MLP FiM: The Hero of Equestri...

By TheNintegaGuy

A legendary journey awaits once again for the Elements of Harmony as (Y/N) and the Mane 6 take on all kinds o... More

Author Notes: THE END OF ARC 2 IS NIGH!!!
Chapter 1: The Crystalling - Part 1
Chapter 2: The Crystalling - Part 2
Chapter 3: The Gift of Maud Pie
Chapter 4: Gauntlet of Fire
Chapter 6: Gotta Go Dash
Chapter 7: A Hearth's Warming Tail
Chapter 8: The Saddle Row Review
Chapter 9: Applejack's ''Day'' Off
Chapter 10: Flutter Brutter
Coming After Dimensional Impact. . .

Chapter 5: No Second Prances

6.8K 85 237
By TheNintegaGuy

Starlight Glimmer's P.O.V.

You know, when (Y/N) and Twilight decided to make me their pupil like Sunburst said, I felt honored and I still do. That's not something the Princess of Friendship or the Hero of Equestria would pick just anypony for. Even still, I still feel like an outcast to everypony around me because of my past actions. I'm sure some will tell me that they're guilty of some things, but. . . have they ever enslaved an entire village against their will? Honestly, the odds of that are pretty low. As far as I'm aware, I'm the pony who has done that unfortunately. . . they could relate to being guilty, but nopony else can relate to me doing something so heinous. . . It's. . .it's really hard to let something like this go, and I doubt that it's going to leave my mind for a while. You wanna know the reason why? *sigh* Alright, fine. . . I'll explain the origins of Our Town, but you're not gonna like what you hear.

Months before the events of Season 5. . .

Our Town was a sacred place or at least. . . I believed it was, but knowing what I know now, it was the furthest thing from that. It wasn't sacred to have everypony without their Cutie Marks, especially since I stole them myself and brainwashed everypony that lived there. Though, my methods of achieving this might be a bit of a shocker. As intelligent and devious as I may appear, I couldn't form this type of place on my own without any knowledge. I went through book after book to see if there was some kind of method to remove a pony's Cutie Mark. What I discovered was that Mage Meadowbrook knew a spell a long time ago that made it possible. I couldn't tell you how overjoyed I was when I first saw it. Figuring out how to do the spell was a piece of cake, but the real challenge was trying to rationalize a mass group of ponies that Cutie Marks caused disharmony like with my own experience back then.

Our Town didn't start out as a large community either. I figured that if I wanted something like this to happen, then I would need to maintain some kind of social relationship with a few ponyfolk. . . However, my motive of being their friend wasn't really something that I was proud of at the time. I just had Double Diamond, Sugar Belle, Night Glider, and Party Favor with me at the time. . . and I attempted to sway all four of them out of favoring cutie marks.

I. . . lied to them that day. I told them to come hang out at the desert with me for a little get together, but this was only the beginning for what I wanted to achieve. It was nighttime around the area. We were all sitting together around a campfire with tents set up for each one of us. I wouldn't be able to execute this, if I had my Cutie Mark in the first place. So, as you've probably seen already, I used some makeup to make a fake equal sign Cutie Mark on my flank. I think all of them were well aware of it, but couldn't really find the time to talk about it. Though, Sugar Belle was the first pony to actually bring this up.

Sugar Belle: Starlight, we've been friends for a pretty long time, but there's just been something on my mind for a while. Why don't you have a Cutie Mark like the rest of us?

Double Diamond: Are. . .you having trouble discovering your true calling? We'd be more than willing to help you if you want.

Of course, considering what I thought at the time, that question irritated me, but I tried not to show it. I just rolled my eyes before giving a forced smile.

Starlight Glimmer: Believe me, I'd tried to find my true talent like the next pony, and I did. . .after a bit of time. Kind of a late bloomer.

Night Glider: So. . . why do you have that little equal sign Cutie Mark then?

Starlight Glimmer: Okay, I may sound a little crazy here, but. . .Cutie Marks aren't always a positive thing. It wasn't really something I ever got excited over, and there wasn't anything joyful about it either.

Some of the others looked at each other in confusion from this claim before Starlight continued.

Starlight Glimmer: Ever since I removed my own Cutie Mark, I already knew I had a sense of accomplishment and talent. . .I don't have to be better than anypony else!

Party Favor: How. . .how is that a talent or an accomplishment?

Starlight Glimmer: Because then nopony feels inferior to me! I just look like a normal unicorn pony.

Sugar Belle: But. . .isn't that kind of demeaning? It's like removing all the parts of what make you special.

Starlight Glimmer: That's exactly my point here! *sigh* Well, since you guys seem to love them so much, what do Cutie Marks mean for you? For any of you?

That question was met with confused glances between my friends.

Night Glider: Uhh. . . that you're good at what it represents?

Starlight Glimmer: No! It means that anyone who was ever close to you before will suddenly judge you. And if that somehow isn't the case, they'll just up and leave you forever for no reason.

Sugar Belle: But. . . that doesn't sound like any of us. . . I mean I'm good at making pies and pastries.

Party Favor: I'm talented at making party decorations.

Double Diamond: When we met Starlight, you immediately could tell that I was good at skiing.

Night Glider: And I'm pretty good when it comes to flying especially in the dark.

Sugar Belle: I don't see how knowing that could tear any of us apart from each other.

They all smiled at each other, and I would've too if I saw what they saw, but. . .I didn't, so of course I was annoyed from all of this talk about each of their special talents. I was disgusted, but I knew that I had to play this out patiently. I internally took a deep breath before giving out a smile myself as I stood up on all four of my hooves.

Starlight Glimmer: Well. . . if that is indeed what you all think, then I suppose that I can't argue with how different you all see yourselves.

However, the frown that I formerly had on my face quickly returned.

Starlight Glimmer: But I'm warning all of you. . . One day, those worthless symbols will spell out the end for your friendships. Though, I can't be the judge of that, but it might be best to let fate decide that for you instead.

I then let out a fake yawn before walking over towards my tent to try as a means to convince them that I was ready to go to sleep. As I closed myself in, the others looked after me for a bit before looking back towards each other with conflicted looks.

Night Glider: It's kind of strange that somepony like Starlight of all ponies would want to just not be talented at anything, am I right?

Sugar Belle: Yes, but as strange as it may sound, she makes a valid point. We can't tell her to keep or get rid of her talents. It's completely her decision if she doesn't want a Cutie Mark.

Party Favor: Speaking of them, have. . . you guys ever seen a Cutie Mark like that? Kinda. . . creepy, don't you think?

He asked, shuddering a little afterwards.

Double Diamond: Well. . .I won't lie, I did think it was a little weird. I've never seen something like that before.

Sugar Belle: Me neither. I know you remain a Blank Flank until you discover your talents, but I never knew it was possible that you could sort of. . . remove it.

Night Glider: I guess since there's magic everywhere in Equestria, there's bound to be one that removes Cutie Marks, but still. . .why would you want to remove your own talents?

Double Diamond: Well, maybe. . .maybe if other ponies make fun of you for it, that might be why.

Night Glider: Are you saying Starlight could've been made fun of for her talents?

Double Diamond: It's possible, only she'd know the answer to that, but we shouldn't force her to tell us. When she's comfortable, I'm sure we could understand why she doesn't like Cutie Marks.

Inside of my tent, I couldn't help but overhear the conversation that they were having outside and from the sound of it, I hit a roadblock. Yeah, my magic made it all possible, but considering that Meadowbrook discovered this method of removing Cutie Marks, I can't just say that I used it on myself since I want them to be equal as well.

That was when I was hit with another idea: considering that this desert is just some sticks and stones lying about everywhere, I could possibly use my magic to create something that'll visibly convince them that I used a source to make it all happen. However, I'd have to wait until everypony was asleep in order to try this plan out.

When it was finally the middle of the night and everypony was asleep, I tried my best to fake my sleeping by snoring quieter than I usually do. When I opened my eyes back up, I sat up on my haunches and took a peek outside to see that the coast was clear. I tiptoed away from our camping spot before I went into a full sprint once I got far enough.

Once I did, I looked back to where I ran from to make sure nopony was following me and I even took further precautions to look around myself to see if anypony was looking even though we were all in the middle of a lonely desert. I then used my magic to clear a hill of dirt below me that showed a bunch of thick wooden sticks that I found. I levitate all of these up with a mischievous smile before doing a spell to make it a lot more malleable, so it wouldn't break so easily. I then created the handle to be a lot more of a swirly shape before using two straight twigs to stick them all on together and when it was finished. . . I smiled evilly as I finally made it. . . The Staff of Sameness that I made myself to convince others that it was an enchanted item. Now all I had to do now was the final part of the plan. . . and this is something I regret doing the most. . .

Heading back over to our little campsite, I knew that it wouldn't be possible for them to instantly see my way that Cutie Marks lead to disharmony. . . so what better way to deceive them than to. . . *sighs* I don't want to say this but. . . turn them on each other. Of course, my first victim to my sinister plot was none other than Double Diamond who became my right hoof stallion at my former village. I used my magic to shake his tent wildly before quickly zipping over inside of my tent so he wouldn't get too suspicious of what just happened.

Luckily this woke him up as he peeks his head out of his tent with a slightly frightened look since I hid myself in the nick of time for him to think that something unknown had gotten him awake. I proceed to let out a fake yawn while poking my head out of my tent while turning towards Double Diamond.

Starlight Glimmer: Double Diamond? Is everything okay?

Double Diamond: I could've sworn that I felt something shake my tent. You don't think there's a wild animal out here, do you?

Starlight Glimmer: *chuckles* Oh, please. We've hung out in this deserted area many times, I doubt that we'll run into anything besides a rattlesnake or two.

Double Diamond: Hmm. I guess that's true.

Starlight Glimmer: Actually, while we're both awake. . . there's actually something that I need to tell you. . . and you're probably not going to like it. . .

This caught Double Diamond's attention as I gestured him over away from the tents and around the unlit campfire that we put out as we both took a seat across from each other.

Double Diamond: What's wrong, Starlight?

Starlight Glimmer: Well. . . first off. . . are you really enjoying coming back here again?

Double Diamond just nods at my question with a smile.

Double Diamond: Of course. We're really lucky that we're right beside the snowy mountains where we first met. Coming back here after a while has brought me a lot of nostalgia. . . Though you did consider leaving my old skis behind for some reason. . .

I just decided to playfully elbow him with a wink.

Starlight Glimmer: More nostalgia for you to live by, am I right?

We both chuckle a little bit from that before I sigh and get a serious frown on my face again.

Starlight Glimmer: Cutting the humorous acts AND regarding that you're good at skiing. . . I couldn't help, but overhear in my sleep that Sugar Belle thinks that the way you ski can't compare to the way that she's able to bake pies.

Double Diamond: *chuckles* Well, that's silly. I mean there's absolutely no way that we could measure that if she wanted to compete with me in that way.

Starlight Glimmer: No, no, no! That's not what I meant. It sounded like. . . how do I explain this? More like that because she's so good at it, you'd probably be incompetent at doing what she can do.

This suddenly made Double Diamond frown back at me perplexed as it appears that he was buying my little fib. Now I have to explain it in even more detail for it to make sense.

Starlight Glimmer: It's like she suddenly thought that you can't be what she is. While that's technically true I'll admit, it was pretty suspicious that she would say that out loud enough for me to barely eavesdrop on her. Even if she was dreaming, don't you find that to be. . . kind of fishy?

Double Diamond looks down the ground a little bit with a raised eyebrow

Double Diamond: Um. . . a little bit. . . but why would she think that?

I just stand up before placing my hoof on his shoulder with the best sympathetic look that I trick him with.

Starlight Glimmer: I wouldn't know, dear friend. I guess our talk last night really got into her head. Guess talents really can just whiplash your mind into going in another direction. . .

He looks away from me feeling conflicted while I just smirk in response to how Double Diamond was feeling before I just turn away from him and walk back towards my tent while keeping the smirk on my face.

Starlight Glimmer: I won't tell you whether you should still be friends with her or not. Believe me, if I was in your hooves I'd probably end it on the spot. But you really feel such heartache after what I said. . . at least consider confronting her about it so that you can explain your feelings to her. . .

And just like that, I've managed to convince Double Diamond about my extremely menacing lie. A serious, but still conflicted look grows on his face as he walks back into his tent while I sneakily peek a little from inside to see that he does the same. As he goes back to sleep, I turn back and look down towards my little fake Staff of Sameness and rub the handle with my hoof a little bit before chuckling quietly to myself.

Starlight Glimmer: *chuckles* (They'll understand. . . They'll ALL understand that their Cutie Marks are worthless to have.)

As the days go by, I spend each night telling the other three members of the party individually about different stories that'll make them turn on each other. My next victim was Sugar Belle and luckily for me at the time, she sure was gullible.

Sugar Belle: What?! Double Diamond said that?!

Starlight Glimmer: *mocking gasp* I know! Why would he say such a thing?! You worked hard on finding your special talent! Why would he get ignorant over something so sensitive?!

Then the next night it was Night Glider's turn.

Night Glider: You're kidding, that's pretty cold to say behind somepony you're friends with.

Starlight Glimmer: You don't know the half of it! In fact, there's more. . .!

And one last night to explain my final story to Party Favor.

Party Favor: Hey! I won't be able to look at myself the same way with Night Glider saying something like that!

Starlight Glimmer: You better hope she apologizes as soon as possible in that case. She seemed pretty prideful about what she told me the day before.

After our fourth night of spending the night together, we were still on our little hiking trip across the desert as I was of course leading them all across the entire biome with a proud smile on my face as we were all carrying saddlebags on our backs to carry our stuff.

However, the four friends behind didn't exactly look to be in the best of moods and I don't blame them after all the lies I fed them the past few nights. Talents are special and unique to you, so for someone close to you to judge exactly what you're good at, is not something that anypony would take lightly. The moment one of them even made eye contact with each other, they either tried to pretend that they didn't notice or just gave a fake smile in return. However, seeing that silence was carrying the subject for them, Night Glider was the first one to speak up. I could hear them, but I pretended that I couldn't listen for the time being.

Night Glider: *sarcastically* Say Party, this place is looking really barren don't you think? Would you like to spice it up a bit with some of your decorations? I know how much you "love" to flaunt your skills after all?

Party Favor: Huh? No, no, no. That's okay, Night Glider. Besides. . . it would get in the way of your flying cause we all know how much better you are at doing that than all of us. . .

Sugar Belle: Well, at least the good thing is that I've brought plenty of sweet snacks for us to share evenly and they're all made by me. You can trust me plenty on that "Double Diamond."

Double Diamond: O-Of course. They're "your" pastries that "you" made yourself, so why should I be concerned? It's not like anyone could say that they think that it's a superior ability compared to how somepony else can do something that was well gifted to them too.

Sugar Belle raised a nasty eyebrow from this as all of their tones in fact sounded ill, but this is just what I wanted to hear.

Sugar Belle: And what is THAT exactly supposed to mean?

Double Diamond: Well, of course I know that you wouldn't come to me and say it directly considering you kept this a secret from me and the others for a while.

Sugar Belle: Oho! Funny! I could actually say the same thing to you!

Night Glider: You're right, Party. I'm so pumped that I could fly through this entire desert and break a lot of sweat just to brush off the adrenaline rush that I'm feeling inside of me. Which you'll be delighted to know is only slightly better than what you can do considering I'M the only one here who can do it!

Party Favor: Hey! Just because I don't have wings OR the technique that you have doesn't exactly give you bragging rights about it!

Night Glider: That's kind of a rich thing to say, don't you think?

Party Favor: "Kind of" is being generous and of course I'm talking about you, Night Glider!

Both of them then started butting heads with each other while glaring into each other's faces.

Night Glider: Really?! You wanna tell me off about hypocrisy?!

