HYPEBOY | HAECHAN

By Taros_Cherry

๐Ÿ“š โ”โ” ๐Ÿšฟ ๐™„ ๐™Ÿ๐™ช๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฉ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™˜๐™–๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ข๐™ฎ ๐™ฅ๐™๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ง๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฌ ๐™„ ๐™Ÿ๐™ช๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™๐™š๐™–... More

[ prelude ]
๐Ÿ““โ—ฆ ๐—›๐—ข๐— ๐—˜๐—ฅ๐—ข๐—ข๐—  โ˜102
โšฌ ๐Ÿ’ฌ ๐Ÿ™๏ธ
[ 001 ]
[ 002 ]
[ 003 ]
[ 004 ]
[ 005 ]
[ 006 ]
[ 007 ]
[ 008 ]
[ 010 ]
[ 011 ]
[ 012 ]
[ 013 ]
[ 014 ]
[ 015 ]
[ 016 ]
[ 017 ]
[ 018 ]
[ 019 ]
โšฌ Epilogue
โ”โ” ๐—˜๐—ก๐——๐—ญ๐—ข๐—ก๐—˜

[ 009 ]

100 1 0
By Taros_Cherry

𝘼𝙣𝙙 𝙬𝙚 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙜𝙤 𝙝𝙞𝙜𝙝 𝙎𝙖𝙮 𝙞𝙩 𝙣𝙤𝙬, 𝙮𝙚𝙖𝙝. 𝙁𝙚𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙣 ' 𝙝𝙤𝙬, 𝙢𝙢 𝙢𝙢 𝙏𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙝𝙞𝙢 𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙠𝙮 ~ 𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙞 𝙝𝙮𝙥𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙗𝙤𝙮
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"To us!" Donghyuck cheered, the loud ringing sound of glasses clinking together sounded around the merry bar.

Bright lights and spirits high, Haechan downed a shot, shortly making an expression of disgust, he coughed, wiping his mouth with a napkin, "Ack! god, I'm never doing that again."

Haneul laughed, downing another shot, beer bottle in the other hand, "I don't know about you but I'm grateful that project ."

"Right back at you," NingNing nodded, sighing exasperatedly, before she downed her cup of sprite with shots of vodka. "And I'm not even in your class."

Haneul turned eyeing Meilin behind her, she sat with Jaemin, the two immersed in her phone, the poor bartender didn't know whether to serve them or not.

Haneul downed her drink looking away, she finished her beer, placing it on the table, drumming her hands against the surface with a soured look, "The whole thing was torture is this going to be the next ten years of my life?"

Before Haechan could speak up, the lights suddenly went out.

Haneul and the rest of the vicinity screamed in fright, feeling around the table for her phone, she grabbed it quickly, turning on her flashlight to see, others doing the same as they numbered.

"What the hell?" Meilin squeaked, she had come back from the bar with Jaemin, his arm currently around her shoulder.

Haneul's phone buzzed in her hand as she looked up in horror, "The University is shutting down all parties at 8PM..."

A statement she hadn't known she had said out a little too loud. Soon everyone began talking, pointing fingers at their phones and discussing in private.

Ignoring the commotion around them, Meilin scoffed, taking her seat next to Ningning, "What! Why."

"Apparently they want all students sober and able to function for class everyday, including the use of consent from others who wanna hook up, to prevent stuff down-sliding." Haechan read before giving his phone a blank stare, "Or some bullshit."

Haneul shrugged, "I for one, think this is good, I mean think about it," she leaned forward, placing her hands on the table folded, "People can finally be awake to be able to do things, and get going in life and should have the right to be okay with hooking up."

"Yea, but it turns the entire college experience down, I mean we're here to learn and have fun so, why not, plus what kind of dumbass takes interest in someone at a party but then tells them their not okay but initiated it?" Meilin added.

"Because our studies are important, I plan on getting my degree and not at the expense of having sex every three businesses days and not graduating." Haneul countered.

Donghyuck rolled his eyes, "Ladies, the whole thing is simply wrong, but Haneul has a point, but she also is incorrect."

NingNing squinted, "Dude, you're not neutral here."

He threw his hands in the air letting the fall back down to his sides, "Well, I'm gonna get my drink in as much as I can while I can."

