The Protector and her Sidekic...

بواسطة EJ-Morningstar

"maybe one day I'll tell you about my shameful past Kiriko,but for now I'm just happy to spend everyday of my... المزيد

daily shenanigans
this little misfortune will be your demise
A Wish,a dream and an answer
Cold and colder in the dead of night
I did it for love,did it for you
You can have my heart,any place,any time.
there's no tomorrow..... carry on
I... Miss you...
The scarlet protector.
Do I really deserve a second chance at life ?
hold me close to your heart and never let me go.
this happiness...protect it at all costs!

the future I dreamed of

575 5 9
بواسطة EJ-Morningstar

it's a new day but for me it's more than just that, it's a start to a new life,one that I can enjoy without being tormented constantly by guilty.
I can finally be honest,I no longer need to despise who I am,because now I have been given a opportunity to change,I can just enjoy Kiriko's company everyday,I couldn't be happier.

thanks to Kiriko's healing powers I'm fully recovered and don't feel like all my bones are about to break,I didn't have time to send a message to Hayato or Yuki, they're probably worried about me right now.and to make things even worse I didn't had enough energy to summon Kazhan back to me after Kiriko rescued me, he's probably still stuck outside of that building.

lost in my thoughts I didn't realize that Kiriko waked earlier than me,which is honestly extremely rare,usually I'm the one that get up first.

"I know that look on your face, what is worrying you this time ?" She said getting my attention "oh sorry I wasn't paying attention, I'm just worried about Kazhan..." "Who is Kazhan ?" she asked genuinely confused "my sword". "you gave a name to your sword ?". "no it's just is name when he was still human". I said while getting my phone and started texting my siblings to tell them what happened in the last night "WHAT ?" Kiriko said even more surprised than before "Well Kiriko long story short I have a cursed sword that is "haunted" by a spirit of someone that died many century's ago,his name is Kazhan and he's a freaking Chad" I said in the most nonchalant away possible,because I'm already pretty used to this absurd concept.

"You can tell me the specific details later,now you're owning me a explanation to what exactly you've been doing behind my back all this time" she said with a serious expression before siting in the couch.

"Now where should I start from..... You already know that 5 years ago I was tasked by my father to be his successor, what I never told you was what I worked on specifically, I am the leader of the most feared hitman's organization in the entire Asia,I sometimes kill but mostly I manage everything. but as if that wasn't already bad enough there's still a big problem I kinda of really enjoy torturing and killing my targets,but I never hurt someone innocent in my entire life I only go after those who deserve, this I can 100% guarantee to you." I said ashamed and still extremely scared that she might change her mind and leave me.

"What happened yesterday was my attempt to leave this life forever,ever since I accepted my father's request I've been miserable,I wanted to date you years ago I didn't had the necessary courage to do so,I was scared you would reject me I didn't want to end our friendship,if I screwed up that's why at that time I accepted my father's offer I constantly thought 'I could never be whit her,at least if I have something to occupy my mind i might forget a little about the constant pain', the day I asked you out..... if you had said no I would have ended my life I didn't have anything to lose after all, the world would be a little better, with one less evil person around." I forced myself to smile before the tear started falling,no matter how much I wanted it to stop

"You.... Saved my life two times,you gave me the strength to keep on living that's why I wanted to leave that world forever,I just..... Wanted to keep enjoying your company without worrying about our safety,I just want to live a normal life no killing no lies just....the two of us happily together... can you forgive me Kiriko ? I know I don't deserve it but I tried and I'm still trying to be better,so I can deserve to be by your side." I'm being honest with her i don't have a reason to lie anymore,I just can't live a single day without her in my life she's my everything.

I couldn't speak anymore due to my own anxiety,and fear,so I just closed my eyes and waited for the worst.

