Mistress

By WrittingAzira

What happens when the Kingdom of Euncia's harlot, Symphony dies and her daughter takes her throne? In short... More

𝗮𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘁𝗶𝗰𝘀 + 𝗮𝘂𝘁𝗵𝗼𝗿𝘀 𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗲
𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗿𝗼𝗱𝘂𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻
𝗳𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗱𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗽, 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗹𝘂𝘀𝘁 | 𝗼𝗻𝗲
𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗸𝗶𝘀𝘀 | 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲
𝘀𝗽𝗮𝗿𝗸𝘀 | 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿
𝗰𝗼𝗻𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗺 𝗼𝗿 𝘀𝘂𝗯𝗺𝗶𝘁? | 𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲
𝗴𝗼𝗼𝗱 𝗻𝗲𝘄𝘀 | 𝘀𝗶𝘅
𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀? | 𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻
𝗰𝗼𝗻𝗻𝗲𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀 | 𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁
𝗻𝗼𝗿𝗺𝗮𝗹..𝗶𝘀𝗵 | 𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲
𝘀𝘁𝗮𝘆 | 𝘁𝗲𝗻
𝘁𝗿𝗮𝘃𝗲𝗹 |𝗲𝗹𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻

𝗺𝗶𝗱𝗻𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝘃𝗶𝘀𝗶𝘁 | 𝘁𝘄𝗼

80 15 48
By WrittingAzira

|Drucilla V. Henthorn|

"Drucilla! I need to speak with you, immediately!" The King pounded at my door, his fist banging against my door drowned out by the sound of my incredibly creaky mattress.

I was technically doing my job, no matter how sexual it was. I was at work and refused to leave my client, not for someone who can't even be seen near me, let alone sneak into my cottage amid the night.

"Fuck! Derruis!~ Just like that, give it to me big boy!~" I yelped into the sheets, Derruis was one of the only clients that could fuck me, well. Not to mention he was the only nice bouncer in the entire Kingdom, he respect me as much as he was attracted to me for a change. He happened to be the best tipper as well.

His lengthy red hair sat on his shoulders, his eyes reminded me of an amber sunrise, and his buff build fit for his work, unlike his thick Irish accent that drove me mad. His beard surely did not hurt his appearance, if anything it attracted me even further. He possessed the power to give deep and passionate thrust whilst still calling you a dirty little whore. I often wondered why he wasn't locked down with someone. 

"Do you like that, Princessa?~"

"Yesss!~" I squealed into the pillows, his big pale hand gripping my hair and pulling me against him, my ass pressed up against his lower stomach as he moaned in my ear, his other hand placed on my hips as I gasped and cried into the air. God, the things he could do to me. 

"Drucilla, this isn't a fucking joke!" The King exclaimed impatiently, his fist pounding harder and harder at the door.

"Who the fuck is distracting my Drucilla?" Derruis responded his voice dropping a couple of octaves due to the constant moaning. I couldn't help but to look back and give him those big dough eyes, distracting him from our disrespectful King, his hand releasing my hair as I slammed onto my bed, his hand clasping with my ass as his thrust grew faster and deeper. 

"Oh fuckk!~" I screamed as I bite my lip, my overly sensitive cunt squirting on his cock for the fifth time now, Derruis had one serious overstimulation kink. 

"Mm, does that feel good baby girl? Cumming for me, over and over again?" 

"Mhm! Mhmm..!~" I responded obediently, his thick cock beginning to throb deep within me, his strokes going longer as I desperately gasped for air.

"Fuck fuck, daddy..!~ Cum in me, cum in me, please?~" I asked as quietly as I could before going cross-eyed, my body thrusting upwards at each and every thrust.

"Promise to take all of Daddy's seed?~" His thick accent pierced me as I nodded quickly.

"Yes, yes, just please, give it to me!~ Claim me, daddy please.." 

"Fuck!" The big man let out a cry as his seed fled my cunt, my body giving into its weakness, melting into the mattress. Thank God for birth control.

"Ugh.. Good God, Derruis.." I commented as he began to chuckle, slowly pulling his cock out, my cunt gaping ever so slightly as his seed dripped out of me.

"Fuck.. thank you, Drucilla. I really needed to cum in you tonight." I smiled to myself, nuzzling into the pillow before I turned around smirking at him as he pulled up his pants, rearranging his belt accordingly.

