• 𝕔𝕠𝕟𝕗𝕚𝕕𝕖𝕟𝕔𝕖 • 𝕊.�...

By _ghost5699_

"You know, optimistic fools die early but...I like your confidence so I'll let it slide." ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~... More

~ introduction ~
~ friends ~
~ coffee ~
~ likeable ~
~ exams ~
~ quirks ~
~ fear ~
~ worry ~
~ ramen ~
~ victory ~
~ fuckers ~
~ determination ~
~ first ~
~ lightning ~
~ fire ~
~ semifinals ~
~ winner ~
~ finish ~
~ progress ~
~ confusion ~
~ decisions ~
~ agency ~
~ call ~
~ patrol ~
~ cute ~
~ grandpa ~
~ cupcakes ~
~ chess ~
~ kicks ~
~ cool ~
~ sunflowers ~
~ unexpected ~
~ Enji, Makoto, Renjiro ~
~ midterms ~

~ Hosu ~

587 25 1
By _ghost5699_

~ 24 ~

Ryuka and Sir Nighteye were standing at the train station, waiting for their train to arrive.

The blue eyed girl couldn't stay still, excitement crawling up her spine at the thought of actually getting to fight some villains again.

Sir Nighteye glanced up from his phone and to Ryuka, rolling his eyes at her behaviour. "This much coffee can't be good for you, stop wiggling around." He said, adjusting his glasses.

Ryuka finally stilled her body, now looking over to the man. "I drink that coffee to stay awake, and I'm just excited that we're going to Shibuya. There will be a ruckus somewhere and I will find it...." She said with a grin that was a little creepy.

The info on the board switched, telling them that their train would arrive in one minute.

"If you continue to talk like that, people would assume you're only interested in becoming a hero because of the fighting..." Sir Nighteye stated, a heavily judgemental tone mixed in his words.

Ryuka smirked lightly. "...And would that be so wrong?" She asked.

"Morally and legally absolutely wrong, yes." He answered, staring back at the girl.

Ryuka only shrugged and turned away, not taking him very seriously. "If I safe people, it doesn't matter for what reason." She said, watching as their train arrived from a distance.

The train stopped in front of them, opening the doors. The two of them waited until the people got outside.

"Just because you can fight villains doesn't mean you can save people...Raijū" Sir Nighteye stated, making Ryuka frown.

The man walked into the train, Ryuka following not far behind, but his words made her think.

"What does he mean? If people get harassed by villains, I can save them by fighting the villain, it's as easy as that." She thought, not quite understanding what the pro hero was getting at.

The train has long started moving as the two of them searched for seats.

Ryuka was staring at Sir Nighteye's back suspiciously, but before she could ask anymore questions, they walked past a particular seat.

"Huh?" Ryuka hummed, staying still before taking a few steps backwards.

Sir Nighteye turned around to her, wondering why she walked backwards. "What is it Tanaka?"

But she didn't answer as she smiled at the person sitting at the window seat. "Look up at me Greenie, I'm more beautiful than your phone." Ryuka said jokingly, making the green haired boy look up from his phone in surprise.

His eyes widened slightly. "Huh?! Ryu-chan? What a coincidence." He said, putting his phone inside his pocket.

"Where are you—" Izuku started, but was interrupted by his white haired seat neighbour.

"And who might you be?" The old man asked with squinted eyes.

"That's Tanaka, my intern. I didn't expect to see you here Gran Torino." Sir Nighteye stepped in from the side, not letting Ryuka answer by herself, which made her eyebrow twitch slightly.

"Ahhh, Tanaka indeed, huh?" The old man raised an eyebrow, making Ryuka squint her eyes at him.

"I could swear I saw him before" She thought.

"We're going to Shibuya, to get some action." Gran Torino stated.

"My words." Ryuka chimed in.

Sir Nighteye nodded at the old man, ignoring Ryuka. "We are too." He said, grabbing Ryuka by the arm. "And we two are going to sit down now, because it's getting embarrassing to stand here in the hall." He finished, walking away and dragging Ryuka with him.

Ryuka made a heart with her bandaged fingers to Izuku, smiling at the boy as she was dragged away.

