The Book of Emotion

By Sullyletmechangeuser

I'm gonna give this more detail for you guys.You have to have finished Season 4 of miraculous to understand w... More

Evolution
Multiplication
Destruction
Jubilation
Illusion
Determination
Passion
Reunion
Exaltation
Transmission (The Kwamis Choice Part 1)
Deflagration (The Kwamis' Choice Part 2)
Perfection
Migration
Derison
Intuition
Protection
Adoration
Emotion
Pretention
Revelation
Confrontation
Collusion
Revolution
Representation
Conformation (The Last Day Part 1)

Re-Creation (The Last Day Part 2)

12 1 0
By Sullyletmechangeuser

Princess Justice can smell the devil's breath. She's on top of her very own castle, laughing at the disoriented land. She stops laughing and breaks into tears.

"What's happening to me?" She whispers, "I've never felt more-"

She feels something hit her back. When she turns around, she sees Cat Noir and Argos.

"Marinette-"

"I see you've been changed back into your superhero self. I'm not even going to try to persuade you to come to my side because it'll never happen," Princess tells Cat Noir.

"Marinette-"

"It's Princess Justice! Show some respect!"

Cat Noir looks at his Mom who shakes her head.

"Just go with it." She whispers in his ear.

10 Cat Blanc soldiers run into the palace.

"Great more people," Princess Justice says annoyingly.

They bow down in honor of her.

"Your Majesty, we've been trying to get these people out of your palace for what feels like hours. They are traitors to your kingdom."

Princess Justice grabs her staff.

"Don't let them get away this time."

Princess Justice creates a wall separating her and the heroes. Cat Noir runs to the wall and destroys it. Princess Justice got away. Cat Noir turns to the right and sees a window.

"She must have got away," Cat Noir points at the window," I think I know where she went. Can you hold them off?"

"Are you kidding?" Argos punches three of the soldiers down.

"You don't have to worry about me," Argos tells him.

Cat Noir smiles at her and jumps into the window.

~~~

Princess Justice is running through the cold water. It slashes everywhere. As the Princess is running on water, she sees something from a distance. It's the tip of the Eiffel Tower. The tower is managing to float up to the tip of the water. Princess Justice is terrified. If she crashes into the tower, she will get killed.

She jumps into the air to avoid the tower. When she lands back in the water, she notices something.

"Land! Finally, it's about time."

Princess Justice finally arrives on top of a destroyed, yet stable, building. She collapses on the ground.

"Finally. It's over. I won!" Princess Justice shouts.

"No," Cat Noir followed her. He stands in front of her as she lies nonchalantly on the floor.

"Marinette, I want you to come home. I want you to be a part of our family," Princess Justice stands up and holds his hand," I want us to get married and-"

"No! You DON'T GET IT! You're not listening, you have no idea what it feels like for your Prince to ignore you!" She breaks into tears.

A cage surrounds Cat Noir.

"You'll stay here until this is all over. Just in case you think of escaping..."

She takes his miraculous and he de-transforms. She puts his miraculous in a bubble right next to where she sits.

Nothing left to lose...

~~~

A couple of hours pass and Princess Justice is looking at what is supposed to be a sunset but instead, it's the moon being torn apart from the imbalance of the material world. Soon, nothing will be left. Princess Justice hears footsteps behind her. When she turns around, she sees a familiar face.

"Ye Iroh?"

Princess Justice's bitter heart fills with love and joy. She runs to him and hugs him.

"It's been a while, Marinette," Iroh says.

The word "Marinette" from his voice never sounded so distant yet sincere.

Princess Justice bursts into tears while hugging him.

"You can tell me everything."

