Prince of Thieves

By GothNebula

Cat Noir is now the prince of thieves in Paris, he made a vow to never use cataclysm ever again due to the in... More

Robbery
Betrayed
Mouse
A Year Ago
Mother
Trauma
Seduction
Truth
Listen
Helping Paw
School
Liar
Bat Noir
Trap
Emilie
Peace
Insane
Final

Anput

119 3 1
By GothNebula

After school was over, Adrien heads out the door with Marinette. All day, Chloe hasn't made a single threat to anyone due to Cat Noir's warning.

"So what's on your mind?" Marinette asked.

"Nothing much but I still got some hunting to do, princess. I haven't found that bitch yet" Adrien said.

"You and Ladybug saved people from the fire," Marinette said.

"Yup. See you tomorrow" Adrien kissed her hand.

"You too, Adrien" Marinette said.

The goth teen heads to the Subway restaurant and orders a sandwich to go. As he got his meal, he heads out and walks into the alley to transform.

"Plagg, claws out" He transformed in a green flash and pole vaulted to the roof to eat his meal.

Of course, the bat figure glides in to see the feline having his cat food, "Hello there" He landed next to him.

"I thought bats are supposed to be nocturnal" Cat Noir teased.

"Well not in this weather," Bat Noir said.

"And you better not eat my Ladybug" Cat Noir splits his sandwich to give a piece to the bat.

"I won't" Bat Noir replied and ate his piece, "I can't believe you look skinny, and yet you're still in great shape" He added.

"I did work out," Cat Noir said.

"You turned into a wild animal for a year the day Gabriel disappeared" Bat Noir let out a belch.

"Maybe because I was being treated like a prisoner than a son to him" Cat Noir finished his meal, "So what made you care about me? Last time I checked, you obviously were jealous that I had friends and school life"

"Since you supposedly died, I became very worried" Bat Noir explained.

"I've been dead for a year, batty. Unless you turn me into a vampire" Cat Noir said sarcastically.

"Oh, very funny. So how's Marinette?" Bat Noir asked.

"She's doing fine. You did spy on me, didn't you?" Cat Noir asked.

"When I arrived, yes," Bat Noir said.

"You just like to get in my ass" Cat Noir crossed his arms.

"Mischief is what I do, cousin" Bat Noir smirked.

"And what is your batty power? Turning into a bat or vampire?" Cat Noir asked.

"I can put fear into my victims" Bat Noir replied.

"English, Felix" Cat Noir said.

"I can create nightmares in the victim's minds. Like a hallucination" Bat Noir said.

"Incredible" Cat Noir replied and they soon saw Ladybug swinging far away, "Milady? You better not eat my Ladybug, batty" Cat Noir glared at him.

"I don't eat ladybugs," Bat Noir said.

"I hope your sonar doesn't make you go batty" Cat Noir jumps down from the roof to go do his crime routine.

"Still not funny!" Bat Noir flew over the buildings.

The feline made his way to the jewelry store and saw bad guys robbing the place again. He rolled his eyes in annoyance and walked through the broken glass door.

"Don't even think about it! Be a good kitty and go fetch a ball of yarn!" The bad guy threw a ball of yarn but it did a light impact on him.

"Really? That's not gonna stop me" Cat Noir chuckled.

"This will!" They fired their rifles but Cat Noir jumped behind the desk to dodge them.

Just as one of them approached, Cat Noir drew out his own gun and fired at him. He shoots them down one by one.

"Goddamn it! Shoot him now!" The leader demanded.

Cat Noir rolled over and kept shooting, "Eat lead fools!" He shoots one at the stairs.

The dead goon fell down the stairs, "Had enough?" Cat Noir blew his guns.

"You moron! Since when the hell did you learn to shoot?!" The leader tried to shoot him but Cat Noir dodged.

"By watching action movies!" Cat Noir flips and fires again, shooting right at the leader's legs.

"AAAAAAGH!!!" The leader screamed in pain.

Cat Noir cackled and kneels down, "If you're gonna kill someone, kill them. Never stand there talking about victory"

He heard the sirens coming. He didn't care but he wanted the cops to fear him so they don't get in his way. Ladybug swung in and gasped at the dead bodies.

"That's gonna be a lot of body bags" She commented at the sight.

The cops ordered Cat Noir to come out with his hands up but Cat Noir refused to listen since he doesn't like being told what to do.

"Sorry boys, I don't take requests" He instead pole-vaulted out of there.

"Don't stand there, Ladybug! Get him!" The chief demanded.

"On it!" Ladybug swings after Cat Noir.

Cat Noir landed on the rooftops as Ladybug followed him, "Well hey there kitty cat"

"Finders keepers, Bugaboo" Cat Noir chuckled and plays with the ruby.

"It sure would look good on me, it matches the colors" Ladybug joked.

"Meow. Also, last night I met a bat friend and I thought he could help us find Lila" Cat Noir leans against the chimney wall.

"You have found someone useful to help us?" Ladybug leans on him, flicking his golden bell.

"He's a bat holder and I told him to not eat my lovely bugaboo" Cat Noir purred.

"Excellent Kitty" Ladybug replied.

"I'm still a bad kitty, am I?" Cat Noir flirted.

"I know that," Ladybug said.

"You still haven't tamed the wild cat" Cat Noir smirked while playing with the ruby in his paws.