It definitely wasn't just them though as Sugar Belle and Double Diamond were also really getting at each other's throats.

Sugar Belle: Double Diamond! Maybe if you weren't so caught up on Starlight's story about talents, you would realize that you're actually hurting your friends feelings!

Double Diamond: Well, I'm "sorry" Sugar Belle, if I knew that you didn't like to be friends with somepony who likes to ski and is really good at it then I wouldn't have agreed to this trip in the first place!

Sugar Belle: I never said that!!

Tensions were really growing high between the ponies at this point as I looked behind me with a smug smirk before quickly changing it to a fake worried one as I turned around and tried to break this up before it could get any worse.

Starlight Glimmer: *mocking gasp* What is going on?! You all shouldn't be being so hostile towards each other! Since when have I even seen you four fight?! I didn't bring you all out for this!

*sigh* Okay, dramatic irony, I did. . . but that's besides the point. All four of them looked at each other with guilty expressions because they knew I was right about them fighting when I planned a big get together for all of us.

Starlight Glimmer: See? This is what I'm talking about. When you all talk about your special talents this way, it leads to your friendships ending and possibly none of you would even want to talk to each other ever again! It's. . . It's not fair.

Sugar Belle: Oh, we're sorry Starlight. . . W-We didn't mean to ruin this for you. . .

Starlight Glimmer: *sighs* I can't let you all be at each other's throats like this again. Thinking that you're better than each other or everypony else is wrong. You see my Cutie Mark?

I said as I pointed towards the fake equal sign on my flank.

Starlight Glimmer: With this I don't have to worry about fighting with my friends and I don't have to worry about friendships ending. If I had my Cutie Mark then I would be no happier than I am already.

Night Glider: Then. . . What are you suggesting that we do?

Starlight Glimmer: Well, I did bring this along just in case of a scene like this happening.

My saddlebag which was slightly lumpier than it was the past few days opens with my magic as I pull out the Staff of Sameness that I created a couple of days ago on my own and each of the others looked at it with interest.

Night Glider: Whoa! What is that?!

Starlight Glimmer: Not too long ago, I was traveling through some suspicious cavern on my own time and through some dangerous obstacles, I came across this. Mage Meadowbrook's Staff of Sameness that's used to remove Cutie Marks from the bearer's body. I thought about using this on myself and oh boy! It was quite the experience that I'm so proud to have witnessed to this day! I locked my Cutie Mark away at home and haven't even looked at it to this day!

Party Favor: And you're really happy with the decision that you made to leave it behind for the rest of your life?

Starlight Glimmer: More than happy actually! Without the need to feel superior to anypony anymore, I can just live my life feeling equal.

All four of them look at each other feeling extremely conflicted as what I was saying sounded pretty unusual, but with the fighting that I caused with them a minute ago, they are convinced that talking about your special talents lead to pain and disharmony. Double Diamond then got a nervous look as he stepped forward.

Double Diamond: I don't suppose that maybe. . . I could try out this experience as well. . .?

Sugar Belle: Double Diamond. Are you sure?

Double Diamond: Starlight's right though. Our moods haven't exactly been the best for the last couple of days and it almost tore us apart. You all are my friends and I don't want to lose that all because of my Cutie Mark.

All I could respond to this with is a smug smile as Double Diamond turned back towards me and pointed at the Staff that I was levitating.

Double Diamond: So does that really have the ability to remove Cutie Marks?

Starlight Glimmer: *nods* You better believe it.

Double Diamond: Then I don't think I'll mind with mine being removed from myself. . .

Starlight Glimmer: That's the spirit, Double Diamond! Hold still, this will only take just a quick second.

Thanks to a magic spell that I learned, I manipulated my own magic to shoot from where I was holding the Staff of Sameness in order to make it seem realistic to them. It shot a double laser towards Double Diamond and he strains for a couple of seconds with sweat rolling down his face and just like that. . . I have successfully removed the first Cutie Mark and Double Diamond became the first victim of Our Town.

His snowflake Cutie Mark got pulled towards the staff as I smiled at it with delight before looking back towards Double Diamond as his Cutie Mark was replaced with an equal sign just like I planned it. He stared at his new Cutie Mark before looking back towards me.

Starlight Glimmer: So~? What do you think, Double Diamond? How does it feel to now be equal with me?

Double Diamond: It. . . definitely feels different since I don't have my Cutie Mark on me anymore. . . B-But if what you say really does help us strengthen our friendship then I feel like I can get used to it.

Starlight Glimmer: I'm sure that you'll get used to the feeling just as quickly as I did.

I then looked ahead over towards the other three who all looked at the event with shock as this was the first time that they've ever seen somepony's Cutie Mark get removed from them. I walk towards them before pointing the Staff of Sameness over all three of them as they all look up at it with nervous or confused expressions.

Starlight Glimmer: Would anyone else like a turn? I can tell that Double Diamond is already enjoying being equal with me. In fact, we're a lot closer as friends already due to this fact.

Night Glider: Will we really be happier without our Cutie Marks?

Starlight Glimmer: Of course. Just try it and find out.

Party Favor: Y-You will still keep them safe, right?

Starlight Glimmer: Try it and find out.

Sugar Belle: And we can still do what we love to do even without them?

Starlight Glimmer: Try it!!!

I snapped with an annoyed look making all three of them flinch at my demand before they all looked back up at the Staff of Sameness before looking at each other before sighing in defeat as they hung their heads down before Party Favor gave me a serious nod.

Party Favor: Alright, Starlight. You're our friend too. . . so we trust you on this.

. . .If. . . If I heard that a lot more clearly. . . I wouldn't have had to resort to all of this. . . and yet I was too caught up in my evil plan to even notice it. . . I really did have a group of friends here. . . but to me they were just test subjects or pawns to my plan of making Our Town. . . I. . . *sniff* I almost don't wanna remember this because of how twisted I was. . .

I just give Party Favor a smug smile as I do the exact same thing to all three of them and rip their Cutie Marks from their bodies. I now had four Cutie Marks in my possession and four ponies who were now equal. The look on my face towards the talents that I had on the surface of my hoof said that this was all going according to plan. Sugar Belle, Party Favor, and Night Glider all looked at their rumps to see that their Cutie Marks have been replaced as well. Sugar Belle just turns back to me feeling conflicted about her choice.

Sugar Belle: Starlight, are you sure about this?

Starlight Glimmer: Oh, I'm beyond sure that our lives will be much better like this.

I then give Sugar Belle a suspicious frown.

Starlight Glimmer: Unless. . . You think that destroying a lot more friendships and causing disharmony in Equestria is a good thing.

She gasps before vigorously shaking her head with a nervous smile.

Sugar Belle: N-No! No! Of course not! I wanna stay friends with all of you!

Starlight Glimmer: *smiles* Happy to hear that because I wanna stay friends with all four of you just as much as I do!

No. . . I just wanted to keep their Cutie Marks away from them. . . so nopony would have a need to feel like they're superior. . . I could make the case that I didn't want any friendships to be destroyed like mine was, but. . . this was not the way to do it! Wh-Why did I even think this was a good idea in the first place?!

I march towards the front of all of them before slamming the Staff of Sameness down upright while facing these ponies that I was using to get my way.

Starlight Glimmer: I know that it's going to take some getting used to and it's completely normal as I was skeptical on doing this myself when I first started, but as long as we all are happy as friends, I'm sure being equal will be the exact way for all of us to stay friends as well. Come on, ponies! Show me those smiles!

They all looked at each other before giving me nervous small smiles that somepony from away could barely notice.

Starlight Glimmer: Smile!

They grew their smiles more to a grin to show they're teeth. I was still not satisfied enough as I leaned my head forward with a smirk.

Starlight Glimmer: Smile~

They then grew all of their smiles so big to the point where they all looked forced and I nodded with complete approval from this.

Starlight Glimmer: There we go! Come on everypony! March with me! Our new trip being an equal community awaits!

And there it happened. . . I became the leader of what soon became Our Town as all of us continue to march down the desert on our own. . .

Several Weeks Later. . .

Given time, we even invited a lot more ponies out to come see what exactly my philosophy was in creating equality across. We see me with the four ponies that I tricked, manipulate four more ponies into joining our little group as I zapped them all with the Staff of Sameness as I had a sinister look on my face.

I did all of this to more. . . more. . . and so many more ponies that we all start building houses in this secluded place in Equestria. I even had the ponies copy part of my old manestyle, wear dusty old scarfs, and we pretty much mostly ate terrible muffins that Sugar Belle made herself. Our Town was nearly at its completion, but I still had one last problem as I was inside of the house that I built for myself. . . I needed to find some way to store so many Cutie Marks at once while I had tons of jars to keep them away. It's not enough to keep up with dozens of ponies at once.

I sat over at my desk in my house while putting my hoof to my chin before looking outside at the ponies who were helping build more of the little houses for Our Town. . . until I spot somepony up over up on ridge near the village as they looked to be busy with something. . . specifically rocks. This gave me an idea to burst out of my house and gallop up towards this pony for some answers as if I'm going to have more members in Our Town, then I'll need something to store the Cutie Marks as well.

I reached up towards this pony in no time as they just had a deadpan expression on their face. She straightens up, now with a pencil in her teeth to jot notes on a pad, as I glance nervously around the area to check to see if anypony was watching or listening before talking to this pony myself.

Starlight Glimmer: Psst! Hey, you know a lot about rocks?

Maud Pie: Yes.

Hearing this delighted me a little bit, but I tried to sound as casual as possible.

Starlight Glimmer: Have you ever come across some kind of super-powerful stone that can store the Cutie Mark magic of. . . I don't know. . . an entire village?

All she does in response is point in a direction without looking at me face to face.

Maud Pie: Yep. In the big cave.

Starlight Glimmer: (Wow, seriously? No pushback or suspicion? This pony's a strange one. . .not that I'm complaining.)

A sinister grin comes across my face and I hustle away in the indicated direction. I galloped madly toward my house, got all of the jars of the stored Cutie Marks that I had along with the Staff of Sameness before I hurried on towards where this cave was so I could see what this mare was talking about.

When I got to the cave, I was carrying a bunch of jars filled with Cutie Marks and the Staff of Sameness as well. I then activate a spell that'll shed some light across the area as I look around hard and thoroughly for this stone that the mare told me. I thought it'd be a small little stone that could magically pocket them, but when I got just a little deeper into the cave. . . a light shone towards me as I took a look in its direction while squinting my eyes and what I saw next brought a huge shock to me. . .

It wasn't a tiny stone. . . it was GIGANTIC! In fact, it looked like an actual vault that was meant to store something far in the past if it was kept in a cave. I walked towards this large stone vault with interest as I took a Cutie Mark out of one of the jars before levitating it up towards the vault. I then tried to see if I could open up the vault alone with my magic and to my surprise, it opened up without any problem at all.

My face then slowly turned into a look of complete maliciousness as now I've got everything that I need in order to build my village into the image that I designed it to be.

Starlight Glimmer: *sinister laugh* This will be a legendary new era of Equestria. A world where nopony has to be inferior or superior to one another. A world where nopony has nothing to covet over. A world where I can accomplish pure equality and prove such to the entire land!

Th-This. . . This really was me. . . I. . . *sniff* I can't believe that I was ever this deluded. . . This is no one's fault, but mine. . . *sniff* My own social anxiety, my isolation. . . it got me so bitter that I *sniff* became corrupt and malevolent. I was so stubborn, so unwilling to have an open mind to the point that I didn't even want to listen to Twilight or (Y/N) at the time. . . *sobbing* I don't want to be remembered like this. . . even if ponies do forgive me for it. . . W-What difference does it make that I actually did it in the first place. . .? They're still remembering it either way, so it's not like they could ever truly forgive an experience that daunting. I. . . I can't help, but ask myself. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

Is. . . is there really a second chance waiting for me out there, and if so, can I really be given that after everything that's happened?

Third P.O.V.

Present Day. . .

(A/N): Imagine Trixie's wagon to be the current one that she uses during this time of the show.

Things are taking a huge twist soon for Ponyville as things have been peaceful for ponies that want to live their casual lives in complete happiness. We can especially say that to one of (Y/N)'s girlfriends, the touring magician herself, Trixie Lulamoon as she was preparing to make her way towards Ponyville very soon. However, she knew that she was going to throw a magic show for her soon to be audience later, so she had to practice hard, so she could be successful again.

Taking place many months ago, Trixie had a radio set up on a table nearby and she used her magic to adjust the tune and volume before it got positioned just right for her to set up the mood and scene for her to practice her stage magic. She was looking through a spellbook and after reading it for a couple of minutes, she felt like she could give it a shot.

She lowers the book from her face with a determined smile before she activates her magic in order to try and conjure up a small flower all on her own. She struggles for a moment with huge effort, but all that showed up was a silhouette of a flower as when her magic poofed, it made only thin air appear in front of her. Trixie was a little disappointed that she couldn't get this spell done, but the look on her face showed that she wouldn't give up so easily.

When she decided to take a little break, she was sitting down while eating a sandwich. She then looks down and notices a couple of ferrets looking up towards her, clearly wanting a bite out of her lunch. Trixie glared down at them and floated the sandwich away from the meerkats, but not before it got snatched away by an eagle that she didn't see coming. Trixie looked up to see the eagle had taken her sandwich before glaring up at it as well.

A little bit later, Trixie was looking at both a compass and a map to try and see where exactly she was so that she can make sure that she's heading in the right direction towards Ponyville. She looks at both before looking to the side with a conflicted look as she couldn't tell if she was going the right way or not. She then notices something down below on the map making her eyes widen before she flips the map upside down to see that was her exact problem. She was looking at the map backwards as she looked in the opposite direction to suddenly smile and see that Ponyville was not too far away from where she was.

Inside of her wagon, Trixie had some tea and cookies as she ate them cutely while stuffing one in her mouth. She then lifts up her teapot and out suddenly comes a spider which freaked Trixie out as she unintentionally cranked off a spell that caused a small explosion spreading fire around her wagon.

Trixie then decided that after cleaning up her small accident that it was back to practicing as she had a flower pot right in front of her, so that this time she can fixate where she wants to make the flower appear. Trixie tries out the spell once again with great effort and this time, a flower actually came out of her magic and in the flower pot which made Trixie smile, but what happened next wasn't what she was expecting. . . the flower wilted signifying that it was dead which made Trixie give a disgusted look at this turn of events before it turns into a frustrated one.

Trixie had been in this spot for seasons going from spring, summer, autumn, and winter as she was gathered up in winter gear. The whole time she has been all alone feeling bored. It was when winter hit that she struggled a lot on her own as she was shivering inside of her wagon, clearly cold even with winter gear and a small fire. She then looks up and notices some mittens for her legs as she immediately put those on and was feeling warmer in an instant.

When she felt warm enough, Trixie decided to get to work on getting rid of all of the snow that buried her wagon as she already knew that this was going to take quite a while to do.

Spring finally hit once more as Trixie was washing and hanging up her magician outfit to dry on a rack. Trixie looks back down in the washing bin that she was using to wash her clothes, but while she wasn't paying attention. . . her clothing rack fell to the ground, shocking her as she floated up her cape towards her to see that it was all dirty with mud again making Trixie give an annoyed look that she'll have to wash it all over again.

Now that it is warm enough for her to practice again, Trixie had two flower pots set up on a table as she tried to make a flower appear again this time without wilting. . . and she was successful as she made a flower appear in one pot looking nice and healthy. She then looks towards the second pot to try and replicate this spell again and while she did. . . something else was off as the flower that she just conjured up in the former flower pot a second ago had suddenly vanished. Trixie looks at both of the pots with shock on her face before trying to do the spell again and the same thing happened with one flower appearing in only one pot. Trixie knows that she's going to have to practice even more in order for her magic to be flawless enough to perform a show.

