The Oval UltraStar Film Festi...

By 0valeyes

follow up to the Oval Frontline As a effort to say the last movie theater in the Mushroom Kingdom Ovalsan Iv... More

Opening ceremony
Film one: UltraStar
Film one: UltraStar:Act two
Flim one outro and Intermission
Film two intro
Film two:UltraStar vs the Inline Bears
Film two: UltraStar vs the Inline Bears act one.
Film two:UltraStar vs the Inline Bears act two
Film two:UltraStar vs the Inline Bears act three.
Film two and day one outro
Day two of the Film Festival
Day two intermission
Day two mockumentary 2: cognito inside jobs
Day two warp up
Day three intro
Day Three Film one: Marvelously miraculous.
Day three Film one Act two
Day three File one Final act
Day three intermission.
Day three Film two: UltraStar and the Miraculous duet
Day three Film two act two
Day three Flim two final act.
Day three outro.
Day four Intro
day four Film one act one.
Day four Film one Act two
Day four Film one Act three.
Day four Film one final act/Outro
Day four Film two: Intro
Day four film two: Act one
Day four film two act two
Day four film two act three
Day four film two final act and outro
Day four final film intro and opening act
Day four final film arc one
Day four final film act two.
Day four final film act three.
Day four final film Closing act and outro
Day four outro
Final day intro and main film intro with the opening act
Cinema League Act one
Cinema League act two
Cinema league act three
Closing act and outro closing ceremony with afterwards

Film one: UltraStar Act 3

16 11 0
By 0valeyes

Setting one: outside of Cinepolis theater.

Howard:Cinepolis?

Beck: We must be in some kind of dream world World while our physical self I still watching the movie.

Howard: seems like it but why is there a big cloud over us Everal?

Everal: I'll explain once I get us a ride to Castle Fairmo.

A few minutes later once Everal got the ride for them on on chariot she begins to explain the situation once I got in and head off.

Everal:Now where to begin?...Well the story of Cinepolis goes all the way back to the opening of a theater that we came out of, and like Beck what said those that had a part like the one I had in those movies they will find themselves here whenever they fall asleep or in both our cases with the silver movie tickets when you seen those movies the effect goes by the flightus of doze off.

Howard: So why the big clouds over the whole city?

Beck:Also is this place like New York with each part looking like something of a different movies genre?

Everal: well yes on the other as for the big clouds above us ever since my grandparents passing 3 months since they seemed play that I was a part of when I was seven it a Everal Fairmo play and I was Strawbell Sparklewing at the time and even my dad can manage the student properly he didn't find a way to make the Civil linings and the superhero effort was not the best solution even if it did well commercially.

Beck:Do you mean the Biff Silver fist movie?

Everal:Yes him...and he still a butthead anyway.

Howard:You two once dated did yoy.

Everal: You don't know the half of it but anyway we are now here.

Once the carriage got to the castle the front gate opens as they went in and once it came to a complete stop Everal with her guest came out of a carriage and into the castle to meet the king of Cinepolis and Everal's "dad" Linomo Fairmo, while on their way to the throne room Beck and Howard are seeing portraits and movie posters of those who seem to been in the Monamount movie's.

Howard:So Ms.Fairmo how long has been in this world?

Everal:Oh I don't know absence of came out of cardiac arrest,WHY WOULD YOU ASK?!

Beck:Am guessing you don't like here.

Everal:I didn't mean to explode like that but ever since I got the part I've been keeping the toon's in line  like oh say... oh Yeah, a dead mother by now but they more mature and they are still treated like second class citizens.

Howard:Guest that technically makes me one of them.

Everal:It not that simple and it hard to put into words these days.

Beck:But I do get idea and guess that door leads to the throne room?

Everal: Indeed.

Then without delay Everal push the door open and in the throne room is where Linomo is waiting for them on the Throne itself.

Screen two

Setting: The throne room

Linomo:So this is the human you turn into a superhero?

Everal:Yes father but Strawbell sanction the wish.

Howard: well I did got it for saving her even if I did seem to stumble onto a Heritage thieving plot.

