Glimpse of Us ⇽ Roman Reigns

By BriFlare

'Cause sometimes I look in her eyes And that's where I find a glimpse of us And I try to fall for her touch B... More

Glimpse of Us
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three

Chapter Thirty

1.6K 95 1
By BriFlare

Chapter Thirty; Baby Shower

Liked by trinity_fatu, marysemizanin, londoninthecity, and 259,866 others
duffey Celebrating the golden trio of @lalaniyah and @romanreigns with the tribe today.
View all 424 comments
lalaniyah Oh, my goodness. Thank you for throwing me a baby shower @duffey 🤎
romanreigns Thank you, @duffey

Laniyah and Joe arrived hand in hand at the baby shower. Laniyah was super excited for baby shower after seeing the photos that Duffey posted on her Instagram.

"I'm so excited," Laniyah said as they entered the building.

Joe chuckled.

"I'm glad you can have some fun today," Joe said.

Duffey threw Laniyah a teddy bear-themed baby shower since Laniyah and Joe had no idea what they were having so the teddy bear theme was gender-neutral and perfect for them.

"Laniyah's baby shower," Duffey said in an Instagram video as she showed off the entrance to the bash, which was decorated with masses of balloons, flowers, and bears. "Laniyah and Joe are going to love this," She added.

All of Laniyah and Joe's family and friends were present. Laniyah heard an assortment of music and voices as she and Joe approached the room.

"Duffey really thought of everything," Joe said as Laniyah laughed, hearing the music slowly grow louder as they approached.

Laniyah teared up as she walked into her party with Joe. "Oh my God, this is beautiful," She said.

"Aww, she's crying," London captioned a video of Laniyah walking into her shower.

Joe squeezed his wife's hand to comfort her.

"I think I'm going to spend the day crying," Laniyah said as she wiped her tears with the back of her hand.

Joe and Laniyah walked over to the center of the room to address their guests. Joe placed a hand on Laniyah's hip. She glanced up at him and smiled before looking at the crowd.

"We just wanted to say thank you everyone for coming to our baby shower," Laniyah said, before poking Joe to speak.

"Yes, thank you for coming, you guys have made this day even more memorable for us," Joe said.

"And thank you to Duffey for doing this for us," Laniyah added as everyone clapped.

"Let's get this party started!" Duffey exclaimed.

"This baby shower decorations are something serious," Joe said as they walked around.

Everyone kept stopping Laniyah to take pictures of and with her. Laniyah proudly cradles her baby bump and strikes a pose every time.

"You look so gorgeous," Trinity told Laniyah.

"Thank you," Laniyah said.

Laniyah rubbed her belly, "Okay, I'm ready to eat," She said, looking for Joe.

She spotted him talking to Dolph and Vena. She raised an eyebrow. Were Dolph and Vena a couple? Oh, this was something she needed to investigate as soon as possible. She walked over to the trio and immediately asked.

"Are y'all together?" Laniyah asked Dolph and Vena.

"Yeah, we've been quietly dating for a couple of months now," Vena answered.

Laniyah smiled.

"Oh shoot, okay, well, y'all are cute," Laniyah said.

"Thank you and congrats on the Golden trio," Dolph said. "How far along are you?" He asked.

"Thank you and twenty-eight weeks," Laniyah answered.

"Do you think you're going to make it to full term?" Vena asked Laniyah.

"Nah, not likely but I want to make it to at least thirty-seven weeks," Laniyah answered.

The baby shower continued. Everyone played baby-themed games. After everyone had cake and the partying was coming to an end, Laniyah was sitting in a chair, with presents surrounding her and Joe. It looked like there were about over sixty presents.

"Oh my goodness, thank you everyone for the gifts," Laniyah said as she and Joe began opening presents.

They continued with the presents for another half hour before the baby shower ended.

Liked by romanreigns, thenikkibella, duffey and 520,711 others
lalaniyah My baby shower 🤎 Today was unreal
View all 4,611 comments

500,100 likes
lalaniyah Thank you @duffey for throwing this very beautiful baby shower for @romanreigns and I. You are such an incredible cousin and friend. We love you. I know I say it all the time but our village is truly unmatched. The way they love, support and are there for us all in different ways on a daily basis blows my mind. We could literally call up any one of them at the drop of the dime and they come running. I thank God for every single one of them He has specifically placed in our life at this time.
View all 3,082 comments

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.8K 636 30
~A Roman Reigns story~ "This can't happen again, Roman. It's not right. We... can't..." she whispered, but at the same time wrapped her arms around m...
16.6K 715 32
~ A Roman Reigns story ~ One day you realize it's time to start a new chapter in your life and trust that magic is about to happen. Started January 3...
32K 1.8K 20
Honey is a workaholic. She has given up on finding love or getting married, but she still wants to have a baby. She begins to consider the possibilit...
30.2K 1.1K 35
~A Roman Reigns story~ A new life, a break up, a new career... what about a new love? Startet February 6, 2022 Finished March 16, 2022