When it was raining again, Trixie just stares out of her wagon's windows with a bored look before lightning strikes, signifying that this was a thunderstorm happening. Trixie immediately closed her windows and jumped in bed as she looked around not just hearing thunder and rain, but also the dark and creepy noises of creatures outside making her dip down under her covers scared as now she probably wishes somepony like (Y/N) was with her to comfort her now obvious fear of thunder and lightning.

When it was morning again, Trixie was looking into a mirror with bags under her eyes which showed that she was clearly up all night and couldn't sleep. She then tried to get herself ready for the day, but was struggling to even stay awake as instead of her hairbrush, she accidentally levitated up toothpaste as she brings it up to her mane and squirts some on it and it wasn't until after her action that she realizes what she just did as she looks to see that had the toothpaste in her magical grasp before just getting a sleepy, annoyed look.

Trixie was then prepared to practice one last time as she was standing right in front of a patch of grass with a determined glare. She glows her horn with as much effort as she can put into this spell and the field in front of her glows. Trixie squints her eyes even harder to show that she was really trying her hardest to pull this off. One giant poof made her shield her eyes from the light and when it died down just as quickly, Trixie opened her eyes. . . and she grew a big smile to see that she made this small patch of plain land look beautiful as there were different varieties of flowers all over the area.

Feeling like she was ready, Trixie smirked and turned off the radio and packed that up before she pulled the wagon with her and headed on towards Ponyville. As she trudges on towards her destination, she had one great thought in her mind.

Trixie: (The Great and Powerful Trixie will show the world her fabulous comeback in magic! . . .I'll have to do this on my own, but it'll be worth it!)

Inside of the Castle of Friendship, things were looking interesting for a certain alicorn prince as we go to his room to her fire crackling and the camera pans over to show him wearing a welder's mask with a little hole on top for his horn as he was looking downwards towards something while shooting a small, thin (F/C) laser out of his horn.

He was doing this rather carefully as he fired this laser, turning it on and off constantly. After a minute longer, he took off the welder's mask and levitated up something that looked to be a piece of metal that was glowing red, indicating that it was flaming hot. He smiles at this display of handiwork that he's done so far before sighing.

(Y/N): (So far, so good. I never thought that I'd be the one doing this, but. . . I want this to be special one day. . . Hopefully, one day it'll actually be useful.)

As he was deep in thought from this, the sound of Twilight's voice suddenly cut him off from his imagination.

Twilight Sparkle: (Y/N), sweetie! Can you come here?

Her voice made him jump and yelp out in surprise as he accidentally dropped the piece of metal from his magical grasp and he then tried catching it with his bare hooves, but the conduction of heat that was still on it made him drop it once more as he exclaims from this in pain while shaking his hoof before shoving it in his mouth to cool it down.

(Y/N): *muffled* C-Coming, Twi! Just a sec!

He then levitates up not only this large piece of metal, but also a ton more small loose pieces of it before he opens a drawer and shoves all of the metal inside of it before closing it and for extra security, he levitates up a lock and places it onto the drawer, so that nopony, but him could unlock it. Whatever (Y/N) was doing with all of those, he clearly didn't want anypony, not even his closest friends or girlfriends to know about it.

At the dinner area, the décor has been modified slightly from past scenes set in this area by the addition of two purple banners hanging on the back wall, on opposite sides of a tall oval window. One shows a close-up profile of Starlight Glimmer, the other Princess Celestia as the images are oriented so that they face each other. 

Twilight walks toward the table, magically pushing a cart loaded with plates and silverware, while (Y/N) and Starlight Glimmer stand across the way from her. Once she has the cart in place, she shuts off her horn, nips one plate in her teeth, and sets it on the table and after a critical glare, she nudges it slightly and smiles.

Twilight Sparkle: First lesson of the day, we very carefully set the table without using magic, so that— Yikes!

She dives to avoid a levitated hailstorm of utensils and china, which assembles itself in perfect order on the table in no time flat. Once the bombardment dies down, she straightens up and finds no fewer than four settings now on the table, with a stack of spare plates in the middle and Starlight floating the last spoon down into its spot. The unicorn cracks off a bashful grin as she along with (Y/N) who had a smug smile on his face were clearly the culprits of this.

Twilight Sparkle: Did you two. . .?! How? When? What?!

Starlight Glimmer: What?

Twilight Sparkle: I said no magic. You were supposed to do it by hoof so I could work in a friendship lesson.

Starlight Glimmer: Oh, I heard "set the table" and we both just kinda went for it.

(Y/N): Also. . . I don't see how setting up a table is supposed to teach you the aspects of friendship. . . *smirks* except the fact that you're overly organized enough to make that up.

Twilight shoots him a dirty look before looking away for a moment.

Twilight Sparkle: Well, if you "hadn't" used magic, you'd have heard me say, uh. . .

(Y/N): *smirks* Yeah, "what" exactly?

Twilight Sparkle: This plate represents your head, this spoon is your heart, and the knives. . . are sharp! Always be careful with knives.

(Y/N): *sarcastically* Yeah, and if they're too sharp, they'd be aware of their purpose and not want to partake in it.

Starlight quietly giggles from (Y/N)'s sarcastic comments while Twilight slaps a hoof to her face while groaning.

Twilight Sparkle: (Y/N), I swear to Celestia. . . *sighs* Okay, the metaphors make more sense when you're actually setting the table.

(Y/N): You have metaphors for place settings?

Twilight Sparkle: I-It's a good idea, (Y/N)!

Starlight Glimmer: Should I. . . change it back?

Twilight Sparkle: I just want to make sure you're ready for this dinner. Princess Celestia will be joining us tomorrow night to see how the friendship lessons are going!

Starlight Glimmer: If it's just you, me, (Y/N), and Princess Celestia, why are there five seats?

Twilight Sparkle: Well, the whole point is for you to bring a new friend. That way, the princess will see for herself just how far you've come.

(Y/N) then smirks at Starlight while nudging her.

(Y/N): AND what good teachers you have as well.

Starlight Glimmer: Well, I can't choose. I like all your friends.

Twilight Sparkle: That's the best part! You have to make a new friend!

Her ear-to-ear smile is met with a very uneasy look from the student.

Starlight Glimmer: New friends?

(Y/N) however places a reassuring hoof on her shoulder.

(Y/N): Don't worry, it may be a lot to try and get a friend quickly, but that's why I'm gonna go with you. Ponyville's filled with lots of ponies waiting for you to be their friend.

Twilight Sparkle: Yep. I thought that since everypony around me pretty much knows me or (Y/N) well, it could make things easier to help try and see if you can find common ground with other ponies.

Starlight Glimmer: You sure about this?

(Y/N): No need to be unsure about anything, Starlight. I'm gonna be your wingpony the entire time, so if you feel like you're in a pickle then just look towards me and I'll help out anyway that I can.

Starlight smiles from this before she puts a hoof to her chin in thought before giving forced confidence towards the two.

Starlight Glimmer: Hey, maybe I'll just force friendships by magically enslaving the entire population of Ponyville!

(Y/N) and Twilight just shoot her annoyed looks from this joke.

(Y/N) & Twilight Sparkle: Starlight!

Starlight Glimmer: Kidding~!

A toothy grin and shaky chuckle do very little to allay both of the alicorn's vexation. (Y/N) however humors her with a small smile and an eye roll.

(Y/N): (We've got some work to do. . .)

(Y/N) and Starlight are now both trotting along the streets of Ponyville as the two are now on their little quest to help Starlight find a friend who she can bond with. While Ponyville is one of the most peaceful places in Equestria, the hard part is going to be seeing how some ponies will react to Starlight's past or actions she'll pull in order to try and see if she's a likable pony.

Starlight Glimmer: Let's see. Make new friends in Ponyville, the friendliest place in Equestria. Shouldn't be hard. . . So what's the plan, (Y/N)?

(Y/N): Simple. Step 1: Find anypony who looks easy to talk to. . . Most of Step 2 however is going to have to be on you since it's you who is trying to make a new friend, not me.

Starlight Glimmer: That. . . does make sense, but it's not like that I just go up to any random pony and tell them that I need a new friend.

The sudden appearance of Pinkie Pie to one side brings them up short.

Pinkie Pie: Need to make a new friend, huh?

She mashes her cheeks up in between (Y/N) and Starlight's.

Pinkie Pie: I know just the pony for Starlight, (N/N)!

(Y/N): Oh, boy. . . That worries me a little. . .

An instant later, she has whisked them away along with her.

Just as quickly, they all arrive at Sugarcube Corner as they were at the kitchen where Pinkie Pie wanted to introduce Starlight to Mrs. Cake.

Pinkie Pie: Miss Starlight Glimmer, meet Mrs. Cake!

Starlight aims a timid smile across the room as the blue baker is seen standing on a box behind a counter to ice a cake. Once she finishes the top edge, she sets down the bag in her mouth that she has been using to dispense the sweet stuff. To try and not make things awkward with silence, (Y/N) tries starting up the conversation.

(Y/N): Mrs. Cake, this is one of my close friends that we would like you to meet. Her name is Starlight Glimmer.

Mrs. Cake was a little absentminded to that, but even though it looked like she was busy, she was at least trying to listen as she flicked away some extra frosting.

Mrs. Cake: How are you, dearie?

Seeing how she was baking a cake, Starlight eagerly thought that she could help out.

Starlight Glimmer: Are you baking? Can I help?

The glow of her horn brings out implements and ingredients from their storage spots all over the kitchen and whirls them together in midair. The end result is a three-tiered cake iced in violet, with pale blue-green on the top edge of each tier and plenty of stars up and down the sides. It floats above the four ponies as Mrs. Cake resumes her decorating.

(Y/N): Whoa! That looks delicious!

Pinkie Pie: Wow, Mrs. Cake! Look what your new friend made you!

Mrs. Cake: *chuckles* New friend. I like the sound of–

She then finally notices the ginormous cake above her as she pulls in a sharp gasp.

Mrs. Cake: *gasps* Howza-wowza! A-Are you trying to put me out of business with your fancy magical-thingy-whatsit cake?!

All three faces fall at this misunderstanding as the unicorn lets her horn wind down and there is a loud splat followed by a string of surprised noises, and Pinkie covers her mouth with a hoof as (Y/N) and Starlight cringe mightily.

Starlight Glimmer: Sorry. . .

The whole thing has come down squarely on Mrs. Cake head, leaving her thoroughly spattered with a very peeved look. Pinkie zips over to lick away the dollop of icing that has made its way down to cover one eye, getting a few crumbs on her own face in the bargain.

Pinkie Pie: In her defense, it IS delicious!

And she backs up her claim by stretching her neck upwards for a moment so she can get a chomp out of the bottom two layers. Starlight, meanwhile, does her best to rearrange her features into a placating little grin. (Y/N) does the same as he wraps a hoof around Starlight before guiding her and himself out of the bakery.

(Y/N): S-Sorry about the accident, Mrs. Cake. . . W-We'll just get out of your mane for right now. . .

As they exit the bakery, Starlight sighs annoyingly before facehooving at the failed attempt to make a new friend.

Starlight Glimmer: Well, THAT was a bust.

(Y/N): Well, nopony said that this was going to be easy and most of the time, I wouldn't count on it. . . However, Pinkie trying to introduce you to Mrs. Cake, did give me an idea. Let's see if any of our other friends have good recommendations.

Starlight smiles as they both trot off, but as they do a confused thought crosses her mind.

Starlight Glimmer: Don't YOU have any recommendations?

(Y/N): Not really. I'm friends with pretty much everypony around here in Ponyville. I don't really do favorites with any of them.

Starlight Glimmer: Guess you and I pretty much thought the same way when tackling this friendship lesson. But after the last encounter that we just had, I've gone from tiny bit nervous to tiny bit rationally terrified.

(Y/N): Don't worry, Starlight. Ponies here are very welcoming and love meeting completely new strangers who formerly enslaved a village and traveled through time using a spell that nopony else knows.

This does not help Starlight nerves at all as she looks away while her ears flopped and (Y/N) realizes what he just said as he laughs nervously.

(Y/N): Sorry. . . That. . . sounded a lot worse than I intended it to be.

Starlight Glimmer: *nervous laugh* No worries. . . but it's not like I haven't gotten along with anypony around here. . . M-Most of the time. . .

She said this with a rather downtrodden look as (Y/N) walks over and wraps a hoof around her.

(Y/N): No worries, Starlight. You're still pretty new in Ponyville and I'm sure everypony around here will get used to you being around here in no time. I sometimes wish that you were part of the town sooner.

Starlight looks up at (Y/N) surprised before he separates himself from Starlight and trots on forward.

(Y/N): Now, come on. I'm sure Applejack's family will be a lot more tolerant towards you since they don't mind any help at all.

Starlight stares off at (Y/N) for a second with a blank look of surprise before a smile grows on her face from the kind words that he just said to her as she feels like if she can be herself around anypony then it's definitely (Y/N).

At the Sweet Apple Acres orchard, the scarlet hind legs of Big Macintosh rise into view and slam against the wood, setting off a fall of apples as the camera pans slowly across the field. The motion brings Applejack, (Y/N), and Starlight into view, topping a nearby hill.

Applejack: Starlight needs a friend, hun? I think I have just the pony for her. Starlight, meet Big Mac!

Now standing among full baskets, the stallion pivots to face the pair.

Big Mac: Eeyup!

Applejack: He's not much of a talker.

Big Mac: Nnope!

Starlight Glimmer: Oh, that's too bad. I love a good conversation.

She kicks her horn into gear, ignoring the odd look from the younger sibling and male alicorn, and fires a beam that lances its way down the older one's throat in time with his surprised snort. Big Mac shakes his head vigorously to get his senses back in order, Starlight just smirks at (Y/N) and Applejack, and begins to speak. . . but not in his usual slow, deliberate cadence.

Big Mac: *quickly* Eeyup-yup-yup-yup-yup-yup-yup-yup-y-y-y-y-you did something! Whoa! What's happening? I feel really weird! I'm talkin' so much! And I'm so articulate! Enunciating with such precise pronunciation!

He corks the torrent of words with a hoof for a second, then continues.

Big Mac: *quickly* Annie Apple awoke and accidentally ate an auburn azalea!

Every syllable of this tongue twister comes through with crystal clarity, but the overall effect is to frighten him into a yell of pure terror before he just gallops away.

Big Mac: MAKE IT STOOOOOP!!

Applejack directs an infuriated little growl toward Starlight.

Starlight Glimmer: I can't be friends with somepony who doesn't talk.

Applejack's growl just intensifies even more.

Starlight Glimmer: . . .And I guess my first instinct shouldn't be to magically command ponies to act the way I want them to?

Again as now Applejack leans hard into her face.

Starlight Glimmer: Alright, I'll change him back!

She trots off to try and reverse the spell that she put on Big Mac before Applejack turns her glare towards (Y/N) who sheepishly smiles at her with an embarrassed blush on his face as this makes him look bad.

Applejack: She's just about as reckless as you.

(Y/N): (In one direction. . . I don't blame her for thinking that. . .) Hey! It's not like I told her or even knew that she was going to use magic on Big Mac.

The pair were now right in front of Carousel Boutique as before Starlight could raise a hoof to knock, (Y/N) put his hoof in front of her for a second.

(Y/N): Okay, whatever comes next, maybe don't use magic this time to try and bond with whichever new friend Rarity recommends to us.

Starlight sighs before giving (Y/N) an agreeing nod as from the last two times that happened, it should now be obvious in their heads that magic isn't how you make friends.

Starlight Glimmer: You're right, (Y/N). No magic from now on. . . unless it's needed?

She sheepishly smiles from this as (Y/N) groans, rolls his eyes before giving a weary smile back at Starlight.

