Hiding The Billionaire Mafia'...

YourPsychodreams tarafından

After a drunken one-night stand with the Sicilian billionaire tycoon and mafia don, Tito Denero, Fiorella fin... Daha Fazla

Authors Declaimers
Chapter 1: The Messy Begining
Chapter 2: The Re-engagement
Chapter 3: The Mute explanation
Chapter 4: The Job offer
Chapter 5: The Courage!
Chapter 6: The Unpermitted Kiss
Chapter 7: Fired
Chapter 8: A slap in the face
Chapter 9: Punishment
Chapter 10: Payback
Chapter 11: A deadly Call
Chapter 12: The Exchange
Chapter 13: Molested
Chapter 14: Love at first sight
Chapter 15: Guardian Angel
Chapter 17: More close to you
Chapter 18: Jealousy
Chapter 19: Bad move!
Chapter 20: Mood for Sex
Chapter 21: Love triangle
Chapter 22: The unplanned.
Chapter 23: Entrapped
Chapter 24: Unravelled past.
Chapter 25: Lies
Chapter 26: Sex and scheme
Chapter 27: Poisoned chocolates (1)
Chapter 28: Poisoned chocolates (2)
Chapter 29: Bombshell
Chapter 30: Tears & Death
Chapter 31: Miscarriage
Chapter 32: Forgiven
Chapter 33: Brokenhearted
Chapter 34: Under the rain of love
Chapter 35: Gunshot
Chapter 36: A trip to New York
Chapter 37: Unpleasant meeting.
Chapter 38: Drowned
Chapter 39: Magical night (1)
Chapter 40: Magical night (2)
Chapter 41: Ruined Day
Chapter 42: Pains & Scars
Chapter 43: Bullets
Chapter 44: Deaths Venom
Chapter 45: Papa's Death
Chapter 46: Bitter Reveal
Chapter 47: Nightmare
Chapter 48: Deep hatred
Chapter 49: Revenge plans
Chapter 50: Seduction
Chapter 51: Backstabber
Chapter 52: Humiliated
Chapter 53: Playing with fire (1)
Chapter 54: Playing with fire (2)
Chapter 55: Diagnosed
Chapter 56: New Fiancee
Chapter 57: Damages
Chapter 58: A hell of a dinner
Chapter 59: Fatal accident
Chapter 60: Lost you forever
Chapter 61: Brain dead
Chapter 62: Symptoms
Chapter 63: Friends, Lovers to enemies
Chapter 64: History repeats
Chapter 65: pretense
Chapter 66: Blood splash
Chapter 67: Conspiracy
Chapter 68: Justice at last
Chapter 69: Plane Crash
Chapter 70: Guilty or acquitted
Chapter 71: Beautiful moments
Chapter 72: Abducted
Chapter 73: Pleasure in her pain.
Chapter 74: Mercilessly Raped
Chapter 75: Like A Dream
Chapter 76: Humpty Dumpty
Chapter 77: Time flies
Chapter 78: Tito or Segio
Chapter 79: Claiming his territory
Chapter 80: Dangerous glances
Chapter 81: Mysterious voice
Chapter 82: After the devil
Chapter 83: Sinister cards
Chapter 84: The unforeseen
Chapter 85: Black widow
Chapter 86: Rush of emotions
Chapter 87: Taste you
Chapter 88: Tough woman
Chapter 89: EPILOGUE
Reasons: Must read

Chapter 16: Heartbeats

2.2K 79 1
YourPsychodreams tarafından

Fiorella's eyes widen when his hands grips her ass and her eyes become more dilated when her lips crash on his. Enzo is too shocked to respond, they are gazing into each other's eyes.

Fiorella is the first to pull away from the accidental kiss, she quickly stands up from him.

"I'm sorry" She apologises and unconsciously licks her lips.

"It's fine" He responds and stands up quickly.

"I didn't mean for this to happen, I mean the kiss" Enzo apologises as well.

"I know...neither did I, '' Fiorella stutters.

"Let me gather these things up" Fiorella said nervously and goes to start packing the things she wanted to dispose.

Enzo decides to help and kneels down, he starts picking the blood stained cotton wool, their hands suddenly meet, Fiorella looks nervously at Enzo who can feel his heart palpitating. Fiorella briskly withdraws her hand and stands up

"I will do it" Enzo smiles and gathers everything, he goes to dispose of them into the dustbin.

He smiles at her and wears his shirt, Fiorella gazes in another direction after staring at his abs for some seconds.

"Do you want to eat ?" Enzo asks.

"Actually no, I need to see the twins, they must be worried about me" Fiorella declines but her growling stomach ends up betraying her.

"I heard that," Enzo laughs, pointing at her belly. Fiorella couldn't help laughing along.

"You should eat, after that then you can go home" Enzo grins hoping she would accept. He wants to spend more time with her.

"I'm dying of hunger" Fiorella chuckles and goes to the kitchen with him.

He served the cookies he had made and a cup of coffee. Fiorella takes a bite of the cookies and is surprised.

"This is yummy" She mutters and eats more of the cookies.

"Did you really bake this?" Fiorella questions.

"Yes I did" Enzo replies and drinks from his cup of tea.

"So good"

"Thank you"

"I'm darn late for work, I should eat quickly" Fiorella mutters, she did want him to hear that but he apparently heard it.

