SpouseX ยป Zarry โœ”

By itsZaynAndhaRRY

An unhappily married couple engages in separate secret affairs with... each other. *** Zayn and Harry are a m... More

SpouseX
1: ๐Ÿ” โ™จ๏ธ ๐Ÿฝ
2: โŒจ ๐Ÿ–ฅ ๐Ÿ–ฑ
3: ๐Ÿ’ฌ ๐Ÿ“ฒ ๐Ÿ—“
4: ๐Ÿคซ ๐Ÿฉ ๐ŸŒƒ
5: ๐Ÿ’ข ๐Ÿจ ๐Ÿ”‘
6: ๐Ÿ˜Ÿ ๐Ÿ‘ค ๐ŸŽข
7: ๐ŸŒบ ๐Ÿ’ผ ๐Ÿค”
8: ๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿฝโ€โš– ๐Ÿ‘ถ๐Ÿฝ ๐Ÿคฌ
9: โœŠ๐Ÿฝ ๐ŸŒฌ ๐Ÿคค
10: ๐Ÿค ๐Ÿ˜ก ๐Ÿšฐ
11: ๐Ÿ—ฃ ๐Ÿ‘‚๐Ÿฝ ๐Ÿ’Š
12: ๐Ÿ˜ฒ ๐Ÿฅ ๐Ÿค•
13: ๐Ÿ˜ฅ ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿฝ ๐Ÿฅ€
14: ๐Ÿค“ ๐Ÿ˜ˆ ๐Ÿ’ฅ
15: ๐Ÿค  ๐Ÿด ๐Ÿคฏ
16: ๐Ÿคฎ ๐Ÿคฐ๐Ÿฝ โฒ
17: ๐Ÿ’” ๐Ÿ’ฃ ๐Ÿ˜ฑ
18: โช ๐Ÿ“ผ โ–ถ๏ธ
19: ๐Ÿ˜ž ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿคง
20: ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™‚๏ธ ๐Ÿ€ ๐Ÿ™…๐Ÿฝโ€โ™‚๏ธ
Thank You ๐Ÿ’œ

21: ๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿ‘งโ€๐Ÿ‘ง ๐Ÿ’ค ๐Ÿ’ž (Final)

842 63 18
By itsZaynAndhaRRY

🌟 Thursday, November 17th🌟

Harry was sitting on the couch next to Zayn with his arm draped over his shoulders. They were sitting across from their marriage counselor, Doctor Cohen.

"There are things I know I could be doing, striving for." Harry was saying.

"But I haven't given in yet. If I get a call or I get that urge to leave and suddenly go, I just do what you said. I just think about what it would do to my family if I did. A few extra hours at work will never be worth losing them."

"And I love you so much for valuing us more than work." Zayn said.

Doctor Cohen smiled.

"Wonderful. I'm glad to see things are going well in that department. Keep up the good work. I'd like to briefly move on to your sex life though. Because we haven't talked about it in a few weeks. How is the most recent suggestion working out for you?"

Zayn and Harry looked at each other.

"Amazing." Zayn said with a wide smile.

"I was actually anticipating it to feel humiliating. But it doesn't at all. Every time he calls me that... I don't know. It's different. It's like I step out of myself and into someone else."

"Really?"

"Yes."

"And you, Harry?"

He nodded.

"Same. I thought that I wouldn't like it. But I do. A lot."

She nodded.

"That's good. Do you feel that it is allowing you to merge these identities as one with your husbands though? Are you equating them with the same people as Zayn and Harry? Because that is the goal here."

"Yes. Same people. Just different sex. Hotter sex."

Zayn fidgeted at Harry's last sentence.

"Are you comfortable with him saying that, Zayn? Are you comfortable that Harry believes sex between Rodger and Marcel is more hot than sex between Zayn and Harry?"

"Yes."

"Is it because you believe that too?"

"Yes."

"Okay then. It's good to hear that my roleplaying suggestion is working out for you. I believe it will continue to as long as you keep it in its place. The bedroom, that is."

"We do keep it in the bedroom. He never calls me that anywhere else and I don't call him that anywhere else." Zayn said.

"Good. Any concerns though? And remember, this is therapy. If you tell me I can help you. But only if you tell me."

It was quiet for a moment and then Zayn spoke up.

"I have a concern. Not about roleplaying. It's another concern."

"Okay, what is it?"

"Today, Darla is finally coming home. It's been four months. While she was away, we went back to having sex the way we used to. More often. It's hard to do that when you have a child to take care of because you're either busy or tired most of the time. And now I'm pregnant again. I'm afraid the sex life we have worked on with you will disappear again."

"I see. And you are not wrong to be concerned. Those are all normal questions. But don't worry. When she returns home, you two and I will discuss those changes and I will help you both come up with a plan that works. We will implement one of balance and keep you on track in your sex life. But like I always say..."

"One problem at a time?"

"Exactly. One problem at a time. So we'll get to those things the week after next since Thanksgiving is next week. For now, I'd like to know more about your lives as a couple now, especially knowing you have a baby on the way in about four months. What's changing? Are there anymore major adjustments you've had to make within your lives since the last time I asked this question?"

"No." Harry said.

"Nothing major."

"Except for one thing." Zayn quickly said.

"What?"

"The gender. We found out the gender of our baby two days ago."

"That's not that much of a change, baby."

"It is. Because I'm thinking about the future. Now there's twice the hair to be done in the morning, twice the underwear to buy, and don't get me started on when they hit puberty. Twice the sanitary pads or tampons. Twice the change in moods every month. Oh gosh."

"So I take it the baby will be another girl?"

"Yes." Zayn said.