"I don't even know what to say I already have forgiven you...... you suffered so much alone,carrying these burdens,I just feel bad..... for not being able to do anything for you"
she said getting back into the bed and caressing my hair

"Don't...... blame yourself Kiriko,I'm the only responsible to put myself into this living hell,I can only hope my efforts yesterday weren't for nothing,as I said I just want to spend the rest of my life with you" I said while recomposing myself and hugging her

"so what are we doing today Kiriko ? Playing games, going on a date or beating some baddies while doing our usual vigilante work ?" honestly I don't even know if I truly believe everyday will be peaceful,knowing myself I'll be able to put myself into an even worse situation.....but being negative will not help me at all.

"What if we did all of them today ?" she said while smirking
"Okay that can work, today I'll introduce you to my favorite game,Persona 5 royal!"
"What genre is it ?" she asked interested "Rpg" I replied happily "that's lame..."
"The audacity! you'll regret saying that I'm the worst way possible, you'll play it and enjoy,and finally regret your sinful opinion!" "I doubt it,and I'll enjoy rubbing it in your face that your favorite game is lame and boring"

12 hour's later

"Kiriko stop playing the damn game! it's already night and I didn't even called my siblings to help us doing our vigilante work." I unknowingly created a monster she's completely hooked in the game we didn't even go to our date today, she only stopped playing to eat and to take a bath.

"Never! I need to know what happens next my curiosity isn't going to let me stop playing." she said without even looking at me I need to do something,my eyes land exactly in the console cable.
"Did you saved your progress Kiriko ?" "Yes i recently did it." "good to know" I said while pulling the cable,which obviously turned the console off.

"How could you do that to me ? my phantom thieves friend's are now gone,just a happy memory I'll cherish forever!" she said while grabbing my legs with fake tears in her eyes

"Stop being that overdramatic, you're resembling me if you continue acting like that,besides the normal length of one playthrough is around 100 hours even if you didn't want you'll eventually still need to take a break." I said while picking her up from the ground and putting her into the bed.

"Now if you behave while I Text my siblings I'll buy you another box of doughnuts after we end our work today" I said while looking for my phone

"Yes master I'll behave!"

"Don't you even dare and try acting all cutesy! this will not work on me again I'm 100% prepared for you tricks!" I said confidently

3 Minutes later

It worked again ..... I hate being that easily bent to her will.

"How do you always succeed ? In tricking me ? I don't understand. do I simp for you that much to the point I'll always going to do what you ask ?"

"precisely" she said while enjoying her doughnut

"Sometimes I wonder if you love doughnuts more than me...". "Honestly that's an really easy choice to make" she said while smiling

"Oh really ? then choose now! Me or the doughnuts" I said confidently

"Know your place!"

5 minutes later.....

"What are you doing tossed into the ground like this ?" Hayato questioned me

"I asked Kiriko to choose between me and the doughnuts, you're now looking at someone who's been defeat by freaking food,I have 0 dignity left and I'm questioning myself if I should end it all by jumping from the top of a building or not."
I said while still tossed in the ground unable to even move,my soul has been crushed.

"well if you decide to jump I'm going to record a video of it and show to her everyday, the best way to win a war is trough the physiological warfare"
Hayato said while smiling as always

"Thank you I guess ? but I still die if you want your psychological torture to work"

"Such tragedy..... but That's a sacrifice I'm willing to make"

"I hate you brother.... you're lucky I'm to depressed to even fight back....."

"Cheer up I'm going to destroy her mental health, through a little card game just wait and see." Hayato said while opening the door as I was still tossed into the ground,he could've at least helped me up......

"Miss Kiriko I'm here to challenge you to a Uno duel! you'll regret making my little sibling suffer like that!" he said while doing the most dramatic pose possible

"Bring it mister Hayato! challenging me to a duel will be your demise!" she said,as she stopped eating her doughnut,now with a determined expression on her face

20 matches later.....

Hayato left the table they were playing with a triumphant smirk on his face while Kiriko was utterly defeated and humiliated by my brother's unquestionable victory.

