Tempting Desires : Sequel

By Fierylight

Book 2 of Tempting Desires NOTE: Unfortunately, the first book was taken down; however, this one hopefully wi... More

Note To Start
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13

Chapter 12

200 13 0
By Fierylight

Alex entered the room shortly after Butterfingers and gently closed the door behind him. He leaned against the door with a knowing smirk and gave me a burning look, adding to my internal panic about what would occur. Could we have a fistfight? Possibly. Could he be planning to punish me? Maybe. Could this end in a non-platonic way that may make Butterfingers more confused? Most likely. Am I going to back out from my stance? Absolutely not.

"Juliana," Butterfingers' voice seemed strained. His eyes were wild, and his body relaxed. "Please explain to me your stance on how you're not acting like a child?" His voice held interest but was laced with an authoritative tone, something I'm not opposed to.

"Listen," I held my hands up while grinning at him. "I'm not a child you can put to bed or make choices for. I'm an adult and can make my own choices about my bedtime." I held in a laugh that was bubbling to the surface. His gaze darkened. "Yes, you take care of me more than I ever ask for. And yes, you do make sure I go to bed every night safely; however, you don't get to control me." His eyebrows raised, his gaze daring me with humor. Alex observed as the interaction unfolded.

"So you're saying that," He had a half-smirk, his eyes burning through me. My heart raced, and I could feel the excitement building. "Even though we make sure you're in bed, occasionally tuck you in, and ensure you're taken care of," He paused and licked his lips with a smirk. "You're not a kid; you're an adult?" He watched for my reaction like a hawk watching prey.

"Yes," I said quietly, attempting to keep the panicked laugh in. I could feel my face warm up, my ears burned from the embarrassment, and my heart beat out of my chest at the anticipation. My mind didn't feel like it was working; it felt like white noise in my head. "But, I don't like being told what to do, and you know that. I don't think it's fair to make me pay for that." I pointed at him.

"So," He took a sharp breath and seemed to think carefully of his response. "You think using my government name, giving me an attitude, and attempting to run from me would be the best option?" His eyebrows furrowed, his eyes focused on me sharply, and I could feel the tension in the room rise.

"Don't forget her attempts at the power-play and her picking on me," Alex chimed in with a grin. I shot him a dark look.

"Don't add on, you balding prick," I snapped automatically, earning a dark look from Alex in addition to Butterfingers' scoff. That may have been a lousy retort, but I'll stand by it. "We all agreed that it isn't acceptable to punish me," I stated with certainty. However, if it's Butterfingers and Alex, I feel I'm not being punished; it's more of a funishment, especially with the current situation.

"Ah," Alex said smartly. "There it is. Is that the play you're using?" He pushed himself off the door and walked calmly over. I could feel my face and ears burn hotter than before, and I looked between Butterfingers and Alex before Alex leaned close to my face. I gripped the bottom of the sweatshirt I was wearing in anticipation and nervousness, and the smile dropped from my face. 

"I don't think this would be considered a punishment. I wonder if your goal is to receive something from us, considering your dislike of the twins currently," He looked from my eyes to my lips and back before taking a gentle breath. "I think you're enjoying this a little too much, Princess." His tone was loaded, making me hesitate.

"Even if it is the goal, Alex, something should happen. Whether a verbal apology or a different type," Butterfingers' voice was soothing in the wrong way. Could I have been seeking this out? I trust both of them, less so the twins. I have two beautiful men in front of me who listen to my boundaries and protect me as much as possible. Is it okay just this once?

"I suppose that would be up to her, Percy." Alex stood up fully and stared down at me.

"Juliana," I jumped at how close Butterfingers' voice was. I turned my gaze to the right, and he was standing with his hands in his pockets, waiting calmly. "What do you think? You weren't very kind to us, and you've had this nasty attitude for a while now. It's not very ladylike." He furrowed his eyebrows and shook his head, chastizing me. Why can't interactions with the twins be this calm and safe yet exciting?

"I'd say you and Alex are more ladylike; you both bottom for each other, and you're both more emotional than I am," I automatically snapped, not thinking of my words. The three of us play too much, and I now realize what they have been saying about me always running my mouth. Both men's faces dropped into a dominating gaze, with annoyance tinged in their eyes. I may have said too much.

"Princess," Alex's voice was low and terrifying. "Being a brat all of the time won't win you an award."

