TWICE Han Gia | Sceneries Sho...

By galaxyzzy

"3 2 1. One in a Million. Hello we're TWICE!" Accept requests! A super baby Once making a fan fiction of as... More

Twice members Profile (Gia)
VLive
Crazy Morning
Too Sleepy
Midnight Study
Study Stress
Study Stress - p. 2
Valentines Special: Gifts
Overworked
Help
Help - p.2
Accident?
ISAC day
World Tour
Stormy (Mi)
Raccoon & Red Panda (Mo)
Raccoon & Red Panda - p.2
Bullied (Chae, Tzu)
Bullied - p.2
Piano (Da)
GiHyun
Worry Sick (Na)
Play Time (Jeong, Ji)
She'll Be Okay (Sa)
She'll Be Okay - p.2
She'll Be Okay - p.3
Tdoong's Baby
Tdoong's Baby - p.2
Weird Girls Day
'Got The Thrill'
Again?
Again - p.2
For Once
You Didn't Tell Us
You Didn't Tell Us - p.2
You Didn't Tell Us - p.3
You Didn't Tell Us - p.4
You Didn't Tell Us - p.5
Midnight Date
Midnight Date - p.2
'Masterpiece'
'Masterpiece' - p.2
'Masterpiece' - p.3
Injured
Injured - p.2
We Got You
Special Smile
Special Smile - p.2
Protective
Our Baby Girl
*Special Notes*
Adopt
Missing U
Picnic Day
'No Prepare'
'No Prepare' - Notes
Stay By Your Side
Always Here
Home For Christmas
Winter Seasons
Love Hearts
Better Now
Celebrate
Suprise!
Obsession - p.1
Obsession - p.2
Obsession - p.3
Obsession - p.4
You Get Me
Mine
Fear(less)?
Stay With Me
Drunk In Love
Your Time to Shine [Preview Edit.]
Your Time To Shine - p.2
Dreamers [Alternate Story Edit.]
Promise
'Golden Days'
Splash!
Solo Discography | ᴍɪɴᴇ
Solo Discography | ᴍɪɴᴇ - p.2
Adorables

Fan Meeting

849 17 0
By galaxyzzy

(Sorry about Mina is not here in this picture, I couldn't find another good one) 

Some fun and interesting moments of Fan Meeting with Once!

It's one of Twice's fan meetings today again, as the members are all interacting with each other and having fun, the fans below are watching them as well.

As Jeongyeon, Dahyun and Tzuyu the three are sitting and playing around and they answer questions from the fans, the other older girls are discussing something secretly.

Nayeon and Sana, two are staring at Gia at the side, who's playing stuff toys with Momo cheerfully.

The fans notice the two girls are at the side looking and smiling at the maknae, and the next moment is the two crowded around Gia, peeking over her shoulders, hug her on her waist, trying not to let her move around much.

Momo realised what are the two doing, and she joined along.

Gia's getting annoyed, but they are the older ones. Besides, they are having fun.

The girls just really enjoys teasing the youngest one.

Gia looks over to Mina at the side, although it's not a help-me-get-out-of-this look, Mina understands her, but she follows the other unnies and continuing to tease her.

"Meow-ah, I just realised you're so - cute today," said Sana pinching Gia's cheeks softly, the younger one just avoid eye contact.

"Chae - help," said Gia softly as she turns to the shorter girl, but she just react by laughing loudly at her.

The fans below the stage all watching the girls interactions with each other, it's just so fun to watch.

Gia soon realise no one's going to recuse her any sooner.

"Gia - you smell so good today," said Momo, not meaning it but she said it with the microphone just next to her mouth, and her nose is in Gia's soft long hair as the older one hold it in her hand.

"Meong Meong ~" Nayeon said loudly, as she hugs the youngest one from the side, then kiss her neck.

"Nayeon - that tickles - ahhh hahah!" Before Gia can finish her sentence, all the girls around her starts to tick her together, making her burst out of laughter.