"You've found a job"

"Yes I have and my Boss is annoying but I would explain to him what happened, maybe he would not fire me"

"He shouldn't, I don't even advice you to go to work," Enzo said, not buying the idea.

"Have you found anything about father murderers? I've been doing my research too and I haven't found anything yet" Fiorella inquires with anger in her eyes.

She wants to find her father's murderer and bring them to book but she hasn't found their true identity yet.

"No I haven't, I haven't given up investigating your father's case, how his wealth was diverted and to whom" Enzo replies and holds her hand gently.

"When I find something, I won't hesitate in telling you" Enzo promises with a cute smile on his face.

"Thank you" Fiorella returned the smile.

"You should eat more of the cookies, it will make you more healthy and beautiful" Enzo smiles seductively at her.

Fiorella looks at the cookies and can't help blushing, he's looking at her so differently now, it used to be a client relationship but it seems different now.

"Grazie(thank you)"

__

Fiorella is wearing a pink flowery gown Enzo had bought for her and now has alighted from the cab they both boarded.

Fiorella faces himand said. "Thanks for bring me home"

"It's my pleasure" Enzo smiles and knocks on the door..

The door opens at its Noello.

"Noello" Enzo waves at him but Noello hisses rudely and slams the door in their faces.

"He can be a character at times, don't mind him," Fiorella tries making excuses for him.

"It's fine, I will be leaving now" Enzo snickers.

"Bye, Guardian angel," Fiorella mutters and surprisingly pecks his puffy cheeks.

She runs into the house before he could even come out of the shock.

"She just pecked me" Enzo mutters in disbelief and slaps his cheek lightly, maybe he's dreaming.

His heartbeat is racing just like before.

"She's my heartbeat" He smiles, biting his lower lip.

"Noello, why did you act so rudely out there?" Fiorella scolds him.

"Why were you with him at night?" Noello asks authoritatively, he's asking her in such a thick tone, like really had a right to ask.

He reminds her so much of Tito.

"Mamma" Noelle screamed and raced to her mother.

"My baby" Fiorella smiles and carries her up in her arms.

"What happened to your face?" Noelle asks, touching Fiorella's bruises.

"Ouch" Fiorella winces.

"Mamma, got into a little accident, I missed you"  Fiorella replied and tried to change the topic instantly.

"I missed you too" Noelle said sweetly and hugged her.

"Fiorella" Signora Ginvera calls, she hears her voice and rushes outside to see if it's her.

"Where have you been?" Signora Ginvera questions worriedly.

"Later Mamma, I'm late for work" Fiorella replies in order to avert any more questions.

She goes to her room with Noelle luckily, her glasses didn't get broken and she has extra wigs at home too.

___

Silicon groups***

Thirty minutes later, Fiorella runs out of the elevator and barges into Tito's office.

"Leave my office" He orders in a resigned tone.

"B-boss I'm sorry, it's not my fault that I'm late, because of reaching late last night, I almost got raped" Fiorella explains and Tito raises up his head.

She's glad that it caught his attention.

"Three guys attacked me and tried raping me, they even hurt me, and a man saved me that's why I'm late" Fiorella explains further.

"I don't care if you were raped or brutalized, you have excuse to be late for work an-"

"What are you saying, , I said I was almost molested and this is all you can say, why are you heartless?, Don't you even have human feelings?" Fiorella yells, her face looks like she's going to cry any minute from now.

Tito is unaffected by her words, he has never cared what people say about him but he doesn't like it when it comes from her.

"Consider half of your salary, gone" Tito sheers at her.

Fiorella swallows hard and walks to her desk, she looks to see a pile of files on her table. She starts working on them one after the other. She receives an email and walks to Tito.

"B-boss you have a meeting scheduled now, I've got the details prepared already" Fiorella said rather slowly.

Tito stands up without a word, he grabs his suit and leaves the office, she swiftly follows him with some paper in her hands.

In a rush to reach him, she almost gets to his front but suddenly trips but Tito grips her waist tightly before she could fall, her b**bs press against his hard chest.

Fiorella wraps her hands around his neck, they have an eyelock , staring into those mesmerising sexy eyes, she can't help staring deeper into it.

Tito has his eyes on her lips, he suddenly has the urge to kiss her and make her moan again like she did when he had kissed her.

Tito smirks when he hears her heart beating loudly. He brings his lips close to hers, that warm, minted breath from smothering her lips. She's really expecting a kiss.

"You should control your heart beat,it's racing too fast" Tito mutters and releases her waist.

Fiorella gasps and winces backward.Tito rolls his eyes and enters the elevator.

"What's wrong with me?" Fiorella mutters, touching her chest, having an awkward feeling in her heart.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

791K 14.7K 60
𓅩 𓅩 𓅩 𓅩 𓅩 𓅩 Matteo Marchetti feels like he has something to prove being the new leader of the Italian Mafia, he tries his best to leave his pas...
912K 30.6K 38
Alessandro De Luca couldn't forget his childhood crush, Isabella Martinelli after they had spent the night on her birthday. As much as Alessandro ha...
319K 7.9K 63
This is book two in the Lost&Found Series but can be read as a stand alone. *** I heard the bag drop on the table before he grabbed my elbow and spu...
32.9K 2.2K 37
When Andrea got involved with an older guy, she had no idea that it would bring her an unexpected pregnancy, major heart break and a world of pain...