even got to do facials. Do you know what a facial is, Daddy?"

"Um, is that where you put stuff on your face?"

"Yes! That's it. It's supposed to make your skin look pretty. Does my skin look pretty?"

Bokuto appears to study her face. "Oh, my. Yes, it does love! So pretty!" The girl preens at his response.

As they take off their shoes and come into the main room, Bokuto's oldest sister stands to greet them. Aika waves from the couch.

"Hello, Kotaro," she says as she hugs him.

"Hey, Kaori. Thanks for taking Sacchan last night. Was she okay for you?"

"She was great, as always," Kaori says, stepping back from the hug. "And this must be Akaashi."

"Yes, Akaashi Keiji, this is my sister Matsumoto Kaori."