Izuku blushed a little, over the years he got used to her showing affection so openly, it meant nothing romantically, just the love she had for her friends.

He also formed a heart sign, smiling back at her before Sir Nighteye dragged Ryuka into a seat a few rows in front of Izuku and Gran Torino.

While they were sitting, Ryuka watched Nighteye from the side, tapping her finger on her leg.

The man only stared forward. "Is this a nervous tick of yours?" He asked.

Ryuka immediately stopped and put her hand inside her pocket. "What did you mean earlier?" Ryuka asked quietly as to not disturb other passengers.

Sir Nighteye knew exactly what she meant, still staring forward as he spoke. "I meant that your ideals are indistinct. Your father's first goal was always the safety and well-being of others, not satisfying his need for adrenaline and recognition." He spoke.

"...And that's why the fucker is dead right now." Ryuka stated bluntly.

Sir Nighteye finally looked at her, an angry look in his eyes. But Ryuka didn't care, she continued speaking. "And how about you stop comparing me to him? Just because he was your mentor for a few years—"

PANG!!

The train shook, a massive blast shooting a hole inside the train. Ryuka and Sir Nighteye immediately jumped to their feet, looking at the hole with wide eyes.

Ryuka instantly recognised the creature that caused this. "A Nomu." She said, turning to Sir Nighteye.

He nodded, seeing as Gran Torino pushed the Nomu out of the train, away from the people as they flew away together.

"Gran Torino!" Izuku shouted, walking up to the hole in the train. Ryuka ran up to him, quickly looking him up and down for injuries.

The city was practically on fire, chaos everywhere. Even from this distance it was clearly to see.

Ryuka's eyes darted away to the hero dashing away. She stepped one foot outside the hole, ready to follow.

Her arm was grabbed by Sir Nighteye. "Don't act rash now. We're going down there, but stay calm, alright Raijū?" He asked, adjusting his glasses.

Ryuka nodded, a determined look on her face. She looked over to the spot Izuku was standing, but he was already gone. "...What?" She asked in disbelief.

But Sir Nighteye didn't want to waste anymore time. "Come on!"

"Yes sir!"

- - - - -

The city was in total chaos, Nomus everywhere. Fire everywhere.

Pro heroes were running around, desperately trying to stop the Nomus from destroying the city or attacking civilians.

Ryuka was running alongside Sir Nighteye, dodging the fire that was everywhere. "Shouldn't we go look for the little old man?!" Ryuka shouted over to the man.

"He could be anywhere, Gran Torino can handle himself." Just as Nighteye said that, a Nomu came flying right at them. He dodged quickly, pushing himself and Ryuka out of the way.

Ryuka landed harshly on the ground, but despite the pain she quickly jumped up, her eyes catching the one's of the Nomu.

Suddenly he seemed very focused on Ryuka, slowly starting to walk towards her. Ryuka looked around confused. "Uhhhm, this is weird...Nighteye?" She called.

"Don't panic." He instructed. This thing was too strong for him to defeat, he could probably trick it in some way but it was impossible to overpower it in strength.

"I never panic." Ryuka answered, looking the Nomu dead in the eye.

Her body was shivering.

Sir Nighteye watched as the Nomu started to run towards Ryuka. "WATCH OUT!"

The Nomu used one of his Quirks, growing his mussels ten times, aiming a brutal punch at Ryuka. The girl infused her feet in lightning, jumping into the air quickly.

She saw as the Nomu created a big crater at the spot she just stood. "Ouch..." She said,
scrunching up her face.

While in the air, she quickly turned while the Nomu was distracted, directing a kick at his head.

To Ryuka's misfortune, the Nomu wasn't bad at dodging as well. He jumped up and into the air. Ryuka couldn't stop her attack as she kicked her foot into the ground harshly.

Sir Nighteye watched as the Nomu was now above her. They switched positions. Ryuka quickly realised the shit situation she just put herself in.

Her eyes widened, ready to take the blow the Nomu was directing at her.

In the last second, Sir Nighteye pushed her out of the way, himself escaping the attack barely.

He looked everything but pleased. "Who told you to fight?!" He shouted at the girl.

They were both standing next to each other and in front of the Nomu now, looking at it as it screeched loudly.

"The situation!" Ryuka shouted back.

