The Tailed Beast Hero [ JINCH...

Por AdoboCatWorks

One of his dreams is to become a hero. A hero that will give light to those who are in the darkness, but he h... Mais

Start of Chapters and Arcs
Prologue One | Kurama
Biography | Quirk | Abilities
Prologue Two | Y/N Yugano
Page One | Sludge Villain
Page Two | You Can Become A Hero
Page Three | The Pillar of Light
Page Four | U.A. High
Page 5 | Classes Start!
Page 6 | Combat Training Part 1
Page 7 | Combat Training Part 2
Page 8 | Combat Training Part 3
Page 9 | Aftermath
Page 10 | Elections, But It Wasn't
Page 11 | U.S.J.
Page 12 | U.S.J. Part 2
Page 13 | U.S.J. Part 3
Page 14 | Aftermath
Page 15 | Prelude to the Sports Festival
Page 16 | First Round : Obstacle Course
Page 17 | Second Round : Cavalry Battle
Page 18 | Third Round : Shinso vs Midoriya
Page 19 | Third Round : Yugano vs Kaminari
Page 20 | Third Round : Results
Page 21 | Midoriya vs Todoroki
Page 22 | Todoroki vs Yugano
Page 23 | Yugano vs Bakugo
Page 24 | (Short) End of the Sports Festival
Page 25 | A Date with You (Plus an Omake!)
Page 26 | Internships
Page 27 | Hero Names
Page 28 | Welcome to S.H.I.E.L.D.
Page 29 | How good is your German?
Page 30 | Loki
Page 31 | Visions
Page 32 | Raid
Page 33 | Assemble
Page 34 | Welcome to New York
Page 35 | Let's Squash some Aliens!
Page 36 | Deadly Jutsu
Page 38 | Back to Class
Page 39 | Prepare For The Exams!
Page 40 | Practical Exams
Page 41 | Mall Incident
Page 42 | Training Camp
Page 43 | The Forest
Page 44 | The Camp Pt. 1
Page 45 | The Camp Pt. 2
Page 46 | The Camp Pt. 3
Page 47 | Surprise Attack! Pt. 1
Page 48 | Surprise Attack! Pt. 2
Page 49 | Surprise Attack Pt. 3
Page 50 | Unacceptable!
Page 51 | Frustration
Page 52 | Operation Explosive Noise | Pt.1
Page 53 | Operation Explosive Noise Pt. 2
Page 54 | Operation Explosive Noise Pt. 3
Page 55 | A New Morning
Page 56 || Interlude - Endgame
Interlude 2: TBH | TPL Memes (Season 1)
Page 57 || Dorms, Terms, And Forms Pt. 1
Page 58 || Dorms, Terms, and Forms Pt. 2
Page 59 || Dorms, Terms, and Forms Pt. 3
Page 60 || Back to School!
Page 61 || Special Moves? I Got Plenty
Page 62 || Shiketsu High School Appears!
Page 63 || Exam's First Phase
Page 64 || U.A. Crushing Session
Page 65 || Exam's Second Phase
Page 66 || Tough Decisions
Page 67 || Best Defense is Offence
Interlude - A Jolly Christmas (Christmas Special)

Page 37 | End of Internships

1.9K 75 11
Por AdoboCatWorks

" " - Dialogues

'HELLO' - Thoughts

"Roger." - Radio conversation, media footage.

LMAO - Deep Voice / Important Dialogue / PA Announcement

OUCH - Authors Note / 4th wall breaks

SMASH! - Jutsu Name / Quirk Ability

"Kamusta" - Foreign Language

KURAMA - Kurama and Y/N mindscape talks, mental talks.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1st Person PoV

SAGE ART: RASENSHURIKEN!

The Rasenshuriken shrieks as it travels fast like a shooting star, and the jutsu slammed through the two Leviathan, roaring in pain as they are being pierced with a thousand needles.

Y/N: "Tony! It's your turn!" I shouted as the jutsu died down, clearing the path for Tony to aim the nuke into the portal. "You better promise us that you will come back!" I added as I saw Tony carrying the nuke, getting closer and closer to Manhattan.

We all looked at Tony as I can also guess that Thor, Steve and Clint were watching him. And the millions of people all around the world, holding their breath as they watch on their TVs.

Tony: "I will." Tony simply answered as he uses his Iron Man suit to lift the nuke upwards, going straight to the portal.

Tony disappeared as he entered the portal, as I can hear and sense cheers inside SHIELD. But I'm still worried about him, as we can't see his Iron Ass coming back from the portal.

