The Tailed Beast Hero [ JINCH...

By AdoboCatWorks

One of his dreams is to become a hero. A hero that will give light to those who are in the darkness, but he h... More

Start of Chapters and Arcs
Prologue One | Kurama
Biography | Quirk | Abilities
Prologue Two | Y/N Yugano
Page One | Sludge Villain
Page Two | You Can Become A Hero
Page Three | The Pillar of Light
Page Four | U.A. High
Page 5 | Classes Start!
Page 6 | Combat Training Part 1
Page 7 | Combat Training Part 2
Page 8 | Combat Training Part 3
Page 9 | Aftermath
Page 10 | Elections, But It Wasn't
Page 11 | U.S.J.
Page 12 | U.S.J. Part 2
Page 13 | U.S.J. Part 3
Page 14 | Aftermath
Page 15 | Prelude to the Sports Festival
Page 16 | First Round : Obstacle Course
Page 17 | Second Round : Cavalry Battle
Page 18 | Third Round : Shinso vs Midoriya
Page 19 | Third Round : Yugano vs Kaminari
Page 20 | Third Round : Results
Page 21 | Midoriya vs Todoroki
Page 22 | Todoroki vs Yugano
Page 23 | Yugano vs Bakugo
Page 24 | (Short) End of the Sports Festival
Page 25 | A Date with You (Plus an Omake!)
Page 26 | Internships
Page 27 | Hero Names
Page 28 | Welcome to S.H.I.E.L.D.
Page 29 | How good is your German?
Page 30 | Loki
Page 31 | Visions
Page 32 | Raid
Page 33 | Assemble
Page 34 | Welcome to New York
Page 35 | Let's Squash some Aliens!
Page 36 | Deadly Jutsu
Page 37 | End of Internships
Page 39 | Prepare For The Exams!
Page 40 | Practical Exams
Page 41 | Mall Incident
Page 42 | Training Camp
Page 43 | The Forest
Page 44 | The Camp Pt. 1
Page 45 | The Camp Pt. 2
Page 46 | The Camp Pt. 3
Page 47 | Surprise Attack! Pt. 1
Page 48 | Surprise Attack! Pt. 2
Page 49 | Surprise Attack Pt. 3
Page 50 | Unacceptable!
Page 51 | Frustration
Page 52 | Operation Explosive Noise | Pt.1
Page 53 | Operation Explosive Noise Pt. 2
Page 54 | Operation Explosive Noise Pt. 3
Page 55 | A New Morning
Page 56 || Interlude - Endgame
Interlude 2: TBH | TPL Memes (Season 1)
Page 57 || Dorms, Terms, And Forms Pt. 1
Page 58 || Dorms, Terms, and Forms Pt. 2
Page 59 || Dorms, Terms, and Forms Pt. 3
Page 60 || Back to School!
Page 61 || Special Moves? I Got Plenty
Page 62 || Shiketsu High School Appears!
Page 63 || Exam's First Phase
Page 64 || U.A. Crushing Session
Page 65 || Exam's Second Phase
Page 66 || Tough Decisions
Page 67 || Best Defense is Offence
Interlude - A Jolly Christmas (Christmas Special)

Page 38 | Back to Class

2.1K 80 13
By AdoboCatWorks

" " - Dialogues

'HELLO' - Thoughts

"Roger." - Radio conversation, media footage.

LMAO - Deep Voice / Important Dialogue / PA Announcement

OUCH - Authors Note / 4th wall breaks

SMASH! - Jutsu Name / Quirk Ability

"Kamusta" - Foreign Language

KURAMA - Kurama and Y/N mindscape talks, mental talks.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1st Person PoV

The internships ended and after the Battle of New York, SHIELD gave me the green light to go back to Japan and to continue my studies in U.A. Even that I was shocked that I am now a Pro-Hero in the US, alongside the Avengers. I ignore the thought that people will now start to target me in the future.

I arrived early at U.A. as I opened the door, and thankfully there's no one inside yet.

