Mothers Wrath

By NamekaseNaruto

Kushina lived through to raise Her son. What happens when Naruto sole precious person is his mother? What sor... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
29
30
31

28

394 6 1
By NamekaseNaruto

Sasuke strolled through the passages of the Hokage tower, heading towards the office of the Godaime Hokage. He was going to meet the woman over her proposed job offer for him. He hadn't spoken to Naruto since the blond returned from Kumogakure, but the blond hadn't lingered around for too long as he had departed once more with the sister to the Kazekage.

He wasn't in a hurry to speak to the blond nevertheless, he could use some fresh air away from Naruto. With Naruto, it was always oppression, always playing 'follow the leader.'

He wanted to do something for himself for once, and his mother wasn't against the idea.

Sasuke knocked at the door to the office of Tsunade.

"Come in."

Sasuke could hear the clear voice of the Godaime Hokage.

Without wasting any time to gather his thoughts, Sasuke entered the office.

The Godaime Hokage wasn't alone-she was with her trusted assistant-Shizune. Sasuke's eyes lingered on the black-haired woman for a couple of seconds before he turned his focus towards the blonde sitting behind the big desk of responsibility.

At this time, Sasuke didn't see himself sitting behind that desk. He wanted to do something about his clan first and he needed to sort out a few things first. But his mother wanted him to push for it.

He knew that Naruto had no interest in becoming Hokage. For Naruto, it was possibly that he didn't want to take the responsibility he would fail to fulfil when the time came for sacrifices.

But Sasuke was still certain that if the opportunity represented itself, Naruto would take the chance to become Hokage. It would give him a more level field to play his games with other people and he could get what he wanted easily.

Although he would not admit it, Naruto was a bit of a convenient person.

Tsunade would have to choose her successor though, and she would certainly not choose the blond when knowing what he valued the most. Unless she suddenly died and the responsibility to electing a new Kage was up to the council, then Naruto could get a chance to play his tricks on them.

If it came to that, Naruto would win that battle. He loved playing tricks and pulling the strings on people.

Admittedly, Sasuke agreed with his mother when it came to the fact that despite everything, Naruto could make a great Hokage. Of course, he would never admit that to the blond.

Naruto would get funny thoughts if he said that.

"Sasuke." Tsunade started calmly. "I wasn't expecting to see you. Do you need a mission?"

He normally went with Naruto on what to do, but she had come to understand that he didn't like just sitting within the Uchiha compound without anything to do. The Uchiha had trained to become strong and he wanted to fight to test that power as well as do something. Just sitting around could get someone to lose it. But if he thought like Naruto, he wouldn't have a problem with boredom.

The Uzumaki was a mask of curious things. Tsunade really wished she could just get into his head one day and just take a look to see what was inside of him. She wanted to know what really went inside that head and how it was able to think the way it does.

Sasuke was a different subject. He was simple but that simplicity was the thing that made things difficult. As Naruto has admitted himself, controlling the Uchiha isn't the easiest thing to do, and he seemed to fear that the Uchiha was prone to manipulation, perhaps it had to do with his personality.

That was why he felt the need to keep a close eye on him to avoid someone trying anything on him.

"I'm not looking for a mission." Sasuke said. "But if you have one that is interesting, I won't turn it down. I could use something to let loose some steam."

Tsunade raised an eyebrow, but did not ask what was wrong. She hasn't spoken to him since he returned from Kumo and Naruto only came here to give her his report and a message from the Mizukage before saying that h was leaving for Sunagakure since Gaara said he wanted to speak to him.

"What can I do for you?" The slug princess asked.

"If your offer of joining Anbu still stands, I will be happy to take it." Sasuke said firmly.

His brother had been in Anbu and he was interested to see how that would be like that. From what he knew, Anbu did dangerous missions and that was something that he wanted to do. He was only going to pair with Naruto now when they were going out to fight the Akatsuki or if there was something troublesome they had to handle, if not, he was going to do his own thing.

It would not be so bad being Anbu.

At least he hoped so. Itachi had said it taught him so many things, and he was hoping that it was going to be the same for him.

"What brought this on?" Tsunade asked.

Sasuke shook his head. "Nothing: I was always going to think about it. Besides, I need to get away from Naruto's shadow if I am going to establish myself. It won't do any favour to the Uchiha if I allow his shadow to consume me. I am going to be Clan head in the near future, I need to be prepared, experienced and with a reputation."

Tsunade smiled; this was unexpected but a good thing nevertheless.

"I will get the paperwork ready and someone will pick you up for your training." Tsunade tried to conceal her happiness as she responded.

"What training?" Sasuke asked, with a slightly confused look on his face.

"Anbu training." Tsunade said with a smile. "I don't think Naruto taught you anything about the black ops. You must go through its training if you're going to do well in your missions. We need disciplined people who will be able to take order without questions. I mean that Sasuke, if you question things, you're out. If I order you to do something, don't ask me for the merits of the action, just do it."

"Are you saying I should follow orders blindingly?" Sasuke more or less demanded from the Hokage.

Tsunade sharpened her eyes. "No: that isn't what I am saying. I'm saying I don't allow insubordination in Anbu. Something like that tone you just used now. If you want to become Anbu, you will treat me as your commander in chief, not your friend, not some woman you show some little respect. The moment you stop respecting me, you question my rule. We cannot have that in Anbu. Since Anbu report directly to me, I need people I can trust and depend on. If I cannot trust you, I cannot allow you to continue being at Anbu. There is a way of things: you must follow it. You will learn that when they take you through your training." The Godaime paused. "Is there anything else?"

Sasuke shook his head.

"Good." Tsunade said.

She considered asking the Uchiha if Naruto had said anything concerning Sunagakure but she shook it off. She could ask about it on another day.

"Why does not Naruto fear the Akatsuki? He knows they are after him, and yet he doesn't have a problem in travelling alone. I told him that it was for his own safety that he travels with someone else who can fight alongside him should he comes across them, but he was dismissive of the idea."