Y/N: "Guys..." I said through the comms. "It's not over yet, I can't see Tony." I added as I look closely at the portal.

But when I was looking around the area, the Leviathans and the Chitauris suddenly fell on the ground like a rag doll, and I can assume that Tony managed to hit the main base of the aliens with the nuke. It's been like seconds as we all waited for Tony to come out.

Steve: "Close it." Steve ordered on the comms.

Y/N: "But--!"

Steve: "No buts, Y/N... Nat, close it."

The power that is opening the portal diminished as I saw Tony falling down from the sky, with exactly the portal closes before the nuclear blast could reach the other side of the portal.

Y/N: "It's Tony!" I shouted as I pointed the falling Iron Man from the sky.

I can hear Natasha chuckles over the comms.

Steve: "Son of a gun."

But I saw Tony's unconscious body is not slowing down nor stopping.

Y/N: "H-He's not slowing down!" I shouted for them to know.

Before anything worse could happen, Hulk leaped and grabbed Tony, as he used the wall to slow their descent. I took a deep sigh as I rendezvous back with Thor, using the Hiraishin with my small chakra to teleport myself back to them.

We all ran as we approached the unconscious Tony while Thor threw Tony's front iron mask away.

Steve: "Is he breathing?" Steve wondered.

Y/N: "Look at his arc reactor." I pointed out.

Steve: "It's not glowing." 

Y/N: "No..."

We looked at each other and then back to Tony. And in the midst of the silence, Hulk roared. Surprising me, Steve, and waking up Tony from his unconsciousness. Hulk roared again in pride as we let out a sigh of relief,  chuckling and smiling that we did it.

Tony: "What the hell." Tony said in his erratic breathing. "What just happened? Please tell me nobody kissed me."

Y/N: "Hell, no. I got a girl back home, y'know." I said with disgust as the three men snickered.

Steve: "We won."

Tony: "All right, yay! Hurray. Good job, guys. Uh-Let's just not come in tomorrow. Let's just take a day." He said as he groans in pain. Then Tony stares at Thor. "Have you ever tried shawarma?"

Y/N: "Man... now I'm hungry."

Tony: "There's a shawarma joint about two blocks from here. I don't know what it is, but I want to try it."

Thor: "We're not finished yet." Then we looked at him with confusion.

Y/N: "Oh, right... Him."

Tony: "And then shawarma after?"

--

3rd Person PoV

Loki is seen groaning in pain as he crawls on the floor, he reaches a small set of steps as he sensed that something or someone was behind him. Slowly, he turns around, lifting his head as he saw the Avengers menacingly looking over him.

Y/N pointed the tip of his sworn on Loki's neck as the other members of the Avengers glares at the God of Mischief.

Loki: "If it's all the same to you... I'll have that drink now." He stated as the scene went black.

||||

The recovering city of Manhattan and the Central Park was shown in a shot as a voice were heard. Turns out, those are the international news anchors and reporters that covered the events and the aftermath of the invasion. Some of the people celebrated the heroic acts of the Avengers, some are skeptical and neutral about it.

Another video footage showing different people praising the Avengers, some of them became their fans and another footage shows Y/N throwing the rasenshuriken on the Leviathans. Switching the footage once more to one of Y/N's clones evacuating a pack of civilians trapped on a bank.

???: "Superheroes in New York?" The famous old man chuckles as he turns around to continue his chess match with none other than Masashi Kishimoto himself. "Heh. Give me a break."

Then another footage shows a New York senator giving his statement to the press on the stairs of the Capitol.

???: "These so called 'Heroes'... have to be held responsible for the destruction they have done to this city. This was their fight. Where are they now?"

The next footage is shown of Clint and Natasha getting the civilians out from a trapped bus in the middle of the road, while they were under attack.

???: -Tough questions are being asked about the Avengers themselves. Their sudden appearance and equally sudden disappearance..."

|||

HELICARRIER

Fury is seen having a meeting with the Council as the first council member spoke.

C1: "Where are the Avengers?"

Fury: "I'm not currently tracking their whereabouts. I'd say they've earned a leave of absence."

C3: "And that kid? That so-called... Agent Ashura of yours?"

Fury: "I'm not his damn babysitter for you to ask where he is right now. But all I know that he is now back in Japan to continue his studies as a Pro Hero?"

C2: "A Pro-Hero? And what is the reaction of the Japanese Government about this? DO you think that kid will be spared from their quirk laws?"

