𝓑𝓑𝓐𝓦𝓛 𝓒𝓣𝓐𝓑𝓒 𝓧 𝓑𝓔...

By Tmante

This is my first book im not the best at writing for having no experience in such things but ill try my be... More

πŸ“’πŸ–‹οΈRequest page ( closed)
🌺im glad you're here Ash x reader
🌺Company -Grom x reader
πŸƒJester's affection - Chester x reader
πŸƒπŸŒΊNew year's wishes -Chester x reader
🌸Stunt show -janet x reader
🐍Tention -Byron x reader
1K
πŸ•ΉοΈgamer-Challeger colt x reader
im here for you -Chester x reader
siblings -Gus x reader
A vampire lover - mortis x reader
SILENT-Gray x reader
surge x male robo Reader
2k
Sweet -Mandy x reader
A/N
5K Reads
Cool Cat -Bibi x reader
stu x reader
Sandy x insom! reader
🌺Sandy x fem!reader
A/N
poco x male reader
max x reader
Edgar x fem artist reader
πŸƒπŸŒΊChester x fem!reader
πŸ‘ΎπŸŒΊ8 Bit x shy fem reader πŸŒΊπŸ‘Ύ
Fang x reader
QnA with tmante
phoenix crow x Reader
🎸Poco x fem!artist Reader
πŸ“’Facts about the book πŸ“’
🌊 Pool friends Buzz x Reader
➻β₯Crow headcanons
10k
Charlie x oc
Buster x fem reader hcs
A/N
jealous Edgar x reader
A/n -2
Lawrie headcanons
A/n
β˜†οΎŸβ .⁠*⁠ο½₯⁠q゚Draco Headcanons

πŸ‘Ύ8-bit x readerπŸ‘Ύ

496 7 5
By Tmante

Requested by Robophilic_Girl

As a games fan you always had this passion for playing games
When you herd of the brawl arcade you were eager to go and see .

You made your way to the arcade
Excited what it'll be like .Upon your arrival it was better than you expected.

It has everything, Literally a section for games a place to eat even
And many more.

And what best of it your best childhood friend works there brock .

He always calls in if you wanna play at the arcade. The first time you got there you were amazed by how big it was.

They had all the cool games Brock would always keep you updated about it

At one point he had introduced you to his buddies when he asked you to come play 8bit and rico they were two robots it wasn't wired to have robots as friends or to work with that's just how starr park is .

Still the gang has a perfect dynamic the two seemed ok unlike brock who was the exact definition if an extrovert but you didn't want to be judgemental,they can be the way they wanna be.

As the time passes you started to get used to the gang more you all would always play together and hang out .

The more you hang out the more you get attached to the group
Especially the one 8 bit .

Although he doesn't talk much unless when he's talked to . You did try to talk to him sometimes and thought nice of him .

One time he actually laughed while in your company as you told a joke
It was cute the sound of his laughter got stuck in your mind you adored it .

Everytime you look at him You loved the fact about him that he was so small and adorable his cyan eyes perfect matches his blue face .

It was at this point you realized that you were in love . You were thinking to tell him .

You thought it might be too early so you decided it might need a bit more time .

That's when he started to change towards you He sometimes just stares at you quietly or at times he doesn't react at all , sometimes he keeps on looking at you as if he was angry .

wich really makes you think if you did something wrong...

You did ask his friends if something happened but they said there was
Nothing happening at the moment.
As they asked why you did tell them that you wanted to confess something.

"I would tell you to go tell him but hes uh ..." Started brock

"Hes uh ....he's a bit rough to get to.. think of a hard candy or a jawbreaker but even tougher...
Or that at least what i can say ..." Said brock as rico nodded approvingly.

"Oh..."

"Yeah ,so are still willing to do it?"

"I think so ... Maybe i can get through to him ?"you replied.

The two agreed to help you and set up something and plan for it .
Hopefully the work would pay off.

A while after ...

The two had managed to get him to meet you

But the reaction if what happened was a total opposite of what you wanted .

"Is this a joke ?"

" What no of course not "

"Your always there you're always with me you're always here annoying me"

"Just what is the meaning of this huh!? Your supposed to say you love me or something?"

" I ...."

" Well then I'll have you know that.."

"I HATE YOU " he yelled in frustration.

