SpouseX ยป Zarry โœ”

By itsZaynAndhaRRY

An unhappily married couple engages in separate secret affairs with... each other. *** Zayn and Harry are a m... More

SpouseX
1: ๐Ÿ” โ™จ๏ธ ๐Ÿฝ
2: โŒจ ๐Ÿ–ฅ ๐Ÿ–ฑ
3: ๐Ÿ’ฌ ๐Ÿ“ฒ ๐Ÿ—“
4: ๐Ÿคซ ๐Ÿฉ ๐ŸŒƒ
5: ๐Ÿ’ข ๐Ÿจ ๐Ÿ”‘
6: ๐Ÿ˜Ÿ ๐Ÿ‘ค ๐ŸŽข
7: ๐ŸŒบ ๐Ÿ’ผ ๐Ÿค”
8: ๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿฝโ€โš– ๐Ÿ‘ถ๐Ÿฝ ๐Ÿคฌ
9: โœŠ๐Ÿฝ ๐ŸŒฌ ๐Ÿคค
10: ๐Ÿค ๐Ÿ˜ก ๐Ÿšฐ
11: ๐Ÿ—ฃ ๐Ÿ‘‚๐Ÿฝ ๐Ÿ’Š
13: ๐Ÿ˜ฅ ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿฝ ๐Ÿฅ€
14: ๐Ÿค“ ๐Ÿ˜ˆ ๐Ÿ’ฅ
15: ๐Ÿค  ๐Ÿด ๐Ÿคฏ
16: ๐Ÿคฎ ๐Ÿคฐ๐Ÿฝ โฒ
17: ๐Ÿ’” ๐Ÿ’ฃ ๐Ÿ˜ฑ
18: โช ๐Ÿ“ผ โ–ถ๏ธ
19: ๐Ÿ˜ž ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿคง
20: ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™‚๏ธ ๐Ÿ€ ๐Ÿ™…๐Ÿฝโ€โ™‚๏ธ
21: ๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿ‘งโ€๐Ÿ‘ง ๐Ÿ’ค ๐Ÿ’ž (Final)
Thank You ๐Ÿ’œ

12: ๐Ÿ˜ฒ ๐Ÿฅ ๐Ÿค•

763 66 38
By itsZaynAndhaRRY

🌟 Friday, June 9th 🌟

Zayn and Harry had been through so much in the last five months- even before then when they were having sex. But having actually planned to conceive a second child with Harry had already made things better. They hadn't even argued. Things were relatively peaceful.

Of course Zayn wasn't back to his old happy ways. That was going to take time. But he was getting better each day and enjoying his marriage a little more. He actually felt like he was wanted by his husband again. And in turn he was so excited about giving himself to him. Especially because since their talk, Harry started sending him messages every day around noon, expressing his anticipation for having Zayn in the most intimate way Saturday night.

Because this also happened to be peak time for Zayn's hormones thereby making it the perfect time for child conception, he was really horny. So he would always have to settle himself after he read it. However that did not stop him from wanting to see that text. He wanted to see it every day until the day.

Only, today was Friday and it was ten minutes after noon and today's text hadn't come in yet. Harry was late.

"Hey, you want to go get lunch together?" He heard Louis say from the entrance of his cubicle.

"No. I'm okay. I'll pick up something later."

"Sure. I'll be back then."

"See you after lunch."

When Louis left, Zayn waited in his cubicle for Harry's text. Not that he needed it. But he did want it. It was an assurance that everything was still okay.

Then about five minutes later, his phone rang. It was Harry. He answered it quickly and got up to leave the building so he could have a private conversation just in case Harry decided to do it over the phone this time.

"Hello?"

"Hey, baby."

"Are you okay?"

"I'm fantastic."

"You are? Then why didn't you text me? I was waiting for it."

"Uh... yeah. About that. I just got off the phone with Reggie like two minutes ago. I'm gonna be on a plane tonight. But I'll be back on Monday."

Zayn frowned.

"What? Why?"

"There's this new project. A huge one. And he asked me to be his partner on it for the next three months. I said yes."

"What?"

"Don't tell anyone. But we're building a bridge and then a restaurant inside of it. How cool is that? Hard to explain what that means but once we get all the details-"

"You've got to be kidding me."

Harry laughed excitedly as Zayn finally made it outside.

"That's exactly what I said when I heard it. I couldn't pass it up. I mean can you imagine me-

"Stop!"

He stopped.

What?"

"You promised the weekend, Harry!"

