Idol Love

By JKXCKLUV

Must read before reading the story:- I know it's a fan fiction which will definitely have coincidence but tr... More

Welcome To India
The Fan Girl
The Concert
The coincidence (Fate)
Euphoric?
Should we do something for them or not?
Main Start Of Their Love Story
Confession And Leaving
The End
Author's Note
New Friend, Hana
Hi
Waah
Shaadi
Plan
Fake Love
Note
India
A Triangle
Plan
Jelly Jelly!!!!
PARTY PARTY YEAH!!!
END 😁

Goa

367 15 13
By JKXCKLUV

At Goa

They all reached Goa and are standing in hotel. Yn and Avinash are actually fighting.

"Didi, tujhe toh pata hai na ki meri aur Hana ki relationship fake hai toh tune do room kyun book kaerwaye. Kam se kam teen to karwati" (Sis, you know that mine and Hana's relationship is fake then why you booked two rooms. You must have at least booked three)

"Main tujhe kitni baar bataun ki rooms papa in book kiye hain" (How many times should I tell you that dad booked the rooms.)

Actually Yn did this on purpose though.

"Let's do one thing" Avinash says after a small break "I and Jungkook in one room and you and Hana"

"Yea-" Jungkook was about to say yes but Yn cut him off "I can't sleep without Jungkook" She hugs him. Avinash let out a sigh. "Idk, me and Jungkook are going. Manage yourself" Yn takes the keys and left with Jungkook.

"Can you somehow manage another room?" Avinash asks the receptionist.

"Sorry sir but all the rooms are already booked" Avinash let out a sigh.

"It's okay Avinash. I-I am okay with it" Hana said.

"Are you?" Hana nods. "Fine" And they too leave.

"You did that on purpose, right?" Jungkook asks entering in the room.

"Of course. I even told the receptionist to say that all the rooms are booked."

"You're so smart" Jungkook said.

They both are standing in front of the huge glass window which the beach view fully. Jungkook back hugs Yn and places his chin on her shoulder. There is a beautiful silence. He place a soft kiss on her nape. She smile and held his hand which were hugging her.

Avinash and Hana had awkward silence between them.

"I am sorry for my sister again" Avinash said.

"It's okay" Hana flashed him a smile, which he loves a lot. He just stared at her and she did the same until the knock on their room's door. It was obviously Yn.

(She be like- Now it's my turn bro to disturb your romantic movements)

Hana's cheek became red and Avinash scratched his nape while opening door. Yn and Jungkook smirked looking at both their flustered face.

"Let's go to beach" Yn said. "Yeah" Jungkook joined.

"Sure, you both go we will come after changing" Avinash replied and Hana nodded.

AT BEACH

{Swim suit imagine yourself. Jungkook and Avinash are wearing shorts and shirts}

Yn and Hana ran inside the beach together with wide smiles. Jungkook and Avinash also smiled looking at their loves.

Yn and Hana splashed water at each other while laughing and soon the boys joint them. They all are having a lot fun.

Jungkook held Yn's waist; lifted her up and threw in water. She popped her head out with an angry pout while Hana, Avinash and Jungkook laughed at her. Looking them laughing she also laughed. Jungkook went to her and hugged.

She then whisper something in his ear "It's time to push them" They smirk and came out water. Hana and Avinash were standing on the sand. They came near them smiling widely and pushed them in water suddenly and laughed at them.

After playing beach volleyball, inside water and having many rides they all got tired. The sun is also setting making a beautiful scenery. They all are sitting on sand. Yn and Jugkook hugged enjoying the romantic moment. Hana and Avinash are silently looking at the sun.

"Do you all want anything to eat or drink?" Avinash asked.

"Yes, I am really hungry" Yn replied.

"Okay, I will buy something"

"Lemme come with you" Hana and stood beside. They started to walk towards the restaurant. "I would feel like third wheeling between the lovebirds" Avinash chuckled.

"You know what, Yn?" Jungkook said and Yn looked at him. "You were looking so hot with that water splashing and dripping on your body" Yn blushed at his words. "But I hated when those boys were looking at you with their thirsty looks" He pouted.