Sasuke didn't find that odd-it was something like Naruto. Even he wouldn't want anyone to be with him.

"Naruto believes in his strength and has no shortage of confidence. But if he's being like this, he has something planned up. It is likely he is waiting for something. With someone alongside him, no one can approach him."

That made Tsunade curious.

"Who could he be waiting for?"

Sasuke shrugged.

He had an idea from what his brother told him, but he wasn't going to tell the Godaime Hokage. It would just raise more questions and if the blond didn't tell her, then it wasn't his business to tell. Besides, he has already said too much anyway.

"I see." Tsunade said, drawing a thoughtful look on her face. "You can leave now. Once I get your paperwork, they will come for you."

"Can't I just go to them? It would be less troublesome that way..." Sasuke said.

"Do you know who is going to come for you or where they are even located?" Tsunade asked curiously.

"Naruto knows the village's layout like it is the back of his house. He can walk around the streets with his eyes closed and just half of his senses working and would find what he is looking for." Sasuke didn't need to add because of that, he had also come to possess some knowledge with regards to the village's layout.

Tsunade wasn't the least surprised.

"Just go, Sasuke." She said in a dismissive tone.

Sunagakure

Temari finally allowed herself an intake of oxygen with all her might as she stopped at the village entrance.

Traveling with Naruto was brutal because the blond didn't do too many stops, he was focused on the goal ahead and he had said he didn't want to linger around the desert for far too long because you never knew when a storm was going to brew.

As they walked through the streets of the Hidden Sand, Temari couldn't help but eye the blond out the corner of her eyes: she was still surprised that he had chosen to come back with her just to talk to Gaara simply because he had asked her.

There had to be something, Naruto wasn't that kind of person who did things on a whim or just because someone appealed to him.

Well, she wasn't going to complain about it. She knew he was a capable person and would no doubt help them through difficult situations. He always did seem to have the answers to everything.

"I thought you were a person who says her thoughts loud and firmly." Naruto said, his narrowed eyes meeting Temari's.

The blonde didn't look away after being caught staring, she stared back at him before she responded. "There is nothing in my head that I want to tell you."

"I doubt that: I can guess what you're thinking now."

Temari frowned.

She hated that part about him, but she didn't help matters with her expressions. Naruto was good at reading facial expressions and she wasn't good at wearing masks. She has been around him for far too long. When she was going to learn?

Oh, right, she had dismissed the idea because she hated being fake.

"Keep guessing, but don't tell me." Temari said. "Come on; let us go to my house first. You need some rest and something to eat. We left Konoha yesterday and only rested during the night, because it wasn't safe to cross the desert at night."

Naruto shook his head.

"I must return to Konoha the moment I finish speaking to Gaara. Once I'm done with him, I will avoid travelling through the desert and teleport directly into the Fire country's borders. There are still things I must sort in Konoha before we take the fight to the Akatsuki."

Temari wasn't going to get into an argument with him; she merely nodded and led him towards the Kazekage tower.

When they arrived, Baki was with the Kazekage. He was standing on Gaara's right, hands folded behind his back, with a stern expression masking his face.

Gaara was the first to speak. "Naruto. I was surprised when I received Temari's message. I thought it would take a while for you to get back to me, considering how much of a busy person you are."

The blond Uzumaki sat down as Gaara spoke. Once he was comfortable, he spoke.

"Your dear sister was very persuasive. I thought not to disappoint her by delaying my visit. Besides, if I had not come here, it was likely going to take some time. Once I return to Konoha, the focus will be on the Akatsuki and their dreams."

He would not have the chance to play around with anyone else. The problem of the Akatsuki was a major one that threatened his very existence and since they were on the move, he could not help matters. He had to pull his weight to stop them from getting his life. He had to stop them from trying to destabilize the Elemental Nations.

He needed this world to be calm or else there would be trouble. The seeds of war were being planted every day and everywhere. If other Jinchuriki were taken and only he remained, it would not take a second for someone to plant doubts in Konoha's innocence in the whole matter. Someone could say that it has been Konoha's doing all along.

The other villages would turn on them.

Whilst he may be forced to flee Konoha if something like that happens, there was no doubt that Naruto would enter the war.

Yes, he would put on a mask and decimate battlefields in a quest to reduce the human population. It wouldn't even be a problem if he could wipe out all shinobi involved in the war. It would take many years for the nations to regroup, and by then, his print would be all over the each nation.

Gaara smiled.

"I'm glad even my sister can be persuasive." The Kazekage almost sounded sarcastic when he said that, but it wasn't his intention. He truly didn't believe that Naruto came here because his sister had a way with words, but at the same time, if his sister hadn't said anything, he wouldn't be here.

"Tsunade told me of how the Akatsuki took away the Tailed-Beast away from you." Naruto said. "Have you seen the humanoid creature they used to seal the Bijuu? Or even heard of it from anywhere in legends stories?"

Gaara shook his head. "It was my first time seeing it."

Naruto nodded.

He would have to consult with the Kyubbi about this. If this thing could take in Bijuu and was being controlled by the Rinnegan, then the Bijuu had to know something about it. Its history goes back to the legends of the Sage of Six paths. Naruto knew the Bijuu was not just a force of nature that was made of nothing but chakra and hatred for humans.

The hatred for humans was something that happened because of the actions of humans. It was safe to say that most Bijuu didn't like humans for their treatment of Bijuu.

They were nothing more than weapons for power, weapons they could use in their wars.

But Bijuu had a will, they had thoughts. They were alive and have been living for far longer than possibly shinobi. For humans to be dismissive of their existence and treat them as nothing more than mindless masses of chakra was naïve and the height of human ignorance.

Naruto pitied humans sometimes.

