The Book of Emotion

Bởi Sullyletmechangeuser

I'm gonna give this more detail for you guys.You have to have finished Season 4 of miraculous to understand w... Xem Thêm

Evolution
Multiplication
Destruction
Jubilation
Illusion
Determination
Passion
Reunion
Exaltation
Transmission (The Kwamis Choice Part 1)
Deflagration (The Kwamis' Choice Part 2)
Perfection
Migration
Derison
Intuition
Protection
Adoration
Emotion
Pretention
Revelation
Confrontation
Collusion
Revolution
Representation
Re-Creation (The Last Day Part 2)

Conformation (The Last Day Part 1)

10 1 0
Bởi Sullyletmechangeuser

It's the last day. One more day of fighting. One more day of looking into Cat Blanc's face. I wake up to the sound of Korra calling my name.

"Marinette! Marinette!"

I look around to see that we fell asleep on land (thankfully).

"Yes?"

"You have visitors."

It's Rena Rouge, Carapace, Vesperia, Queen Bee, and Bunnix.

"What are you guys doing here? I thought you were destroyed, forever."

I hug them. This moment feels so perfect. I can sense that it's about to be one of my favorite memories.

"I unified with the Horse miraculous and created a portal so we could escape." Queen Bee tells me.

"I'm happy to see you again." Rena Rouge says to me.

"You guys thought you could get away from me?" A distant voice echoes.

We all turn around and see Emile reunited with her sentimonsters.

"Mrs. Agreste!" I shout.

I run over to her and hug her.

"I'm so glad you're okay." She says.

Korra hugs Siren.

"Mom."

"My beautiful daughter. How have you been?" Siren asks Korra.

"I don't mean to interrupt," Bunnix walks in between Siren and Korra," but Cat Blanc is coming our way."

"Ok, I need Beetlejuice, Emile, and Rena Rouge to meet me on the Center Building at Dawn. The rest of you, hold off Cat Blanc for as long as you can. We'll meet again hopefully." I tell everyone.

I feel my body's temperature rise.

"Marinette, you have become the best master I have ever seen. You are one of the only ones that will sacrifice life for love. I'm glad that I'm your Kwamis." Tikki tells me.

Those sweet words will be my drive during my fight.

"Tikki Spots On!"

I transform into Ladybug and leave.

~~~

Multi-mouse is with the kids, trying her absolute best to protect them. One kid keeps asking her annoying questions like where they are going and what are they going to do when they get there. They are walking through a cave that has lava (similar to a volcano).

"This place gives me the creeps," Max says while flustering.

"Pipe down, damn it! I feel your heart beating more than mine and I can't even see the lava." Toph says.

"Something is wrong. I can feel it. Ladybug is most likely in trouble." Mutimouse tells the kids.

"What are we going to do?" Amity asks.

"First things, first, I need to get you guys out of here and find you a place to stay."

~~~

Everyone is dreading the sound of Cat Blanc's voice. Emile hasn't even seen him before yet she even knows the utter terror she'll witness.

He's here. And he is not turning back.

"Where is Marinette?"

"We won't tell you!" Siren shouts.

"If you wanna go through Ladybug, you have to go through us first."

Cat Blanc looks at them with a blank stare. He signals his cataclysm and throws it at Siren. She jumps out of the way just in time. Stella transforms into a gigantic white snake.

"Give up! I wouldn't want to hurt you, would I?" Queen Bee says.

Everyone is circling him. His breathing starts to change. It gets faster until his eyes turn pure white.

"Goodnight."

He closes his eyes and snaps his fingers, making everyone around him except Emile disappear.

"Adrien... what are you doing. What have you done."

"You can lay here and cry about death and the past. But don't expect me to stay here with you 'cause I'm the cause and you're the effect."

When Cat Blanc is about to leave, Emile finds something on the ground, it's the peacock miraculous. She hides the miraculous behind her back as Cat Blanc's about to leave.