The man once again looked her up and down. "Don't panic!"

Ryuka huffed as the Nomu seemed to closely observe Sir Nighteye now instead of her, slowly coming closer. "I'm not!"

"You're trembling!" He retorted.

Ryuka smirked, engulfing her feet with lighting once again. "...Out of excitement." She stated, staring to run towards the Nomu.

Sir Nighteye clenched his teeth. "STOP!"

Ryuka sent lighting at the big thing, who only seemed to have eyes for Sir Nighteye now. It once again doubled it's mussels on it's body.

That was Ryuka's chance to attack, she shocked it with lightning, making it screech and stay still. Then she kicked it in the stomach, then the face, then the back, and in repeat.

She moved without problem, never touching the ground with her feet one time. She used the Nomu as a platform to jump, only to kick him another time.

Sir Nighteye was staring at the scene. Ryuka looked at him. "I admire your strength Nighteye, but you're clearly at a disadvantage here!" She shouted at him.

Just as Sir Nighteye tried to answer, the words got stuck in his throat. He ran towards her, but he was too late.

Ryuka was surprised by the fact that the Nomu could grow new limbs, but at the same time she wasn't.

Another arm with way too strong mussels came out of his body, grabbing Ryuka harshly just as she directed another kick at him. Ryuka reacted fast, electrifying his whole body.

But it was too late, the Nomu jumped into the air, throwing Ryuka up in the air as well. Her eyes widened, her Quirk reacting quicker that herself as her sparks surrounded her body as a shield for what was to come.

The Nomu gave her a taste of her own medicine, kicking her away.

"TANAKA!" Sir Nighteye shouted, but she was already gone. This kick so high in the air sent her flying away a big distance. The Nomu ran right after her, jumping over the roofs of the city.

He wasn't gonna catch up to her that quickly, with that speed this hard kick just created.

This was a strong as hell Nomu.

It was only a few seconds while Ryuka was flying away, threatening to crash in some building or just get planted into the pavement.

Her armor of lightning was the only thing she could count on now.

And she crashed into a wall of some random house, she must be at least 10 streets away from Sir Nighteye now.

For the people standing nearby, it only looked like a blue ball of lighting crashing into the wall.

"What was that?!" A dark, stern voice shouted.

"I have no idea..." A calmer voice answered.

The two men watched as a hand came out of the hole inside the wall, along with a foot. Slowly their was a body visible.

A long groan was heard. "Uuurrgghh....I fucking love this day..." A female voice murmured.

When Ryuka finally died down her lighting sparks and jumped outside of the wall and to the ground, the two pro heroes stared at her with very surprised faces.

"....Brat?"
"....Tanaka?"

Ryuka quickly looked out for the Nomu but he wasn't in sight yet. Her eyes darted to the two men standing above a defeated Nomu.

Her eyes deadpanned. "Oh heyy fire man...and old man I didn't remember the name from..." She said.

"It's Endeavor!"
"It's Gran Torino!"

Now Ryuka saw the Nomu coming their way quickly. "So funny story but this strong ass Nomu is coming here right now!" She yelled, dodging out of the way once again in the last second.

Gran Torino and Endeavor looked at each other, nodding one time. Gran Torino took the already defeated Nomu with him after he restrained him quickly.

Meanwhile Endeavor watched as Ryuka swiftly dodged every attack this big thing threw at her. With athletic movements she jumped away from his brutal attacks.

Endeavor couldn't attack now, he would probably hurt Ryuka in the process. "Do you know where Shoto went so suddenly!?" He shouted over at Ryuka that was moving non stop.

She glanced over at him, with squinted eyes. "Don't you know?!" She shouted a little annoyed.

His eyebrow twitched. "Get away from him so I can attack!" He instructed.

Ryuka took a jump really high in the air, very unexpected to the Nomu, giving Endeavor the chance to attack with his flames.

Ryuka landed next to the fire hero, watching as his fire made the Nomu scream in agony. "...I got a massage from my friend, a location—"

"—An alleyway at 4-2-10 Ekou Street." The man interrupted, slowly letting his flames die down.

"...Yeah. But I was a little busy you know...trying not to die." Ryuka answered.