But their arrogance led them to believe that they controlled the world. That they were the superior creatures. Surely, it was like that, but humans were foolish. They were destroying this world little by little. How much blood has this world drank, how many humans has it been forced to bury inside its gut? It was all because of human foolishness.

Humans might be superior in some ways, but Naruto had reason to believe that humans were not the first to grace this world. Of course he didn't go as far as to question how humans became, but when looking at things, there was enough reason to say that humans just came over and started to assume control.

Without the trees, land and water, humans wouldn't survive in this world. The survival of humans was tied to nature. So for one to be one with the world, you had to be one with nature. Perhaps that was why Senjutsu was powerful and it wasn't something that you could just learn yourself. As far as Naruto was concerned, the summons taught sage jutsu.

"Do you think it knows something?" Gaara asked.

"I won't know unless I try asking." Naruto responded calmly.

He didn't want to commit to anything.

It was nevertheless important that they find out what the Akatsuki was planning. This was a major breakthrough.

Without Gaara's information, he wouldn't even know where to look. His planning was correct, he hadn't made the wrong choice in leaving Gaara alone when he knew that the Akatsuki was moving towards him. The redhead was alive, and back in the hot seat. There was no harm done but something valuable being gained.

"What is that you really wish to discuss with me, Gaara?" Naruto asked. "I had my reasons for doing what I did with your previous council, but I have already told you that I don't have any desire to manipulate you to gain control over the Hidden Sand. I would prefer it if you handled village matters on your own. You're the leader of this village, and to fully mature on that role, to tackle bigger things; you must be able to handle what is inside your village."

There were bigger things coming along in the near future and it wouldn't work well if he was not surrounded by competent Kages. They had to be able to step out and not only solve any matters arising within to be able to handle the bigger matters that included other villages; matters that could result in war if not handled not carefully.

Besides, there were bigger villages in the Elemental Nations that required a lot more effort from him.

"I understand that. Nevertheless, I will need your assistance in some things. I cannot deny that your input is something that I would value if it were offered. On other issues that relates to the outside, I'd like to keep the channel open for cooperation." Gaara said. "Not only that, but Suna is honestly the weakest amongst the Elemental Nations. Our standing is evidently low and our opinion will hardly matter. I want to help this village grow enough to be self-sufficient without having to heavily rely on Konoha and the Wind Daimyo. I already have plans, but I believe that you can strengthen those plans."

"Interesting. For now and the next couple of years, Sunagakure will remain weak. However, if things are handled carefully you can become stronger and compete with other nations. I'll give you a couple of hints: change the current system in your academy, replace it with something strong in order to produce top shinobi. For that, I can give you a detailed plan; this country is not great for farming, meaning you rely on food from neighbouring countries..."

The blond paused, and took out a scroll.

"I will go over what is inside that scroll, if you have questions, you will ask. This will also take some time, so, you may want to sit, Baki."

Later

Outskirts of Konoha

Naruto stopped moving when he sensed something. He had been running through the forest, in a hurry to get back to the Leaf. It was already getting late and he needed to hurry home, or else he would end up missing dinner with his mother.

The blond Uzumaki landed down on the ground before speaking.

"Who is there?" He asked calmly.

He didn't like being followed, especially by someone he didn't know about. It was a problem for him when things like this happened. Well, it was a little okay, as it appeared that the person wasn't looking likely to attack him. In fact, the person appears to have been just observing him.

Zetsu's head formed from the tree's trunk before he spoke.

"Uzumaki Naruto." He started calmly, "I have been watching you for a long time."

"For what reason?" Naruto asked.

This was an interesting experience.

This was the first time he was seeing the plant like creature. It was definitely not human and that raised many questions but he did not entertain them. What he was curious about was how the black creature was able to keep an eye on him when he did not know anything about it.

"You interest me." Black Zetsu responded calmly. "You and I are a lot alike. Nevertheless, this isn't the time for that. Today, we succeeded in taking the Two-tails... since the Three Tails has no Jinchuriki, taking it will be easy. Our focus now is on both Iwa's Jinchuriki. We will get them and soon we will be moving towards you for the Kyubi. I hope then, you and I can talk. Until then, Uzumaki Naruto."

The plant like creature vanished.

Naruto looked at the place the thing had appeared from before shaking his head.

It was good that he kept most thoughts to himself.

Without thinking about anything, else, Naruto took off towards Konoha.

Naruto's House

Naruto was sitting inside his study, working on a few things-the Akatsuki to be precise. He was concerned about the organization's movements.

It was moving far faster than he had thought it would. Konoha has so far managed to take out Sasori and Itachi was out of the picture because of his death. One could not say the organization was weakened because of it. To weaken it, they would have to attack its leader. The one who was pulling the strings for the Jinchuriki to be hunted had to be the one with the plan.

With information from Itachi, Naruto knew who the real leader was but he wasn't concerned about Obito. He was certain that even if Obito came to an end, Pain would continue with the agenda.

Obito was already handled; he didn't have to worry about him.

What he had to worry about was Pain.

The Rinnegan was something of an unknown force. He could not think of ways he had to go out the powerful doujutsu. A visit to Amegakure was on the cards, but just to be on the safe side of things, he would have to move out with Jiraiya.

The door to the study opened, forcing Naruto to look up.

Yugao looked at the littered desk for a moment before her eyes met with Naruto's.

"Something wrong?"

Naruto shook his head.

"Not particularly. But, there have been some developments that have caused me to rethink a couple of things. I was running on the view that there was time to set up a few things. However, I no longer have the luxury to work around things. I must now focus on the Akatsuki because they will be moving towards me soon."

Yugao showed her surprise.

She thought the organization had only captured just Suna's Bijuu and that the blond would be the last. That would give him time to go on his parade and still manage them. However, if he was saying they were going to move on him soon, that meant that they had already made a move on others.

"What have they done?"

"Made movements." Naruto responded vaguely. "Tell me, does it make me a bad person that I do not care about what the Akatsuki is planning? I just want to project my life, the security around here. I don't really care about the other Jinchuriki."