Kurama: "Déjà vu isn't it, Y/N?" Kurama spoke in my mindscape.

Y/N: "Ha? What do you mean by Déjà vu?"

Kurama: "Look at the classroom and tell me if you're familiar with it." Kurama pointed out the classroom as I realized what he meant.

Y/N: "Oh, I see! This just like during the first day of school!" I exclaimed.

Kurama: "I thought you're much smarter than this." Kurama said with a sweat drop.

Y/N: "Shut it, you lazy fox!"

I cut off our conversation as I sat on my chair, waiting for them to arrive.

||| 

WAITING TIME SKIP

Soon, almost of them starts to arrive and greeted me, continuing our conversation yesterday that I arrived back on Japan. And while I was busy talking to Sero and Kirishima, the door slams open... revealing Bakugo and his new hairstyle that made me laugh.

Y/N: "Pfft..."

Kirishima & Sero: "WAHAHAHAHAHA!" The two laughed with me as we saw Bakugo's hair was just like Best Jeanist. "Seriously?! Seriously, Bakugo?!" The two exclaimed while they were making fun of his hair.

Bakugo: "STOP LAUGHING! ESPECIALLY YOU, FOX BASTARD!" Bakugo shouted back. "My hair's gotten used to it, so it won't go back after I wash it!" Bakugo explained in anger. 

Y/N: "BAHAHAHA! WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR SHITTY HAIR?!" I shouted. "DID A COW LICKED YOUR BLONDE HAIR?!" 

Bakugo: "HAH?! ARE YOU MOCKING ME, YOU BLONDE BASTARD?!"

Y/N: "But you're blonde, too!" I said as I continue to laugh at him.

Bakugo: "You asshole!" He shouted as his hair went back to his original spiky one. "Come here! I'll kill you, you fox!"

Sero: "It's back!"

||

3rd Person PoV

Meanwhile, on the other side of the classroom, Ashido and the girls were talking to each other.

Ashido: "Eh? You even got to fight villains? That's so cool!"

Jiro: "I just helped people evacuate and did logistical support, so I didn't do any actual fighting, though."

Ashido: "It's still amazing, though!"

Asui: "All I did was train and go on patrols, too. There is just one time when we caught smugglers from a neighboring country."

Ashido: "T-That's crazy!"

Asui: "Speaking of a neighboring country--" Asui changed the topic as the girls glance at Y/N, laughing at Bakugo. "I still can't imagine that Class-Rep had a chance to participate in that battle." 

Their faces drooped down as they remembered the radio conversation that they all heard during the Invasion of New York.

Uraraka: "Are we talking about Class-Rep?" Uraraka joined in as she noticed their sad faces.

Ashido: "Yeah, and the massive destruction that those aliens caused back then... So many injured and deaths." Ashido muttered.

Asui: "Uh--How about you,Ochaco? How was your week?"

The aura around Uraraka changed into a more scary and determined one, while she clenches her fist.

Uraraka: "It was... very worthwhile." Then she did a quick punches in the air.

Asui: "Ochaco's awakened, huh?"

Jiro: "She went to that battle hero's place, right?"

Y/N: "Who went to Gunhead?" Y/N surprisingly talked behind Jiro as the three girls jumped in surprise.

Jiro: "Gyah!!" Jiro shouted as she accidentally punched Y/N on his nose.

Y/N stumbles as he held the bridge of his nose in pain.

Y/N: "Ow, ow, ow!" Y/N repeatedly said as he held his head up high and covers his nose.

Jiro: "S-Sorry!" Jiro exclaimed. "Are you okay?"

Y/N: "Oww... You punch quite hard, huh." Y/N replied as he noticed that everyone had grown during their internships.

Asui: "She didn't mean to do that."

Ashido: "Or she did~" Ashido teased with her smug look. "The reason maybe why, is she's worried about you!" Ashido pointed out, surprising Y/N for a second.

Y/N: "I mean-- you're not wrong, Ashido. She has a reason to worry about me. After all, she's my girlfriend." Y/N shrugs his shoulders as Midoriya called him from the front seats. "Oh, Midoriya's calling me, I'll get back to you later girls." He quickly leaves them as he approaches Midoriya. "Sup?"