He got up, shooting them a quick goodbye before he walked out, leaving the three girls there to think it out.

"Wow," NingNing muttered.

Meilin stared at her phone, "I'm out, I got a test and I just remembered we have beer at home so this policy can suck ass, see you later Jaem."

He bid her farewell, getting up to give her a kiss on the cheek, "I'll walk you out."

Haneul dropped her keys into the kitchen counter as she groaned softly, opening the fridge to grab a drink.

She popped off the cap, grabbing a cup to pour the liquid in, when she was about to take a sip, a hand clap startled her, almost in the process of dropping her drink.

She cursed, placing it down, "Really Mei?"

Meilin stood in the doorframe with a sky grin, she shuffled into the kitchen, sliding onto the kitchen island stool, "Wow, Mrs. Policy is really living it up."

Haneul rolled her eyes, throwing the table rag at her, Meilin shrieked, ducking as she looked up throwing the rag inches from Haneul's face.

Haneul sat down with a small smile, "Clown me all you want, but i'm going be drinking and passing as I go."

Meilin clapped her hands, "Exactly, now hand me a bottle."

Haneul coughed, almost choking on her drink as she laughed, handing her drink to Meilin, the younger leaned back, taking a giant waterfall before leaning straight, coughing before she laughed as-well.

The two were in a fit of giggles, faces buried under their arms on the table to keep quiet in order not to wake their friend up.

Haneul calmed down from her high, drawing circles into the table, "I'm so not ready for that chemistry test friday, for one I didn't study."

Meilin snorted, "Wow, the one time, and I actually did."

Haneul's eyes shot up, hands on the table, "Unbelievable, can you help me, I'm screwed plus my cousins are coming to visit that day as-well."

Haneul felt a lump in her heart, Meilin finishing her drink before burping, "Oh my god, I think we're really gonna need to be drunk before then, because I don't know if you can stand it."

Haneul nodded in agreement, "I'm just hoping I don't have to entertain this bullshit."

Meilin shrugged, "I'd rather watch Xiaojun and that girl be in one room than that." Haneul grinned, "The new girl right, they are so cute, I'm hoping they get together."

Meilin gagged, "Kota and Xiao, those two are so weird with each-other." Haneul muffled her laugh, she clapped her hand ecstatically, "I know! It's what makes them so cute."

Meilin brushed her off, "Whatever, if Kun decides to lecture tomorrow then my day might go well, I have to go with Haechan to fix his car."

Which was true, Meilin's uncle worked a car shop.

Haneul yawned, "God, it's late we better go, I bet if they spot our lights on, will they turn them off too?"

Meilin threw a crumpled paper at her, throwing her head back as she laughed, she rushed to muffle her laugh once she noticed Haneul eyeing her.

"Shh! Cmon let's go before Ningning actually wakes up."

They slid off the stools, turning off the kitchen light and heading out to their rooms.

When Haneul lay in her bed that night, she found herself staring at her phone, she stared at the bright screen before placing it on her nightstand, before she could close her eyes, a ding rang from her phone, quickly alerting her.

She laid up, grabbing her phone.

A message from Haechan.

👖 :Meet me by 6 AM, it's urgent.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

149K 9.5K 72
..๏ผˆ ๐ŸŽ™๏ธ ๏ผ‰๐—ก๐—–๐—งx๐—ข๐—–๐˜€ "๐™ฃ๐™˜๐™ฉ ๐™™๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™ข? ๐™™๐™ช๐™™๐™š, ๐™ฃ๐™ค, ๐™ž ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™™ ๐™จ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™›๐™ง๐™ค๐™ข ๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™˜๐™š!" in which a group of friends find ...
58.7K 1.5K 23
A cold and emotionless playboy Na Jaemin finally meets a girl that brings out his deepest desires to surface. Their drunken encounter gives them a cr...
99.1K 4.3K 30
โwas the fame worth our friendship?โž ๊’ฐ when a childhood love story finally gets to blossom as donghyuck comes home from seoul. he knows his feelings...
27.8K 617 40
โ hyuckkk, we need to tell you something โž โ what? โž โ we are da- โž โžณ editing as well โ–ฌ high school au & bad boy au +lowercase intended ยฉmilkydais...