"Yeah, I know. But this is a once in a lifetime chance. I could get my name out there and start doing work in other countries. It's a big deal."

"So you want to do more traveling?! After you said you would cut back?"

"Just for now, Zayn. You and I can make that baby when I come back next week."

"No! I don't want to do that, we planned for this Saturday. This ENTIRE week, you worked me up, got me turned on nonstop and now you're bailing on me?!"

Someone walked past Zayn and into the building as he said that but he didn't care because he had started to cry.

"Not on ourpose."

"YES! ON PURPOSE! When you said yes, that wasn't an accident. That was intentional. You just disregarded EVERY single promise you made about having a baby with me. I gues you don't really want a second child after all."

"I do!"

"You don't! And as long as you're going to keep doing this to me, there will never be a second child for us! I promise you that!"

"Zayn! Stop thinking irrational for one fucking second!"

"You lying is not irrationality. It's reality. That's what you did. You lied. You're expecting to get me knocked up again while you go off multiple weekends out of a month. What's going to happen after the baby is born? Once you get bigger, we'll never see you. Then again, maybe that is your plan."

"Not at all. If you would just understand where-"

"NO! There is nothing to understand except this: We're not having a second child. That dream is over!"

"Don't do that!"

"I've already done it. So go do your thing this weekend. I don't care anymore. Just don't come home looking to have sex with me."

"I swear you're-"

Zayn angrily hung up then. He didn't want to hear anything else Harry had to say. Harry really hurt him by breaking his promise. He hurt him bad. But even more, he left him horny and longing for sex. Sex that he wasn't going to get.

At least not with Harry.

He quickly wiped his eyes and opened the SpouseX app. He went straight to his messages with Marcel.

Zayn only came back inside the building for two things. To clock out for lunch and to grab his work bag which contained a discreet tube of lube he'd put there after he asked Marcel about meeting up again. He just never had a chance to use it until now.

After he got what he needed, he sped to the hotel. When he arrived and went to the lobby desk, he saw that the same man who was there the first time he and Marcel hooked up was there. And when he asked for the same room as before and left a key for Marcel, the man knew. Either one or both of them were married and they were having an innaproptiate affair. But he didn't say anything. It wasn't his business.

"Your key, sir."

"Thank you."

Zayn was in a hurry from the lobby to the elevator and from the elevator to the room. As soon as he got inside, he sent Marcel the number and began to strip out of all his clothing. And he did it so fast that he barely even remembered getting naked at all. Totally the opposite of what it was like the first time when he was so nervous. Because now he only had one focus in mind. That was getting ready for Marcel.

But for him, getting ready didn't just mean turning off the light and getting in the bed. He was much too horny for that. He wanted action. So he decided the best thing to do was prep himself, finger himself and open himself up so that when Marcel came, all he had to do was put his dick in.

So he layed on his back, pulled his legs up, squeezed lube over his hole and slipped two fingers in.

It was a little tight fitting at first. He clearly wasn't relaxed enough yet. But it still felt so good to be pleasuring himself and for a moment, he couldn't help but think he should cancel his meet up with Marcel and just get himself off like this right now. Not a bad idea. Except this whole week he had been preparing for getting dick. And having Marcel inside him would give him what he needed to feel satisfied even without Harry's services.

As he was really getting into it, making himself wetter by squeezing even more lube inside him, he heard the door open and Marcel came in.

"Fuck. You've started." He whispered.

But Zayn didn't stop. He kept going, hoping Marcel would get to fuck him before he made himself cum.

After only seconds of getting undressed, he felt the presence of Marcel standing in front of him.

"Sounds beautiful." He whispered.

"Good thing I'm already hard. Turn over. I want you from behind."

Zayn took his fingers out and moaned quietly. He was so sensitive inside. He couldn't wait. And apparently neither could Marcel, because as soon as he turned over and planted his feet on the ground, he was pulling him towards him with one hand and using his dick to find Zayn's hole with the other. As soon as he found it, he sunk all the way into him. Zayn's prior lubing made it so easy.

"Wait." Zayn gasped out when he felt him. But he kept his voice to a whisper.

"Are you raw?"

"I forgot the condom. And I didn't... think you'd-"

"It's okay. Just fuck me."

Zayn was aware of the position he was putting himself in right now. He was off his birth control pills. But that's what the morning after pill was for. He'd just have to buy one and take it as soon as he could because he didn't have any on hand. Right now he just wanted to be fucked.