Kaminari: "-But the ones who changed the most, or at least went through the most were you three, right?" Kaminari looked at Iida, Todoroki, and Midoriya all in one group as they stare back at Kaminari."

Sero: "Oh, yeah! The Hero Killer!" 

Kirishima: "I'm glad that you guys made it out alive! Seriously."

Mineta: "Yeah! But can we forget about Class-Rep?" Mineta butted in as some of them nod in agreement. "H-He fought some aliens in America! T-That was scary!"

Yaoyorozu: "I was worried!"

Sato: "I heard that Endeavor saved you, right?"

The other students approached the four as they talked about that incident.

Hagakure: "That's amazing! As expected from the number two hero!" Todoroki looks down in his desk and muttered something.

Todoroki: "Yeah... He saved us."

Midoriya: "Yeah."

Y/N: "H-Hold on a minute..." Y/N raised his hand in confusion as he grabbed their attention. "What exactly did happen to the three of you when I was in America?" He asks.

Ojiro: "You didn't see it on the news?"

Y/N: "What news?"

1-A: ''Really?'

The class mentally slapped their foreheads because of their Class-Rep's stupidity.

Ojiro: "The news said that the three of them fought the Hero Killer: Stain."

Y/N: "Stain? You mean that long tongued and knife maniac?"

Todoroki: "Wait a minute, Yugano. How did you know him? We never told you his appearance, yet."

Y/N: "Oh, I saw in our files that Stain was on SHIELD's watch list in Japan as one of the most dangerous in the area, but I didn't know that you three fought him!"

Ojiro: "The news also said that the Hero Killer was connected to the League of Villains. Imagine someone that scary coming to USJ freaks me out." He explained as he scratches his head in wonder.

Kaminari: "He is scary, but did you see the video, Yugano?" 

Y/N: "A video? You mean, when they fought Stain?"

Kaminari: "No. The video is when he got arrested. Seeing that, you can see how he's really single-minded and, like, tenacious. Doesn't it almost make you think he's cool?"

Y/N deadpanned on Kaminari's words about Stain as Midoriya scolded him to stop talking and subtly points at Iida.

Iida: "No, it's fine." Iida reassured Midoriya. "It's true that he was tenacious. I understand how people could think he's cool. But he chose to purge as a result of his beliefs. No matter what he thinks, that part is definitely wrong."

The room went silent as Iida continued.

Iida: "In order to keep anyone else from turning out like me, I will once again walk on the path to become a hero!" Iida stated as he chopped the air like a robot.

Y/N: "Hm! I'm impressed that you didn't drown yourself in hatred, Iida." Y/N commented.

Midoriya: "Yeah, Iida!"

Iida turned to the class and shouted;

Iida: "Now, it is time to commence class! Everyone, take your seats!" 

Y/N: "Hey! I'm the Class Representative, not you!"

Iida: "Apologies! Class-Rep!"

||||

TIME SKIP

BASIC HERO TRAINING

The class were now on Ground Gamma, in their hero suits and with All Might as their teacher for today's subject.

All Might: "Okay, I am here. Anyway we'll start now. Right. It's Hero Basic Training!" All Might starts to glance and notice them as he continues. "Long time no see, boys and girls! How've you been?"

No one answers as All Might continues.

All Might: "For this time's hero basic training-- Since you've all just gotten back from your internships, we'll have some fun with a rescue training race!"

Y/N: 'A race? Seriously?' Y/N thought with a mental facepalm as he saw Iida raises his hand.

Iida: "If we are doing a rescue training, then shouldn't we do it a USJ?" All Might nods and replies back.

All Might: "That place is for training disasters. Do you remember what I said? That's right! I said "race!" Then Y/N cut off All Might again as he raised his hand. 

Y/N: "Sensei, can I be exempted with this race?" He asks as All Might starts to laugh.