(Y/N): Unless I say it's needed. . .

Starlight then knocks on the door to Carousel Boutique and out comes Rarity who sees both of them with a smile on her face.

Rarity: (Y/N), dear! What a pleasant surprise! And I see that you have brought Starlight along with you as well.

(Y/N): Hey, Rares. Starlight and I were wondering if you can probably help us find a new friend for Starlight to bond with, so that they can hang out with me and Twilight very soon.

Rarity hears this as she puts a hoof to her chin for a second before gaining an idea in her head.

Rarity: Or maybe. . . the key is perhaps having the friend come to you!

Both (Y/N) and Starlight raise an eyebrow from this.

Starlight Glimmer: What do you mean?

Rarity: Come inside! I must explain while I create!

Starlight looks at (Y/N) nervously who just looks back at her while shrugging a shoulder before gesturing inside as they both enter the boutique to see what exactly this idea was that Rarity had for Starlight.

Inside of the boutique, Rarity's magic pulls away several fabric rolls from a rack and floats it across before passing Starlight on a small platform in front of a mirror. (Y/N) just looks on with curiosity on what Rarity's little plan was.

Rarity: The trick to finding a new friend is to render yourself radiant. First impressions count a great deal, you know.

Starlight Glimmer: *smiles* I'm glad you all got past my first impression.

The designer returns, having shed the impromptu scarf and retrieved a measuring tape that she puts to work on the other mare.

Rarity: Well, everypony deserves a second chance. Ooh! Now, I have a top-notch idea.

She then magically grabs a few cloth swatches before wrapping Starlight up in them.

Rarity: I'm thinking pastel silk here and here with a crinoline underneath.

Starlight Glimmer: You really think a new outfit will help me meet ponies?

(Y/N): I'd say through looks, she's pretty attractive already, but if an outfit can make her look a lot more appealing out there, then I guess I can't disagree.

Rarity: Oh, with the right outfit, you can do ANYTHING, darling!

By the end of this, she has shed the glasses and donned a two-tone deep pink dress with light pink fur trim at the shoulders, a necklace of white pearls and a foreleg bracelet of pale blue ones, and roses in her mane and on the necklace.

Starlight Glimmer: When will it be ready?

Rarity: Three weeks.

Starlight's face falls from this while (Y/N) sighs.

(Y/N): Sorry, Rares. The dinner is tomorrow.

Rarity: Well then, how about a hat from the. . . *clears throat* . . .clearance bin?

She points over towards the bin in question, which sits next to a bucket of yarn balls and fabric and a few crumpled papers scattered on the floor. Starlight's aura brings up a brimless, cylindrical fur pillbox decorated with long, pale blue and yellow plumes and tries to settle it on her head at a rakish angle. It is a bit too small, though, and when she tries to magically stretch it to fit, the point of her horn rips through the material. A frustrated groan follows.

Starlight Glimmer: Maybe not.

To which Rarity just rolls her eyes at this abuse of millinery while (Y/N) smiles nervously.

They're next known friend to try and get recommendations from was Rainbow Dash as they meet with her somewhere out of Ponyville.

Rainbow Dash: Heh. Nopony's gonna make friends with you because of your outfit. The only thing you want a new friend draped in is coolness.

(Y/N): Let me guess. . . like you?

Rainbow Dash: Yeah, but you guys already know me, so. . .

A bit of thought leads to a brainstorm as she pulls in a happy gasp and leans closely enough to shower (Y/N) and Starlight with saliva on her next word.

Rainbow Dash: Spitfire!

(Y/N) and Starlight just wipe themselves off in annoyance.

(Y/N): Say it! Don't spray it, Dash!

Rainbow Dash: Heh. Sorry.

Starlight Glimmer: Who's that?

Rainbow Dash: *gasps* Only the Wonderbolt-iest pony in the Wonderbolts! Come on, I'll introduce you!

She rockets away, nearly blowing both of their manes off their heads and generating a sonic boom whose shock wave washes over the landscape. As Starlight scrubs at an ear, Rainbow zooms right back to the two.

Rainbow Dash: You guys coming or what?

(Y/N): *sarcastically* Right behind you. . .

(Y/N) gets ready to fly before Starlight taps his shoulder to get his attention as he folds his wings back in before Starlight walks up to Rainbow Dash.

Starlight Glimmer: I guess my first question would be, "What's a Wonderbolt?"

Those three words hit the daredevil like a twenty-pound sledgehammer upside the head, if her incredulous gasp is any indication. (Y/N) however took a few steps back while cringing.

(Y/N): (That is NOT something that you want to say to the biggest Wonderbolt fan in history who is right in front of us. . .)

Rainbow Dash: You've NEVER heard of the Wonderbolts?!?! Where have you BEEN?!?!

Starlight Glimmer: *chuckles nervously* Enslaving villages, I guess. . .

Rainbow Dash: *unimpressed* Riiiiiiight.

(Y/N): Also. . . Spitfire can be loud and aggressive with her words at times when she's on coaching duty. Not that it's a bad thing, but maybe for somepony like her it would be best for you to let her know who she is talking to before meeting her directly.

Rainbow Dash: Well. Your loss guys.

They finally decided to see if Fluttershy had any ideas and she thought that maybe Starlight could get along with her animal friends. Her rabbit Angel is seen on a picnic blanket, lying on his back and very happy to be having his belly rubbed by Starlight who chuckles in response.

Starlight Glimmer: *chuckles* You're adorable.

(Y/N): Yeah. . . but I'm sure it's not what Twilight had in mind.

Starlight Glimmer: I didn't think so either.

She straightens up and walks off with (Y/N), leaving little pink hearts to float up from the blissful fuzzball's face. Fluttershy then arrives for the get-together with assorted forest critters, big and small. Having just missed (Y/N) and Starlight's departure, she sets down a plate of carrots and sighs dejectedly.

At a stretch of park land filled with ponies occupying themselves in assorted ways, (Y/N) and Starlight walk into view along a path and voices a loud groan.

Starlight Glimmer: I don't understand! This is freaking Ponyville! Friendship is practically embedded into this town!

She regards her reflection in a fountain.

Starlight Glimmer: This is Ponyville! If I can't make a friend here, there's gotta be something wrong with me!

She then voices a frustrated sigh as (Y/N) comes up and looks at their reflection before turning towards Starlight with a small smile before placing a hoof on her back.

(Y/N): Starlight, there's nothing wrong about you at all. Yeah, so you couldn't make a friend in Ponyville so far. It's not a big deal. Friendship isn't always around the corner every minute, but you'll find somepony.

Starlight then turns towards (Y/N) who continues to speak.

(Y/N): Anypony would be lucky to have you as a friend. You've got a whole lot to offer, Starlight. In fact, I'd consider myself lucky to be friends with you.

Starlight's eyes widen from this and she looks away with a small embarrassed blush and a bashful smile before it goes away and she smiles brightly back at (Y/N).

Starlight Glimmer: Well, only (Y/N) (L/N) can ease your stress with his way of words.

Both of them chuckle from this before their small laughter is interrupted by the jingling of a bell on a door. They both then glance across the stream to the source: the Ponyville Spa, whose front door Bulk Biceps has just opened so a customer can exit. This gave (Y/N) an idea after all that they both have been through the entire day.

(Y/N): Speaking of easing stress, what do you say we take a trip down to the Ponyville Spa to take a breather from our little friend scavenger hunt? I think after all those failed attempts, we could use it.

Starlight Glimmer: *nods* Yeah, that sounds nice.

Inside of the spa, they were both seen on a lounge chair inside, being attended by Lotus and a second earth pony mare as Bulk walks past in the fore. Starlight lies on her back, her head and shoulders propped up at an angle as a mud mask has been slathered onto her face, and cucumber slices cover her eyes. (Y/N) was laying on his belly as the second Earth pony was massaging his back. Behind her, part of a second customer's towel-wrapped head can be seen.

Starlight Glimmer: *relaxed sigh* You're right. This is just what I needed.

(Y/N): Told ya. Nothing beats a stressful mind and anxiety besides a full spa treatment to clear your head of all of your worries. . . (I guess some of that comes from Rarity's influence.)

???: *sighs* Tell me about it.

(Y/N): You've been having one of those days too?

???: For me, they're ALL one of those days.

Starlight giggles in response to this.

???: I'm gonna start coming here every time I visit Ponyville.

Starlight Glimmer: I'm not from here either. I've been trying to make friends, but it's not easy. They're not saying it, but I think everypony knows about my past. I may have been a tiny bit. . . completely and utterly evil?

???: Ponies judge me on my past too.

Hearing this perks both (Y/N) and Starlight up as the prince turns to Starlight with a hopeful look seeing that whoever this mare was really does have something in common with Starlight. Now Starlight floats the cucumbers off her eyes so she can glance past the edge of her chair.

Starlight Glimmer: Finally, a pony I can relate to.

(Y/N): Now that I hear you a lot more clearly. . . your voice sounds familiar. . .

???: Hmm, so does yours. . . and that's unusual for me to remember somepony's voice. . .

Both (Y/N) and this mysterious customer then both sit up straight with their hooves to their chins as they are both thinking that this can't be a coincidence.

(Y/N) & ???: Hmmmm. . .

They both then decided to turn around as the mare floated the cucumbers off of her eyes and when they both made eye contact. . . they both gasped as the mare that (Y/N) had seen right in front of his very eyes. . . was none other than Trixie Lulamoon.

(Y/N)/Trixie: TRIXIE?!/(Y/N)?!

The two of them immediately beamed at seeing each other as they jumped out of their chairs while giving one another an overly enthusiastic hug as the light blue mare rubs her cheeks against (Y/N) while squealing with delight. (Y/N) didn't even care if it got his cheek messy as he was just so happy to see one of his girlfriends that he doesn't get to see often.

(Y/N): You have NO idea how much I've missed you!!

Trixie: No! YOU have no idea how much Trixie has missed her Great and Powerful sweetheart!

She says as she separates from the hug and immediately leans in to kiss (Y/N) on the lips, so just as excitedly returns it. Starlight in the meantime was just watching this little reunion with widened eyes as she looked back and forth between the two ponies in extreme shock.

Starlight Glimmer: W-Wait! Wh-What?! What's going on here?!

The two of them instantly separated from the kiss and turned towards Starlight who was feeling extremely awkward in this situation. (Y/N) just blushes while rubbing the back of his head before clearing his throat.

(Y/N): *clears throat* Starlight. . . this is another one of my girlfriends, Trixie.

Trixie: The Great and Powerful Trixie at that.

(Y/N) shoots her a deadpanned look before it turns into a playful smile.

(Y/N): *sarcastically* I so did not miss hearing you always say those two words about yourself. . . and it's true.

He then turns back to Starlight to continue speaking.

(Y/N): As I was attempting to say though, this is Trixie and she's a touring magician that I met a while ago. The way we met might surprise you a little as believe it or not, you two have something in common with not making the best first impression around me or my other girlfriends.

Starlight Glimmer: Really?

Trixie: We've had our differences. What matters is (Y/N) not only gave me a second chance, but also allowed me to become part of his little herd and I don't I could ask for a better Great and Powerful boyfriend~

She said stroking his cheek which made (Y/N) blush immensely from this with a smile before Trixie pecked his cheek. Starlight looks away while biting her lip before Trixie walks up to her feeling interested in Starlight after what she just said about having a past like hers.

Trixie: Is it true that you really made a bad first impression with (Y/N)?

Starlight Glimmer: Yes. . . and I don't even feel annoyed that you even asked that. You two didn't get along either?

Trixie: It was a. . . interesting journey to say the least. We've been through a whole lot together to get where we are. Lies, threats, abduction of a mysterious amulet. . . it's hard not to think about that stuff from time to time.

Starlight's eyes widen from this before she smiles and nods vigorously.

Starlight Glimmer: Oh, my–as if I couldn't relate to you more! I totally understand that feeling. Enslaved a village, getting so vindictive about losing a childhood friend, trying to exert revenge through time travel, and ended up–

Trixie: Time travel?!?

She leans up into her face from this before turning back towards (Y/N) in complete shock.

Trixie: I-Is this true?! I don't think the Great and Powerful Trixie can believe that! Nopony can time travel!

(Y/N): Oh, it happened alright, my enchantress. Starlight's very smart as she was able to do things that neither Twilight or me can do. That includes traveling through time a couple of decades ago.

Trixie then turned back towards Starlight looking impressed as she's never met somepony who can surpass the Hero of Equestria in terms of magic.

Trixie: I could only ever pose a threat to his magic through an artifact. My magic alone isn't enough to stand a chance. Would. . .would that mean you've spent your life studying all kinds of magic?!

Starlight Glimmer: Um. . .yeah. Ever since I was young, actually. Guess I kinda had a knack for it, and it's such a blessing to have.

Trixie: *smiles* So have I. . . I wholeheartedly agree.

These two mares stare at each other in shock for a minute. They both get really happy smiles on their faces as they both realize that they may have just found the right pony that they can share a proper bond with. (Y/N) realizes this as well as he trots up in between them.

(Y/N): Well, Starlight. I think you've just found the right pony that you can invite to the castle tomorrow.

Starlight Glimmer: Me too.

(Y/N): Say Trix, after our spa treatment, you won't mind coming back to the castle with Starlight and I, right? Not only do we have some catching up to do, but I think you'll have much bigger reasons to stay in Ponyville.

Trixie: Say no more, sweetheart! The Great and Powerful Trixie foresees that all three of us are to spark a brand new sense of camaraderie!

(Y/N) and Starlight both share bright smiles from this as while they've both had it bad for trying to find the perfect pony for Starlight to get along with, they ran into the right one just in the nick of time.

Back at the Castle of Friendship, Twilight was still in the dining room setting the table as neatly as she could. The utensil farthest to the right is slightly out of place.

Twilight Sparkle: Soup spoon, salad fork, pasta spoon, strawberry pick.

This last item gets a magical nudge to put it back in alignment.

Twilight Sparkle: I'm beginning to think that after friendship, the greatest magic of all is proper silverware placement!

She giggles before hearing the sounds of galloping approach the room barreling in from the hallway.

Starlight Glimmer: Twilight, guess what?

(Y/N): We've found the perfect friend for Starlight!

Twilight Sparkle: That's fantastic news!

Starlight Glimmer: She's great!

Twilight Sparkle: Great!

(Y/N): She's powerful!

This immediately puzzles Twilight.

Twilight Sparkle: Powerful?

Starlight Glimmer: She's—

And last comes Trixie, who had her starry hat and cape and jewel brooch firmly in place, with the hat tilted forward to shadow her eyes.

Trixie: Hello. . . princess~

She tosses her head back ever so slightly to reposition the hat and expose all of her smirking countenance. (Y/N) and Starlight grin broadly back at her, while Twilight boggles helplessly, her mind officially blown.

Twilight Sparkle: Trixie?!?!?

Starlight Glimmer: Yep. . . Hehe. . . Surprise! (Y/N) mentioned that she was in the little. . . "herd" that you guys call, right?

Twilight Sparkle: *icily* You could say that.

Trixie then crosses up to her.

Trixie: Like I told (Y/N), we've had our differences. What matters is that Twilight also gave me a second chance and allowed me to be one of (Y/N)'s girlfriends, and I appreciate it.

The princess in residence manages a tight, but nasty little grin, after which Trixie trots to the table and begins to float up pieces of silverware for a little tinkering.

Twilight Sparkle: So, um, what brings you to Ponyville?

Trixie: The Grrrreat and Powerful Trrrrixie has come to perform a new stage show of grand illusion! I am calling it "The Humble and Penitent Trixie's Equestrian Apology Tour"!

Starlight and (Y/N) then come up to her as the former whispers to her.

Starlight Glimmer: *whispers* That's kind of a mouthful.

Trixie: *whispers* It's a working title.