And even the three girls at the side stop their conversation.

Jeongyeon and Dahyun just laugh and tell the fans that this is their usual.

"Haha, it's like that, as usual," said Dahyun as she giggles, holding the mic to her lips as she and the older girl look towards the other crowd on the stage with a huge grin, "And at this time, Tzuyu will be the only one -"

"Unnie - ah!" said Tzuyu at once she turns her head to Gia, and saw the girls all around the maknae and keep tickling her. The tallest one is always the first one to rush over and help.

Tzuyu quickly goes over, somehow pass over all the older ones and hugs Gia from the front tightly.

"Tzu - so you want to join Gia?" Nayeon said teasingly to Tzuyu as all the older girls starts to walk away towards other places around the stage for some more other fun.

Gia's still in the taller one's hug with her head on her shoulder. Tzuyu send some playful but deadly glares, that Nayeon runs away quickly behind Jihyo, and playfully hide behind the leader, which she just roll her eyes at them.

Jihyo just shake her head softly and sigh, "You guys always bully the maknae ..."

"We bully her?" said Sana with a dramatic gasp when she hugged Jihyo, "She just doesn't take revenge ..."

Jihyo sigh loudly at Sana's comment, as the hamster goes towards the two maknaes, Tzuyu still staring around with deadly glares when Sana ignores, she hugs Gia from behind to prove what she said to Jihyo she's joking.

But even if Sana didn't do that, Gia knows it as always.

Tzuyu is secretly having fun being the "Hero" to the maknae each time when these situation happens. Cause it's the only time Gia will came to Tzuyu's hug like a real maknae, in the other word is a baby.

Momo said slowly with a singing tone, "Well, GiYu has it's reasons why it's so popular ~"

"Don't forget the 'Partner In Crime'~" Nayeon added. As all of them laugh along.

"Partner In Crime" is a nickname of Tzuyu and Gia received by fans because of when the older girls prank one of them, the other one will always help back. Also Tzuyu and Gia will always fight back to the others together.

"Here comes the older ones again," said Gia, gives a smile to Tzuyu.

Twice are having lots of fun. As they are still answering questions they got from fans, Jeongyeon smiles when she saw the pepero bag in Gia's hands, which she just got it back from their manager after confirming it's fine that she can have it.

"Meong -" Jeongyeon said as she wrap an arm around Gia's neck.

"Ohh -" Dahyun realise where's the older girl's going now, "Gia - play the pepero game! Good one Jeong unnie." as she elbowed Jeongyeon softly.

"What - wait - this is not how it's going -" said Gia quickly but the other girls already took the package and opening it.

"Well, Once, you all want to see her doing it right?" ask Chaeyoung to the fans, which they all cheers excitedly.

"Do it with Sana!"a fan's voice said loudly.

The girls face all appeared with an evil but bright smile, when the maknae starting to realise all eyes are suddenly on her.

"Hold her!"

"Quickly! Before she runs away!"

The girls said as they all crowded around Gia, before the moment she can actually runs.

Tzuyu and Mina are opening the pepero package and took one out when Sana's at the side stretching her mouth a bit, the three giggles.

Gia at the other side knows she's not going to escape this, so she gave up from the grips of the older girls, and it's 1 verses 9 at the moment. Tzuyu's not going to save her in this because she knows the girl want to see it as well.

But all the girls still crowded around Gia even they let go, they do understands her, usually she's going to escape using some kind of ways, a reason she's been called The naughtiest One in Twice by Jihyo.

But this time, she's going to accept the truth. Besides, it's a long time before she last play pepero, and Gia never done it with Sana. However there's going to be the risk of -

The fans starts to claps to the beat when the members did as well.

Sana put the end of the pepero in Gia's mouth when she got the other side.

Gia felt Sana's arm was on the back of her neck when someone behind her grab her wrist slightly.

Probably is Nayeon again, just to hold her from escaping, as usual.

With only a blink of eye, with the background voices of the crowd and the girls cheering, Sana lips are already so close to hers.