"Is that so?" Yn put her both hands around his neck; she leaned her face closer to his "But I didn't noticed that because all my focus was only on you" She whispered.

Jungkook leaned closer expecting a romantic kiss but moved her face in other direction. He growled and hovered over her making her lay down on the sand. "It's a public place" She laughed. "I don't care" And he kissed her with so much love.

Meanwhile,

"What do you wanna eat?" Avinash asked Hana.

"Just buy anything I am hungry" She replied. Avinash chuckled "Wait here." Hana on the table outside.

{Actually the restaurant is open}

-Like this

Suddenly she saw some boys looking at her with hungry gazes like they are hungry from centuries. She felt uncomfortable but shrugged it off thinking they might go away. The boys took a few steps to approach her but Avinash came. She sighed in relief that they will not come seeing Avinash.

"They will take some time for preparing the food. There is too much rush inside" He huffed. But he saw her looking somewhere else behind him. He was standing in front of Hana. He turned around and saw the boys looking at Hana while biting their lips and many disgusting actions.

He clenched his fist and jaw in anger; he rushed towards them in anger. Hana widened her eyes and stood up watching Avinash marching towards those THARKIS. She quickly followed him to stop him from creating any scene but she was late. (Tharkis- Perverts)

Avinash already hit one of them and started the fight. It was 1v4 situation. People also gathered around them.

Yn and Jungkook heard the noises and looked towards the direction. "What's happening there?" Yn questioned. "Let's check it out" Jungkook said and they both quickly rushed towards the noises.

And they saw Avinash fighting with four boys; Hana trying to stop him while crying. "Shit!" They both exclaimed.

"Avinash, p-please s-stop" Hana was pleading him.

Jungkook went between and tried to stop but they didn't and eventually he joined the WWE. Yn handled Hana and spoke "Come one, what are you all looking at? HELP THEM. THEY ARE ONLY 2 FIGHTING WITH THOSE MFS!!!!" Then some of those came out of the crowd and helped to stop the fight.

"What happened?" The manager asked. Jungkook and Avinash were huffing with some scratches over their faces and none of them spoke.

"We did nothing when this boy suddenly came and punched me" One of the boys said.

"You would have done something if I didn't come" Avinash said and with that he rushed from there.

"Be careful next time. If I ever see you again around with any of our girls then I will kill you" Jungkook warned and left being followed by Hana and Yn.

Yn showed those boys middle finger turning around and moving further.

{Poor food they left their =(, it's good that didn't payed in advance ;) }

IN THEIR RESPECTIVE ROOMS

"What Avinash did was correct, he showed his affection" Yn said applying medicine on Jungkook's face. Jungkook hummed in agreement. "You shouldn't have jumped in the fight"

"Then, should I had them let Avinash beat"

"No, you should have stopped"

"I tried, but they weren't ready so I have to hop in" Yn nodded.

After that incident neither Hana spoke nor Avinash. She was silently treating his wound. Avinash didn't move his eyes from her. After being done Hana was going to get up but Avinash held her wrist and made her sit again looking straight in her eyes.

"Do you think what I did was wrong?" Hana shook her head as no "Then why were you stopping me? You would have let me killed them" Hana chuckled.

"I was scared, something might have happened to you. They were four. But you still fought with them, why?" Avinash left her hand and looked away. She smiled and went to put the medikit away.

{I forgot what we call it. It have many names but nothing is coming in my mind, just medikit as we say in free fire =) }

______________________________________________________________________

I hope you liked it

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

965 76 25
"I want to be your last Jungkook." "you're my first too." "we were just friends with benefits untill he became my addition." a story about a mafia qu...
201K 4K 33
Me: I know I don't know what you look like But I just wanted to let you know I love you Mystery girl: I love you too And I'm sorry for lying In whic...
5.6K 190 17
"When I saw you the first time i instantly fell in love..." What will happen when our bunnyboy fell for an Indian girl. Will her parents accept him...