(Y/N): *whispers* I think it's a rather creative title that you came up with Trix.

Trixie smiles before pecking (Y/N) on the lips and Twilight sees this with widened eyes before groaning and rolling her eyes before she gets a forced smile and gets (Y/N)'s attention.

Twilight Sparkle: (Y/N)? A word please? *through clenched teeth* Over here!

(Y/N) turns to smile at the two with a nervous look before Twilight envelops him in a swift magical yank across the room, and she then puts a foreleg across his shoulders to pull him close with a small annoyed look.

Twilight Sparkle: *whispers* This is NOT what I had in mind!

(Y/N) just groans while rolling his eyes from that.

(Y/N): *whispers* I don't exactly see eye to eye on that. You said she could pick anypony, so why do you have a problem?

Twilight just forces another smile and calm expression from this.

Twilight Sparkle: *whispers* Problem? There's no problem. I don't have any problem; there's no one with a problem. I'm perfect.

(Y/N): *whispers* *sarcastically* Yeah, real perfect at hiding them. . . It's just Trixie. What's the issue here?

Twilight Sparkle: *whispers* *through clenched teeth* Not my lips, that's for sure! "It's just Trixie?!" Do you hear yourself right now?!

(Y/N): *whispers* Yeah? Again, you said to pick out anypony in Ponyville and we just so happened to come across Trixie. Her and Starlight have SO much in common with each other. This is a match made in heaven, if anything.

Twilight Sparkle: I know I said she could make friends with "anypony," but, well, with Trixie's past, and Starlight's past, I'm not sure she's the best. . . first friend for Starlight.

(Y/N) risks a quick look across the room to see Trixie and Starlight mingling and he gets a knowing look, wink, and gesture from Trixie while Starlight smiles and waves at them brightly.

(Y/N): Yeah, but it's not like she's doing any damage this time, and we've forgiven her for what she's done a long time ago. She's changed. . . maybe not in the ways you might value, but she's still changed, and it's that change that helps Starlight relate to her more. Having that kind of common ground is what makes a natural friendship.

Twilight Sparkle: I know, but. . . you know. . . she wasn't the "nicest" pony.

(Y/N) furrows his eyes at Twilight from that remark.

(Y/N): You say that as if Starlight isn't guilty of anything, and I seem to recall you and I comforting Trixie after she pleaded her guilt when she used the Alicorn Amulet on us and all of Ponyville. She's changed, Twilight. Maybe not in the ways that matter to you, but that change is still a change. We should let bygones be bygones and allow her and Starlight's friendship to thrive. She should have the right to pick her friends, but I would think you'd know well enough to trust me to look after Starlight either way. The same way that my mother did for me and how Princess Celestia trusted YOU.

His last word comes with a hoof poked into her violet chest for emphasis. Twilight then sighs heavily as (Y/N) definitely had a point before nodding with a smile.

Twilight Sparkle: *sighs* You're right, (Y/N). I both love and trust you. Just be back in time for the dinner, alright?

(Y/N): *smiles* Sure thing. Thanks, Twi.

He then pecks Twilight on the lips before trotting towards the door as he looks back at the princess one last time.

(Y/N): I promise neither of us will regret this!

Off he goes at a gallop with Starlight following right behind him. The blue performer stopped her leisurely walk just long enough to flip a sardonic salute.

Twilight Sparkle: I hope not.

She turns back towards the table where Trixie was formerly standing and on a plate is a crude sculpture in her likeness, constructed of bent silverware and using a napkin for the cape. Twilight eyes it for a moment before letting go with a slightly disgusted sigh and plying her field to start dismantling the thing.

We now go to a stretch of park land where Trixie is in the process of setting up a stage. A trunk sits open before her, and she floats a piece up onto the frame over the stage to serve as a sort of proscenium, the star-tipped wand from her cutie mark, framed by a crescent moon and a burst of energy. She has shed her cape and hat, and both (Y/N) and Starlight are watching the work in progress.

Trixie: This magic show's gonna be the greatest thing Ponyville's ever seen!

As she keeps at it, suspicious whispers begin to pass among small groups of onlookers as they fall silent and walk away once she takes notice, though. (Y/N) definitely knew that these ponies' gossip were not of anything nice as he just glares at them.

(Y/N): Can you please stop staring?! We're all ponies here! We're not something you haven't seen walking any time throughout Equestria!

This makes all of these gossipers immediately walk off to go about their day as if Prince (Y/N) is telling them this then they definitely should respect him and who he's with. Trixie smiles from (Y/N) defending her, but she sighs, frowning again before her voice turns into slight bitterness.

Trixie: Everypony always says they'll give you a second chance, but deep down, they never forget.

She says this before tacking up a length of bunting.

(Y/N): Unfortunately as much as I want to say that's not true. . . it obviously is. You can't dwell on the past. . . but no one will forget it. . .

Starlight Glimmer: That's what I'm worried about too.

Trixie then sighs once more, but this felt more like sadness rather than bitterness as (Y/N) and Starlight turned to her feeling concerned.

(Y/N): Why the long face, Trix?

Trixie: (Y/N), I heard how Twilight described me. She does have a point, I wasn't the most pleasant in the time I've known you. So I'm not going to be mad if you wouldn't want me as your girlfriend because of that. . . or as either one of your friends for that matter.

(Y/N) and Starlight look at each other before smirking as the unicorn was the first one to reassure Trixie.

Starlight Glimmer: Are you kidding? You're a pony besides (Y/N) who has any idea how I feel! That kind of pony folk is a bit hard to come by.

(Y/N) then walks up and wraps a hoof around Trixie.

(Y/N): Besides, who cares if Twilight disproves of you? I haven't had any problems or complaints since you joined the herd, and I doubt there'd be any in the long run. I may have a herd, but there's no other mare Great and Powerful enough to compete with you.

The performer's mouth turns up into a half-smile and she even pecks (Y/N) on the cheek. However, this lasts only long enough for her to look frantically around herself as if to make sure no eavesdroppers are close by. Once she is satisfied, she throws a calculating smile toward (Y/N) and Starlight.

Trixie: Can you guys keep a secret?

Starlight Glimmer: *uneasily* What are friends for?

(Y/N): . . .And boyfriend.

Trixie: *whispers* (Y/N), I'll be real for a moment. Some of the things I've done? It was out of envy for you and that alicorn princess. You guys are talented in everything you do, and. . . I wanted to prove that I could also be just as good as both of you.

She hangs her head down dejectedly at this last part before (Y/N) and Starlight walk up to her.

Starlight Glimmer: Trixie, you're already good at a lot of things. Why would you need to be jealous of them?

Trixie: Well. . . *sigh* Both him and Twilight are admired by a lot of ponies. . . especially me since we're a thing now, and I wanted to be able to feel that special too. Though, no matter all the strings you pull just to put yourself out there. . . it's not like ponies will suddenly pay attention to you out of the blue just because you managed to keep them entertained for a little while. . .

(Y/N): I mean, yeah I am pretty skilled with a lot, and it really shows, but just because your talent isn't in the spotlight doesn't mean it isn't good. Being a magician is its own talent. There's plenty of powerful unicorns out there, but I doubt they could ever pull off the tricks you do, even I'm a bit envious of how well you do them.

He says this before taking one of Trixie's hooves into his which made the light blue unicorn look up at him in surprise.

(Y/N): I won't lie, I can't really understand what that feels like, but I'm, fairly certain that *imitating Trixie* The Grrrreat and Powerful Trrrrixie will be up in spotlights all around Ponyville! And with the mighty Hero of Equestria there to worship her!

He then gives her a quick kiss on the lips which makes Trixie blush in slight embarrassment with a smile.

Starlight Glimmer: Trust me, Trixie. Only (Y/N) (L/N) can tell anypony that they're capable of going above and beyond with their talents. So your secret is perfectly safe with us.

Trixie: *smiles* Thanks. . . Both of you. . . think you could help me unpack my wagon?

A grin passes from one face to the other.

We now see the three of them walking together through Ponyville as (Y/N) was right behind the two girls letting them get some time to talk with each other while he just listens and sees how it's going.

Trixie: I spend a lot of time on the road with my wagon, so it might be a taaaad messy.

Starlight Glimmer: Maybe I can help. I'm pretty good at organizing stuff. Magic props, brainwashed crowds. . .

Both of them giggle at each other and right behind them, (Y/N) just watches them with a huge squeaky grin as these two are getting along well like peanut butter and jelly.

(Y/N): (I'm more than sure now that I made the right decision in pairing these two mares up!)

???: Pssssssst!

(Y/N) stops in his tracks and begins to look around for the source of the disruption, while Starlight and Trixie continue unchecked.

???: Pssst!

He then hears the noise a lot more clear as he closes in on a couple of bushes.

???: Psssssst!!

The pony who comes out of the bushes was none other than Twilight as her face breaks through the nearest patch of leaves, hoof to lips.

Twilight Sparkle: Shhhhhh!

Starlight Glimmer: (Y/N).

He looked back towards their direction to see that the mares were now a good distance along the road.

Starlight Glimmer: You coming?

(Y/N): Uh. . . Y-Yeah. You two go on ahead and continue with your girl talk. I-I think I got something stuck on my hoof.

Trixie: Sure. The wagon's right around the corner.

As they trot away, an irked prince turns back to his princess, who keeps her voice down while (Y/N) decides not to bother.

Twilight Sparkle: *whispers* So. . . what's the verdict on Starlight's "new friend" situation?

(Y/N): *sarcastically* Great. Thanks for asking in a totally not weird and creepy way. *exasperated sigh* Twilight. . . you know we already talked about this like over an hour ago. . .

Twilight Sparkle: I-I know, but. . . suppose hypothetically, if it isn't going in the right direction, we could always introduce our friend here to Starlight.

She indicates the unoccupied bush in which nopony pops out for a second making (Y/N) roll his eyes as he reaches a hoof inside to "shake" the bush.

(Y/N): *sarcastically* Oh, hey bush. Long time no see.

Twilight Sparkle: I didn't mean the bush, (Y/N).

She then pokes down in the bush next to her.

Twilight Sparkle: You can come out now!

And up comes the bobbing head of Vinyl Scratch aka DJ Pon-3 with her headphones in place and blaring at a thoroughly unreasonable volume.

(Y/N): Wha? Vinyl?! What are you doing here?!

Twilight Sparkle: She's with me, of course! Starlight has a knack for music, right? Well, DJ Pon-3's a master with her. . . wubs or whatever they're called. She'd be exceptional for tonight's imperative dinner with Princess Celestia. You know. . . just as a last minute call if Starlight decides to change her mind. Heh.

(Y/N) however wasn't amused in the slightest as he just glares at Twilight disapprovingly.

(Y/N): So back at the castle when you said "I trust you", what you really meant to say was "I DON'T trust you". You know, this isn't exactly helping your case. I'm way less convinced that you even trust Starlight's decision making after you said you trusted her.

Twilight Sparkle: Who can really say who said what? I know I can't!

She then turns towards Vinyl.

Twilight Sparkle: Can you?

The remix mistress just gives her a funny look, then steps out of the bush and walks away.

(Y/N): Also, hate to break it to you, Starlight likes metal music. . . not dubstep.

Twilight raises an eyebrow at him.

Twilight Sparkle: Wait, really? Since when?

(Y/N): She told me herself!

Twilight Sparkle: Well, I do happen to know a pony that loves that genre of music. I think her name was–

He then facehooves in annoyance.

(Y/N): I don't care who she is, and I doubt Starlight would either. That's besides the point! What are you even doing here? You left this whole thing up to me, last time I checked.

Twilight sighs before placing a hoof on (Y/N)'s shoulder.

Twilight Sparkle: (Y/N), I'm just looking out for Starlight as much as you are.

(Y/N) sighs in annoyance before he brushes Twilight's hoof off of him.

(Y/N): Come on, just drop it, will you? They share a mutual connection, and all you're doing is trying to find ponies that share smaller interests with her! You honestly think a type of music can outclass the mutual feeling of guilt over some mistakes? They naturally bonded because of their mistakes, Twilight!

Twilight Sparkle: That's kind of what I'm afraid of. . . Oh! What about her?

She said smiling and pointing in another direction as (Y/N) looks off where she's pointing to see Derpy Hooves waving at the pair. Her attention distracted, the cross-eyed Pegasus runs headfirst into a bread shop's hanging sign and ends up flat on the ground. (Y/N) nervously smiles and waves back at Derpy before turning himself back towards Twilight with a glare.

(Y/N): Twilight, please! There's a time to help a pony, and there's a time to allow them to let loose and handle things themselves. This is one of those times, and if we want Starlight to grow as a pony, then we need to allow her to guide her own path and choose her own friends.

He begins to walk away annoyed, but not before Twilight said something that crossed the line.

Twilight Sparkle: Do you really think Trixie's the best option as a friend for her though?

That query hits about five raw nerves as (Y/N) stomps to a halt with widened eyes before he quickly turns back to Twilight with a very angry look.

(Y/N): WHAT did you just say. . .?

Twilight's eyes widen from this as she realizes what she just said as she gets a nervous look on her face while looking back and forth.

Twilight Sparkle: O-Okay, well, n-not that it "will" be a bad choice, I-I just mean that–

(Y/N) just cuts her off as he glares daggers into her face.

(Y/N): For Celestia's sake, Twilight! How can you not be open to giving her a chance after you forgave her the last time we met?! You helped me comfort her when she was feeling down, I remember it pretty clearly when we resolved that situation with the amulet! And while we're on the subject, Starlight has done a LOT worse than what Trixie's done, but you still were able to forgive her, and even went as far as to give her the opportunity to find new friends! How the heck would she feel if she heard what you were saying right now?! How would Discord feel about this after you've forgiven him?! HOW WOULD. . .?

(Y/N) paused for a second and his eyes widened as he took a few steps back from her in shock as he came to the sudden realization about a mistake he made as it made his expression fall into one of sadness, shock, and mild anger.

(Y/N): You. . . you haven't forgiven me either, have you?

Twilight Sparkle: What? (Y/N) what are you–

(Y/N): Oh, don't act like you don't remember! I destroyed the library, Twilight, and obviously if you can't forgive Trixie for her minimalistic misdeeds, then how am I supposed to believe that you forgave me for destroying the library?!

Twilight remained silent from that as (Y/N)'s eyes began to water up.

(Y/N): *tearing up* Exactly. . . you don't! Even after that talk when I thought we had finally moved on from it, it still lingers in the back of your mind, doesn't it?!

Twilight Sparkle: No. . . (Y/N), that's not–

(Y/N): Oh, don't try to talk me out of it! You've just proved to me that your trusting and forgiveness of others is hollow! If you can't let go of your grudges against Trixie, then I doubt that you did for the ones against me! Starlight shouldn't have to put up with this, and quite honestly. . . I shouldn't either!

He then gallops off, trying not to burst into tears, leaving one gobsmacked princess in her wake. An irritated little huff catches her ear as she sees Cranky Doodle Donkey, sitting on a nearby bench and looking quite out of sorts. Birds peck at the popcorn kernels he has scattered from a bag, and one promptly swoops down to carry off his blond toupee.

Twilight Sparkle: Oh! Now he'd be perfect!

(Y/N) lets off an eye roll and exasperated groan before putting his hooves in gear to follow Starlight and Trixie's exit.

Over at Trixie's wagon, one trunk is already resting on the grass, and Starlight steps out from the rear door to set down another one with her telekinesis. A dark-colored vertical cabinet has already been set out. At ground level, she magically flips open the trunk she has just brought out as (Y/N) comes over to float down another large box with a slightly irritated look on his face while Trixie drags some more cargo along by a strap in her teeth. Starlight notices (Y/N)'s current mood as it made a little bit concerned for him.

Starlight Glimmer: (Y/N), is everything alright?