When there's about less than an inch left, suddenly Jeongyeon literally flies out of no where, put her hands behind both Sana and Gia's head and push them together.

When Sana pulls Gia to her with her hand on the back of her neck at the same time.

The younger one feels a small and tiny brush over her lips as they pulled apart.

Everyone yelled in excitement and surprise.

When Gia just stood there in shocked.

Both Jeongyeon and Sana laugh hard at her, but both give a hug to the taller girl.

"Did you two really kissed?" ask Jeongyeon surprisingly.

Sana nodded her head as she's still laughing her heart out, "Yes - a little bit - maybe a very light peck at the tip ..."

Jeongyeon looked at the blanked face Gia when she hugged her again and pad her back.

Mina walked over and ask the taller girl when she pad her head, "That's not your first one right?"

"Gia!" Chaeyoung suddenly said loudly, as it's towards the end of the fan meeting.

"Yes Chae?" ask Gia, when she's sitting on her assigned seat on the stage signing albums.

"You remember our dare - ?" ask Chaeyoung to the maknae.

"Oh come on I thought everyone forgot already," Gia replied, groan into her pen as she signs it, but having back a warm smile as she took the other one and flip the pages.

Twice all the girls they have a dare before the fan meeting starts, and Gia lost, like usual, which the girl always think is the older ones tricked her. When they are deciding what to do, they decided to give some welfares for the fans.

"Gia~" Nayeon came along to Gia's side, Chaeyoung's words reminded her.

"You again Nayeon, I feel like you're keep finding trouble around me," said Gia, staring sideways at the oldest girl playfully when she close the last album on her table.

"No of course not, our little cute Gia," Nayeon pulls Gia up from her chair and to the front of the stage, when the other girls looks at them, some are with meaningful grins.

"Well because you loses a bet last time, we will have a fan to come up the stage and have interactions with you."

The fans all cheer excitedly, starting to rise up their hands, jumping up to get Gia's attention, and they are even more crazy when the girls ask the maknae to walk over to the edge of the stage and choose a fan.

Gia she just randomly picked a girl near by, which she squeaks in excitement.

As the girl is walking on the stage, Gia looks at her as she's standing in front all of the other girls.

Gia noticed the girl, with her style of clothes and look, she's maybe just in similar ages of them.

She stands nervously in front of Gia, and the maknae decided to start something to say.

"So - what's your name first?" ask Gia nicely as she looked at her, the girl hide her face in embarrassment when they meet each other's eyes.

The girl's mind must be crushing onto each other as she just met eyes with the idol.

With those big, soulful and beautiful blue grey colour eyes, sparking under the light, staring at someones eyes, who wouldn't fall for that?

"Ye - Ye Jun ..." said the girl softly and slowly.

Gia smiles at her answer, when she looked at all the older girls around her, they just stares back at the younger one, giving her signals on what to do,

"Make her comfortable" "Don't make the atmosphere weird" "Interact!" "Just do something Gia"

Gia goes closer to the girl, who's slightly shorter than her, "Who's your bias in Twice?"

The maknae hold the microphone in her hand towards Yejun's mouth.

Yejun smiles again and said into the microphone, "You, Gia is my bias."

Gia gives out a warm big smiles and she got closer and gives a big hug to the fan. She wrap her arms around Yejun's shoulders and put a hand behind her head to give a huge huge to the fan have never had from the idol before, she just gasped in shock but enjoying it.

As Gia positioned her head on Yejun's shoulder at the side and stick out her tongue playfully at the older girls, saying to them "I'm her bias."

The fans all laughed at the girl's actions.

The members all are in acting for a moment immediately when they pretend to gasp dramatically in shock at Gia.

When Jihyo put a hand on her chest and with wide mouth opened mouthed at her.

Gia finally pulled out from the hug, and seeing the fan still staring blankly at the idol.

"You want me to sign the Candy Bong?" ask Gia, pointing at the Twice LightStick which was been grip tightly, probably it's because of nervousness.