"Oh, shit.." Derruis trailed his eyes landing on the door, "Is that important?" I giggled and shook my head, rolling over as my breast slid free from the constraint of my hands. 

"Well fuck me, Drucilla. You can't flash me like that, I might need to go again." 

Clients often made their requests based upon what they could pay, Derrius made his based on how kinky he had recently felt. This time, he was really feeling pet names, doggy style, hair pulling, and cumming in me. Combined, they nearly doubled his price. 

"I'm sure you'll be okay, Daddy." I winked, getting up from the bed and looking at myself in the small cracked mirror in the corner of my room as Derruis groaned, his hand landing on my ass and giving it a tight squeeze before he calmly kissed my cheek.

"See you next week, Drucilla." My name rolled off his tongue as he hit the door, holding it open for, what he presumed was my next customer. Giving him a knowing nod before he emerged into the light of my entryway. His endless pounding seemed unimportant whilst I was getting my back blown out, but the urgency he rushed in with told me a different story.

"We were attacked, Drucilla," Ender announced, a pained look of disappointment plastered on his face.

"Well, what the hell does that mean? Get better guards, what can I say man." I responded irritated, the man standing in my Kitchen with his eyes glued shut as I searched for a robe.

"What, you've never seen a woman naked, My King?" I joked as he grew angry, fume seeming to stem off of his silky hair.

"Drucilla, they had powers. Like my own, they attacked the most powerful Kingdom known to man and damn near won, what the fuck are you on about! This wasn't something guards could have prevented!" I stood conflicted and sensitive from my last session.

"Wine first, problems after," I responded as Ender slammed down into the chair, holding his temples as his leg bounced.

"Want a glass?" I asked, as I backed my ass against the cold counter, my favorite wine glass in hand, quickly grabbing the half empty-bottle that started Derrius and I exchange. The King bit his lip in an attempt to hold back his tongue. 

"I aim not to drink. Not during times like this."

"Why?" I asked, cocking my head with curiosity as Ender's eyes attempted to glare a hole into my soul. 

"Guilt. I feel like," The golden King hissed, placing his hand over his lower stomach. "I feel like drinking is running away from your current issues. I only drink, to celebrate, rather than wallow." 

"Then, let's celebrate the fact you're still alive, Ender. Don't make me drink alone." I said pouting as the King gave me a smirk. "You're a piece of work, you know that Drucilla?"

"Ahh, thank you," I responded to his quiet shade, smiling from ear to ear before a chuckle emerged. 

"I'll take a glass, miss persistent," 

The stressed man requested as I smiled, prepping his cup before handing it to him and walking behind him, placing my glass on the table before starting to work at the obvious tension in his back. Massaging my thumbs against the knots with force as he let out a gentle moan of encouragement. 

"Well, you're safe now." I hoped to comfort him, attempting to relax his nerves. Unfortunately, he was proving that he really did care for his Kingdom. Unlike his parents. Kudos to him. 

"For now. They'll strike again. They're powerful, and I doubt they'd send their best soldier on the first battle." 

"Well, run me through what happened," I responded, continuing to work my fingers as he let out a deep sigh.

"Mm, I was filling out paperwork, then Arik came running through the halls, telling me about the attack on the East Wing. Often we had small attacks, due to the East Wing being the least guarded Wing, yet it was never anything threatening." 

"Who the hell is Arik?" I asked genuinely confused as Ender gave me a homely chuckle, his hand resting on my own.

"My oldest friend, he was my best friend before all of this. Now, I'm not so sure."  The King said as sorrow bounced in his voice before he grasped the glass wine cup, the red liquid staining the glass that sat in front of him, swigging it before pulling it up to his lips with a pause.

"Oh, I've never seen him before."

"Why is that so weird?" Ender questioned.

"Everybody's been with my mother at least once."

"I haven't." He responded as I rolled my eyes.

"Well, you're here with me, idiot." Ender rolled his eyes giving me a testing smile.

"He's not like that. If he wanted a woman, he'd do it the right way."

"What's the right way then?" I questioned cockily before the King began to redirect the conversation, clearing his throat as his eyes scanned my small kitchen, looking for something to converse upon, his eyes finally landing on the wine that sat at his lips, untouched.