(Y/N) quickly smiles back at her and nods to reassure her.

(Y/N): D-Don't worry about it, Starlight. I was just. . . reminiscing over some things. Anything happen while I was, uh. . . distracted?

Starlight Glimmer: Um. . . not really. Things have been going pretty smoothly for the both of us. Trixie was in the process of showing me her massive collection of magic tricks.

Trixie: It took me years to collect all of them as each of them fit for the perfect and particular, and to add to it of course, Great and Powerful illusion!

She continues to drag the cargo with her mouth, but (Y/N) smiles and shakes his head at her struggle before he just levitates it up for her before putting it with the rest which made Trixie smile brightly at him for his help. However, he hears the trunk that he was carrying open as a few smokebombs fell out and exploded across all three of them which made a large dust cloud around them. They all started coughing to clear their lungs before the smoke clears and Starlight shakes her head vigorously.

(Y/N): Well. . . if it's not a hundred percent planned, it could lead to a happy accident. . .

All three of them chuckle from this and this talk about Trixie's magic props and illusions give Starlight an idea as she turns towards Trixie.

Starlight Glimmer: I was thinking. You said (Y/N) and Twilight are better than you at everything, but that's not true. You're better at magic.

Trixie: Only when I'm wearing a soul-sucking evil amulet, so I don't think that counts.

(Y/N) cringes a little bit as that moment for him when Trixie showed up with the amulet was a little bit embarrassing for him. Starlight notices his look before turning to Trixie a little bit confused.

Trixie: Funny story for both of us. Don't need to get into it.

(Y/N): Trix, I think she meant "stage" magic.

Trixie: Well, of course! Great? Yes. Powerful? Obviously. But I'm not the "best." As great and powerful as I am, there's one trick I've never been able to do – the Moonshot Manticore Mouth Dive!

The scene undergoes a wavering dissolve to a black-and-white silent movie, with holes for the camera sprockets visible at both sides of the screen and plenty of smudges and dust spots in evidence. A unicorn stallion stands on a stage before a crowd, with a short curly mane and tail and a cutie mark that cannot be immediately distinguished. He wears shackles on all four hooves and a collar around his neck, and as Trixie continues, he easily breaks the chains connecting these to the heavy staples mounted on the planks.

Trixie: Only one magician has ever pulled it off – my hero, Hoofdini!

The crowd applauds to Hoofdini's magical illusion before he is seen doing another trick which Trixie explains. Hoofdini was now wearing an old-style leather aviator helmet. He stuffs himself rump first into the muzzle of a cannon as the cannon tilts up and fires him into the air directly towards a roaring manticore.

Trixie: You are supposed to blast yourself into the open mouth of a hungry manticore!

Hoofdini's shot is right on target, and the beast gets right to work chewing up this tasty magical morsel. Once it is done swallowing him, the camera pans over to a cabinet that is a duplicate of the one Trixie brought with her, this one wrapped with several turns of heavy chain held by a padlock.

Trixie: After the manticore chews you up and swallows you, you magically step out of a box on the other side of the stage!

The whole thing promptly falls apart to reveal Hoofdini, no longer wearing the helmet and without so much as a tooth mark on him. He takes a bow as the audience cheers wildly, and the film goes blank and jumps the sprockets.

Back in reality, (Y/N) and Starlight were both looking at Trixie in shock from her description of this daredevil stunt.

Trixie: Completely unharmed!

Starlight Glimmer: That sounds very. . .

(Y/N): Life threatening? Because that's what I was gonna say.

Starlight Glimmer: *smiles* Actually, I was gonna say cool!

Trixie: *smiles* I knew I liked you for a reason.

They both share a small hoof bump from this agreement as (Y/N) was a little surprised, but knowing what risks Starlight took when they were at the Crystal Empire, this should be no surprise to him as he just smiles at the two mares once more at their common bond.

(Y/N): Is that really a magic trick that you want to attempt, Trixie? If a professional like Hoofdini did it then it sounds pretty difficult.

Trixie: Oh, it is difficult alright, sweetheart. That's what makes me want to attempt it so badly and prove just how Great and Powerful I can be. I don't know how he did it! If I tried it, I'd get chewed up and swallowed by that manticore.

(Y/N) and Starlight were deep in thought for a minute before Starlight's ears perked up getting an idea as she goes over to whisper to (Y/N) who listens carefully to her idea while nodding before he smiles in agreement with her and turns back towards Trixie to share their idea.

(Y/N): NOT if you use real magic.

Trixie just straightens up and deadpans at (Y/N) while rolling her eyes.

Trixie: Obviously. Way to rub it in, (Y/N).

Starlight Glimmer: No, I wanted (Y/N)'s permission on this and maybe I could help! You could start the trick, and right before you got chewed up, I could use magic to save you. . .

She levitates up Trixie as the light blue performer poofs out of sight before reappearing in the cabinet, whose door opens under Starlight's control.

Starlight Glimmer: . . .and make you appear in the black box!

Trixie: I guess that would work. . . But if you made one mistake, I'd be a goner.

(Y/N) and Starlight just smugly walk up to her.

(Y/N): Oh, trust me, Trix. When it comes to doing simple spells like that, doing magic is like breathing for Starlight.

Starlight Glimmer: Yep. Only (Y/N) (L/N) can tell just how skilled I am with magic. Maybe I could be your. . . magic show helper pony!

Trixie: We call it "assistant" in the magician biz. And. . . nopony's ever offered to help before.

Starlight was surprised to hear this before she pointed at (Y/N).

Starlight Glimmer: What about (Y/N)?

(Y/N): The sad truth to that, Starlight is that she did ask me to be her assistant once and while I would've said yes in any other circumstance. . . I had to turn it down because I'm a prince and all. I wouldn't be able to help her often even if I wanted to.

Starlight Glimmer: Oh.

(Y/N) however places a hoof on Starlight's shoulder with an encouraging smile.

(Y/N): But you? Heh, you've got plenty of talent in real magic that doing stage magic with it is probably just going to be done in the blink of an eye. I'd say you're the perfect mare for the job. That is. . . if that's what you want?

Starlight just smiles before she walks over towards Trixie and wraps a hoof around her.

Starlight Glimmer: Are you kidding? I'd be honored. I haven't really been able to interact a lot around Ponyville and this may make that story change a lot.

Trixie brightens up at this in delight as she now has an assistant to help her out and she crosses to her wagon's rear door.

Trixie: You two may have just made my great and powerful magic show even better! Which I didn't think was possible!

She floats out a poster and unrolls it in midair, revealing an image of herself—cape, no hat, holding a glowing red ball marked with stars. Her own eyes stare intently out from the background, and lines of text at top and bottom frame the tableau.

Trixie: We're gonna blow them away tonight!

Whereupon the brand-new assistant puts a weary hoof to her face while (Y/N) frowns.

Starlight Glimmer: *groans* I can't! Tonight's this incredibly important dinner with Twilight.

This instantly deflates Trixie's enthusiasm as she floats down the poster.

Trixie: Oh.

The poster rolls itself up and floats back into the wagon and when they brought this subject up, (Y/N) looks around for a moment to see if anypony was watching especially a certain alicorn mare as when he sees that nopony is eavesdropping, he looks back towards the girls.

(Y/N): Yo. . . You girls mind if I. . . vent for a minute?

Starlight Glimmer: What are friends for?

Trixie: . . .And girlfriend.

He lets out an exasperated sigh before explaining himself to the two.

(Y/N): Starlight. . . I hate to break it to you, but I talked with Twilight for a bit back at the castle, but even though she says that she trusts me as her boyfriend. . . she clearly doesn't as she doesn't want to let me, let you make your own friends or decisions. She's been nagging me about it just recently actually.

Starlight Glimmer: Wait. . . really?

(Y/N): Yep. I know that I'm not the smartest guy around, but she doesn't need to police my every action all the time and the same goes for you. I'm only here to support you two and you both are getting along quite fine that I almost feel like you two don't even need to be supported in the first place.

Starlight Glimmer: *groans* I can relate honestly. Being treated like a foal is definitely something that I had to go through quite a lot growing up.

(Y/N): It's worse than that though. It's almost like she doesn't even want to give you OR Trixie a second chance to redeem yourselves. . . *sarcastically* Princess of "Friendship" am I right?

Starlight was a little more curious and slightly concerned to hear that Twilight's not really giving her a second chance and the way that (Y/N) was telling her this, it's definitely not made up.

Starlight Glimmer: No second chances? But. . . why? She told me herself that she doesn't dwell on the past.

(Y/N): *sighs* Remember when I said that even when you shouldn't look back on your past actions and some ponies will just never forget that it happened? That's a perfect example right there. I'm confident that she'll hopefully let it go eventually, but. . . it doesn't really look like it'll be any time soon.

Starlight lowers her head down a tiny bit dejected from this, but not before (Y/N) just pats her on the back.

(Y/N): But don't think about her in this case. Sure, I still remember everything that happened between us, but that's not gonna define how I think you should make your friends or pick your friends either.

Starlight and (Y/N) share a smile before (Y/N) turns towards Trixie with a guilty look.

(Y/N): But yeah. . . Sorry, Trix. As much as I would like to see your magic show tonight with Starlight being your new assistant, Twilight's gonna get on my case if I'm not back at the castle with Starlight.

Trixie: Hmph, I wish I could say I was surprised. Well, lucky for "Princess Twilight," I have MY magic show tonight.

Stepping down from the door, she decides to play the "woe is me" angle for all she can.

Trixie: If you have to go to the dinner, I completely understand. *dramatically* I just hope I find a way to survive the Moonshot Manticore Mouth Dive without my new assistant and my Great and Powerful sweetheart to support me!

As she departs, this leaves both the male alicorn and his unicorn partner to both get conflicting looks as they were questioning their loyalties now.

Starlight Glimmer: What should we do, (Y/N)?

(Y/N) puts a worried hoof to his chin as he had to think very hard on this decision. If he goes back to the castle, they wouldn't be able to bring Trixie along as she has her magic show that she desperately wants to perform and flaunt her talent to all of Ponyville. If they choose to go with Trixie, it would mean lying to Twilight and showing up Princess Celestia as they will just be left at the castle without them.

This was definitely a decision that threw (Y/N)'s mind in so many directions that there were equal pros and cons to all of this. After thinking about it for another minute or two, (Y/N) gets a serious look on his face before smirking at Starlight.

(Y/N): Twilight clearly doesn't want to trust us to make our own choices and honestly, I'm highly offended by it. And whomever said a friendship lesson had to be defined through organized silverware or formal dinners?

Starlight's face brightens up from this as she can already tell what this means.

Starlight Glimmer: Y-You mean we can. . .

(Y/N): Hope you got your V.I.P. tickets, Starlight. We're going to a magic show tonight!

He holds out a hoof towards Starlight who gets a big smile in response from this as she hoof bumps (Y/N) back. Trixie was (Y/N)'s girlfriend and Starlight's new best friend and they're going to do everything that they can to support her.

Later on in the evening back at the Castle of Friendship, a unicorn-mare ice sculpture stands on the now-fully-loaded table in Twilight's dining room. Water drips off the slowly melting surfaces as we see two conspicuously empty seats and both Twilight and Princess Celestia were seated side by side and regarding them with clear concern. 

The smaller Princess grimaces, having disposed of Trixie's flatware self-portrait, while the larger lets her eyes drift impatiently up toward the ceiling. After a second of tension thick enough to cut with a chainsaw, Twilight somehow stitches a grin onto her face.

Twilight Sparkle: (Y/N) and Starlight should be here, heh, any minute, heh. Any minute now. . . *laughs nervously*

Princess Celestia says nothing, but floats a fork up from her place for a good close inspection.

Twilight Sparkle: How about I introduce everyone? Our friendship lessons are going so well! (Y/N) was able to help Starlight make three new friends!

She gestures to regard Cranky Doodle Donkey, Derpy Hooves, and Vinyl Scratch at the opposite side of the table. The bird that stole Cranky's toupee is now wearing it and standing on his head, a full-mouthed Derpy waves over a plate of muffins, and Vinyl's headphones continue to blare. However, Celestia is far from impressed, but Twilight soldiers on.

Twilight Sparkle: Starlight Glimmer has such great taste in friends. I don't know where she would've learned that!

Cranky Doodle Donkey: Starlight Glimmer? I thought you said "nosehair trimmers"! What's going on? I'm hungry! And my nose is too hairy.

He lets off an indignant little bray as Celestia trains two thoroughly displeased eyes on the host of this derailed dinner function.

Twilight Sparkle: *nervously* Ha-ha, Cranky Doodle! You're so funny! If you'll excuse me, I'm gonna check the kitchen. Maybe she got lost amongst the, uh. . . artichokes!

With just a hint of hyperventilation, she sprints out of the dining room, leaving Celestia to face the unlikely trio across the full width of the table.

Twilight is now seen trotting through Ponyville desperately looking for both (Y/N) and Starlight as night has now fallen.

Twilight Sparkle: Starlight? (Y/N)? Has anyone seen Starlight Glimmer or Prince (Y/N) (L/N)? I'm looking for them!

She breaks into a gallop and not too long afterwards, she arrives at the stage Trixie was setting up earlier in the day as it was now fully dressed with curtains and bunting, a giant copy of her show poster at either end. A star-spangled cannon sits several yards behind the knots of spectators, angled upward and aimed toward the stage. Applejack and Pinkie are among the group, and Twilight steps into view in the foreground overlooking the gathering. Once she sees all of this, she could only pinpoint this to one mare as she narrowed her eyes at this scene viciously.

Twilight Sparkle: Trixie!

At ground level, the two Earth ponies of the Mane 7 make their way toward the edge of the stage.

Pinkie Pie: So THIS is the Humble and Penitent Trixie's Equestrian Apology Tour?

Applejack: Ain't that a mouthful of molasses.

Trixie pokes her head out of the curtains to glare at them.

Trixie: It's a working title!

Back she goes to the prop-filled backstage area. She gasps happily as (Y/N) and Starlight were here with her.

Trixie: Oh, this is gonna be the greatest night of my life! Excuse me. "Our" lives.

Starlight Glimmer: *sighs* Thanks for allowing this, (Y/N). I'm so glad we're not at that boring dinner.

(Y/N): Me too. THIS is honestly a lot better as your friendship lesson if you ask me. At this point, I'd say the lesson was finished earlier when we all met. And "I" get a special seat to see my friend and girlfriend perform for a large audience.

Starlight Glimmer: *nods* Uh-huh. Nothing is going to take any of us away from this big moment.

???: Ahem!

The chipper mood gets pounded flat by the sound of a certain alicorn princess clearing her throat. All three of them turn around to see none other than Twilight at the backstage entrance as she was absolutely not amused.

Twilight Sparkle: You just decided to skip our dinner without telling me? Are you aware that, at this very moment, Princess Celestia is waiting for you and Starlight at a table with exquisite silverware placement?!

She leans into (Y/N)'s face angrily from this, but he wasn't fazed at all from her anger as he just glares at her back.

(Y/N): Enough about the silverware already! If you ask me, THIS really should've been the direction to take when having Starlight tackle a friendship lesson! Not some formal dinner with the princess as how are they supposed to bond in an atmosphere like that?! And why should I even listen to you after your ignorant display of attitude earlier?!

Twilight Sparkle: One, I never asked you! Two, it's called being cautious which I have a complete right to be, thank you very much! And now I see that I was completely right to be cautious since you completely disregarded MY direction of the friendship lesson and you convinced Starlight to show me and Princess Celestia up back at the castle! THIS is why I said Trixie is not a good idea for Starlight to have as a friend!

Before (Y/N) could even retort to this, Trixie gets in front of him to advance on Twilight and back her up a bit.