Then Elliott Elf come in with the papers to prove the sanctioned of the wish.

Elliott:The the paper I have proves it and I was there when she granted it.

That what seem to be  a strawberry color brights floats in from the nearby window and then turn into Strawbell Sparklewing.

Strawbell:I was the one that wish due to the D that the no one asked him nor aware of Tori or who calls Peter's family over the years Notorious.

Howard: Hmm Peter Notorious that sounds like a good villain name.

Linomo: Well it more of a nickname to who we call them and their influence wasn't always in Show Business other than that's where they started at first.

Elliott: Well they seem to be the lawful evil in in officials where their influence is that the most effective.

Linomo: legal in business to be clear but never out of choice go into politics well not directly at least and that's where Peters coming with those political dramas and you Howard John maybe the only one that can make the Silver Linings come back one day but how I ask since that's why I was the one that called you and your friends here.

Howard: well I can turn to UltraStar with What's called the star Mike and to use it well it's better if I show you.

Then Howard pull out the Starmic then say showtime draw the big star in front of him and then run into it and becomes UltraStar.

Linomo:Hmm not bad but I can see why Everal find it annoying.

UltraStar:Well the Star that I went through can take me to where the problem is happening as well but I can be in this form for 30 minutes and that's if I pointed it forward.

Beck:And if Howard point it upward it be 15 minutes and you can guess what will happen when he does.

UltraStar: Melissa may already figured that out by now and I can do that at the will it's just that the armor that I have on acts like a size compressor anchor to keep me compact you may say.

Linomo: I see that's all for now before I guess start to hear the reel clicking.

Everal: that means you'll be slowly waking up soon.

UltraStar: what you do for the last season.

Everal: well you would run off film on your way back to the theater so the map room would be the best place to spend you last mids while I have a private word with the others.

UltraStar: Ok me and my sidekick will be their if you need us.

Everal: understood.

Once UltraStar and Beck lift for the map room Everal and the others start their little chat.

Everal: Strawbell I know am the last aire to the Reeltin heritage fight just return the favor so he can have his own thing, Not be my Bodyguard!

Strawbell: Peg- I mean Everal even I know West magic is unpredictable and this is the only way to prevent Notorious from stealing your family's Legacy.

Everal: I'm only going through with this so the Toons can be treated with more respect and not be on a small amount of land and be treated like lower class peasants bye those like the one that's on the toilets.

Linomo: hey you still know that I never like how we treated them but due to their impulsiveness with the exception of a rare few they can't and or refuse to grow up no matter their current age.

Elliott: you know I'm here and I'm one of those exceptions since I'm in your court.

Everal: you're here because you're the head cartoon mascot and then a certain way seems to be the court jester.

Elliott: maybe that's better than being the shadow of Notorious's over budgeted over the top dramas to stay in the one-up game that he's part of.

Everal:That never been proven...yet.

Linomo:And UltraStar may hold the key to exposing it all.

Everal:rr fine don't know how much my heart will take of Tori's nonsense.

Strawbell: only your movie is almost over so you better head back by Cinearoll.

Everal:I always hate the reel clicking.

Then then end with a Iris out.

Everal:I hate that as well.

Screen three

Setting:The final scenes at the sounds Studio.

Kenan: okay people this is all final scene before I call it wraps and here's how it will be played as Don being tied up and going to be shut down by the firing squad and once you've been put down the Titan will fire the first missile at the American frontier and thus ending the movie.

Peggy: I know this is your vision but when does that time you got your head checked?

Howard:Yeah this is not how I picture that when I first thought of it dose Noto- I mean Tori really want in his movies to be noteworthy but this is depressing.

Kenan:This my movie.

Howard:But it my screenplay!

Kenan:Your screenplay is Mr. Tori's property and if we are not close the deadlines help fire you and replace you with someone else but we are tight on time so places please.

Once everyone is in their places Kenan shouted action!

Screen 3-2

Setting:The underground mech base with Dawn all tied up to the beam.

Dawn/Peggy:How long are you going to keep me tie up General Pullba,when their no place to wipeout?

