HYPEBOY | HAECHAN

By Taros_Cherry

๐Ÿ“š โ”โ” ๐Ÿšฟ ๐™„ ๐™Ÿ๐™ช๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฉ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™˜๐™–๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ข๐™ฎ ๐™ฅ๐™๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ง๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฌ ๐™„ ๐™Ÿ๐™ช๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™๐™š๐™–... More

[ prelude ]
๐Ÿ““โ—ฆ ๐—›๐—ข๐— ๐—˜๐—ฅ๐—ข๐—ข๐—  โ˜102
โšฌ ๐Ÿ’ฌ ๐Ÿ™๏ธ
[ 001 ]
[ 002 ]
[ 003 ]
[ 004 ]
[ 005 ]
[ 006 ]
[ 007 ]
[ 009 ]
[ 010 ]
[ 011 ]
[ 012 ]
[ 013 ]
[ 014 ]
[ 015 ]
[ 016 ]
[ 017 ]
[ 018 ]
[ 019 ]
โšฌ Epilogue
โ”โ” ๐—˜๐—ก๐——๐—ญ๐—ข๐—ก๐—˜

[ 008 ]

78 1 0
By Taros_Cherry

𝙊𝙥𝙚𝙣 𝙢𝙮 𝙚𝙮𝙚𝙨 𝙩𝙤 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙊𝙡𝙙 𝙙𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙜𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙖 𝙙𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙢 𝙃𝙮𝙥𝙚 𝙗𝙤𝙮, 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙞 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙃𝙮𝙥𝙚 𝙗𝙤𝙮 𝙜𝙤𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙩𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙮𝙖
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

The clock ticked slowly for the day as Donghyuck stared up in boredom at the teacher in front of him.

He felt a paper ball thrown at him, rolling an eye, "What Renjun."  The annoyance in his voice as he looked the other way.

"Oh he quiet, up are you coming over or not the guys are waiting?" Renjun said before opening his binder, "I got art later so make up your mind."

Haechan sighed, huffing before taking out his phone, shooting the older a quick text. He heard a ping behind him, and then Renjun muttering a quick okay.

As class ended, he caught Haerin by the door, on her way out with Chaeyoung behind her. When he reached the girls, he slung an arm over her shoulder, startling her.

"Haechan!"

He laughed when Haerin shrieked at his intrusion, yet his hand remained where it was on her shoulder.

"So, what's the plan for tonight, it's crazy how after a year at my last University, until that whole art show fiasco went down, I'm quite not adjusted."

Chaeyoung hummed, "You know, I don't know, maybe we can go to the party  at Chenle's tonight."

Haerin raised her brows, "Really, and on a day where work has to be completed.

"Well Hannah is coming," Chaeyoung added, Haechan sighed, "And you need to confess." He patted Haerin's shoulder.

Haerin's shock was a mix of alarm and a beet red face.

Haechan laughed before he caught sight of Haneul near her locker, on her right, NingNing, and to her left, Karina. They stood close by as she rummaged through the locker, pulling out a sheet before closing the door with a grin.

He watched as she unraveled the graph paper, her friends beside her eyeing the paper with curiosity before they looked at her, eyes widened, NingNing gave her a thumbs up, while Karina nodded her head, she grabbed something from the locker before Haneul quickly rolled the paper back in place, shutting the locker door.

When they walked in his direction, Haechan raised up a hand, NingNing instantly spotted him from a glance, she pointed towards him, alerting the others which caused Haneul to wave.

"Hey," Haneul greeted him with a big grin, shaking his hand awkwardly, Haechan returned the gesture, Karina giving him a smile in return. "So I hear you guys have a project?"

Haneul shrugged, "You would know, he helped me design that shirt at 10 o'clock in the night."

"What!"

The words left NingNing's mouth quickly, stopping the group in the middle of the hall, as students walked around them, she lowered her voice as they moved onwards, "You two did what!"

"We made a top," Haechan shrugged, Karina remained in suspicion, "You seriously don't just show up at 10 in the night to make clothes that's like code for I like you."

Haechan scoffed, "We." — he pointed at Haneul, "Aren't dating, we're in the same class!" 
"Right," Haneul jumped in, "There was no love story going on here."

NingNing shrugged, she wasn't swayed by the answer and she still maintained that smug grin, "We'll see, you two are definitely getting together someday, and if I'm right you both owe me—"

"—Mint ice cream." The two grumbled in unison.