Yugao blinked in surprise; it was the kind of question that she did not expect from the blond Uzumaki. Yugao didn't expect the blond to ask something like that. Naruto didn't talk about his moral values, whether he was good or evil, he didn't care about those things.

His mother didn't even entertain the subject with him because she knew which line he followed.

"Not necessarily." Yugao said with a shrug of her shoulders. "Are you trying to become a good person, who will be liked by all, Naruto? Maybe a hero of some kind?"

"That isn't funny." Naruto said in a flat tone. "I'm only curious about the thin line between good and bad, right and wrong. It has become relevant if I'm going to successfully deal with the Mizukage. But you're not going to help me with this. You always have a reason for coming here, what is it this time?"

"Have you spoken to Mikoto?"

Naruto shook his head.

"No; not since I left for Kiri. I'm guessing she knows by now and has confronted you."

"She did." Yugao said.

It was something that she didn't want to get into detail over, but she knew it wasn't over. They would still have to talk things out, if she was going to do it with Naruto. She could not avoid the woman forever.

She did wish their last conversation had gone a little better though. It was going to make things awkward and perhaps difficult when they do speak.

Yugao still had to navigate through this phase first. If Naruto decided that he didn't want to go through it, she would have to forget about it. She would not rape him just to force him to get into a relationship with her. She would have to look elsewhere.

"I see..." Naruto adopted a thoughtful look on his face. "I will see her tomorrow."

A few moments of silence settled in before Yugao asked.

"Where do we stand, Naruto?"

Naruto pushed his chair slightly back from his desk and leaned back. He gave Yugao a firm stare as he asked.

"Where do you want us to stand, Yugao? I have given things some thought, but just to be on the safe side of things, I would rather not do anything reckless. Of course, saying that, I don't mean to say I'm closing the chapter. So, my question still stands."

Yugao stared for a long minute before responding. "I know you don't really love me, but I hope to turn that 'fondness' to turn into love one day..." She stated. "Am I allowed to do as I please to show you what I want?"

"Whatever you want, Yugao."

The former Anbu operative nodded.

She then slowly walked over to Naruto; she stood in the space between his chair and the desk-the space he had created when he moved back. For a moment, she looked hesitant. It was for a moment though. The woman inched closer to the blond and spread her legs a bit, before sitting on his lap, facing him directly.

Yugao placed her hands on his chest.

It was a gentle touch.

Naruto didn't make any immediate movements. The other day, it was him making a move and now it was her. Well, she is a former Anbu-that came with boldness. He would certainly be surprised if she acted all shy and all.

Their eyes met for a long minute before Naruto finally moved his hands.

He did not hurry as he grabbed Yugao's butt with both hands. He pressed on a bit before moving them upwards. They slid inside Yugao's shirt, but he only wrapped them around her waist.

Yugao leaned closer and closer.

Slowly, perhaps purposefully, but Naruto did not rush her.

It was building the excitement inside his blood streams.

Finally, Yugao stopped, and that was when she could feel his breath. She closed her eyes, and tried to listen to the sound of his heartbeat.

It wasn't racing, but yet not beating normally. He was calm, not acting like a sex slaved teenage body. Yet, the change in the heartbeat showed that he was excited or at least getting there.

It was probably the latter.

The gears were changing slowly.

Yugao left her thoughts when Naruto suddenly pulled her closer, using his hands on her waist. His lips captured hers, but he paused for a moment before eventually kissing her-it was slow and gentle, not hurried in any manner.

It came to an end a few moments later.

"You're killing me. This excitement is only building on the stress of over the past couple of years I haven't been doing this. You don't need to be gentle with me."

Naruto hands moved up to Yugao's back, gently caressing her. Yugao closed her eyes once more, enjoying the feeling.

For a moment, it stopped and she opened her eyes, with a questioning look on her face.

Naruto just smiled.

"This is going to be a long night and this house is a bit small. I prefer to take it somewhere safe..." The moment those words left his mouth, the two vanished from the study.

They appeared in a very familiar room to Naruto-this was the room he has done all kind of things with Mikoto. He did use this bed for this purpose only, but when he does move in here permanently, it would also be used for resting after a long day.

Yugao looked around-she realized they were in the Senju Compound.

She turned back to Naruto. "Is this were you satisfy Mikoto?" She asked, but the tone of her voice left a question mark: it was difficult to tell if she was just bitter or mad about it.

With what Mikoto has taught him, Naruto knew enough not to answer that question. Yugao's tone didn't even tempt him to think about what he does with the Uchiha.

The blond Uzumaki just strengthened his hold on her waist, slamming her body into his before speaking, whilst staring into her eyes. "This is where we are going to start something...I don't know what, nor can I explain the feeling, but if my mother is firm on it, this is going to be our room."

Yugao stared back.

"Won't I be sharing it with Mikoto?" She asked in a firm tone. "I spoke to her, and I got the feeling that to her it was more than just the sex. If I could tell that, you should also know that as well."

Naruto's mask didn't break-he knew it was something much more to Mikoto. He just didn't want to think about it because of the consequences that would follow if it became public knowledge.

But he knew.

"Must you bring her up now?" Naruto asked, not wanting to deal with the Mikoto issue. "It is just you and me, with no one else here. We have the compound to ourselves; must we talk about that issue?"

Yugao wrapped her hands around Naruto's neck.

She pulled him closer, as she leaned over as well. Her lips were just inches away from his left ear as she whispered.

"Promise me we will talk about it tomorrow morning. I don't want to leave it just hanging over our shoulders. We must deal with it."

"You have a deal." Naruto whispered back.

Yugao smiled slightly before taking a bite of Naruto's ear. Her tongue slit through her teeth before she licked the edges of his ear playfully. As her gentle tongue ran from his ear through his cheek, Naruto felt the excitement building through his spine, causing the skin to shiver slightly.

