The Other Side of Reality

By x_csmia

One Shot Stories - Compilation of Random Thoughts More

Christmas
Baby Brother
Monster

Author's Note

494 8 0
By x_csmia

Hello everyone!

It's me again. This story is a compilation of scenes inside my head. But please don't expect updates from time to time as my face to face classes are starting.

Characters, names, and scenes aren't connected to my current stories.

Boredom strikes. Scenes appear. Stories published.

Thank you, and enjoy reading!

If you want to suggest some scenes, don't hesitate to message me in my Instagram account with the username @x_csmia.

The Other Side of Reality - One Shot Stories
2023
All Rights Reserved

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

221K 7.7K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
156K 5.6K 42
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
72.3K 1.7K 32
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
1.1M 20K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...