SpouseX ยป Zarry โœ”

By itsZaynAndhaRRY

An unhappily married couple engages in separate secret affairs with... each other. *** Zayn and Harry are a m... More

SpouseX
1: ๐Ÿ” โ™จ๏ธ ๐Ÿฝ
2: โŒจ ๐Ÿ–ฅ ๐Ÿ–ฑ
3: ๐Ÿ’ฌ ๐Ÿ“ฒ ๐Ÿ—“
4: ๐Ÿคซ ๐Ÿฉ ๐ŸŒƒ
5: ๐Ÿ’ข ๐Ÿจ ๐Ÿ”‘
6: ๐Ÿ˜Ÿ ๐Ÿ‘ค ๐ŸŽข
7: ๐ŸŒบ ๐Ÿ’ผ ๐Ÿค”
8: ๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿฝโ€โš– ๐Ÿ‘ถ๐Ÿฝ ๐Ÿคฌ
9: โœŠ๐Ÿฝ ๐ŸŒฌ ๐Ÿคค
10: ๐Ÿค ๐Ÿ˜ก ๐Ÿšฐ
11: ๐Ÿ—ฃ ๐Ÿ‘‚๐Ÿฝ ๐Ÿ’Š
12: ๐Ÿ˜ฒ ๐Ÿฅ ๐Ÿค•
13: ๐Ÿ˜ฅ ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿฝ ๐Ÿฅ€
14: ๐Ÿค“ ๐Ÿ˜ˆ ๐Ÿ’ฅ
16: ๐Ÿคฎ ๐Ÿคฐ๐Ÿฝ โฒ
17: ๐Ÿ’” ๐Ÿ’ฃ ๐Ÿ˜ฑ
18: โช ๐Ÿ“ผ โ–ถ๏ธ
19: ๐Ÿ˜ž ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿคง
20: ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™‚๏ธ ๐Ÿ€ ๐Ÿ™…๐Ÿฝโ€โ™‚๏ธ
21: ๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿ‘งโ€๐Ÿ‘ง ๐Ÿ’ค ๐Ÿ’ž (Final)
Thank You ๐Ÿ’œ

15: ๐Ÿค  ๐Ÿด ๐Ÿคฏ

725 65 37
By itsZaynAndhaRRY

"Here is your key for room, 602." The man behind the desk said.

Harry took it from him.

"How are you always here when I'm here?" Harry asked.

"Because I work the day shift and you come during the day."

"What about the first time? That was night time."

"Yes. I worked overtime that day."

"Oh..."

"Don't worry, Marcel. Your secret is safe with me."

"Yeah... Thanks."

He left the counter and took the elevators up to the sixth floor.

When he got to the room, he scanned the key and walked in. By now the routine was automatic. So he took the condom out of his pocket- which he went back home to get, and he got undressed in the blink of an eye, leaving his clothes in a neat pile.

As soon as he walked in front of the bed, he was pulled down in it. He could just tell by the way Rodger was acting that it was his show this time. He wanted to be in control. So Harry smiled and scooted back in the bed and rested his head on a pillow. Rodger immediately climbed over him and sat on him. Then he forced the tube into Harry's hands while taking the condom from him.

"Open me." He whispered lightly.

At first Harry wasn't sure how he was supposed to do that with the way he was sitting. But in some way, Rodger had leaned over him and put his face in his neck while lifting his bottom, making it easy for him to reach around him and prep him that way.

Now of course, Harry did not know everything Rodger was feeling. He didn't know if he was using him because things at home weren't going well, or if he was genuinely using this time to spend with him because he took real interest in him. But what he did know was that Rodger wanted him. He couldn't get enough of him. And his eagerness today must have had a lot to do with the fact that he was unble to have the one thing he couldn't get enough of for the past seven weeks.

When Rodger started to move his hips, Harry took it as a sign that he was ready for more. So he slid out his fingers, dropped the tube and used both hands to squeeze and pop his bottom. There was a soft moan that flowed from his lips and made Harry excited. That's when he realized he was hard without even physically stimulating himself. Just feeling Rodger's body and hearing him above him turned him all the way on.