Yugao finally reached his lips before she locked with his. Her eyes closed, as she ventured into a blissful tag with Naruto's lips. She did not devour him like a mad beast despite the trembling excitement she felt coursing through her body; she kept it gentle and passionate for about a couple of minutes.

When they separated, her hands left Naruto's neck, she raised them up.

Naruto didn't need to be told what to do, he helped her take off her shirt. The blond threw it down the cold floor before removing his own without Yugao's help.

Once that was done, Yugao's pants slid down as well. Naruto followed her example shortly before they walked towards the bed. Naruto pulled her closer as his hands shifted behind her. He undid her bra before removing it.

Yugao pulled the blond towards the bed before pushing him onto it. Slowly, she slid on top of him. At that time, Naruto pulled her closer; his hands were quick to massage her bust.

Yugao jolted slightly as she felt something hit her.

"I thought your gears moved slowly."

"On this occasion, I'm a little more excited than usual."

The Following morning

Naruto found himself sitting on the edge of the bed, staring down at the floor. His nudity didn't concern him, nor the cold that came along with the morning.

Behind the blond, Yugao was sound asleep, her naked body hidden under crimson sheets. He had nearly left the house to return home thinking he had overslept. It was how things usually were with Mikoto.

After every night of ecstasy, he had to rush home before anyone notices he was away. Sometimes it was both who had to make the haste and silent return to their beds - it was the case when they came here for a night of bliss.

The secrecy in their relationship forced that kind of behaviour.

It would not be good if his mother went to his room and found him away. He didn't want his mother to think he was sleeping outside. Besides, if she asked questions, he wouldn't be able to tell her the truth.

That would force him to lie.

Naruto didn't want to get used to lying to his mother.

It was always a pain when he had to hide the truth from her.

When Yugao stirred slowly, Naruto turned his head to look at her.

it was only for a moment before he went back to his staring contest with the floor.

When did things come to this point in his life? When he came back to the Hidden Leaf, he didn't think that he would find himself waking up with a woman beside him or even having a drinking contest with former colleagues in Anbu. He was doing it nevertheless.

It was truly a dramatic change, but somehow it felt natural.

His mother would say it is what happens when you start growing up. Naruto knew where it started though. If not for Mikoto, he would not have been here. He wouldn't have even thought of sleeping with Yugao or even discussing marrying her with his mother.

Because that woman had penetrated through his personal barriers, he was becoming a normal person.

There no longer was anything that set him apart from other people: he was truly becoming human.

Yet, the change wasn't so bad. He could say that he could start to live life and his mother approved of these changes. In fact, she was discovering her happiness once more. It wasn't so bad.

Yugao's right hand moved within the sheets as she tried to look for Naruto as she couldn't feel his warmth. She didn't want to open her eyes, but when she couldn't feel him so she was forced to slowly open them.

She blinked when she didn't see him but her senses quickly felt him from behind. When she tried to turn around, her body hurt slightly causing her to groan. She forced herself to turn around without leaving the sheets-she still had to protect her modesty. She was very much aware that she wasn't wearing anything.

Yugao smiled happily when she saw the blond's back, and a bit of his butt. The last part was what was making her smile; the memories of the night they shared. It had been beautiful. She wasn't going to compare it with her past experiences, but that had been something else.

"Naruto." Yugao started in a slightly tired tone.

She felt like cuddling, but she doubted the blond was the kind who did that.

"Why are up so early?"

Naruto turned his head slightly to face Yugao before responding. "I woke up early to wake you up so that you can return home before Sasuke wakes up." He said.

There was mild amusement in his tone.

Yugao blinked before giggling quietly. "Is that what you have to do with Mikoto?"

Naruto nodded. "I was surprised with myself. I stopped myself when I realized that I didn't have to sneak around. Mother won't ask questions, there is nothing to hide."

"How does it feel?"

Naruto shrugged. "I'm used to keeping secrets, but this does change things." He said. "We should return home though. I don't want to worry mother."

Yugao closed her eyes for a moment as she gathered her thoughts. She held out her hand, grabbing his arm firmly.

"We still need to talk about this and Sasuke's mother. You're still seeing her, and I don't like the thought of sharing you."

Naruto wanted to remind Yugao that it was Mikoto who was sharing him. He has been involved with the Uchiha and Yugao was only appearing now. She was the one causing things to shift.

"I really don't know how I am going to deal with the situation." Naruto said. "But I will talk to Mikoto..."

He paused.

"Still, I think I have enough energy for two." He meant that as a joke.

"I want you all to myself." Yugao said firmly. "Besides, you don't have a future with Mikoto. But you have a future with me. I'm still young, we will grow old together. Not only that, you have to live in secret with her and I'm going to be Uzumaki one day."

Naruto didn't say anything.

"Naruto what will happen if you knock her up?" Yugao asked.

Naruto blinked a little caught off-guard by the question.

"What?"

"I'm just saying; things will become even more complicated if something like that happens..." It would be bad news to her because then, Mikoto would always be a part of Naruto's life and even if Kushina does get angry, it won't be for long because she would have to quickly forgive Mikoto for the sake of her grandchild.

A selfish part of her didn't want that to happen.

"I would not let it happen." Naruto said with a shake of his head.

"Have you been protecting yourself? We didn't last night and you didn't even say anything about it."

As an Anbu, Yugao was always protected, but she has stopped protecting herself since she was no longer even active.

Naruto blinked. "I think if you had caught me a couple of months ago, I would have been asking you what I was protecting myself from..." The blond said, in a slightly amused tone. "I don't know, but I don't think we have. Really, I'm not that experienced, so I've never even considered that something like that could happen."

Yugao stared at him.

"Are you kidding me?"

Naruto stared back.

He was dead serious.

"You're unbelievable, but I shouldn't be surprised." Yugao shook her head. "Let us hope you haven't knocked her up already. Anyway, I hope you will be careful from now on. I'm not going to fool myself into thinking that you're going to end things with her just like that. I guess I should also thank her. Last night was magical because of her." She said with a wide smile.