The Nomu seemed weakened, but still able to move, making Ryuka grit her teeth in annoyance. "It can grow more limbs, and grow it's mussels out of nowhere, probably has ten more Quirks." Ryuka huffed, getting ready to fight again.

Endeavor also went into a fighting stance. "I understand..."

The Nomu seemed angry at Endeavors attack, standing up while growing it's mussels everywhere, looking very intimidating.

Ryuka smirked. "Now this is exhilarating..." She said, while Endeavor just stared at the Nomu unimpressed.

"There's no way for me to overpower this thing in brute strength. Let's be real...I will have to work together with this man..." Ryuka thought, glancing over to Endeavor very annoyed.

At the same time, they both jumped away as the Nomu crashed its fist at the spot the two of them just stood.

Endeavor once again sent fire at him, this time probably at lot hotter.

"If we're lucky he can't regenerate, then I could paralyse his spine!" Ryuka said. Endeavor only glanced over at her with a stern look.

Before the Nomu could get used to his flames, Endeavor ran over to him, punching his head to the ground and holding it there. The man looked over to Ryuka, nodding at her.

The girl got the massage, engulfing her body in lighting so she wouldn't get burned by Endeavors flames. She went to give the Nomu a last strong electric kick to the spine.

But the Nomu couldn't only grow limbs at normal places, but anywhere he wanted. As a last resort, he grew a whole arm in a matter of a second, out of his back.

Ryuka was already flying towards him, but this time she wasn't surprised, instead she smirked. Quickly she drew one of her knifes out of her pockets, electrifying it.

Without an ounce of hesitation, she forcefully cut off the arm that was grabbing for her, ramming the knife inside the Nomu's back, shocking it's whole body.

"Only a fool would fall for the same trick twice..." Ryuka murmured.

The Nomu's screams were almost like music to Ryuka's ears as she paralysed this creature for ever. They sounded like success, like victory.

Endeavor's flames were long gone as he watched the girl observantly. Her eyes shined in excitement, she didn't seem to have any hesitation towards this corrupted,
but after all, living creature.

"This is enough, Tanaka." Endeavor said.

With an eyeroll, Ryuka let her sparks die down, not pulling the knife out of the Nomu's back as she stood up straight.

The thing was beyond finished, it's hands twitching slightly but the rest of its body was limp, unable to move any longer.

Ryuka looked at the Nomu's limp body. "Why'd you even let me fight? I'm sure you could've handled this thing." Ryuka asked.

Endeavor looked at her with stern eyes. "I wanted to see what you can do. You should've come to my agency, you brat." He stated, starting to walk towards the Nomu to grab him and drag him alongside them.

He started to walk away, Ryuka following. She didn't walk next to him, but a little behind him. Her eyes were glaring in the air, her annoyance clearly visible.

"...Just what the hell do you want from me anyways, huh?" She spoke darkly as they made their way over to the alleyway they mentioned.

Endeavor was glaring at a fight scene not so far away. "To give you an opportunity."

"Tch, I don't need your pity." Ryuka stated.

But Endeavor didn't answer as he handed the Nomu over to Ryuka, running into the fight up ahead.

He rescued another pro hero from getting crushed by a Nomu. He punched him away with one forceful punch, just to realise he can regenerate.

Ryuka watched, her body feeling weak as the adrenaline slowly disappeared from her body.

"Oh...fuck" She thought. You know this thing were the injury only starts hurting until you see it's actually there? That's what was happening to Ryuka right now.

When the adrenalin finally started disappearing, her body screamed at her to go to sleep. She was thrown around, grabbed harshly by the ribs, thrown miles away into a wall.

She only felt the pain just now.

Her shoulder was bleeding for some reason, not that Ryuka remembered everywhere she was hit tonight, and the night wasn't even over yet.

Endeavor was still fighting alongside the other heroes, while Ryuka stood at the sidelines, still with the Nomu next to her on the ground.

She looked to the side, spotting a police car. She dragged the Nomu over to the policemen, handing them the Nomu. They thanked her before taking off.

Suddenly, a hero was grabbed by a Nomu with wings. Endeavor instructed all heroes with ineffective Quirks to go to 4-2-10 Ekou Street.