"How old is this?" He asked caringly, giving me a friendly glance.

"Hmm, about as old as I. I've been working my way through my mothers stash." Ender nodded before holding back a laugh.

"Of course." He stated, before throwing his head back and drinking

Always throwing shade. Then wondering why he gets it in return.

"Oh, sorry, My King. Continue." I stated lacing it with the slightest bit of sarcasm as the King scoffed. His eyes met mine as he took another deep breath, obviously unsure of what to do. I love making people uncomfortable.

"I was trying to calm him down, belittle the issue. He wouldn't listen, so I rushed down to the East Wing. I was met by a ton of them, they all had these sorts of wings. They were fighting everyone in their path as if they knew they had to get to me." Ender hesitated, flickering his eyes up to mine before he inhaled deeply and lifted up his shirt, a deep slash impaled on his skin.

"Ender, what the fuck!" I quickly got on my knees in front of him, inspecting the skin-deep wound as it continued to bleed and trickle down his skin.

"Why didn't you fucking tell me?" I exclaimed, scrambling for something to cleanse the wound and hopefully some gauze to cover it. I already didn't want to be seen with him, what would happen if he bled to death in my house?

"You made it obvious you were busy getting you're brains fucked out. I didn't feel right bargaining in and bleeding into your kitchen, Drucilla." Ender responded before grunting and trying to reposition himself in my seat.

"This is why I'm worried, they were able to hurt my guards and me. The maids were the only ones unharmed, but that's only because they were rushed out by my guards." 

"Fuck it," I stated, whisking the bottle of red wine and pouring it over the wound before slamming it onto the table.

"Bloody fucking hell.." The King groaned as his sore body tensed. 

Alas, the man has one hell of a body. His caramel skin, seeming shimmer in the perfect slither of moonlight that collided aganist the wound. His abs flexed and composed in pain, my hands placed on his lower abdomen as I worked on disinfecting his wound. It wasn't anything deep, I had seen tons on my mom while she was alive. He'd be fine after a couple of weeks. The small beads of sweat dripped down he clenched the glass in one hand. Grunting at the pain, as he watched me.

"Disinfecting. Sorry." I replied, quickly putting the gauze over the wound and plopping onto my ass with a sigh, my robe flying open.

"Well, that fucking stung," Ender commented as his face grew more and more distressed. His eyes glaze over my exposed body before finding their way back to my face. "That's because you're a baby for pain." I shot back before he scoffed.

"Continue," I called as the King readjusted himself once again, groaning in pain. 

"Mmm.." He stirred.

"They had swords in the shapes of wings, they sliced my guards up in ways they never had been before. Their weapons are perfectly designed to attack and compromise in an attempt to kill.." The King went on, his eyes glowing with the iridescent memory of the small battle as he inhaled deeply.

"I don't care for my own safety, I'm worried about protecting my Kingdom. If they went as far as to wound me, how would they hurt my people? Especially those that are less fortunate.." The King muttered, insecurity plastered on his face before he took another long swig feeling the tingling effects of the crimson drink taking their toll upon him.

"You're a good King, so far Ender. I'm sure you'll work it out."

I feel bad for him, unfortunately. He had the same compassion and worry about his kingdom as I did my mother, whilst she was alive. When I was a child towards my mother. He feared for our safety like an unconditional unquestionable love. It was, charming to see him so shaken up.

"How can I help?" I asked, my mouth running faster than my mind as regret instantly pounced around in my head.

"You being here, and being truthful is more than enough for me. I appreciate you're cocky kindness and your transactional ways." He responded with a brief smile.

"Always chatting shit."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.4K 1.9K 32
How far are you willing to go for a taste of power? Through the eyes of an outsider, Phoenicia might seem like a peaceful, prosperous kingdom. But ta...
20.8K 531 35
You know the feeling when the whole world turns against you? When no one listens to you nor acknowledge you? And then in the end your all alone, well...
36 0 10
Three hundred and fifty years ago in Onrelbion, a land split into five kingdoms lived fae and humans. There were villages and towns and the humans an...
3.8K 609 34
A Fairytale Princess who has a penchant for getting into trouble. A Steampunk Inventor with a keen mind and mysterious origin. What will happen when...