"You are exactly like your father!"

Cat Blanc's facial expression is hysterical.

~~~

Emile's POV

I can tell that Adrien is rethinking every horrible moment that was caused by his father. I know he's not as villainous as... you know who, but I just needed to get him so angry that he would fight me. He turns around, he's eyes turn mortal, he grabs his staff and throws it at me.

"Duusu Spread My Feathers!"

I transform into Argos and catch Cat Noir's staff.

Cat Blanc bursts into tears.

"I-I'm broken, Mom. Why couldn't I have a normal childhood? Mine was ruined by my own... my own..."

He transforms back into Adrien. I'm so happy. Tears of joy begin to form under my eyelids. He runs to me and hugs me. I fall, dramatically.

"Shh. The monster's gone. The nightmare is over," I whisper into his ear.

He continues to cry in my arms.

"I've never felt more...helpless."

He repeats those words like they've been haunting him for the past 19 years of his life. I wasn't even there for some of it. What kind of mother misses his son's sweet sixteen, or leaves him heartbroken at 13 years old with his father and his assistant? Am I a horrible mom for living in the Spirit Woods and not once visiting him? I was dead but...I could have done something. Marinette constantly visited him. She can't live without him.

~~~

I'm laying on the roof of one of the only standing buildings in Paris. It's crazy to think that almost everyone in Paris is gone. I hear footsteps coming towards me. I quickly stand up and see two Cat Blancs. How is this possible? There is only one logical explanation, they forgot to catch the akuma. Well, Majestia didn't exactly akumatize Adrien. She injected something into Adrien's body with her staff.

Anyway, I'm terrified. I couldn't handle one, let alone two. More and more of them keep showing up. Now I'm surrounded by them.

"Leave me alone."

"We just wanna talk."

One of the Cat Blancs puts his hand on my shoulder. That's it. I grab my scabbard and take out my sword. I stab behead one of the Cat Blancs. As soon as I did it, I knew it would haunt me forever. I drop my sword and break into tears.

"What is wrong with you."

They start charging at me. I get up and shoot lightning at them.

"Never mess with me again-"

I feel something on my neck. Is someone sneaking up on me? I feel it and I see ash on my fingers. My eyes turn purple and sucked into my memories. I fall down the building and into the water. Have you ever been shot? Have you ever felt the utter shock and realization that you might die? That's kinda how I feel right now.

I wake up, not knowing shit about where I am. All I know is that it's dark and has water. On the ground, I can see my reflection, disappointed as ever. When I try to recollect what happened to me before this, I can't. I lost all my memories.

"Do you know who you are?" My reflection asks.

"No."

"You are Ladybug. Warrior of Love. Amuleto de la suerte. Feliz, Queen of Luck, and Paris' New Joan of Arc. Saint of Paris."

My reflection changes and becomes an adult version of me.

"How are you?" My reflection asks me.

"Good?"

"Marinette, I'm your future self but in a few seconds, you won't have a future self if you just stay here. I trust you."

My reflection disappears and the water pushes upwards. I can feel the same aura as when I was akumatized into Shénqí. I'm being akumatized into...Princess Justice.

~~~

It's almost the end.

To be continued...

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

39.4K 1.1K 56
in which marinette and chat noir spend all their free time together and realize they are in love. love, however, kinda sucks at times. they realize t...
1.3K 16 17
What happens when a normal village girl meets this dashing prince of Parisia and they fall into a hopelessly forbidden love? Well, we're about to fin...
8.4K 373 38
- • - don't read it. don't do it. i wrote this when i was like 12... five years later, and i now acknowledge how bad it is 😂 - • - Marinette is just...
656K 25.2K 123
MIRACULOUS SIMPLY THE BEST UP TO THE- okay I'll stop. But I love this show, and I wanna write my OWN one-shot book! SQUEALS! Enjoy the ride of Adrien...