"Bye." Karina waved and walked away with NingNing, now it was just Haneul and Haechan.

Again.

"Haneul, adjust the stitching just to the left—no!—okay, good."

Mrs. Im, the class head scrutinized every inch of each person's project.

Walking around with her click board, head and shoulders high, pen tapping loudly against the wood slate in her hands.

Haneul worked hard, trying to fix the bottom of the pants she had made when Haechan left that night.

It was a simple top they had made, the chiffon white blue flowered fabric made into a frilly top crop, the red had been switched out last minute before Haechan left for a cool lace silver, the fabric used for lace trim at the top of the shirt and the bottom.

The bottom was a pair of white linen pants, faint colors of small blue dots, it was paired with dark green sandals.

Haneul adjusted the also green bag on the mannequin's hand.

Mrs. Im came across her set as Haneul stepped back. From the corner of her eye, she could see Haechan sending her a thumbs up.

Mrs. Im stared closely at her work, she walked around the manequim, she reached out and felt the material, her eyes narrowed before she broke out into a reserved smile, a proud one at that.

She turned around back to Haneul, "Miss Yoon, good work."

Haneul felt the lump she had in her throat dropped, she beamed, grinning back at Haechan.

When class has ended, the two left the room, walking out the door.

Everyone was leaving the building now, the school day finally ending. The duo catched up to their friends, spotting Jaemi with his arm around Meilin's shoulder by her locker, talking to friends.

"Oh?" NingNing commented, she had catched up to them earlier, walking with the two.

They watched as Jaemin pulled a small gift box from his locker, Meilin seemed unfazed by the sight of it, she took it from his reluctantly, she was obviously conflicted on taking it.

Jaemin stared at her with heart eyes, they interlocked their hands together, Meilin seemed to be saying something, she smiled at the box then slightly frowned, Naemin just shook his head, he laughed as she hid her face in his chest.

"Should we go..." NingNing spoke up, Haechan looked disgusted, "I'd rather hear Haerin come up with an excuse on not confessing to Chenle than watch this."

"Agreed." Haneul exchanged a high five with him.

Haerin approached them, Haneul smiled as she greeted her, the two gave each other a short hug, Haechan was puzzled, "When did you two become friends."

"Well Haneul took getting to know me seriously." Haerin glanced at her fondly, Haechan stared at Haneul with narrow eyes, "Don't be trying to steal all my friends now."

Haneul rolled her eyes, Haerin giggled, she spotted Chaeyoung, she looked back to the two, "Hey, I'll catch you guys later, see you soon."

"Bye." Haneul called out."

Haechan ruffled her hair, "See you little Junior." Haneul scowled at his playfulness, he smirked, sinking before he walked off.

Haneul stood there smiling, she watched as he walked away fondly, "Whatever Senior."

As the day passed, she didn't notice the faint blush on her cheeks.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74.5K 4.2K 55
sequel to home โ€บ jaemin! โwhen does this all end?โž ๊’ฐ there's a new girl in town. and she brings many secrets with her. will the group be able to unco...
669K 26.9K 55
โ‰› nct na jaemin bad boy fanfiction โ that's what will make it more exciting โž โ‡ โ‡ โ‡ โ‡ โ‡ started: may 6, 2020 published: june 17, 2020 ended: august 1...
5.6K 175 23
โ–ญโ–ญโ–ญ ๐˜ ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ. โ–ซ๏ธŽ โงˆ โ–ซ๏ธŽ โ–ญโ–ญโ–ญโ–ญ โ–ซ๏ธŽ โ๐–ฉ๐–ด๐–ฒ๐–ณ ๐–ช๐–ญ๐–ฎ๐–ถ ๐–จ๐–ฅ ๐–ถ๐–ค ๐–ฃ๐–ฎ ๐–ณ๐–ง๐–จ๐–ฒ, ๐–ถ๐–ค'๐–ฑ๐–ค ๐–ญ๐–ฎ...
16.3K 794 39
โ‚Šโœฉโ€งโ‚ŠหšเฑจเงŽหšโ‚Šโœฉโ€งโ‚Š nct dream x oc. "five down one to go ๐Ÿ˜…. i feel like a pimp or something rn lol" wherein dani's friends are embarrassed over the la...