"It's not my fault!" I snapped defensively. Both raised their eyebrows in interest. How far can I go to make them snap? "You're both natural targets," I shrugged, forcing myself to act casually. I crossed my arms and leaned to the right on one hip. "You've both got a nasty attitude all the time and assume that I won't deliver it right back. I think that deserves some inner reflection for you both, don't you think?" Butterfingers scoffed and smiled, then looked to Alex. Alex seemed to enjoy what I had just said and looked to Butterfingers. "Now that we've cleared that up, I want to go eat some snacks and watch Tv." I attempted to walk away, but both men blocked me from leaving. The excitement started to fester, and I was genuinely interested in what the response was going to be. Alex had placed his hand on my abdomen and smiled warmly at me before gently grabbing my hips and throwing me backward onto the bed. I propped myself up and stared at the two in astonishment. I met Butterfingers' eyes; he was asking me if this was okay, waiting for me to acknowledge it before both men moved towards me any further. I glanced at Alex; he was waiting in line with Butterfingers for the same reason. I nodded slightly, and that was enough of a cue for both men to start their attack. Alex took off his sweatshirt, revealing his torso. "That's a bit slutty," I said with a giggle, quickly earning a hand gripping my face over my mouth.

"I would be wary of the things you say now, Princess." Alex's eyes were scary and intense. His grip was gentle, but his voice conveyed seriousness in his voice. I heard material falling to the floor and looked over to Butterfingers. Alex's fingers caressed my face and trailed away as he moved back to a standing position to remove his belt. Butterfingers had removed his sweatshirt and shirt and began on his pants. I sat there motionless, only able to watch. The metal hitting the floor made me aware of what was about to occur. I was about to atone for what I had said in the most exciting way.

"Juliana," Butterfingers said softly. I stared at him, waiting; I was waiting for some demand. "Do we need to undress you as well?" His voice held humor. I looked down at my clothes and hesitated. I looked back at Butterfingers again.

"You seem to think I'm incapable of taking care of myself, so be a good daddy and do it for me," I said smartly. I swear I saw fire glint in his eyes as he quickly grabbed me off the bed and stood me up. I stared at him in shock as he grabbed my sweatshirt and ripped it off of me before tossing it to the floor. My mouth dropped in shock at what he had just done. I felt the heat from behind me, Alex. He grabbed my shorts and quickly ripped those off in the same manner, making me grip Butterfingers to stay standing. "Ale-" A soft, gentle hand firmly gripped my neck, forcing me to look up. I felt Butterfingers' soft lips dominating the kiss. I whined into his mouth as I felt the sting of Alex's hand, only making Butterfingers kiss me more deeply. I felt Alex move his hand between my legs and start to kiss the nape of my neck, one of my sensitive spots. Butterfingers moved my hand and had it feel him. I unzipped his pants and began doing my work on him. It felt like an eternity had passed, the feeling of ecstasy building up while I attempted to stay upright. My legs were shaking, and I couldn't help but to moan and gasp at the foreign feeling flowing to the surface. It was never like this with the twins.

"Are you close," Alex said softly with a kiss on the nape of my neck. I whined and balanced myself by gripping Butterfingers arm and waist. I nodded at the question and pushed my left hand onto Alex's hip because he sped up. "You have such erotic moans, Princess," he said with a scoff. I felt Butterfingers grip my neck, forcing me to look up at him.

"And an erotic look," He said with interest. "Are you going to cum?" His voice was daring me. I whined and nodded, my grip on his arm tightened. I pushed on Alex more and felt like I was going to fall. Alex wrapped his arm around my waist to hold me up as he gently bit down on my shoulder.

"Alex, wa-" I gasped and buried my head into Butterfingers's neck. My entire body was shaking, and I was at the finish line. I heard a deep chuckle from Alex before he removed his hand entirely. He stopped right when I was about to finish. I whined and turned towards him, upset. He smirked down at me, and his eyes felt heated.

"You didn't think it would be you first, did you?" His smirk irritated me, forcing me to shove him in frustration. His eyes held excited shock at my push; I felt a sting making me whine. I felt soft lips on my neck, a hand gripping my throat, and then a stinging pain again before Butterfingers' deep voice made me shake in anticipation.

"Now, now," He was gentle in the way he spoke, his hands not so much. "You're not supposed to get a reward, Jules. This is a punishment, remember?" His voice was self-assured. "An agreed-upon apology." Oh, god, help me now. "I think that you should help us now, yeah?" This is not the normal Butterfingers. It's like I'm putty in their hands, utterly different from how I've ever felt with the twins. "Kneel in front of the bed, Juliana." I listened to the demand without hesitation as if my body moved on its own. I felt a gentle hand tangle itself in my hair before pulling my head back to look up. Alex had a smirk on his face, one I'd love to smack off.

"Be a good girl now, yeah?" He was enjoying this way too much. "Open your mouth," I hesitated, earning a harsher tug, making me gasp. I did as he said because of the look I was getting. It made my body vibrate in excitement. "Good girl," He moved me carefully so as not to hurt my arm or push too hard, so I was in front of Butterfingers's lap. I felt Alex release and Butterfingers's grip on my chin.