You didn't feel so good after hearing this , you felt horrible . It sounds as of all the courage were kept with his arcade body were for this very moment.

A bitter sensation hit you in th very core ,you couldn't bear with it .
The shock of the very moment made you feel like throwing up .

You shook your head for second and nodded.

"... "

" I - ..."

"I gotta go "

This was the only thing you said before you left running

"Not cool dude , not cool . " brock responded before he left the scene
Probably trying to catch to you making sure you're ok . Leaving rico and 8bit behind.

"...".

Rico looked at him quietly

"What ! " said 8bit angrily.

He didn't say anything he just eyed him and had left too .

The tiny arcade machine left alone
standing with nothing to do . He had retreated back to his place too .

He didn't know what to feel he was upset he was angry . He never cared about anything love related but why does this one makes him feel awful .

" Why don't they understand..." he cried.

.....
.....

You had never set foot in the arcade after what happened.maybe he doesn't want your presence, maybe you don't want to see him anymore.

It was heartbreaking to you that phrase still echoes in your mind coldly.

As the time passess things didn't get any better.

Although the group tried to Cheer you up the best they could .brock as your buddy kept on giving you regular visits ,along side rico who also asked piper to help you a bit in this rejection situation since she has a secsseful relation of her own .

Sometimes she even brings some of the tasty sweets she bakes.to help boost your mood .

Seeing thier combined efforts to cheer you really warmed your heart.But the soon you remember it makes you feel worse.

"But... How did you know where i .."

"Lucky guess.. can i come in ?"

You stepped back a bit allowing him in .

" Anything i can help you with?"

"Yes i need to talk to you about what happened"

"Oh .... That .... Why you didn't have to come all the way here ". You said as you sat on the couch.

"No .... I wanted it to be private...last thing i want is them making a fuss about it ".

" I see.." replied y/n.

"Look , i - i might've been a jerk ...
Well um ....way more than that Im sorry that i lashed at you like that before.

It was all just overwhelming i ... Im sorry i really am sorry and I'll make it up to you ok ? "

You nodded

"So are we cool now ? " he asked

" Yeah ..."

" Great !"

He sat there quietly next to you only shorter you felt something on your hand you shift your eyes to it

he tried to approach his hand slowly towards yours . You had blushed a bit after this .

" uh... if you wanted to hold hands Why didn't you ask for it ?" You questioned.

" I was nervous to ask you ....but can we?".

" Its okay "

His expression changed to happiness as he put his hand onto yours holding it gently . Regardless of how big his hands was it made you feel fuzzy when you held yours .

" But this is just for you,and no one else none! Got that ?" He stated

"Heh okay i won't tell anyone..."

" Very well then....i Love you y/n"

Hearing his words made you feel even fuzzier you face all red it felt you would explode any second.

" a-ah ..."

" Well i - i ... I love you too!"

He giggles a bit your reaction and assured you it was okay .the important thing is now you don't have to carry that wieght of sadness upon you ever again.

A/n

So this is just something that uh wanted to say because i think it has too be here .
Originally this story was supposed to be on two parts .but since it might take a while i changed the plot a bit im still planning to post the 2 nd one but as a "alternative scenario" rather than a part two cuz it no longer fits as a pt2
Also im also posting another request soon today so look forward to it

Ps: also this story was supposed to include a *cough* moment thing ( just a kiss actually ) but i thought to replace it for a something else ( 8 bit restes his head on your chest feeling your heartbeat going fast as heck but I wasn't sure how to fit it in so im sorry again everybody.
Still i will include it on the alt scenario thing

And now for a last thing
Have a good day everyone

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.9K 190 24
COMPLETED Hello welcome to my one shot book of male characters x female Reader I'm new to all this so plz cut me some slack...I will occasionally do...
120K 1.5K 44
I do not own the art in this book! Exactly what the title says!! Sorry if they are a little crappy this is my first fan fiction ever!! Love all of yo...
490K 14.1K 31
(This book is 100% completed!) My first story guys! Let me know what you think! Highest ranks cause eh why not: #2 in bendyxreader #9 in bendyandthei...
387K 7.3K 34
Simply a book full of mini-stories with everyone's favorite Slashers! Come comment and have fun, criticisms are accepted, and so are suggestions! Req...