A new start? (Alphatale x Hol...

By ItsWimsyz

This is my first story also it has bad grammar and slow update. And cringe ahead, YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED More

404's bio (remaked)
404's transformation (Perfect 404 updated)
Alpha's bio (remake)
Omni's bio (remake)
Infected's Bio (remake)
A new start
Unexpected visit
Bodyguard
The truth?
Reunion
New Year festival
Old Enemy, New friends
Omega
Encounter
Bonding
Q&a cause I'm bored
Bonus chapter: Racist dustdust
Meeting the others
Infected
Special chapter: ☼☜☝☼☜❄
New story!
(Not a chapter) Conduits that have appeared on previous chapters

A normal day

678 11 27
By ItsWimsyz

404: "Why am I doing this?"

We see 404 fixing the kitchen while Omni is grounded and Alpha just stand there and sweatdrop. The girls are at the HQ. Why does this happen you may ask? Well...

Flashback

After the girls went to stream, 404 and Alpha went to the sofa to watch some movies while Omni in the kitchen cooking.

Everything was going fine for 404 until Omni went to the living room.

Omni: "Uhhhhh... brother? I burn the water"

404: "Ares how the f*ck did you burn the water?"

Omni: "I-I don't know bro, I-it just caught on fire"

404: "Ares oh my god! THE KITCHEN IS ON FIRE!"

Omni: "I'm sorry I can't cook"

404: "FUC-"

Back to present

404 has done fixing the kitchen

404: "Finally!"

Alpha: "What are we going to do with Ares?"

404: "We won't ever have him cooking again, Ares you are free to go"

They then all sit on the sofa and watch some movies until Alpha decided to break the silence.

Alpha: "Ummm... How is your life after... well... you know, that event?"

404: "Nothing much, just stay alone in a place where there is no light, mourning over the death of those who I love, crawling on my face until it broke and leave back these lines in my face and things like that"

Omni: "You literally just talk about painful things like it was nothing"

404: "Believe me, experience long enough and you will get use to it. Anyway, how's yours?"

Omni: "Guarding the book like usual, watching Vtuber the whole time"

404: "Uhmmm wow, how boring, how's your Adam?"

Alpha: "Checking the multiverse, hanging out with some friends, train Ink"

404: "I'm out of thing to talk, what should we do now?"

Omni: "Wanna go out to grab some food? Cause we should be having lunch now"

404: "Good idea, let me get change first"

404 then snap his finger and his clothes change.

404: "Now let's get going shall we?"

The three then went outside and start to look for anything they can eat. After looking for a while, they found a restaurant and get in it. They take a seat and call some food.

Alpha: "Uhm... guys?"

Omni/404: "Yeah?"

Alpha: "I don't understand Japanese"

404: "Well then let me call food for you"

A while later, their food came.

404's

Omni's

Alpha's

404: "Enjoying your ramen?"

Alpha: "Yeah thanks bro"

Omni: "Alpha how is it to training Ink?"

Alpha: "It's not too hard, the kid actually learning fast, I just have to seperate him from those vials"

404: "Wow I don't know you can be cruel Adam, let the kid have some emotion at least"

Omni: "I haven't seen you train Error yet but I can already guess that you also give him a bad time too. Also... is it safe to leave those two alone?"

Alpha: "I think they are doing just fine, we don't have to worry"

Meanwhile in the anti-void

Legends said that Error is now nowhere to be seen.

Back to the trio.

They continue to eat until 404 receive a phone call from Calli. He then pick up the phone

404: "Sup"

Calli: "Hey there 404, I think we just told our fan that we have a bodyguard"

404: "Let me guess, they wanted to meet me?"

Calli: "We also told them that you have two brother so..."

404: "My brothers too?"

Calli: "Yep"

404 sigh

404: "Fine, we'll come there"

Calli: "Thx"

404 hang up.

404: "Guys, Calli fan wanted to see us, so we'll going to the HQ"

Alpha: "Ok"

Omni: "Hell yeah"

They finish their food fast teleport straight to where the group were streaming. The girls haven't even noticed their appearance until viewers noticed.

Hololivefan1234: Behind you guys!

Kiara: "Wh- AHHHHHH"

She almost fell off her chair.

Calli: "Hey guys"

Alpha: "Hey there"

Omni: "Gotta be honest, this is kinda awkward"

Amelia: "Agree"

Omni: "Wait why are we here again?"

Alpha: "I forgot"

404: "💀"

Calli: "We asked you guys here cause our fan wanted to meet you"

404: "So you guys are having a collab?"

Gura: "Yep"

Alpha: "So... are we supposed to introduce ourself?"

Ina: "Yep"

404: "Well then *404 walks closer to the scene* Hey there, the name's Error404, ya all can call me 404 and I'm their bodyguard, also those two are my brothers Omnipotent and Alpha or whatever they wanted you guys to call them"

Omni: "Call me Omni or Ares then"

Alpha: "Just call me Adam"

Amelia: "I think you guys should ask them some question about them, we don't know much about them anyway, is it ok guys?"

Omni: "I think it's fine"

Puck: I have a question, why does 404 is named Error404 while Ares and Adam have a proper name?"

Alpha: "404 does have a name but for some reason, he it and just have everyone calling him Error404 and for the reason why he doesn't like his name, we afraid we can't tell you"

 Leeduong: What is your favourite food?