Trixie: A-ha! (Y/N) was right! You still don't trust me! But guess what, "princess?" It doesn't matter if you want to give me a second chance or not. Our boyfriend and Starlight had to choose between you and me, and they chose me! Your pupil and my boyfriend chose me, so ha! I win!

(Y/N) and Starlight smiled from Trixie's defense, but the more that they heard that last sentence. . . their expressions shift to a sudden malfunction in their mental machinery as they turn to her in pure confusion.

(Y/N): Uh. . . I'm sorry, what??

Starlight Glimmer: You win? That sounds like you just made friends with me and convinced (Y/N) to be here in order to beat Twilight.

Trixie: Exactly!

The machinery now coughs up a few rather important components, but it takes Trixie a few seconds to realize her misstep and pivot toward both (Y/N) and Starlight as the former was in shock with his mouth hanging open while the latter had tears forming in her eyes feeling betrayed.

Trixie: Wait! I mean, no! I got caught up in the moment. I like having both of you around. Beating Twilight is just a bonus.

This time, the slip sets in much faster as she lets out a gasp and claps a hoof to her face.

Trixie: *gasps* Saying that didn't help, did it?

No it did not as Starlight's eyes were now full of tears as this indirect confession has definitely ripped away all of her feelings.

Starlight Glimmer: *voice breaking* I should've known. Nopony else in Ponyville wanted to be my friend OR give me a second chance. Why would you?!

She then bounds away through the backstage entrance and gallops off trying to control her sobbing and Trixie trots a few steps after her.

Trixie: Wait, it's not like that! I AM your friend.

She lets her head drop with a moan in disappointment. However, that apparently wasn't the end of it as when she turned around, she was face to face with a very furious (Y/N) (L/N).

(Y/N): Let me get this straight, you're saying that little reunion we had. . . that connection you and Starlight shared between past mistakes and thought processes. . . the position to assist you in your magic show. . . was all just a ruse to rub an accomplishment in Twilight's face?!

He said raising his voice at her which caused Trixie to shrink down in fear before she vigorously shakes her head to deny that.

Trixie: N-No! Y-You got it all wrong, (Y/N)! I-I was happy to see you, and becoming friends with Starlight was something I was super happy about! I-I didn't mean any of that at all, i-it just kinda–

(Y/N): Kind of what? Slipped out? Because something like that when you're clearly listening to what we're saying DOES NOT just slip out! And I thought Twilight was the only one holding grudges! So, it seems in all that time we've spent together, you were just trying to figure out how to get ahead of me and her?!

Trixie: N-No. . . t-that's not what I had in mind, honest. . .

(Y/N): Honest? In what world, Trixie?! I know your boasting of being "Great and Powerful" is all part of your schtick, but you don't just openly announce something like that unintentionally! You obviously meant some of, if not, MOST of that, and I don't exactly know which would be which! I mean seriously, that mouth of yours cost you a whole lot. Your show, a pony that believed you could understand what she's been through to some extent, and most of all. . . IT COST YOU MY TRUST!!

Trixie didn't know how to respond to that, but the only thing that she could respond with was a look of pure guilt and sadness as she just looked away with a little bit of tears knowing that (Y/N) was definitely right as she shouldn't have blurted something like that out. Thinking that she was in the right to intervene, Twilight steps out right beside (Y/N) and bitterly glares down at Trixie too.

Twilight Sparkle: Well, you won. I hope you're happy!!

(Y/N) however didn't agree with Twilight's opinion as he turns himself around to now face her with the same furious expression that he had on Trixie.

(Y/N): Oh, don't you act like you're in the right here now, Twilight! You're just as guilty as she is!

Twilight was taken aback by this before she glares back at (Y/N) clearly not understanding his argument.

Twilight Sparkle: Wha?! ME?! Could you not process the nonsense she was spewing a second ago, or has her arrogance rubbed off on you more than it already has?! She was manipulating you, and she openly admitted to it!

(Y/N): Well, if it weren't for YOU, she never would've done so! You don't trust anyone who's EVER steered you wrong, Twilight! NO ONE! Not even your own boyfriend for Celestia's sake! All you had to do is let go of a freaking grudge, and you couldn't even do that! Choosing her was Starlight's decision, and it should've stayed that way instead of you ruining what was working!

Twilight's eyes widen from this slightly as (Y/N) continues on.

(Y/N): She's worked "hard," Twilight. Way harder than you give her credit for because ponies can't even understand what she's done! How often do you find another pony that tries to enslave an entire village?! You DON'T, and the thought of that would scare anypony with a first impression! She needs another chance, and the best way to do that is to give her the room to thrive! Thanks to your constant interference, though, you clearly aren't giving her that opportunity!!

Twilight Sparkle: What's that supposed to mean?! She's our pupil, (Y/N)! We're supposed to be looking out for her! Also, why didn't you tell me that Starlight volunteered to be Trixie's new assistant in this magic show?

(Y/N): Because that's NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS!!!

(Y/N) stomps a hoof down and gets up into Twilight's face angrily as the princess responds with a very scared flinch as she's never seen (Y/N) this angry at her before. She slowly steps back while raising both of her hooves up in defense.

Twilight Sparkle: (Y/N). . . Calm down. . .

(Y/N): Calm down. . .? CALM DOWN?! How the heck am I supposed to calm down with you constantly butting your nose in where it doesn't belong!?

Twilight Sparkle: I-I just wanted to help. . .

(Y/N): NOPONY ASKED YOU TO HELP!!!

Twilight shrinks herself down in extreme fear from this outburst before (Y/N) looked at both Trixie and Twilight in between himself to address both of them.

(Y/N): I am sick of this! I am SICK of both of you! There's literally nopony that I can support in this situation because neither of you can just step up and admit defeat with your dumb rivalry! I'm stuck with a narcissistic magician that doesn't know when to stop flapping her lips, and a nosy princess who thinks every single friendship should go by the book, which also implies that nopony is ever capable of redemption! Thanks to both of you, Starlight's heart is broken beyond repair because of this stupid feud that neither of you could be bothered to let go off! And you know what?!

(Y/N) turns around with a sigh as he tries to hold back his tears, like with Starlight.

(Y/N): *voice breaking* It's just as well. . . because my heart's broken too. I hoped this wouldn't have been a problem, but neither of you care enough about either of us to let anything go.

(Y/N) turned around to give them one final glare.

(Y/N): *voice breaking* I hope it was worth it for you, Twilight! And you as well, Trixie! If there's no hope that either of you will ever get your act together. . . I guess me and Starlight are the only ones that can look out for each other!

(Y/N) stomps out of the wagon in extreme anger and sadness as Twilight and Trixie just watch him gallop away in both shock and sadness as unless they put aside their differences, (Y/N) probably won't talk to them ever again. Trixie was the first one to sigh heavily as she sat down on her haunches.

Trixie: Looks like the Great and Powerful Trixie is back to a solo show. . .

She puts a hoof to her forehead as Twilight looks at her in both surprise and confusion.

Twilight Sparkle: Trixie?

The blue magician turns scornfully toward her.

Trixie: . . .Which is exactly the way she likes it! Thank you, Princess Twilight, for getting rid of those annoying ponies who were the only ones who deeply cared about me! I am not sad at all!

She turns to go back up to her wagon, the top of the steps, she pauses and wheels to face the Princess with brimming eyes.

Trixie: *sobbing* I definitely don't feel as if my heart is breaking into a million pieces!

Before she could shut the door to go and cry out some more tears, a violet hoof is quickly placed on her shoulder to stop her as Trixie freezes in place, but doesn't bother to face Twilight as she still had tears coming out of her eyes.

Twilight Sparkle: Trixie, wait!

Twilight closes her eyes and sighs in complete guilt before she opens them back up as if there's anypony who can fix this whole problem that occurred, it had to be her because she knew that (Y/N) was right in the fact that this whole thing was her fault.

Twilight Sparkle: I. . . *sighs* This is all my fault. I believed that handing Starlight options for friends would help her gain a better rep around Ponyville. Aside from all of us, she had no one, and truthfully I. . . I've been trying to push aside my biases directed at you. . .

Trixie's eyes widen from this as she turns her head back towards Twilight who was looking downwards in pure guilt and regret for the mess that she ultimately caused.

Twilight Sparkle: I'm not gonna lie, Trixie, I still didn't trust you even though (Y/N) made you part of the herd. However, he is my boyfriend and I know how much he loves you, so I didn't want to set him off with it. So. . . yeah, I may have lied when I said I forgave you. I kind of forced myself to do it out of love for (Y/N). When I discovered h that Starlight made a friend out of you. . . I got really worried.

Trixie: But. . . that's exactly what made us become friends. Why would you be worried about that?

Twilight Sparkle: Because I know how you act, Trixie. You boast about everything you do, or at least claim that you do, and considering that Starlight was a step higher from that at one point, I was scared that she'd end up going back to her roots. Since you both found common ground through your pasts, it didn't sit well with me that there's a chance you could do it all again. I wasn't prepared to deal with that, and I couldn't bear to imagine how (Y/N) would feel about it. I wanted him to pick friends for her in hopes that she'd find somepony within reason. . . and in hindsight, I should've expected it to backfire. I was wrong, I was wrong about everything, Trixie.

Hearing this, Trixie fully turns back towards Twilight who looks up at her and smiles at her seeing that she was able to grab her full attention. Her frown returns as she sits down on the ground while looking up to Trixie.

Twilight Sparkle: Listen, I'm sorry about how I've been. (Y/N) loves you as much as the rest of us, and Starlight clearly loves being friends with you. I shouldn't expect anypony, not even an old rival, to be flawless to qualify for a good friend.

Trixie's ears droop from this before she walks back down from her wagon to sit down beside Twilight and look towards the ground feeling guilty as well.

Trixie: Well. . . you weren't wrong about everything. I wasn't entirely the nicest pony around. I sort of just wanted to spread my Great and Powerful name out there even if it meant telling a lie about an Ursa Major or getting their mind brainwashed by a mysterious artifact.

Twilight Sparkle: Don't be so hard on yourself. Nopony can ever be perfect enough to make a good first impression. Even when they forgive you, it doesn't warrant you to become a perfect pony either. Anypony deserves a second chance, even if their actions may seem beyond that level.

Trixie: *sigh* Well. . . at least I'm not boasting that I'm perfect. I may be a bit in over my head, but even I know I'm not perfect.

Twilight actually lets out a small chuckle from this which surprises Trixie as she turns to face Twilight who stands back up on all four of her hooves.

Twilight Sparkle: You shouldn't be judged by anypony for you, both in your past and in character. . . not even by me.

She then holds a hoof down towards Trixie who regards it with a raised eyebrow.

Twilight Sparkle: I. . . I'm open to being friends with you, but maybe not to the same level as Starlight. We may not agree on everything, but it's foolish to be at each other's throats all the time just for that. Let's agree to disagree, alright?

Trixie stares up at Twilight for a little bit longer before she accepts Twilight's hoof and allows her to help her back up onto her hooves. Trixie then bows in respect to Twilight.

Trixie: Sure. . . I'd like that. Thank you, princess.

Suddenly, they both heard some commotion going on across the stage as Trixie's stage magic performance was clearly supposed to start earlier and if she isn't there to perform then the audience shouldn't bother being there. She turns back towards Twilight clearly worried for herself now.

Trixie: Starlight was supposed to help me with a very hard magic act as my new assistant, but. . . now I doubt that I'll even get the chance to perform with my new Great and Powerful best friend and I won't even have (Y/N) there to see it either.

Twilight then walks up to her and places a hoof on her shoulder.

Twilight Sparkle: Well, I'll at least see if I can try to find and talk to them, but I can't guarantee that they'll say yes. . . It's their place to choose, not mine. . .

As much as Trixie wanted to ask Twilight to beg them, she was right on that as after what she and Twilight said earlier, (Y/N) and Starlight would probably be more than reluctant to help out Trixie after what she said to them earlier. But she can't leave the audience waiting any longer, so she'll have to put on the magic show herself for now.

Speaking of (Y/N), he was searching around for Starlight to see where she could have run off to as it doesn't take him long to find her sitting morosely on her haunches on the hill that overlooks Trixie's entire stage. The unicorn wipes away a tear as the alicorn prince takes a couple of steps towards her. Starlight didn't even need to guess that (Y/N) followed her here as she sighs sadly.

Starlight Glimmer: *sighs* Hey, (Y/N). . .

(Y/N): . . .Hey.

Starlight then just sighs and shakes her head slowly, clearly feeling depressed.

Starlight Glimmer: I'm not here right now. . .

(Y/N) looks away for a moment feeling Starlight's sadness right now before he walks up beside her.

(Y/N): Well, hey. . . Can I be "not here" for a while too?

All Starlight responds to that with is a small, barely noticeable snicker as she doesn't even make eye contact with (Y/N).

Starlight Glimmer: Usually when somepony says that they want to be left alone, I'd probably argue that you should leave them alone, but. . . you're just as much of a victim from all of this like I am, so. . . have at it, I guess. . .

With that answer, (Y/N) proceeds to sit down right beside Starlight as he stares down at the magic stage with her. Silence went on for about a minute or two as (Y/N) looks at Starlight and raises a hoof to attempt to say something that might brighten the mood. . . but the more that he thought that through, it definitely wasn't the right time as he closes his mouth as rests his hoof back on the ground. However, Starlight was the one to start the conversation instead.

Starlight Glimmer: (Y/N). . . Am. . . Am I a burden to you and the others?

(Y/N) turns towards Starlight with a raised eyebrow from this question before he just rolls his eyes with a small smirk.

(Y/N): Wow. . . and where did this well thought out concern come from after the whole Crystalling situation?

Starlight gives him a small annoyed look before she sighs and stands up.

Starlight Glimmer: Today, whenever I attempted to try and do the right thing and make new friends, I always seem to just fail or make things worse for myself! You're always doing your best to help me and all that I'M doing is just following you around!

Tears began to well up in Starlight's eyes again as she was holding them back the best that she could while trying to explain herself to (Y/N).

Starlight Glimmer: What if. . . What if Twilight is right. . .? What if I don't actually deserve a second chance to be trusted and become a new pony. . .? I probably don't even deserve to be your pupil. . .

Starlight hangs her head down in slight sadness while (Y/N) who was behind her stared at her with a raised eyebrow clearly confused, but he knows that after everything that happened, it should be no surprise that Starlight feels this way about herself. However, that didn't mean that he shouldn't help her as he stands back up and walks over to her.

(Y/N): Hey, come on! Who was it who actually decided that she should give friendship another chance?! Who was it who figured out that Sunburst was the only one smart enough to help fix the Crystal Heart?! WHO was it who stepped up to save me when I got trapped and imprisoned by the Ice Titan?!

Starlight's eyes widen from this as she turns her head back towards (Y/N) for a second before she looks down to the ground and gets all frustrated again as she turns away once more.

Starlight Glimmer: Th-Then. . . Then I'm just somepony who's impossible to understand! N-Nopony should have to deal with my problems other than me!

(Y/N) sighs with a small smile as he walks up and places a hoof on Starlight's shoulder.

(Y/N): Starlight. . . It's okay. . .

Starlight turns her head back towards (Y/N) with watery eyes as (Y/N) uses his hoof to wipe them away before addressing her with a confident smile.

(Y/N): You've got intelligence like Twilight, speed like Rainbow Dash, you share compassion like Fluttershy, you have fighting skills like me, and that glimmer Cutie Mark on your rump clearly indicates that you're talented at magic. . . you probably way better at it than you already think that you are.

Starlight's mood immediately changed as she looked at (Y/N) surprised before looking back at her own Cutie Mark. She probably never thought of her Cutie Mark that way because of her past deeds, but now hearing what (Y/N) is telling her, he was definitely right about that. Her mouth then slowly curls up into a small smile before she turns back towards (Y/N) who reciprocates her smile with a larger one.