Suddenly a pair of lips connected with his and they began to kiss in that familiar way. This was what Harry meant when he said he didn't think. He just felt. Because all he could concentrate on was his lips and the thought of putting his dick inside him again. How he longed to do that.

Rodger broke the kiss, sat up and found Harry's hand with his. Then he put the condom over in it. What Harry thought was the case earlier was now confirmed without him having to say a word. He was ready for Harry. And he was ready to ride him.

After opening the condom packet and rolling it down over himself, he felt for where he dropped the tube of lube. When he found it, he squeezed some over the condom to help, just in case he didn't use enough before. He felt like he had finished fingering him pretty quickly.

"Ready." He whispered.

He felt Rodger adjusting himself on both sides of him before slowly lowering himself around him. He was able to bottom out on his first try.

Harry let out a soft exhale and fixed his hands on his waist. He wasn't expecting this when he first read the message about how horny Rodger was. But he welcomed it. And if this is what it took for Rodger to have a good time today, he wasn't complaining. For a change he didn't need to be in charge during sex. Just cumming at all would be the stress reliever he needed to go home happy.

Rodger began to bounce on him, starting a steady rhythm from the jump. Even as the bed began to rock, Harry's eyes were closed and he just enjoyed the feeling of being like this. Somewhere out there was this man's husband taking this for granted. He didn't know what he had in his husband. And he was a fool to ever put him in a position to enjoy giving it to someone else.

As he was getting lost in those thoughts, he felt Rodger's hands rest flat on his chest. That allowed him to get better traction and move even faster,

"Fuck..." Harry whispered and he grasped Rodger's wrists to hold them.

His dick was rock hard inside him and it felt so amazing. Rodger definitely wasn't considering making it last today. He came for one thing and one thing only. And he wasn't leaving here until he recieved it.

Harry was pretty sure he was stopping blood circulation through Rodgers wrists. But he couldn't stop himself. The further Rodger was taking him to the edge, the less control he had over his own body. Electricity shot through his insides and down to his dick. He was close. So close. If Roger didn't stop this instant, it was going to be over.

But he didn't stop. So before Harry knew it, his orgasm tore through him, making his toes curl. He had nowhere to go since Rodger was basically pinning him down, so he pulled the man forward onto him by his wrists and kissed him. That was more of a "thank you" kiss. He had been responsible for every orgasm Harry had in the last few months. Without him, his sexual frustrations would be through the roof, more than they already were. Not that it was a good thing to use Rodger for, but it was something to take note of.

Rodger sat up and immediately resumed his pace. Only this time riding him much harder. Truly cowboy style. He wanted to experience the same bliss Harry did.

Because Harry already came, he could have been thinking he was ready for it be over. But he wasn't thinking that. He was lying there and enjoying the sensation. His erection was more sensitive than before and he liked that he could still recieve pleasure from that.

But like always, it never lasted forever and Rodger suddenly came to a halt. At first Harry thought he was tired. But he felt something warm land on his stomach and he could hear him using his hand to work through the orgasm he was obviously having on top of him. Hearing him work through it was so sexy and Harry couldn't help but bring his hand forward and cup it around his hand, helping him finish himself. He figured he might as well. He was the reason he was getting off anyway.

"So good." He heard Rodger say and Harry removed his hand as he was getting off him and backing up to sit on his thighs instead.

Rodger leaned forward and had just started to kiss Harry when out of nowhere he pulled away quickly. Harry wasn't sure what made him do that. But things became super quiet. He started to sit up. But before he could get his elbows planted in the bed to prop himself up, he heard the sound of retching. In the blink of an eye there was a wet chunky substance on his chest.

He frowned hard.

"Oh my- did you just- are you okay?"

He wasn't sure how he was able to maintain his whisper in that moment. Maybe is was a force of habit by now.

"Sorry." He whispered back and he started to get up.

"Should I turn the light on?"

"No."

"But you vomited on me."

"You should go."