"You've been successfully avenged" Hayato said while helping me up

"Brother I love you! Thank you for protecting me against the bad woman!" I said while hugging my brother

"I want a hug too,can I get one please ?" Kiriko said while getting up from her chair and trying to capture me

"Don't come any closer traitor! I refuse to give you my affection again!" I said while hissing like a snake

While we 3 proceed whit like this for a while we didn't notice that a certain someone was watching us,more precisely Yuki,When we finally caught up on the situation Yuki had a look of disappointment in her face, that was a awkward situation to be caught in.

"this was embarrassing to say the least....." I said while trying my best to not physically die from embarrassment.

"have you 3 finished playing around ? we have work to do tonight". she said while adjusting her gloves.

"You're right, let's get going then".I said as I leaved first before being followed by Kiriko who's strangely being clingy today.

"What do you want traitor ? I'll never forget what you did to me today..." despite my best efforts she just wouldn't give up.

"I'm not going to leave your side again,not after all that happened yesterday." she said while holding my hand,of course it feels nice but I'm still salty about earlier.

"pretty ironic of you to say that after chosing to destroy my already extremely low self esteem.... don't you think ?"

"hehe I'm sorry,please forgive me I was just messing with you." she said before acting all cutely. "no I'm not letting you manipulate me again! you'll need more than that for me to forgive you miss Kiriko!". I said while closing my eyes and turning my back to her

"I know what to do then,come here a sec" she said,as I turn around to face her again,this might be a trap but I'm too curious.

"so what you're plan-" I couldn't finish my sentence before Kiriko gave me a passionate kiss.

"Felling better now ?"she said amused by my now red face

"Yes.... I wasn't prepared......" I said shyly

"Best couple I'm the entire universe, don't you agree Yuki ?" both Hayato and Yuki suddenly appeared behind us making my embarrassment skyrocket, while Kiriko looked unbothered by the current situation.

"as much as I love teasing you,were here to maintain the peace and tranquility In Kanekaza,we should start patrolling our surroundings for now" Hayato said before separating himself from us Yuki did the same but to another direction leaving only Kiriko and myself behind.

Kiriko was determined in keeping me around her at all times it was almost suffocating In a good way if that even makes sense, I don't mind this new extreme clingy side of her,it's really cute. the majority of the night proceed like that, we didn't find anything or anybody doing something suspicious,the most interesting thing that happened was Hayato being chased by a dog.

Kiriko and I are sitting in the roof of our apartment looking at the sun rising,I'm really glad that we didn't find anything today,that means we're getting closer to make at least Kanekaza a safe place to live without the fear of being robbed or killed.

"That is certainly a beautiful view... don't you agree ?" she asked me
"Not as beautiful as your precious smile" a little corny but I had to say it, she blushed and that's a win for me in my book.
"Okay sweet talker,carry me to our room then,I'm starting to get sleepy" she said yawning a little,cute is the only appropriate word for that.
"your wish is my command my queen!" I said while picking her up, bridal style.
if everyday I'll be little yesterday I have no complaints,a peaceful life by her side is all I wanted after all.

* Author's note*
once again I'm sorry for the delay,my internet was not collaborating yesterday, sorry for the grammatical errors as always and I hope you all enjoyed it.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

111K 1.7K 13
since it actually is becoming a series why not make it a x reader with this hope you enjoy this will probably become a blitzo x reader with some x st...
1.1K 51 10
Steven Universe x Reader Insert (Oop, I'm making my own character lol. Enjoy.) Also I don't own any Steven Universe characters, just my own lol
47.1K 1.1K 33
Reinhardt became so focused on what you had felt and spoke next, he didn't even recognize your actions towards him. "I...i just get worried is all...
7.1K 82 38
Short story The Love Live characters I doesn't owned just only the script for the chapters and I only owned Male Reader character. Just for fun only...