(Y/N): It's okay if you feel like you still need help or not doing good enough. We ALL need it, including me. No one's ever going to master anything in the first few days or weeks when it comes to learning something new. Trust me, I know that I'll still need a lot of help too. That's just part of growing up even as a full grown pony.

Starlight's face brightens up from this before she smirks up smugly at (Y/N).

Starlight Glimmer: Hmph. Why are YOU always the one who's the most perceptive?

(Y/N): *chuckles* I guess that I just have a habit of getting into those moments.

Both of them let out some small laughs from this as now the atmosphere has gotten a lot more positive thanks to the two explaining their problems with each other.

(Y/N): And don't worry. . . I gave both Twilight and Trixie a good talking to. Hopefully those two will finally put aside their differences and get along with each other.

Starlight nods in agreement from this before she lays flat on her back across the grass as (Y/N) did the same thing and the two just stared up at the beautiful night sky with each other for a moment.

Starlight Glimmer: Well. . . Only (Y/N) (L/N) can convince his girlfriends to see when they are in the wrong.

(Y/N): Well, stick with me, pal. Equestria is full of challenges, but I know EVERYTHING about what goes around this entire kingdom.

Starlight's eyes quickly widen from this as she slowly turns her head towards (Y/N) hearing one word from those sentences as she sits up and looks down at (Y/N) with a hopeful smile.

Starlight Glimmer: Do. . . Do you really mean that?

(Y/N): Well. . . maybe not everything, but I have read a lot of Ancient Equestrian books and-

Starlight Glimmer: I-I meant about. . . me being your pal.

She said, putting a heartfelt hoof to her chest. (Y/N) sits up with her before giving her a sympathetic smile.

(Y/N): Of course, Star.

. . .That was the very first time that Starlight has ever heard (Y/N) give her a nickname as it made her face brighten up to extreme levels as her eyes glittered for a quick moment.

She then looks away bashfully with her face glowing a little bit as a pink blush grew on both of her cheeks. As soon as it went away, Starlight lunges straight at (Y/N) to wrap her hooves around (Y/N) and hug him affectionately as (Y/N) was surprised by this, but he quickly smiles and hugs Starlight back.

(Y/N): Woah-ho-ho! Comin' in hot.

The two of them held this caring hug for quite some time before they finally break apart and Starlight was just so happy right now that despite Twilight's eavesdropping and Trixie's overbearing ego, (Y/N) was not only somepony that trusts her a lot, but he also considers Starlight one of his best friends. Starlight then looks away towards the ground deep in thought.

Starlight Glimmer: Growing up for me. . . wasn't really easy at all. Back from where I came from, ever since Sunburst left, other ponies would often find me awkward and pretty weird too. On top of that, it drove me to just becoming resentful and isolating myself all because I just wanted another friend who understands me and deeply cares about who I am.

(Y/N): Yep. . . I know that feeling. . .

Starlight Glimmer: But then I met you. . . The Hero of Equestria. . . After you showed and told me your story, it made me realize that. . . you were seen as pretty weird too. But you're just so much more than that to everypony around here. . . It made me realize that. . . maybe being weird and different from everypony else just because of my past mistakes isn't so bad after all. . . because I've got friends like you with me. . .

Starlight then turns back towards (Y/N) with a very happy look.

Starlight Glimmer: I. . . guess what I'm trying to say is. . . You inspired me, (Y/N). To leave my village, to learn about friendship, and become somepony like you.

(Y/N) was a little bit surprised to hear this, but he nonetheless just gave Starlight a bright smile from her small confession and kind words as nopony has ever looked up to him as much as Starlight has.

(Y/N): . . .I'm really glad that you're here, Starlight.

Starlight Glimmer: I'm glad I'm here too, (Y/N).

The two shared yet another heartfelt hug with each other, but this one didn't last quite as long as they both suddenly heard a bunch of loud chattering as they let go of each other and looked downwards from the hill to see that Trixie's magic show was starting.

Down below the hill, a sizable crowd has gathered now, and the curtains open to reveal the caped-and-hatted silhouette of Trixie standing behind them. The gap closes as a spotlight flicks on to illuminate her fully, but her usual theatrical flair is utterly gone.

Trixie: *unenthusiastically* Come one, come all. Come and see the Pathetic and Friendless Trixie's "Way-To-Go-Dum-Dum-You-Really-Messed-It-Up-This-Time Repentance Tour".

There follows a round of confused mutterings among the audience, goading her to a supremely annoyed glare.

Trixie: IT'S A WORKING TITLE!!

This silences her audience so that she could continue on with her boring speech.

Trixie: *unenthusiastically* Behold, your fears come true.

The curtain behind her is reeled up to expose two items: the tall cabinet from her set of props, and. . .

Trixie: *unenthusiastically* A pony-eating manticore.

Secured by a leash running from the stage to the collar around its neck, the best roars loudly enough to shake the camera and spook Fluttershy into grabbing at Applejack for protection. Uneasy murmurs rise around them.

Trixie: *unenthusiastically* For tonight, the Great and Powerful Trixie will be performing the Moonshot Manticore Mouth Dive.

Awed gasps come from the crowd, Fluttershy covers her eyes and Trixie crosses to the cabinet as she continues.

Trixie: *unenthusiastically* Now, now, save your gasps for when I defy the beast's jaws of doom and appear inside that black box.

Now she breaks out of her monotonic delivery and shows a flash of true sadness.

Trixie: I was supposed to perform this trick with my great and powerful assistant, who was also my great and powerful friend! And nopony else could've ever made me feel so happy like her. . . and the one and only stallion that I love with all of my heart. . .

(Y/N) and Starlight could hear of this from the hill as they frowned before looking at each other with very conflicted looks as even Trixie can be boastful about what she does. . . that sounded like a very humble and genuine thing to say about both of them.

As they were both in thought, a purple hoof taps (Y/N) on the shoulder which Starlight sees as they both turn around to see Twilight has found them as she had a very guilty look on her face.

(Y/N): Twilight. . .?

Twilight Sparkle: (Y/N). . . Starlight. . . I wanted to apologize to both of you. . .

Thinking that her pupil needs to hear this first, Twilight turns towards Starlight.

Twilight Sparkle: Starlight, when I first came to Ponyville, Princess Celestia gave me room to make my own decisions and my own friends. I need to give you the same freedom. I shouldn't have tried to pick and choose your friends for you.

At the cannon that was on the stage, Trixie has climbed into its muzzle, her head and forelegs protruding, and she tosses her hat down as she levitates a conical crash helmet onto her head in its place and secures its chin strap.

Twilight Sparkle: Just like me, you have to make your own decisions *smiles* and your own friends.

Starlight straightens up slightly as the cannon pivots on its base to change the firing angle.

Starlight Glimmer: But. . . what if Trixie really was using me just to one-up you?

Twilight Sparkle: From what I've seen, she's the real thing.

(Y/N) raises an eyebrow from this before turning towards Twilight while crossing his hooves.

(Y/N): And how exactly would you know that?

Twilight sighs from this sadly as it's no surprise that he would find this hard to believe after the tension that they've been through all day. She then walks up to (Y/N) and sits down right in front of him.

Twilight Sparkle: Trixie informed me about how she really sees you and her, and after talking with her. . .I finally opened my eyes, and I take full responsibility for everything that's happened between all of us. You're the light of my life, (Y/N). . .and if you're willing to trust both her and Trixie. . .then I should too.

(Y/N): How do I know if I can actually take your word for it?

Twilight says nothing to this, but just leans in to kiss (Y/N) on the lips which makes his eyes widen before he closes his eyes and Twilight wraps her hooves around (Y/N) to make the kiss feel a little more passionate. It lasted for only a slight moment however as Twilight gently pulled away and looked up at (Y/N) with pure regret on her face.

Twilight Sparkle: I. . . I guess you'll just have to trust me on that. There's a lot we've done for each other and if I can't forgive you for a mistake, then. . . I've really been taking advantage of you. You're the only prince I love and I wouldn't trade you for any other pony in the world.

(Y/N)'s eyes widen to hear this before his face quickly turns a smile with a small blush as he hugs Twilight and the princess does likewise.

Twilight Sparkle: I'm so sorry, (Y/N).

(Y/N): It's alright, Twi. I did say that I wouldn't forgive you and Trixie made up. . . and I definitely forgive you now.

Starlight then walks up to them as the two look at her as the lilac unicorn bashfully looks away with a blush and just from her expression, Twilight and (Y/N) could tell that she wanted in on the moment. (Y/N) reaches out a hoof for Starlight to take and she smiles in response to this as she takes it and (Y/N) pulls her in for all of them to share a gentle group hug with each other that lasted for only a second as they all broke apart.

Twilight Sparkle: (Y/N), Starlight, you both can still go down there and assist Trixie if you want. . .

They both look downwards to the firing-piece of the cannon locks on target, and a spark from the performer's horn lights the long fuse at the breech.

Twilight Sparkle: But it's not my place to judge. It's all up to both of you.

(Y/N) and Starlight look at each other for a second. . . before they both trade smiles thinking the same thing. Back down below, the manticore roars and the fuse continues to burn.

Trixie: (Y/N)? You complete me. . . You're one of the best ponies in my life who make me great and powerful! And Starlight? If you're out there and you still want to be friends, let's be great and powerful together!

Tucking her forelegs in, she lets herself slide fully into the cannon barrel and out of view. A moment later, she emerges just far enough to show her face.

Trixie: Please. . .?

The fuse burns through its final length and she is launched in a high arc over the spectators. One more roar prompts a scream of sheer terror from the equine projectile as she has just enough time to cover her eyes before dropping neatly into the open mouth. The powerful jaws instantly slam shut, and the manticore swallows without chewing, thumps a paw to its chest, and produces a sonorous belch.

Gasps and popeyed stares from the audience, accompanied by Fluttershy moaning and crumpling bonelessly to the ground. A flash of magic from within the cabinet quiet them in a blink, the spotlight shifting onto it and away from the manticore. Then, just as in the Hoofdini film, the entire contraption collapses in pieces to the floor. . .

And inside is Trixie, now wearing her usual hat instead of the helmet; both it and her cape are badly ripped and damaged, her mane is a frightful wreck, and she herself looks as if she just went three rounds with the heavyweight champion of the world.

Trixie: *woozily* Behold, the Peat and Growerful Triskie. . .!

This is as far as she gets before keeling over in a dead faint; the audience gapes open mouthed at the feat as Fluttershy gets part way up to her hooves, risking a look through only one eye. Once all are satisfied that the main attraction has not been turned into a main course, she pops the rest of the way up and joins them in a round of hearty cheering.

Onstage, Trixie begins to come around and is most perplexed to find Starlight helping her up. The pinkish-violet unicorn tips a wink to the blue one, who smiles gratefully in return and swiftly regains her old over-the-top delivery.

Trixie: And now, I'm proud to introduce my great and powerful assistant! *quietly* And best friend. *normally* Starlight Glimmer!

Another round of applause, and all three on the stage, magician, assistant, and manticore, take a bow as the curtain comes down. The creature is left outside, while the two mares are behind. They go backstage as they embrace warmly with each other. When they break apart, Twilight comes in through the backstage entrance with a smile.

Twilight Sparkle: Trixie, I have to hand it to you. I could never have pulled off a trick like that.

A warm smile makes its way onto Starlight's face, and Trixie takes her hat off and bows.

Trixie: Thank you, princess.

Twilight Sparkle: But I wasn't the only one who saw the whole thing. . .

Twilight says this which makes Trixie curious as the princess turns behind herself and inside comes (Y/N) making Trixie surprised as he walks up to her with a smirk on his face.

Trixie: (Y-Y/N)?! *blushes* I-I didn't think you were going to see-

She then quickly catches herself and goes back to her normal boastful persona to try and hide what she was formerly going to say as (Y/N) was right in front of her still keeping a smirk on his face.

Trixie: I-I mean Tr-Trixie always knew that (Y/N) (L/N) couldn't resist seeing his girlfriend perform such a Great and Powerful act.

(Y/N) rolls his eyes from this with a playful smile from this.

(Y/N): Surrrrre, you did, Trix. . . But I know for sure that I heard ONE thing~

He said as he quickly wraps a hoof around her and pulls her up close to his face making Trixie blush immensely as she did not see that coming at all.

(Y/N): You complete me as well, my Great and Powerful enchantress~

He then smashes his lips onto hers as Trixie quickly closes her eyes and melts into the kiss as she even strokes one of (Y/N)'s cheeks and moans a little during it. Twilight just watches the two with a warm smile as she places a hoof to her chest. Starlight however. . . She smiled at first, but she looked away while biting her lip as she couldn't help feeling just the slightest bit of jealousy since she's not one of (Y/N)'s girlfriends.

Once (Y/N) and Trixie separated from the kiss, Trixie just looks away with an embarrassed smile while (Y/N) smirks at her.

(Y/N): I love you, Trixie. Don't stop being Great and Powerful, alright?

Trixie smiles as she turns towards Starlight.

Trixie: With my new assistant and Great and Powerful best friend, I don't think that I will anytime soon.

Starlight Glimmer: *smiles* I don't suppose that you'll be free to do anything tomorrow?

Trixie: Actually, now that I think that I found everything that ever wanted in my life here. . . An audience. . .

She turns towards (Y/N) and Twilight with a smile.

Trixie: Forgiveness. . .

And then back towards Starlight as she wraps a hoof around her.

Trixie: And finally a best friend. I think that I'll be staying here in Ponyville for a really long time now!

Starlight beams from this as that sounded like a yes.

Starlight Glimmer: So what do you say? You wanna maybe hit another spa treatment tomorrow? Walk around the market? . . .Or anything better that may come into my mind eventually?

Trixie: Only if you promise to help me practice those amazing spells that you can do!

Starlight Glimmer: Are you kidding me? It's a deal!

Both of them grinned at each other before they high-fived each other as these two are sure to form a close, mutual bond that will definitely become unbreakable.

Starlight then levitates herself up into the air and cheerfully twirls in the air and around Trixie as the lilac unicorn finishes off this little victory dance with a backflip as she lowers herself above Trixie who takes a bow towards the camera and the two of them wink at the camera while (Y/N) and Twilight smile at the two new best friends before the view fades to black.

Back at the castle. . . the unicorn ice sculpture was still on the dining room table or rather, what remains of that detailed work. Only the legs, belly, and tail are still intact, everything else having melted away. The four abandoned dinner guests were still positioned exactly as they were when Twilight bailed out: Celestia at one side of the table and facing Cranky Doodle Donkey, Derpy Hooves, and Vinyl Scratch at the other. The only difference from then to now is that the unicorn's headphones have gone quiet. The only one to even talk to Celestia was Cranky.

Cranky Doodle Donkey: How do you get your hair to do that all the time?

Referring to the manner in which Celestia's mane and tail constantly billow as if blown by an ethereal wind, and her only response is a fed-up sigh and eye roll.

Chapter 5 End.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 70 19
This story is a fimfiction.net port and a sequel to The Calming Christmas Flame (another fimfiction.net story by me). On a cold snowy Christmas night...
396K 5.9K 19
The story of (Y/N) and the Mane 6 continues in Season 2, as they face more challenges in friendship together such as trying to change someone's perso...
7K 113 24
( Y/n) is a Alicorn/ Hippogriff who Has been Originally Sent to Equestria from Another Word with a mission From Another. Anyways, Many of Years Late...
What Am I? By s.

Fanfiction

44.2K 1.2K 22
"𝒀𝒐𝒖'𝒓𝒆 𝒎𝒚 𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒚 𝒑𝒍𝒂𝒄𝒆." [COMPLETED] S U M M A R Y: Rarity is turning 13 and one question has been haunting her for a while. Is s...