"Everything?"

~~~

Mutimouse and the kids find themselves in Princess Justice's castle. They see Argos beating the shit out of Cat Blanc's soldiers.

"Do you need a little help?" Mutimouse asks Argos.

Argos turns around.

"Mar-"

"No, it's Mutimouse. I don't know where Ladybug is."

One soldier runs towards Mutimouse but Mutimouse gets out of the way just in time. Toph flips Cat Blanc over.

"Looks like you guys know how to fight-"

Mutimouse feels a sharp blast behind her. It's Infinity. He's bleaching her. Her eyes turn black and she turns into a white statue.

"I'm immune to your stupid powers," Infinity says.

Luz, who's confused, feels Mutimouse's white body. The bleach starts to corrupt her and she becomes a statue like her.

"You little devil!" Amity yells.

Her friends try to hold her back from attacking him.

"Little girl. I am the devil." He tells her.

His eyes turn white. This catches everyone's attention and makes them fear him even more.

"White is the color of all. Black is the color of none. Blue is the color of universal. Orange is the color of locality. My power represents so much. I WILL END YOU!" He says to everyone.

~~~

Princess Justice and Iroh are talking about life and how hard it can be. Adrien is still in his pink cage unable to comprehend what's going on (that cage is soundproof). Plagg is hiding in Adrien's pocket.

"I'm done waiting. It's been almost 3 hours," Plagg says irritatingly.

Adrien tries to calm him down but Plagg has other plans.

"CATACLYSM!"

Plagg destroys the cage and pushes Adrien out.

"Plagg? What are you doing?" Adrien asks him.

Dark energy starts to suck everything into its presence destroying the material world.

"I'm dying..." Plagg says in a weak voice.

Plagg is stuck in the Dark Vortex. His eyes look damaged and cracked.

Princess Justice's eyes become civilian again and she transforms back into Marinette. Tikki falls to the ground.

"What's going on-"

Iroh is pulled in the dark vortex. Marinette grabs his hands.

"Iroh! Hold on." She yells.

"Let him go," Tikki says in a weak voice.

"What?"

"Let-him-go."

Marinette sighs and slowly lets him go. She can't bear to see him devoured, so she looks away. Marinette falls back on the floor. She's crying, pathetically. She feels her ears because she can sense that something is missing.

"My miraculous..."

Marinette looks behind her and sees her earrings. She grabs her miraculous and looks at the Dark Vortex. A thought passes through her mind.

"We...need balance," She stands up and limps toward the dark vortex. "Only balance will bring peace."

"Mari, no!" Adrien yells.

Marinette throws her miraculous into the dark vortex and there is an explosion. The vortex stops pulling stuff in and turns yellow. The miraculous fall back on the ground.

"M'lady!" Adrien yells.

He runs over to Marinette and hugs her. They grab their miraculous from the floor and put them on.

"So many people are gone. So many peopl- our kids! Everyone's gone, and it's all our fault." Marinette tells Adrien.

"Ladybug! Ladybug! Ladybug! Ladybug! Ladybug!" That's all they can hear.

They look below the building and see a crowd of Parisiennes with flags and smiles.

"They're alive! How?"

"You saved them. You resurrected them by restoring balance." Adrien says.

Marinette looks into Adrien's eyes. They kiss and it feels like they are falling in love all over again.

"I have one more thing to pull off my bucket list!"

By that, she means that she's going to fight Majestia and hopefully win.

~~~ Switching tense Ladybug's POV

I sent her a message to meet me at the Eiffel Tower where we were going to fight. I wasn't scared at the moment, maybe a bit too arrogant. I waited about 15 minutes before she showed up.

She was wearing her usual outfit, a red dress with creepy high heels. I stared at her for a moment before I sighed.

"Are we gonna fight or what?" Majestia asked.

"I can see right through you. You don't care about the people you hurt. All you want is POWER! I don't even think about the people you hurt..."

Majestia looked at me for a moment with utter horror. Then, she started to fight me. She used her staff to try to hit me but she missed. I ran when started to scream and moan.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" I whispered under my breath.

She continued to chase but soon I stopped running and got her right where I wanted her. I felt the electricity in my body just as Master Su-Han taught me. I pointed my middle finger and index finger at her and shot her with lightning. The lightning pushed her about 10 feet back. She was stunned but not wounded to the point I wanted. She stood up using a bar beside her. She looked to her right and looked down. She saw a long staircase.

Then, she did something unexpected.

SHE FUCKING JUMPED.

I only had a few seconds to react so I jumped too. I used my lightning technique to give me some speed. Majestia grabbed one of the bars of the stair and flipped to the other side. I did the same. She stood for a couple of seconds again. Then, she clenched her hand. Suddenly, tears began to form in my eyes.

"St-st-stop controlling my emotions you, BITCH!" I said to her.

I shot a huge bot lightning, and this time it pushed her almost 50 feet back. She was at the very edge of the tower, if I shot another bolt at her, she would have fallen off.

I looked at Majestia for a moment and expected her to be knocked unconscious. Instead, she was laughing.

I was so pissed. My anger got the better of me (like she wanted) and ran over to her and tried my very hardest to kick her. Instead, I missed and slipped off the edge of the tower.

I was falling for my life (or death).

Have you ever had the feeling that you were going to die? That's how I felt at this moment. I was ready. I got everything off my bucket list from when I first got my miraculous.

Flashback~~~

Marinette was 13 and excited to start her new journey. She had a marker in her hand and a board in front of her.

"Tadaa what do you think, Tikki?" Marinette asked her kwami.

Tikki read the list.

"Become class president.

Visit New York.

Become a master superhero.

Kiss Adrien and maybe Cat Noir.

Meet someone who plays the guitar.

Have siblings.

Witness death.

Have 3 kids and a hamster [ a cat counts I guess]

Defeat Hawk Moth.

Fight another villain.

Restore balance to the world," Tikki looks at me and smiles. "You have a very good bucket list, Marinette."