Training Ground 7

Two Hours Later

Naruto was standing in front of the large gates that separated him and the Kyubi. The said Bijuu had its eyes closed, laying in darkness as if it didn't know he was in its presence.

"What do you want?" The Kyubi asked without opening its eyes.

"I have questions." Naruto said before slowly walking past the bars of the cell.

The Kyubi's eyes snapped open when he did that, but Naruto didn't pay it mind. He just jumped atop of the Bijuu's head and settled in a meditative position.

"For some reason, I find it very easy to meditate when I'm in here. Perhaps it has something to do with the natural side of you. Sure, you're full of hate for humans, but your chakra has certain qualities that have life. When I focus on that chakra, I feel its rough warmth."

"You insult me, brat." Kurama said in a slightly disgusted tone.

This wasn't the first time that Naruto has been within the cell, and talking to him atop of his head. When he wants to meditate, he always ends up in here and the first time had been because he simply could not remain standing in the water, so he had to settle on something, and that something was him. Kurama had thought of squashing the blond the last time he was here.

Naruto had fell asleep on his head.

Yes, he was that comfortable beside him. There was no fear that he would try to take over his body. The blond believed they had an understanding of their situation. It just made Kurama curious. there hasn't been any human who viewed him in such a manner, so much that he was even willing to take a nap beside him.

Other humans trembled in fear at the mention of his name. His mere appearance would make them shit themselves, but Naruto was comfortable enough to meditate and sleep beside him.

A strange human.

"What do you want, Naruto?"

"Need you ask? You know exactly why I am here." Naruto said in a calm tone. "The Rinnegan is connected to the Sage of Six Paths. This humanoid creature that has nine eyes, and one opened after a Bijuu is sealed within it is controlled by someone with a Rinnegan. The nine eyes would represent the Bijuu. We, Uzumaki were rather famous for inventing Fuinjutsu powerful enough to seal Bijuu into a human, but this isn't a Jinchuriki. It is something else that we don't even know about.

I have reasons to believe that you would know. This thing is capable of holding all nine Bijuu within it. It isn't something normal. You should know something about it. I believe that if you tell me what I want, I will be able to tell what the Akatsuki's objective is."

Kurama knew Naruto well enough to know that if he tells the blond the reason he was not willing to say anything Naruto would just grow even more curious and would resort to other means to find out what he wants.

"They are playing with something dangerous that should not have been unsealed. if not handled properly, it could destroy this entire world." Kurama said.

"I know that." Naruto said. "Your power alone is something frightening, but what happens when you combine all nine Bijuu into one? What do you make? What kind of powers comes after that? It still does not change things because there are still things I'm lacking."

"I won't tell you, nevertheless. Now, leave me alone."

Naruto frowned. "At least I know it is something that scares even the mighty Nine-Tailed Demon."

Kurama did not respond.

He had his eyes closed, playing dead.

Naruto knew not to say anything now. He was good with other people, but the Bijuu wasn't a person. Its existence was something else entirely. Nevertheless, if this took him to a point where he felt massively threatened, he would not be against using the Sharingan to get the Bijuu to tell him what he wanted to know.

For now, he was okay with cooperation, but it would have its limits if the Kyubi's refusal to tell him what he wanted to know threatened not only his life but his mother's as well.

Naruto's eyes suddenly snapped open when he felt an attack nearing him. The blond tilted his head to the right slightly. A second later, a kunai whizzed past his cheek before hitting the ground. Naruto's eyes snapped towards the kunai-it had an explosive tag on it. He didn't have the time to frown before the tag went off.

Boom!

The tag exploded within seconds of blinking pale blue. Naruto did a replacement jutsu to get away from the blast of the jutsu-he replaced himself with a log.

The explosion hit the log causing it to disappear in a puff of smoke.

On the trees behind, Kakashi narrowed his eyes-the Jonin was standing on a branch.

"You still have fine reflexes." The Jonin stated calmly as Naruto landed on the same branch, a little further to his right. "But is that all you can do?"

The moment those words left his lips, Kakashi twirled around: leaving his right foot on the branch as he lifted his left. His leg sped upwards, heading towards Naruto's shoulder. Naruto saw the kick coming and raised hands to block it.

He was able to successfully block it from hitting his shoulder, but Kakashi's kick carried more power than he was expecting.

As a result, the blond was pushed off the branch. It nearly made him fall to the ground on the side but he managed to regain control over his body quickly before allowing his body to be dragged down whilst facing up. This allowed him to face Kakashi and he was able to attack quickly before he could hit the ground.

Naruto did a couple of hand seals before holding a seal over his mouth. He inhaled a large amount of oxygen before exhaling flames.

"Katon: Great Fire Ball no Jutsu!" The blond released flames from his mouth. The flames formed a large fireball with intense heat.

Kakashi didn't show his surprise as the jutsu neared him.

It seemingly hit him dead on, but the Jonin suddenly disappeared in a puff of smoke.

The real Kakashi burst out of the ground just below Naruto with a lightning coated kunai in his right hand. The Jonin jumped, right hand rearing towards Naruto's back.

Naruto was able to sense the Jonin the moment he burst out of the ground. Without even looking below, his right hand moved behind him as if he was trying to slap the kunai on the side. But the palm of his hand never touched the lightning coated kunai that would have literally shocked him if he had touched it.

"Wind Force."

Kakashi felt an invisible force hitting his body as Naruto's hand moved. it felt like he was being slapped by something. He quickly recognized the feeling as wind.

But wind generally hit with great force, but although this had force in it, the force wasn't that powerful, hence he felt as if he was being slapped.

The force hit the Jonin head on. It pushed him away from Naruto. Since the force wasn't that great, it only managed to get him out of his way. Naruto was able to avoid the kunai because of this. Kakashi was still quick to gain his footing with the kunai still in his right hand before twisting around in flash. This was done instantaneously before Naruto could even hit the ground with his back.