He quickly turned around to look at the exhausted looking Ryuka. "Are you already done or what?! Come on!" He shouted at her, running after the Nomu.

Ryuka deadpanned, her ego was really too big let that slide. Even though her whole body ached, she ran after Endeavor, quickly catching up to him.

"Catch him!" He shouted.

Ryuka knew what he meant. She stayed on the ground beneath the Nomu while Endeavor used his Quirk to climb up the wall. Then he attacked the Nomu just the right way to make him let go of the hero.

He fell down, right into Ryuka's arms just as planned. She winced from the impact but she didn't stop running, holding the random hero bridal style.

"We can't let him get away!" Endeavor shouted, running after the Nomu. Ryuka groaned loudly, throwing the hero over her shoulder as she started to sprint alongside Endeavor.

They reached an alleyway with many heroes standing around. They both came to a halt.

"Why are you all standing around in a group?! The villain should've escaped this way!" Endeavor called over to the group of heroes.

Ryuka scanned the people standing around, so far she only recognised Gran Torino. With the hero still over her shoulder, she took a few more steps closer.

One of the heroes spoke up. "How are things on your end?"

"Things got a little rough." Endeavor answered. "—But don't tell me that man is...?"

And then Ryuka recognised it, the green hero suit and the green hair of her friend. Her eyes widened, mind racing. "It would be more than dumb to attack the hero killer just like that, but it's Izuku-chan!" She thought.

In an instant, the hero on Ryuka's shoulder was laying on the ground, the girl's blue eyes shining because of her vibrant Quirk. Her lightning flamed up dangerously.

Gran Torino saw this. "No Tanaka!"

The hero killer turned to them. "....Endeavor.." He mumbled darkly.

Endeavor was ready to attack, his fire flaming up. "Hero killer!"

"Todoroki wait!" Gran Torino shouted once again.

The hero killer stood up, letting go of Izuku. "You fake...I must make things right...." He said, giving off a dangerous aura. "Someone must be dyed in blood..." Stain said threateningly, his aura making everyone shiver in fright.

Ryuka tried to remain calm, her face stone cold even though she was scared. "Don't let this fear get to you...think of something else..." Ryuka thought. "His body is moving unsteadily, is he in pain...?"

Stain continued speaking, while slowly walking towards Endeavor. "I must take back what it means to be a hero! Come! Try and get me you fakes! The only one I'll let kill me is the true hero...ALL MIGHT!" He yelled.

Everyone was frightened, his aura was too strong, too scary, too unbearable.

But then, his knife fell to the ground, and his eyes turned white. The second Ryuka saw this, she knew what was happening. This dude was finished, he reeked of death.

"He's...He's unconscious..." Endeavor said.

"Hopefully he's dead." Ryuka stated, making a few heads turn her way at her bold statement. How could she just say something like this?

But Ryuka didn't care as she ran to Izuku, while the others fell to the ground in ease and shock. She walked around the hero killer and she kneeled down in front of the green haired boy.

Izuku was still in shock, not able to move properly as he was staring at the dead man. A hand on his cheek brought him back to reality.

His frightened eyes looked up at the blue one's of someone he trusted, someone he was glad to see.

Ryuka cupped his cheeks with her bandaged hands very lightly. "Why is it always you on the ground unable to move huh?" She asked without a hint of a smile on her face, she was being serious.

Izuku smiled a little at her. "I don't know..."

Ryuka moved his body, picking him up and carrying him bridal style. Usually Izuku would complain about that but he was too weak at the moment. He felt himself slip into unconsciousness.

"...Oh I think I know exactly why."

- - - - -

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.5K 1.7K 20
All his life (L/N) has been terrified of using his quirk in fear of hurting someone. What will he do when he is faced with the decision to hurt someo...
1.2K 46 23
This is a reader x Todoroki ff Your name is Hitori Niko(You may change it to your own) ------------------------------ "Niko, please return to me.."Hi...
27.9K 535 23
Y/n Aizawa. The hidden daughter of Shota Aizawa. She's been homeschooled all of her life but when she told her dad that she wanted to become a hero...
1.3K 68 4
"Your existence in itself is a stain on our family." For as long as she could remember, Erumi grew up hearing those words. As an illegitimate daught...