"Ah, congratulations. And Harry, I know you are exceptionally happy since you'd expressed you wanted another girl."

"You know it, Doctor Cohen. I was made to be a girl dad."

"Well I'm sure whenever that little one arrives, she will cherish that about you. And Zayn, I know you will as well."

"Oh yes, of course. Although I was hoping for a boy, I'm really excited to decorate her nursery. I'm going to design it with a citrus fruit theme."

"I bet that will be beautiful. Will Darla be joining you in this project?"

"Should she?"

"I think it would be a great idea. It's a good way to get her excited about her new sister before she arrives."

"Oh. Well then, okay. She will be joining me."

"Great. I'm sure she'll love that."

Doctor Cohen glanced up at the clock.

"Well, this session is nearing its end. So I'll stop it here. I do want to say that you both have made some real changes. I know it was a little tricky figuring out how to help you stay together after everything that happened. But this works. And I can tell. You two really love each other. And your two daughters are going to benefit greatly from the love you share. I'm sure of it."

Zayn and Harry looked at each other again and kissed each other. Then Harry helped Zayn stand up.

"Thanks again, Doctor Cohen. See you in two weeks."

"See you in two weeks."

When they left her office, they decided to go out and have dinner together. And after that, they would be on their way to pick up Darla and bring her home.

⭐⭐⭐

Zayn and Harry were really hoping that Darla would have a lively reaction when they came to pick her up from her grandmother's. But she'd had a very full day and she was sleep by the time they arrived. She woke up enough to smile at them. But she quickly fell asleep over her Papa's shoulder as he carried her out to the car.

"Mom, thank you so much for what you've done the last four months. I missed my baby being at home but I think it was what we needed. And it was best for Darla."

"You're welcome. I only do what's best for all of you. I would have never suggested she come live with me if I didn't think it was best."

"I know."

He hugged her as tight as he could hold her.

"But hopefully we'll never need this again."

"Hopefully not."

"Zayn, we've got to get her in bed." Harry called from the car.

"I'm coming."

He stepped out of the doorway.

"I love you, mom."

She blew him a kiss.

"Love you too."

Zayn carefully walked down the sidewalk and got into the car.

As Harry backed out of the driveway, he reached over for Zayn's hand. He did not not say anything but he already knew what Zayn was thinking. His baby girl was finally coming home. And now that she was, there was no way he was going to jeopardize that ever again.

Later, after they arrived home and had put her in bed, Zayn was standing in the doorway. He couldn't stop looking at her. His baby girl was in her own bed. She was home. It felt a like a dream.

As he was watching her sleep soundly, his phone vibrated in his back pocket. He pulled it out and saw it was a text from Harry.

He rolled his eyes with a smile and leaned against the wall.

When they both expressed that sex was a little different after cheating, Doctor Cohen came up with an unorthodox solution. She suggested they roleplay as the identities they cheated with. That way they would slowly start to associate those identities with the man they married. They were never expecting it to work as well as it did.

A few minutes later, Zayn recieved another text. This time he did reply.

After a few more minutes of no texts, Zayn felt someone put their arms around him and hands on his bump.

"You scared me, Harry." He gasped out but he kept it to a whisper.

"Yeah, because you're so busy watching our daughter." He whispered back.

"I can't help it. I missed putting her to bed at night."

"I know. But you should celebrate this moment with me. And if you want you can take charge."

He sang out that last sentence.

"You're trying to entice me."

"And I can tell it's working, Rodger."

Zayn turned in his arms.

"You know how I get when you call me that."

"Exactly, Rodger. Now call me Marcel to seal the deal."

"Harry."

"Say it. You know you want to. And then once you do, it's on, baby."

Zayn paused for a moment. He looked back at his daughter, then pulled her door up.

"Marcel." He whispered. Then he took off.

"Oh shit. Come here."

Zayn let out the cutest scream. So Harry chased him to the other side of the house where their bedroom was. Harry reached him at the door. Then he spun him around and pressed his mouth to his. As their tongues moved together, Harry kicked the door closed and cupped Zayn's bottom.

"You are so fucking sexy when you're pregnant."

"How do you know? Marcel doesn't know what Rodger looks like."

"But he can feel him. And he knows. Trust me."

Zayn fell safely into the bed and Harry fell beside him, feeling his belly and tucking his hands into the waistband of Zayn's pants, hoping to get them down. When he did, he reached for Zayn's dick and worked him gradually and methodically in an effort to turn him on slowly.

Zayn closed his eyes and moaned up at the ceiling. He couldn't help but think now. Even as wonderful and daring as it was not knowing whose hands were feeling over his body at the Spring Valley hotel, it wasn't better than only pretending not to know. It was better to know there was something more than just tangible in the dark. Someone real and loving and caring. Someone who still wanted him no matter how much weight he gained or how much baby fat he had.

Their happy new life was here. And despite Rodger and Marcel's involvement, nothing about this life was a secret. Because it not only included each other as Zayn and Harry, but their beautiful girl alseep on the other side of the house and their precious baby girl on the way.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.1K 1.4K 20
Zayn has an encounter with a car and wakes up married to his high school rival. *** Senior year of high school, Zayn Malik was voted "Most Likely to...
15.6K 1.3K 17
An asexual teacher falls in love with a teacher who has Erectile Dysfunction. * * * Zayn Malik is a 29 year old high school teacher who has found h...
21.5K 1.8K 25
A man tells the story of an affair with his father's male accountant. Harry Styles is a well respected future heir of Manly, a company his father own...
38.1K 2.4K 14
He is cheerful. Hard-working. Ambitious. Determined. He doesn't feel loenely, even though he has never been in a relationship, because he was and st...