The fan girl quickly realise and hand Gia her Candy Bong, also took out some Gia's merchandise, some are officials, and some are fan-made once.

Gia accepted all of them, she took a marker from her manager and signed each one of them, when all the other girls just stared at her like an older sister staring at their little one.

She knows it's almost time to give back to all the fans below the stage, although they do have fun watching them as well.

"How about one last group photo before you leave?" suggest Gia, as Yejun she pass over her phone to the maknae of Twice, when all the other member gather around behind the two as well.

Gia hold the phone up high, with an arm of Tzuyu's around Yejun, and Dahyun is standing behind Gia and her arm are wrapped on her neck.

"Cheers!!!" Both Jihyo and Nayeon the two loudly as before the photo has been taken, and after a few more shots, Gia hands back the phone to Yejun.

"Thank you so much!" said the fan girl, Gia nods and smiles back, "Thank you as well! I have lots of fun."

After one more small hug, Yejun she walks back down the stairs, and joins back in the crowd.

"Well, only one lucky Once that can come up with us today, since Gia only lost once." said Jeongyeon, when Gia stares back and give a playful fake smile at the older girl, and she does it back. All the Once below laughed loudly.

"We should let Gia loses more in those dares," said Nayeon to the microphone.

"Yea, we love watching her those interactions," said Chaeyoung, with the oldest one they both give some evil stares at the maknae, which she answer back, but looking towards the crowd.

"Once! The girls are bullying me again." Gia groans as she report it to the crowd, and Gia had half expected the answer already.

"Go Nayeon! Go Chaeyoung!"

Once are on the older girls side as well.

The youngest girl groans again, and put her arms cross in front of her chest, and turning sideways from neither the fans or Twice, having an angry look on her face but she's pouting a bit, very cute actually.

She said slowly, hiding a grin, "I know you guys just want to see me like this, and I'm giving you now -"

"You guys should take more photos of Meong now," said Jihyo, holding up her mic to her lips, "she rarely acts cute, so snap a few more pictures before she starts regretting it."

"Jihyo! You made me I want to regret it now!" said Gia turning quickly towards the leader, who's giggling at her actions.

The younger one stomped her feet a bit, not knowing yet how to talk back against Jihyo, which the leader giggles even more harder seeing Gia is so helpless, because she normally just doesn't.

"Hey hey Once! Have you catch her stomping her feet?" said Jihyo continue her teasing.

Gia stormed towards Jihyo when she smiles, she walks behind Jihyo and give her a few playful and small punches on her before walking away again. When Tzuyu just realised what just happened between the leader and the maknae.

"Jihyo unnie! Why didn't you call me to join? I can help - !" said Tzuyu, when Jihyo laughing again, hugging Tzuyu when the taller one is still confusingly hugging back.

"What!? Tzuyu I thought you were on my side!" Gia gasp as she said.

All the girls and the fans laughed together loudly.

I know, this chapter is weird, I don't even know what I'm writing, I'm sorry if you think this is bad.

But - Want me to write another story with more parts of Yejun? I have some ideas.

Send to me about your ideas!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

123K 6.5K 89
Meeting each other randomly in a playground, helping each other in every aspect, but what will happen if one leave? Will she change? Be devastated? W...
362K 17.7K 59
*COMPLETED* Nayeon is a 25 year old experienced teacher. She knows how to deal with troublemaking students, however one student makes it extra hard f...
158K 9.6K 80
What will happen if you fall in love with your one and only rival? Let's find out. Highest Rankings #5 jihyo [ 02/06/2022 ] #1 myouimina [ 07/21/2021...
Last Waltz By Rei

Fanfiction

812 51 10
⎯⎯ ୨ A TWICE Fan fiction ୧ ⎯⎯ Main ships: Minayeon; Misana/2na; SaNayeon ❜ ─ Description ─ ❛ Wherein... Detective Minatozaki Sana can't let her child...