The Jonin didn't lunge towards Naruto. There was no time for that; he would not make it in time before Naruto could react. Instead, he flung the Kunai towards Naruto. The speed made it almost impossible for the blond to dodge it given his position.

Naruto didn't frown when the kunai seemingly pierced through the side of his chest, but he suddenly burst into a murder of crows. The moment the blond turned into crows, Kakashi vanished from his location, heading towards the clearing.

He had moved away because he could not tell where Naruto would come from.

It was better to stay away from those crows because Naruto usually hid the Sharingan in them. Without even knowing, he could be trapped inside a genjutsu and when fighting against someone like Naruto-even if it would be for a second, that could prove disastrous.

Creating a safe distance was the best option to avoid a sneak attack.

"Do you miss the good days we used to train at the back of my house that much?" Naruto asked as he walked into the clearing.

He was unharmed and didn't look as if he was about to continue with the sparring session.

Kakashi looked up at Naruto for a moment before shrugging. He took out his beloved book and before his eyes turned on it firmly. He read a paragraph. A slight eye smile graced his mask for a second before that very eye turned to Naruto for a moment-it went back to the book afterwards.

"I thought you needed a good short exercise of high stakes." The Jonin said. "Is that your real power? With wind, I mean. I know it is your natural affinity but you have hardly used it."

"There has never been a need to go that far." Naruto said with a shrug of shoulders. "Well, that was a bit refreshing. I'm glad you're still quick. Though, you do tend to take things very lightly..."

He shook his head, instead of going any further.

Kakashi has always been there.

He has always been by his side, helping him when he needed help.

If Naruto was going to be honest, Kakashi was the only other person he had been really close to just after the Sandaime Hokage. The man had made visits to his house, his mother knew him clearly as he had been his father's student. not only that, but the man has been watching over him for so long and that was before he was even born.

Regardless of whatever, this person was always going to be part of his life.

"We should get a day for a good sparring session." Kakashi said without even looking at the blond-who was by now on the ground, in a meditative position once more.

"Well, you do have a partner in Sasuke, but just for old times' sake, we should do it sometimes."

Naruto nodded. "I do not disagree with that...Things have changed, though, haven't they, Kakashi-sensei?"

Kakashi looked towards Naruto. It was very rare for the Uzumaki to call him 'sensei' but after everything, he was not wrong. The Sandaime and Itachi were not the only ones who taught Naruto when he was younger. He had a hand on it at times when he wasn't busy with Anbu missions.

It made him smile that Naruto still considered him in a light like that; it was certainly not a slip of the tongue, the blond Uzumaki meant it.

Kakashi looked up into the heavens as he responded. "

It has, but you're growing up. You're no longer the child I felt I had to protect. You are even making friends. That at least makes me happy, even though our relationship has drifted off."

"I would not be happy, sensei. My relationships are not formed to be discarded for the sake of others. Perhaps it is because I dislike making such sacrifices. I have a few of them and I value all of them because they are important. Each has its own uniqueness, and reasons."

"We are different; we will take life in a different way because of it." Kakashi said, but did not elaborate any further. "Besides that, you have a lot to deal with these days. I hope once things settle we can go back to those days."

Naruto shook his head.

"Instead of trying to relive past glories, you should focus on making new memories, sensei." The Uzumaki said in a firm tone. "What are you doing here at this time anyway?"

"I was taking a stroll and ended up here without even realizing it..." Kakashi responded.

Naruto shook his head with a small smile. "In two days, we should be moving to the Senju Compound. The place is big for the family of three. If you would like, you can have one of the houses closer to the main house. That way, you'd be a closer." Naruto offered.

"Of course I consider that it will be a little of extra security for the family, but you have always been the 'guardian' so it works out."

Before Kakashi could respond, Jiraiya popped up.

"What about the godfather?"

"Eh." Naruto shrugged carelessly. "I don't have one as far as I'm concerned. I guess I have a few things to be thankful for though. Your trip did teach me a lot of the Elemental Nations." Naruto eyes then turned towards the Sannin. "I wasn't expecting you to be back soon. What brought you back?"

"You should know." Jiraiya said in a serious tone. "Tsunade wants to talk now."

Naruto sighed. "I was hoping to do this later. My thought process needs to end naturally before I make a decision." He said to himself.

"But it can't be helped." He then stood up and walked over. "Let us go then."

Jiraiya turned towards Kakashi.

"Join us as well."

Hokage Office

Tsunade straightened up and adopted a firm look on her face when the people she was waiting for appeared in her office.

The Godaime Hokage placed both her hands on her desk and stared into Naruto's eyes. She didn't say anything until everyone sat down: Jiraiya at his rightful place by the window frame and both Naruto and Kakashi in front of her desk.

"When were you planning on telling me that the Akatsuki went after Kumo's Jinchuriki?" Tsunade asked, in a calm tone.

She wasn't demanding anything from the blond, just asking.

"Today." Naruto said calmly. "I only stumbled upon it last night on my way back to the village by chance."

"Why didn't you say anything then?"

Naruto shrugged. "What would it have changed? We were in no position to do anything. The Raikage told me he could handle a bunch of criminals...It isn't necessarily our problem, but I do understand, fully, in ways you can't imagine, that the Akatsuki are planning something dangerous."

Jiraiya faced Naruto. "Have you learned something new?"

They all knew that the criminal organization was planning something sinister, but they did not know what and how much of a danger to the Elemental Nations it could be. But Naruto's tone suggested that he knew something that they did not.

"Gaara's information provided something I found troubling. I cannot confirm it fully but I believe that they are planning to create a weapon utilizing the powers of all nine Bijuu. I don't know what they plan to use the power for. Whether it is for world domination or other sinister agendas...I don't know." The Uzumaki responded.