Fury: "Correction, Mr. Councilman. SHIELD is exempted from their stupid laws. I've already talked with the Prime Minister about this sensitive information about the kid, and he agreed to make Agent Ashura a Pro-Hero in America, with the Avengers. But he will still be a Hero-in-Training in Japan for the meantime."

C4: "What about the Tesseract?"

Fury: "The Tesseract is where it belongs."

A scene shown the container being handled with care by Professor Selvig, giving it to Bruce as he carefully places the Tesseract inside of it.

Fury: "Out of our reach."

Y/N was shown in the corner watching the whole activity as his phone rang, seeing the contact of his mother, Pearl. He accepted the call and excuses himself from Natasha and Clint.

C3: "That's not your call."

Fury: "I didn't make it. I just didn't agree with the God that did."

Next scene shows Y/N ending the phone call as he went back with the group. Thor glanced at the Avengers and smiles at them. He ruffles the hair of the blonde Jinchuriki as Thor and Loki strapped in handcuffs and a mouth guard as they stopped in the middle.

C1: "So, you let him take it and the war criminal, Loki, who should be answering for his crime."

Y/N catches Loki's glance as he simply smirks and cracks his knuckles as a taunt to the God of Mischief. Natasha whispers something inaudible at the stone-faced Clint, smirking on whatever Natasha said to him.

Fury: "Oh, I think he will be."

Thor gave Loki the other handle of the container as Thor turned the handle, teleporting them back to Asgard in a blue blur. 

C2: "I don't think you understand what you've started, kidnapping that kid from his internships..."

The next scene shows Tony and Steve shook hands, Nat and Clint entered their vehicle saying their goodbyes at the young blonde and Steve while Steve drove off with his motorcycle as he simply raised his hand, waving goodbye to Y/N.

 C2: "-Letting the Avengers let loose on this world..."

Tony and Bruce entered Tony's car as they were the last one to say their goodbye at our protagonist while Tony shortly gave Y/N a call card as a joke. Y/N simply rolls his eyes off as he saw their vehicle drove away from him.

C2: "-They're dangerous."

Fury: "They surely are..." 

Y/N is now alone as he smirks to the camera, giving the readers a two-finger salute and winks, before he did a ram seal as he Hiraishined away from America in a yellow flash.

Fury: "-And the whole world knows it. EVERY world knows it." Fury stated.

C1: "Was that the point of all this? A statement?"

The last shot is seen of Steve smiling as he drives his motorcycle away from Manhattan in the distance. Tony showing Bruce the new and rebuilding the formerly Stark Tower, making it the Avengers Tower. Clint and Natasha heading back to SHIELD Triskelion in D.C.

Fury: "A promise."

 And finally, Y/N... Teleported in front of his house as the door opens, it reveals his worried mother as she hugs him tightly, and as they entered the house, Midoriya, Bakugo and the other students of Class 1-A were inside as they saw him, and they all shout;

1-A: "CLASS-REP!"

They all happily conversed with their Class-Rep and their friend, Kyoka quickly hugs Y/N tightly and he returns the hug, much to the class' teasing and cheering as the scene shifted.

||

Fury ended the call with the Council with a victorious smile as he headed back to the control room with Agent Hill beside him.

Hill: "Sir, how does it work now? They've gone their separate ways. Some, pretty extremely far like Agent Ashura... If we get into a situation like this again, what happens then" Agent Hill asks as Fury simply looks down, with a small Hiraishin marker in his wrist.

Fury: "They'll come back..." Fury replied as he covers the Hiraishin marker with his coat and stares at the clouds in front of them.

Hill: "Are you really sure about that?"

Fury: "I am." 

Hill stopped as she asked one last question to the Director.

Hill: "Why?"

Fury: "Because... we'l need them to."

Hill nods in understatement as she left the Director looking over the sea of clouds, as the screen fades to black.

||||

AND THAT'S A WRAP!! AVENGERS (2012) HAS NOW ENDED AND WE WILL NOW START THE NEXT CHAPTER BACK TO THE BNHA!

||||

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

999 88 27
You just entered your first year at the most prestigious upcoming Pro-Hero school in all of Japan. Somewhere you've dreamed of attending as a child...
286K 5.9K 41
I do not own any of the art in the story. I've noticed I've got a prominent amount of female readers (or people who wish for Y/N to be female) so whi...
3.4K 127 33
"Why save others when you couldn't save me?" Quote. "We'll live on and you will remember us, sweetheart. We'll always be in your heart." Quote. "A...
26.5K 814 24
Ever since the discovery of the first superhuman ability in China, the world had become a superhuman society with 80% of the world's population has s...