The Hole

By feliciazx

A fan-fiction of AVA/AVM made by Felicia. Once there was a computer. Inside that computer, 5 stick figures li... More

Part 1 - Wake Up, TSC
Part 2 - The Hole
Part 3 - The Kidnapping
Part 4 - The Hole Is Dangerous
Part 6 - The Secret Date
Part 7 - What Happened To Green?
Part 8 - The Liquid And Talk
Part 9 - Anger
Part 10 - The Plans
Part 11 - The Dumb Decision
Part 12 - Red Is Gone
Part 13 - The House
Part 14 - Trapped
Part 15 - Try To Escape
Part 16 - Death
Part 17 - Be Quick
Part 18 - Saving
Part 19 - Going Home
Part 20 - The End?
Part 21 - ???
- After Talk -

Part 5 - The Night

267 7 0
By feliciazx

- Dun, dun, dun, du du du, dun ,daaaan.. Green mutters.
It's late at night and the others have gone to sleep while Green stayed up. They don't know about it but he isn't just staying up because of the hole. No, he had heard other strange sounds before they even discovered the hole. He wanted to find out what it was, maybe it would happen today. Suddenly a noise comes from the other side of the house. With no hesitation he stands up and sneaks to the other side of the wall. It's dark and he can't see that clearly. But there are 2 people there. It seems like they are holding hands? But before he could even think more of it someone knocks him and he falls into someone's arms.
- You guys are really stupid, huh? A dark, male voice whispers.
The pain is so insane that no words come out of his mouth.
- I'll let you be here, I won't take you and your friends to my lab, not yet, but I still have to do something to make things more fun, you know? The person says.
The face is hidden in a black hoodie. He takes out a syringe with ocean blue liquid.
- This doesn't hurt, or at least not as much as my other stuff, the person says before he sticks Green with the needle in his arm.
With that Green falls unconscious. The person leaves the syringe out besides Green.
- You're lucky.. The person says before they turn around and goes back into the hole.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3K 62 6
Basically an AU where the planets are adult humans who work together (the moons are mostly teenagers, while the dwarf planets are young adults) (Cove...
15.2K 161 9
they will mostly contain smutt I asure
418K 6.5K 80
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
597K 21.6K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...