~~~

"I'm not giving up on everything I've worked on." I said.

My eyes started to glow and I felt an overwhelming sense of power. I flew back up to where Majestia was. She turned around and gave me the death stare mixed with confusion.

I shot four lightning bolts at her at different angles. When I looked at her, I saw that she was dying. I quickly calmed down and offered to help her.

"No," She said, "I don't deserve a second chance. You have no idea. This isn't a kid's world where everything can be sugar-coated. This is a war where people have to die for justice," Majestia looked up at me and said," Goodbye, Ladybug."

~~~

A few days passed and Mayor Bourgeois made a huge gathering where I would be speaking to half of the citizens of Paris.

Thousands of people were cheering our names. Mr. Bourgeois walked up to the podium and cleared his voice.

"Good Morning, Parisiennes. It's been a great day, hasn't it? The weather is fair. The people are happy because they haven't lived their lives in vain because one name...Ladybug. So give a loud encore for...LADYBUG!"

I walked on stage and heard every loud cheer in honor of my name. I was wearing a red gown and the bracelet that Adrien gave me for my fourteenth birthday, it's my lucky charm. I stood in front of the podium, not having a care in the world.

"It's been a long week. The world expects so much of certain people and it is not because they aren't humble enough to think about anyone besides themselves. It's mainly because they think they have to rely on people. After all, they think they're weak. They think they're nothing without people to rely on. But, in reality, you are strong. I don't sh- care in the world because I know that what I did was right. According to Master Su-Han, we will be building a new temple in Paris! I'm so proud to be a part of this new era of peace and harmony. I'm not going down without a fight. Chrysalis is coming. You guys might not know who that is but Chrysalis is a human who will be born with powers. Of course, certain people already have superhero powers but Chrysalis' will be different. I'm so happy to join you all this journey. I look forward to serving you."

The crowd cheered and shouted.

~~~

I met Adrien at a field where we could talk.

"Okay, I'll go first why don't you want to marry me," He started," I mean...all this."

"Adrien, I want to marry you but we have to take it slow," I told him.

He looked at me with puppy dog eyes.

"Are you fucking serious?" I said.

"Please."

"This is marriage!" I yelled.

He gave me his ring and I took it.

"We are forever bonded," I said to him.

I kissed him and we were in sync.

THE END?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.5K 283 11
You read the title so that's basically what this is a book of one-shots and short stories. All your favorite ships, a lot of fluff and maybe some ang...
1K 103 26
"Sometimes the song you're looking for is right in front of you. The two genres may not be as separate as you imagine. You might be surprised by what...
59.3K 2.2K 27
❝Isn't it sad when you get hurt so much, you can finally say, I'm used to it.❞ Does changing targets really work in the case of love for Marinette a...
192K 1.5K 37
There's smut, fluff, angst, and much more! I hope you enjoy my writing. Please don't be afraid to comment! I love reading them :) Ships included: Mar...