Serious but Fun Love (a Nine...

By Xfohv_Eight_89

A story I May or May not finish making of Nine and Eight (from Xfohv) slowly forming a romantic relationship... More

Few quick notes
The beginning
Secret escape
The First Night
Unexpected meetups
That Morning
Feelings Change and Problems get worse
Thinking helps
New Official redesigns for the story

The Start of a Secret between Opposites

85 0 0
By Xfohv_Eight_89

Eight: Wait!

Nine stops in his tracks and looks back at Eight. 

Eight: Well to answer your question yes...I am single... 

Nine: Thanks for letting me know Eight face. 

Eight: And if you'd like well...I would love to go out with you sometime...

Nine blushes and tries to processes what had just happened.

Nine: Heh Heh- You- The most serious number AKA my complete opposite would love to go out on a date with ME?! 

Eight: Yeah, of course we can't let the others know! 

Nine: Well obviously! They'd never get of our backs if they found out! 

Eight: Exactly! Well see you tonight Nine.

Nine: Yeah see ya.

Nine heads to his place while Eight is left to question what she just did. She had asked Nine Out! She feels happy but worried about what she'll do, Nine was right they're complete opposites to each other! They're less balances than a weight on a fragile egg!

(Using Gacha Nox for official designs now! This is Eight)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.3M 236K 49
"Stop trying to act like my fiancée because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...
195K 2.2K 18
I have found an ideal life. I have a loving husband, no work and no danger. This is exactly what I wanted when I ran away and changed my identity. Bu...
255K 17.8K 55
ABHIMANYU RATHORE :- Rude , workaholic CEO of Rathore Empire .Devilesing hot , every girls drools over him .But loves his family to dearest . . SAKS...
524K 17.3K 122
Read and find out...