⚡️Ranger Forever⚡️

By zangetsu13

With the rise of evil returning throughout the universe, a new generation of rangers will be chosen to bring... More

Disclaimer
⚡️Background Information⚡️
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3

Mighty Morphin Arc

930 29 0
By zangetsu13

Zordon and Alpha call upon five overbearing and and overemotional humans to form an elite team to battle Rita Zepulsa by being given access to extraordinary powers drawn from dinosaurs to become Power Rangers.

Only adding to the five is a sixth rangers, Kate Watson, Zordon's protoge and second-in-command who is given the task of training and leading the new generation of rangers against evil and the forces of darkness.

She is the Lilac Ranger!

It's Morphing Time!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.2K 374 14
Sword & Shield (Complete)💎 --- A group of high-school students acquire superpowers after they discover an alien spaceship. They soon learn about its...
45.5K 1K 53
{Set in Mighty Morphin Power Rangers} {Season 1 - 2} When Rita Repulsa returns after being released, there have been five Power Rangers chosen. But...
20.1K 559 46
Beginnings (Ongoing) ⏳ -Book One of the Generations Trilogy- --- Long ago, the ancient wizard Zordon Battled the evil sorceress Rita Repulsa. After m...
7.8K 142 9
Wild (Ongoing)⏳ --- And so the journey begins. Destiny has brought six young people together and now they set out on their wild adventure. --- Power...