General Pullba:That the US Frontier is nicer and once it's gone a new world will be built in its place even if that's silly Ark had been launched.

Dawn: so I can make a place with no free speech no free will no Humanity no-

Jackson: nothing personal it's just business and less they know the better.

Dawn: sooner or later someone's going to find out.

Then Jackson went to Dawn's ear and whispered.

Jackson/Peter: those cheap I believe whatever Malachi I said and if you still want to work in this town you do whatever role I command you to be.

Then once Jackson exit stage left and when Pulba's men open fire at Dawn but when the Smoke Clears someone call the bullets.

UltraStar: I think these are yours.

Then UltraStar throws the bullets at The Soldier's feet while the general make it for the Titan.

Peggy/Dawn:Do you really have to cut it so close?

UltraStar:That how I roll.

Peggy/Dawn:Then...Go after him before he's done something crazy!

Then UltraStar breaks the chains that are holding Dawn to the beam and then she makes for the stage exit.

UltraStar:Now for that pull up the butt General.

Setting:The wasted land outside the American frontier.

General Pullba in the Titan mech in the firing range for the primary weapon the ultra nuke.

General Pullba: Now the only thing left to do is to put out that last annoying land of brightness,this blight on Humanity this-

Then from his copper view a big flash of light beamed in front of him and once it fades away what seems to be big blue eyes are looking at his face.

General Pullba: I know you're the main hero and all but this is very rude.

UltraStar: right makes might is only pain and sorrow to everyone and to yourself.

Then with the mighty push of his index finger UltraStar pushed Pullba's Titan mech but the general turns on the counter thrusters to regain the max balance and set it to hand to hand combat mode.

Action!

General Pullba start with a firm right job at ultrasound in his Titan neck but ultrasound High left kick with an area combo.

Then while in the air Pullba counters with an energy blade attack made a few hits when Landing.

UltraStar then thrown a hard Right Punch at the max head damaging its connectors to other functions causing the light reactions then UltraStar uses his finishing move the climax beam...reel?

UltraStar/Howard: Cinema theme Ultraman Cinema theme finisher.

Once the reel warps up the Mech it exploded dust destroying it and then UltraStar flies off ending the scene.

Closing act

Setting: Peter Tori's city of president's office.

Bord member: the other members of the board of director has been all the fudge records of past movie projects and thinking of coming back on the dramas so there can be more moviegoers in the theaters.

Peter Tori:The old way of Reeltin are long gone and will nev-

Then Peter felt like someone is outside his office window and when he turns around he sees UltraStar in the air,then the board member left.

Peter: we already have a window cleaner.

UltraStar:...

Peter: okay the silent treatment well even if you're little bitten switch got more people into the theater as long as I'm president whatever movie I want made movie made and the only exceptions that I won't allow are those ridiculous and made the movies dead genres p*** for Heaven's Sake half of that movie that one movie still can't believe it won two Awards and superhero movies, because I HATE SUPERHERO MOVIES!

UltraStar didn't flinch.

UltraStar: well I'm going to be here for a while to oversee your Productions Notorious, rather you like it or not.

Then UltraStar flys off dose having Peter in frustration.

Peter:This is the only the First Act UltraStar and once I'm through a few you'll be left on The Cutting Room floor, and the Tori's Notorious Legacy of villainy continues.

Fade out

Then the title for Ashes and Dawn appears then the word Ashes fade dose adding the and of then the Title UltraStar appears then the credits roll.

The end.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.4K 102 10
☆ Y/n, a woman who needs a job desperately, finds herself getting offered a security gig at the old Freddy's Pizzeria. There she meets a man that goe...
429K 8.6K 56
Jobless and in desperate need of work so he can pay the bills, Evan Afton has run out of room to be picky. So when he's generously offered a new job...
45.4K 1.3K 19
A Sirius Black love story Watching the Movies POA: started OOTP: incomplete THBP: incomplete DH part 1: incomplete DH part 2: incomplete STARTED: 09...
239 78 30
Follow-up to the Oval Archive's: The secrets of Ever After High Ovalsan with Multiple official and guest alike are invited to the Main building of th...