Tsunade frowned. "This makes stopping them a priority."

Naruto nodded. "Don't the Toads know anything, Jiraiya?"

The Toad Sage blinked. "Why would the Toads know something?"

"Is that rhetorical, Jiraiya? or are you being slow on purpose?" Naruto asked.

Before Jiraiya could snap at the blond, Kakashi intervened. "Now, now, Naruto. there is no need for that. We are being civil here."

"I am being civil." Naruto said. He then sighed. "Aren't you the author of 'child of prophecy'?"

Tsunade snorted the moment Naruto said those words. "Yeah he is. He was even a sage of the prophecy at one time." The Godaime said sarcastically. "What does that have to do with anything?"

Naruto shook his head.

They were not going to understand anything he would say.

Besides, he was only going to be saying suspicions things, nothing concrete. It was not worth telling these people anything. "I just thought if their prophecy was real, then they would know something about the 'medium' the Akatsuki is using to seal Bijuu. This has something to do with the legacy of the Sage of Six Paths...The fact that there is hardly anything left behind makes it difficult to form conclusive evidence."

"You believe that he existed?" Tsunade asked Naruto, surprise evident in her tone.

Naruto nodded.

"I know he did. The Uchiha have some evidence he did, so do the Senju. Your grandfather was a Senju, he should have known. In any case, for now, we just have to think of stopping the Akatsuki."

"That is the reason we are here." Jiraiya said.

"We need to plan on how we are going to do it even without the help of other nations." Tsunade said.

"I believe they have positioned themselves to capture Bijuu from three to seven. It probably won't take them more than a couple of days to capture all of them. Since their sealing evidently takes time and they know we are trying to stop them, they are likely to capture all the Jinchuriki before going into hiding to seal all of them. We don't have to worry about them being killed since we know they don't kill them, but the extraction does that for them. Once they have captured these, they will focus on the Eight-tails. If they manage to get him, they will then come to us for the Kyubi. And since I will be last one, they will use any means necessary to get the Bijuu. My plan is that we get to their leader to stop it. We know he is in Amegakure. Jiraiya and I can go there to confirm and test his power before deciding how we deal with it."

"But you know that people who go into that village don't come back." Kakashi said, a little worried for the blond.

"Don't forget that I'm a Sannin, brat." Jiraiya said in a confident tone.

"Besides, the legendary powers of the Sannin." There was a sarcastic hint in Naruto's tone. "We have means to escape. Our purpose of going there isn't engage in a full blown battle, but to confirm things and test the power we are up against before forming a strategy on how are going to deal with it. Do you approve of this, princess?"

Tsunade was silent for a long minute as she thought of many things.

"We don't really have a choice but to go after the leader. If we take him out, we kill the hunt and the members scatter. The only thing keeping them together is probably the leader. The organization is made of powerful criminals, that means big personalities and egos. Without the powerful force to get them together, they won't be going after the Bijuu." The Godaime said.

"But what about Sasuke? Are you not going with him?"

Naruto shook his head. "We are not going to war, so Sasuke isn't needed. Besides, as childish as he can be, I think it will be safe if the likes of him and Kakashi remain behind in case something happens. This world is unpredictable. We don't know what will be waiting for us when we reach the Rain."

"When do we leave?"

Naruto appeared to think for a moment before responding.

"In three or four days from today."

"That late? They could have already made more movements by then!"

"There is no use in making panicked decisions and I'm not stupid enough to rush into life threatening situations." Naruto responded calmly.

"I understand what you're saying Naruto, but we cannot afford to waste time. Jiraiya will leave once we finish talking. Naruto, you can follow him later on tonight. That is final." Tsunade said in a dead serious tone. "If you want to make preparations, you can go and start making them." The Godaime said, dismissing the blond Uzumaki with a wave of her right hand.

That Afternoon

Senju Compound

Naruto was packing books on the shelves inside a small library within the main house with Mikoto standing just away, looking at the books already in the shelves.

"This isn't much, but still a lot of knowledge for just one person." Mikoto said.

"There is never too much when it comes to knowledge." Naruto said to Mikoto. "What makes you say it is for one person anyway?"

"Well, your mother won't bother with it and Yugao will be trying to get into your pants to come here." Mikoto said.

Naruto stopped what he was doing and turned to Mikoto.

"What if she has already done that?" He asked with an expressionless mask.

Mikoto blinked.

"What?"

Naruto shook his head.

"Nothing." He said. "We must talk about where this is going. Mother wants me to get married, and have grandchildren. To say we can't get married would be incorrect, but we are just not going to do that. So, I must look at other options."

"And grandchildren?"

Naruto shrugged. "That is something I'm not even considering at the moment. But we must solve this matter. My mother will honestly freak out if this comes out. We should jus-"

Mikoto interrupted Naruto. "We can't. Not now."

Naruto shook his head.

"Yugao said that there are chances that you might get pregnant since we don't take measures against it. That would honestly complicate things, and I'm not sure if marrying Yugao would still be an option then. Before anything happens, we must take measures to avoid that situation we cannot escape."

Mikoto walked over to the blond. She stopped inches away from and gently took his right hand and placed it on her belly.

"What if I'm already carrying your child, Naruto?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

254K 6.7K 31
The attack of the Nine-Tails left Konoha in ruins leaving all of its citizens in fear and despair. The two heroes that left the world too soon in ord...
5.8K 206 16
‼️(DISCONTINUED/ BUT I SUMMARIZED THE ENDING)‼️ Naruto Uzumaki-Namikaze During the attack of 10 of October...lady Kushina gives birth to Naruto, Haru...
286K 8.6K 36
What happens when two heirs of two noble clans clash? This story is a romantic journey between Aya Hyuga, and Itachi Uchiha.
76.7K 2.4K 6
Hinata Uzumaki is the beautiful wife of the almighty Hokage, Naruto Uzumaki. That's all she ever wanted. For years until his proposal, she could onl...