"What will it get me to pet you?" Ladybug asked with a tease.

"Figure it out, Bugaboo" Cat Noir said.

"Alright, kitty cat. If that's the case" Ladybug pecked his cheek.

"Meow. And pretend that I got away with my lovely puuuurrrrize" Cat Noir winks and did a back flip off the roof.

"Sneaky cat" She shook her head and headed back.

-

Adrien came to the pawn store and pawned the ruby. He got 700 euros which he's satisfied and heads out of the store with money. He then took out a dagger from his jacket and threw it at the bad guy's shoulder that was gonna tackle him from behind.

"Nice try!" He turns around.

"Agh! You son of a bitch!" The thug couldn't get the dagger out.

"I'm like a big bad wolf that can smell stealth a mile away" Adrien chuckled and pinned the thug against the alley wall.

"You come near me again you're gonna regret it more!" Adrien warned, He removed the dagger and licked the blood, "Such bad blood you have" He left the thug there to tend to his wound.

"You do know being a wolf means a villain in every fairytale story," Plagg said.

"I know" Adrien replied.

He spots a Ducati and decides to steal it. He may not be legally old enough to drive but he sure loves trouble. So he ignited the engine and speeds off.

"MY DUCATI!" The thug he stabbed screamed.

"Plagg, claws out" He transformed while driving the bike.

He drove through the streets of Paris at full speed, "Coming through!" He drove past some cars.

He stopped at the entrance of the nightclub, ready to get sexy and wild, "Hello there" He walks past the guard.

He sees Bat Noir having a good time at the bar having cranberry juice and yet he still hasn't found Lila.

"Howdy Batty" He greeted him.

"Hello, kitty cat. I still haven't found that bitch yet. So I'm just having a glass of blood" Bat Noir drank his cranberry juice.

The bartender gave the cat a glass of milk, "Whatever connection it is with the artifact she stole, she's probably trying to find a way to revive my father" Cat Noir drank his milk.

"What?! She's gonna revive that monster?!" Bat Noir looks over.

"I'm just guessing, bat. No one can bring the dead to life with technology" Cat Noir said.

Suddenly, the crowd screamed at the new party member as an Egyptian goddess of a female Anubis, "Greetings people of this world. I'm Anput, the wife of Anubis the death god" She spoke out.

Cat Noir can smell Lila's scent that it's her. This explains why she stole the miraculous of the Jackal, "That's her" He growled.

"What?" Bat Noir said.

"That's Lila. She has the miraculous of death" Cat Noir said.

"Well hello there, Cat Noir. You have a bat twin?" Anput grinned.

"Hi," Cat Noir said coldly.

"Bats represent death in Natives" Bat Noir glared.

"Oh yeah? I have the power to determine the fate of my victims" Anput said.

"And what dead person will that be?" Cat Noir asked.

"Perhaps it will be you, your bat twin, or maybe your Ladybug" Anput smirked coldly.

"Lila" Cat Noir knew it was that liar.

"You guessed it right," Anput said.

"Shall we?" Bat Noir stood up.

"Yes" Cat Noir clawed the jackal in the face.

"AAARGH! You wanna play dirty?! Fine then!" Anput took out a sword.

"No ladies first this time!" Bat Noir whacked her, smashing through the hole in the wall.

Cat Noir unsheathed his claws and jumps out of the hole. Everyone in the nightclub scattered around to get out of there.

"Come on Jackal! Give me your best shot!" Cat Noir dared her.

"This jackal can bite!" Anput tried to cut his arm to take blood.

"HYAAAH!" Cat Noir strikes her with his elbow.

Bat Noir jumps on Anput, locking his legs around her neck, "I got her Cat Noir!" He held her tight.

"Get your guano ass off me!" Anput pushed him back against the wall to get him off.

"AAAARGH!" He grunted and let go of her.

The feline tried to claw her but she tackled him down, trying to cut his arm to get blood but he struggled against her, "Get off!" Cat Noir strained.

"Just one drop of blood, kitty!" Anput cackled but got rolled over.

"GET OFF OF ME!!" Cat Noir demanded but got rolled over by her, "Bat Noir! Get her off of me before I stab her ass!" He struggled.

"Coming Cat!" Bat Noir flew at Anput.

"HEY LET ME GO!" Anput screamed.

"Gladly!" Bat Noir threw her at the wall, "Kitty! You all right?!" He helped the feline up.

"She almost bit me in the arm like a bitch!" Cat Noir glared at Anput recovering.

"This isn't over yet! I will get your blood!" Anput snarled.

"You're not reviving that monster!" Cat Noir cracked his knuckles.

The jackal jumped to the roof to escape since she failed.

"She'll be back," Cat Noir said with a serious face.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.1K 358 47
What happens when theirs a certain person after Marinette and Chat Noir? Can they outwit whoever it is? Could they find love in the process and get j...
59.9K 823 23
Lila has finally turned her class against Marinette. Marinette barely has any friends left and doesn't think she can forgive her friends. After an ac...
16.4K 328 34
After discovering that his father is Shadow Moth, he runs away and becomes the top most wanted criminal as Cat Noir while Paris believes that Adrien...
87.2K 4.1K 21
Marinette has always been invisible, which comes in handy saving the streets of Paris as Ladybug. Adrien is the opposite, always the center of attent...