Now Harry was really confused. He knew this was a secret affair in more ways than one but putting clothes on over the vomit on his chest didn't seem ideal. Still, he honored Rodger's request, got dressed, and left the room. There was no point in stopping at the first floor bathroom for anything more than getting rid of his keycard and condom this time. Only a good shower would fix what just happened to him.

Meanwhile, Zayn was in the room with the light on. He was panicking and rushing to get dressed. But he wasn't anxious because he was embarrassed about puking on Marcel. It was the reason behind it. Because it was the fourth in a line of concerning symptoms he had been experiencing lately.

He did notice he was starting to take more mid day naps when he could. But he chalked it up as a symptom of depression after everything that had been happening. Because he had been feeling that way lately.

Then of course, since he and Harry stopped having sex, he expected to be irritated with his husband daily. But never as often and as quickly as lately. And sometimes it came out of nowhere while at other times, he would just feel sad that they hadn't made that second baby and he would secretly long for him in that way again.

And he couldn't ignore how much higher his libido had been either. All week, the only thing he wanted to do was have sex and get off. But he wanted it his way. That's why he ended up taking charge today. Something he hadn't done in so long with Harry.

But in case those symptoms weren't noticeable enough, the last one was incredibly telling. Vomiting. Vomiting was never normal under any circumstances. And today's unexpected happening was especially abnormal.

Occasionally he would experience any one of those four things depending on how he slept the night before or if there was something he saw or ate. But never at the same time. There was only one other time in his life when he displayed all four of those symptoms at one time and with this intensity.

It was when he was pregnant with Darla.

Just as he finished getting dressed, a message came in from Marcel. He thought about ignoring it but ignoring it might make him suspicious. So he replied back immediately.

Hopefully that got it done. But if not, too bad. His next mission was to get out of there. He grabbed everything that was his, scurried out of the room and out of the hotel. Soon he found himself pulling into the lot of a drug store.

The male pregnancy tests were easy to spot, so he grabbed three and brought them up to the counter. The plan was to pay for them and go into the bathroom in the back. But the cashier looked as if he was judging him for possibly being pregnant as if it wasn't natural and Zayn changed his mind. He took the tests with him out of the door and decided to go somewhere else.

"Somewhere else" ended up being the bathroom of a convient store. The door to the bathroom was actually outside. And Zayn could tell because the place was filthy. Having this kind of access where people wouldn't be monitored must have led them to do anything and everything in this bathroom.

But right now he didn't care. He just wanted to take the test and get the results. So after washing his hands, he began to prepare the tests at the same time. Once he adjusted all of them in his hand, he unzipped his pants, pulled his dick over his underwear and peed onto the sticks at the same time, making sure they all had enough. Then he finished in the toilet. Afterward he put the coverings on them and washed his hands while he waited for the results.

Now of course, having been pregnant before, he had a pretty good idea of what they would say. But being able to see it was always better because it gave him the confirmation he needed to make a decision. Which meant he wasn't scared to look at the results. There was no point anyway. Waiting wasn't going to change anything.

After about a minute, he looked down at each of the tests. Clear results were displayed in words not lines.

Test one: Pregnant

Test two: Pregnant

Test three: Pregnant

As soon as he read all three, tears well up in his eyes. He tossed them all in the trash and looked at his pitiful reflection in the mirror. Then he said the only thing he knew to say.

"Harry's gonna kill me."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.4K 1.7K 51
[Major Warning โš ๏ธ :- I wrote this book when i was a teen and as English isn't my first language, i wasn't that familiar with terms or words. I'll sta...
45.1K 792 5
Leaving One direction was one of the hardest things that Zayn has ever had to do. Breaking his boyfriend's heart and having his friends hate him was...
17.2K 1.4K 20
Zayn has an encounter with a car and wakes up married to his high school rival. *** Senior year of high school, Zayn Malik was voted "Most Likely to...
43.5K 777 11
" but its no true" louis cries out "how could you lie to me" harry yells out "but i never cheated you have to believe me" louis says as tears run do...