All Might: "I was about to say that, Young Yugano!" The class exclaimed in unison as their Class-Rep is now exempted. 

1-A: "EH??! THAT'S UNFAIR!"

All Might: "Do you wanna know the reason why's he exempted from this race?" All Might asks the class, until Yaoyorozu raises her hand.

Yaoyorozu: "Is that because of his Hiraishin?"

All Might: "Not only because of that, it is because..." All Might shows a hiraishin marker on his side, courtesy of Y/N. "He gave me a marker during the USJ Incident, so he can teleport to me anytime!" Then he laughs once more.

1-A: "Lucky guy..." They all muttered.

All Might: "Now then! This is Field Gamma! A dense area filled with factories laid out like an intricate labyrinth. You'll break up into four 5-person groups and go through training one group at a time, that is one reason why young Yugano is exempted, to balance your group!"

Y/N: 'I see now...'

All Might: "When I send out a distress signal from somewhere inside, you'll all start at once from the outskirts of the city! It's a race to see who will rescue me first! Of course, you'll have to keep damage to buildings in a minimum" Then he pointed at Bakugo as Bakugo looks away.

Bakugo: "Tch. Don't point at me!"

All Might: "All right, first group, get in place!"

---

The first group are Midoriya Ojiro, Iida, Sero and Ashido. They were placed on the right side of Field Gamma as the students spectate them in a huge television in the waiting area.

Sato: Iida hasn't completely recovered yet, right He should just watch."

Kaminari: "This group has everyone in the class with good mobility." Then Kaminari sensed a cold glare behind him. "W-Well, except Class-Rep..." Kaminari added in his nervousness.

Yaoyorozu: Hmm, perhaps Midoriya is at slight disadvantage"

Jirou: "That's true. Honestly, I'm still not sure how good he is."

Yaoyorozu: "And whenever he does something, he always gets badly injured..."

Y/N: "Don't doubt Midoriya that quickly." Y/N commented as the two looked at him, while Y/N continues to stare at the screen. "He has something up in his sleeve, I can feel it." He added.

Kirishima: "Then, Yugano! Who do you think'll win? I think Sero'l be first!" Kaminari thinks for a moment as he placed his bet, too.

Kaminari: "But Ojiro's there, too."

Mineta: "I think it'll be Ashido. Shes really athletic!"

Bakugo: "Deku will be last!" Bakugo declared but Y/N interrupted him and shakes his head.

Y/N: "In the opposite way, Bakugo..." He stated. "Did anyone saw Midoriya injured after the internship?"

No one answers as Y/N hummed in the midst of the silence.

Y/N: "As I thought so, then... Look at his stretches." He pointed at the screen which shows Midroiya stretching his legs before the game would start. "Tell me why's he doing that."

His classmates observes Midoriya's actions as All Might started the race.

All Might: "Start!"

 In the middle of the race, they all realized the hidden meaning behind their Class-Rep's words.

Kirishima: "N-No way..."

The view from the screen reveals a green blur, with the same green electricity around him as he passed the shocked Sero.

Asui: "So that's what he meant to say."

Midoriya continues to leap across the metal pipelines as he turns to the right. Meanwhile, the class minus Yugano were taken aback by Midoriya's new move.

Sero: "W-What's with those moves?!" Sero shouted from below as he stopped in his tracks.

Uraraka: "W-Wow! He's hopping.. like..."

Y/N: "-Bakugo." Y/N stated behind his mask, ending Uraraka's words as Bakugo angrily glared at him, then he turned back to the screen and grits his teeth.

Bakugo: 'Damn it all, those two wimps are always ahead of me! First with that damn fox, praised in America. Then, now's Deku copying my moves?! Bastards!' He thought with an anger plastered in his face.

The class continue to spectate Midoriya as they all reached where All Might is hiding, ending the race.

All Might: "Finish!"

Turns out, the race has won by Sero as Midoriya stumbled in a wall, placing him in last place. The entire class sweatdropped as the race ended.

Kirishima: "Erm... What's your bet again, Class-Rep?" Kirishima asks with a smug look.