404: "Mine is cookies and Adam's is tea"

Omni: "I like red wine"

Alpha: "I didn't know that?"

Omni: "I just rarely drink it infront of peoples. Anyway, next question"

Totallynotsus: I assume Error404, Omnipotent and Alpha are titles, then why does you guys have it?

 404: "Basically, those title is related to us. I'm called Error404 because I'm kind of a glitch, you guys can see me glitching right now. Ares is called Omnipotent cause he can use power that is the same as gods in yours belief; for example, Hades' Presence, Flames of Hephaestus, Eyes of Kronos, etc. Adam is called Alpha cause our universe is named Alphatale and we came from another universe"

Calli: "So you guys are like gods?"

Omni: "Yep"

Kimizaki1234: Do you guys know about the council?

Alpha: "The... what?"

404: "Yeah I and Ares know cause we watched hololive while Adam does not, I never met them though"

Totallynotsus: If you guys are gods, then what are your roles?

404: "Uhhhhhhhhhhh.............."

Omni: *sigh*"I'm known as the 'Book Keeper' don't ask why, Adam is kinda the protect, well... more like his teacher and 404..."

Everyone looked at 404, the girls with a confused face while Alpha and Omni with a concerned face.

404: "Urgh fine, I'm the opposite of Alpha, there is a Destroyer in the multiverse and I'm his mentor"

Ina: "Wait, so why are you here being our bodyguard?"

404: "I've retired and don't worry, the destroyer and the protector are friends, don't ask me how"

Calli: "So you two are like Death and Life?"

Alpha: "Not quite, those two are keeping the balance, while the destroyer and protect just do it cause they like"

Amelia: "Anyway, I think it's enough for today, thank for coming guys, have a good day"

They ended the stream.

Kiara: "404 I have a question"

404: "Go on"

Kiara: "Why does the destroyer like destroying?"

404: "Cause he is the destroyer, also his name is Error"

Calli: "We know but there must be a reason"

404: *Sigh*"He sees other universe are abomination that needed to be erase except for the original which is called Undertale"

Amelia: "So why are you his mentor?"

404: "I once had a plan that I needed his help, however, we became closer and turned into something like dad and son"

Amelia: "Good to hear but what's the plan exactly?"

404: "Rebuild my universe"

Amelia: "Wait your universe is gone? Why-"

She stopped upon looking at 404's eyes, they are complete black but filled with anger and hate which cannot be describe in words. This even makes someone like Omni scared. 

Alpha: "Uhm... brother? Can you stop doing that, it's scary as hell"

404: "Oh sorry"

His eye turned to normal.

Omni whisper to Amelia.

Omni: "Don't ask him about the destruction of our world or he might get even scarier"

Amelia: "Got it"

404: "Anyway, who wanted some drinks?"

Gura: "Me!"

Calli: "I think we'll all go"

404: "Ok then, come, I know a shortcut"

404 teleport them all to a place full of snow infront of a restaurants with a board which has the word "Grillby's" written on it.

404: "It's been long, Underplayer"

Omni: "Seriously bro"

404: "I don't see the problem here"

Omni: "You literally took them to another universe"

404: "Who"

Omni: "You-"

404: "Ask?"

Omni is dumbfounded.

404: "Anyway, the food here is good, they also have the best red wine"

Omni: "REALLY?"

404: "Yep"

Omni: "Well then let's go!"

They entered the restaurant only to see a certain skeleton sitting there with a bottle of ketchup in his hand.

404:  "Sup Sans"

UP!Sans: "Oh hey 404, it's been long"

404: "Yeah, seems like this place also changed a lot, time sure flew fast"

UP!Sans: "Hope ya would be able to 'ketch-up' with it"

404: "-_-"

Sans looked behind 404 and see two skeleton and 5 girls.

UP!Sans: "And who are they?"

404: "Those are my brother and some of my friend"

404 pointed to Alpha and the girls.

UP!Sans: "What about him?"

Sans pointed to Omni.

404: "Oh this? I don't know, just some random skeleton"

Omni received 100 damage.

Alpha: "Hello my name is Adam and the one right there is Ares, those girls are Kiara, Calli, Amelia, Ina and Gura"

UP!Sans: "Hi then, take a seat"

They all take a seat and call for drinks. Omni calls red wine, 404 and Alpha call tea and the other called coffee. They then continue chatting about their daily life and stuff. After a while, they all finished their drinks and went back to the house.

404: "That was fun"

Omni: "Yep"

Alpha: "I'm going to our room"

404: "Me too"

The two went upstair leaving the other behind

404: "Finally, I can take a rest"

Alpha: "Yeah"

Little did they know, this is just the calm before the storm

----------------------------------

Sorry for not posting guys, I were having a lot of exams and works

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 34 23
This book is really cringey because I wrote this when i was 12 so be prepared to be confused and see cringey stuff it will be edited to be better but...
6.2K 118 15
This is my first sans au story! So it might be a bit... cringe.. ANYWAY- warnings: •mentions of self harm •lem...
11.3K 252 61
"I'm glad things got better.....and not worse" "And for someone's that called nightmare, king of negativity and all......you're nicer than you think"...
375K 11.7K 44
Sometimes life gets to the point where you feel like you're a paper airplane. One minute you're soaring, feeling as if nothing could ever get you dow...