As Marcel started to pound into him, Zayn had the side of his face buried into the bed. He was staring into the darkness weepy eyed as he let the feeling of being overtaken by dick consume him. He wished it was his husband pleasing him. He wanted it to be. But Harry was denying him that in favor of his job. He was probably still at home with Darla, celebrating it, not even caring that he broke a promise to Zayn. Well, he didn't have to worry anymore. Now their plans for family building were over.

One particular thrust took Zayn out of his thoughts and that's when he realized Marcel had spread him open with this hands for better access. Why that turned him on, he didn't know. But he did find himself meeting Marcel halfway by backing into him so that he could be fucked twice as fast.

And oh what a pleasure it was. Feeling the friction his hard but smooth dick was creating inside of him. It was just what he needed. But especially what he wanted. Yet Harry took this for granted in favor of his job.

But not Marcel. He was taking advantage of it and he was giving him everything he had. And because of it, Zayn was at the peak of pleasure before he even knew it. His toes started to flex and he made his hands into fists. Marcel had done the job he wanted him to do. He was seconds from cumming.

Just a little more...

And then he did. But he didn't moan. Not even quietly. He simply let out a long exhale all the way up until he was done spurting on the sheets. Almost as if to say "finally."

Marcel didn't say anything, but he did pop him on the bottom to let him know he was aware it happened.

Unexpectedly so, as much as it would have been "right" for it to be, that wasn't the end of Zayn's pleasure. The rest of his pleasure was coming from knowing he was about to reward Marcel. He was the one person who had been there for him consistently over the last two months. And he never failed. That was more than he could say for Harry.

After a few moments, he heard changes in Marcel's breathing and rhythm so he knew the time had come. Then without warning, he felt the warm and sticky substance inside him. This was the first time another man outside of his husband came inside him. He knew it was wrong. And he kind of regretted it too. But another part of him loved it because at least someone was doing it.

Marcel stopped moving completely to work through his orgasm. But Zayn kept rocking back and forth around him. And it was greatly appreciated because Marcel slapped him on the bottom again, making Zayn hiss and smile.

Finally, Zayn stopped and moved forward so that Marcel slipped out of him. Then he fell forward on the bed.

Unlike sex between two people who should be having sex together, there was no lying in bed together, no cuddling or kisses goodbye. There was just the sound of Marcel getting dressed to leave until eventually Zayn heard the door open and close.

After five minutes of lying there, Zayn rolled over on his back. He hadn't had sex like that in a very long time and he was was so tired he didn't want to go back to work anymore. Perhaps he should take off the rest of the day and take a nap here. It would be well needed. And it would give him time to get himself together before he had to face Harry again.

As he made up his mind to do just that, he saw his phone light up in the chair. He really hoped it wasn't Harry because he did not want to talk to him right now. But he got up to check just be sure.

It wasn't Harry. It was his mother. It was unusual for her to call this time of day when she knew he was at work- or at least supposed to be. So that prompted him to answer it as quickly as possible.

"Hello?"

"Sweetie! Oh sweetie, I'm so sorry!"

At first Zayn thought she was laughing. But soon it became clear that she wasn't laughing. She was sobbing.

"Mom? What's wrong. What happened?"

"Darla! Oh gosh Darla. It was two seconds. Just two seconds! And the car... your baby girl."

"You're scaring me! Where is my daughter?!"

"The ER on the side of the hospital where the childrens' trauma center is! She's hurt badly. Hurry. Please!"

Zayn felt his heart drop to his feet.

"I'll be there soon, mom! I'm coming!"

Zayn hung up before anything else was said. Tears were escaping his eyes as he was racing to turn on the light in the room and get dressed fast.

His mind was going over so many different things at once. What happened? How bad was his baby girl hurt? Was she going to make it? And then there was the question that plagued him most of all. What was she doing with his mother when Harry was supposed to be watching her at home in the first place?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.3K 3.2K 18
Where Zayn is supposed to be happily engaged to his verbally abusive fiancรฉe but finds real love in the man he's having a secret affair with. His nei...
38K 2.4K 14
He is cheerful. Hard-working. Ambitious. Determined. He doesn't feel loenely, even though he has never been in a relationship, because he was and st...
61.5K 2.9K 27
It wasn't Zayn's intention to do what he did, but when an opportunity presented itself, he just had to step forward and take it. He didn't mean to p...
47K 1.2K 24
For louis life was hard as when at 17 he came out to his parents they kicked him out of the house as they were very religious and wouldnt accept him...