Y/N: "Piss off, Kirishima. Midoriya could won the race if he pay his attention what's in front of him." Y/N replied with an irkmark as both Kirishima and Kaminari snickers.

Hagakure: "Class-Rep has a point, though."

Yaoyorozu: "Midoriya's new move is unstable and I think he's still struggling to control his movements.

Koda: "B-But, his new move is c-cool!"

Aoyama: "And sparkling!"

Everyone agreed with Koda and Aoyama as All Might called in the next group.

|||

TIMESKIP

MEN'S LOCKER ROOM

The boys of 1-A were changing back to their uniforms as Y/N simply placed back his mask in his own locker, because he didn't had his hero costume as that was still on the hands of SHIELD for further repairs and upgrades.

Sato: "That was some hard training." Sato groaned.

Aoyama: "Our first class in a while made me sweat!"

Kirishima: "I need to work out on my mobility."

Tokoyami: "You must compensate for it by gathering information."

Kaminari: "That'll put me a step behind everyone. I'm jealous of guys like you, and Sero"

Sero: "Eh? Me?" Sero points to himself. "You should be jealous with Midoriya's flashy quirk and Yugano's!" Sero added.

While the four were conversing about the aftermath of the race, Y/N noticed Mineta calling him in a whisper. Y/N detected a small hole on the wall that Mineta's talking of.

Y/N: 'Oh, that midget son of a bitch will get his karma for looking at the girls.' Y/N thought as he did some hand signs whilst they were not looking.

Ninja Art: Marking Trigger

Iida: "Stop this, Mineta!" Iida shouted with his arms chopping the air. Peeping defini a criminal act!"

Mineta: "My little Mineta is already a criminal act!" Mineta rips the paper away from the hole as his eye is getting closer and closer to it. 

But his perverted thoughts were stopped because of an earphone jack struck Mineta's eye, causing the midget to scream in pain.

-

Earlier, in the girl's locker room, while Jirou is waiting for the girls to finish themselves changing, the hiraishin marker in her left hand glows in blue. She peered on her hand and she got the code from the marker's continuous glowing, sending a Morse Code in her.

HOLE. IN. WALL. MINETA. WILL. PEEP. EARPHONE. JACK.

Jirou quickly waited on the hole with an annoyed expression as she let one of her earphone jack inside of it, thus striking Mineta's eye. The girls heard Mineta's painful yelling as Jirou retracts her jack out of the hole.

Jirou: "Thank you, Y/N!" Jirou shouted for the boys to hear.

-

Y/N: "No problem!" Y/N replied back as the boys looked at him, especially Mineta with anger on his face.

Mineta: "Y-You traitor!" Mineta angrily pointed at Y/N, but the area around him starts to change and a blood red aura starts to emerge beneath his feet. The boys quickly backed away and pretended like nothing's happening.

Y/N: "Hoh? Traitor, am I?" Y/N said with a deep voice, referencing Kurama's. "How do you want to die right now, puny human?" Y/N's Kurama voice continues to frighten Mineta in his position.

Midoriya and the other boys of 1-A clasps their hands and prays for Mineta's soul.

Boys of 1-A: 'We're sorry, Mineta. We will pray for your soul in the afterlife.'

Kaminari: 'Good thing I'm not in his position...' Kaminari thought.

|||

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2K 124 32
"Why save others when you couldn't save me?" Quote. "We'll live on and you will remember us, sweetheart. We'll always be in your heart." Quote. "A...
214K 7.7K 42
๐˜๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ด ๐˜ด๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฑ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ. ๐˜Œ๐˜บ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ. ๐˜”๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ข๐˜จ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ. ๐˜๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ข๐˜ณ. ๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๏ฟฝ...
542K 13.5K 19
This is the story of how you became a hero. You even became a hero to the pros. You don't start off as well as everyone else but you soon grow strong...
3.1K 38 18
Meet The Grey Ghost, a vengeful hero who has been given a chance to become a symbol of hope. Will our quirkless protagonist become one of the top her...