"Our turn now; make us feel just as good," He said gently with authority. It felt like minutes had passed between the three of us, but hours had passed. We ended up in the bathroom, in front of the sizeable wall-sized mirror. It was an onslaught from both men, an enjoyable one. One that didn't make me question myself or my worth. Different from when I'm with the twins. I had red marks all over me, as Alex enjoys making marks. Butterfingers was more careful than Alex, but he felt different this time. He was more sure of himself while still being mindful of me. He was dominating Alex and me, something I didn't think I'd ever experience. The mirror had been fogging from the three of us; my body felt like it had been put through the wringer repeatedly. My entire body had been shaking the whole time, and my balance and strength had left me, so both Alex and Butterfingers had to hold me up. They periodically check in with me, but I'm enjoying this way too much for it to end.

"Your moans and whines," Alex growled as he kissed me passionately. I leaned over the counter onto Alex's body as he held me for stability. I gripped his thigh for balance. The kiss was deep and messy. I heard Butterfingers growl, and suddenly, he got more aggressive with his thrusts. I whined into Alex's mouth and had to grip the edge of the counter for better stability. "F***, this is hot," Alex growled, breaking the kiss and watching. "You're so beautiful," He said, gently holding my face. I leaned my head on his chest and held on with everything I had as not to fall.

"Perc-" I gasped out at the pleasure. Time and time again, they got me to the finish line only to stop. It kept going on for hours, it felt like. They switched off several times; I don't understand their stamina. "Please," I cried out. Percy gently grabbed my face; Alex slowed down because my body was shaking badly. Alex hugged me and kissed my back.

"No need to cry," Percy said softly as he wiped my face. He looked behind me to Alex, who hummed a response. He brought my face up and kissed me gently before getting off the counter and turning the shower on. Alex stopped and held me up to help me over to the shower. Percy sat on the seating area in the shower and held his hands out to me. The warm water felt nice on my muscles as I straddled his lap. "Hold on to me," He said gently as he kissed my cheek. I felt him nod to Alex, and then I gasped out while attempting to push Alex's hip at the sudden intrusion. "We're almost done; take it to the end," He held me gently as Alex began again. I felt my nails dig into Percy's back as I held on. I could feel either the water from the ceiling showerhead or my tears dripping down my face. Alex sped up, and I felt Percy's hand move between my legs. It felt like an eternity in there. I finally cried out as I was pushed passed the finish line, only to hear Alex growl.

"F***," Alex put his head on my back. My entire body felt like it convulsed for several minutes, even after Alex had removed himself. I was trying to catch my breath the best I could. "You did so well, Jules," His voice was soft. Percy held on to me for stability and comfort. I sat up shakily and turned to look at Alex when the heat from his body disappeared who was looking toward the counter. When I peered over in my current state, I saw the twins leaning against the counter with interested eyes. Gabe had his arms crossed as he leaned, and Mitchell had his hands on the counter, leaning back against it as he watched.

"Did you mouth off to Percy?" Gabe asked quietly, knowing the answer before I could even make a sound. I could only nod; my mouth didn't want to work. "Did you learn the lesson?" Wasn't he upset that they did this without them? He walked over calmly and turned the water off before looking at me again. Percy shifted me so I could sit, but my body was still trembling. "Princess," He said softly, leaning against the wall to get into the shower. "Did you learn the lesson?" I silently nodded, making him nod and smile gently. "Good," He stood up, grabbed three towels, and placed them on the ottoman near the shower.

"Bring her to the tub and make sure she's cleaned up before putting her in bed. It's late, and I'm sure she's tapped out," Mitchell said softly. Is he not mad, either?

"How long?" I managed to get out shakily. The four men looked at me; I focused on the twins.

"You three have been in the shower for over an hour now. We figured something had occurred because we could hear you running. We got done with the men over an hour ago and came up here to see this." Gabe said quietly. Should I feel bad? Why aren't they yelling at me? "We were taking mental notes, Juliana." He smirked before looking at Mitchell.

"We'll check on you guys in a little bit; I'm sure you're hungry, Jules. We'll bring snacks." He chuckled before they both left.

What is happening?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.9M 667K 53
After running away with her baby sister from her abusive father, Juliana bumps into the last person she would expect to help her. He was rough, dange...
1.1M 28K 79
[A SWEET MAFIA ROMANCE] Nicole thought that her life would be easy now after she left behind all the memories of an awful night, which led to an unex...
624K 16.1K 44
[ COMPLETED ] *under construction as I am editing * ⚜⚜⚜ A ruthless yet sexy bastard took her as his possession for her father's debt toward him. Sh...
36.8K 800 51
🔆THIS BOOK IS CURRENTLY UNDER EDITS TO BE PUBLISHED AS A HARD COPY🔆 Book One in the Mafia's Flower series THIS IS A DARK ROMANCE MEANT FOR MATURE A...