HYPEBOY | HAECHAN

By Taros_Cherry

📚 ━━ 🚿 𝙄 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙘𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙢𝙮 𝙥𝙝𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙄 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙝𝙚𝙖... More

[ prelude ]
📓◦ 𝗛𝗢𝗠𝗘𝗥𝗢𝗢𝗠 ☐102
⚬ 💬 🏙️
[ 001 ]
[ 002 ]
[ 003 ]
[ 004 ]
[ 006 ]
[ 007 ]
[ 008 ]
[ 009 ]
[ 010 ]
[ 011 ]
[ 012 ]
[ 013 ]
[ 014 ]
[ 015 ]
[ 016 ]
[ 017 ]
[ 018 ]
[ 019 ]
⚬ Epilogue
━━ 𝗘𝗡𝗗𝗭𝗢𝗡𝗘

[ 005 ]

94 2 0
By Taros_Cherry

𝙊𝙝 𝙗𝙖𝙗𝙮 𝙃𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙙 𝙞'𝙢 𝙨𝙚𝙣𝙨𝙞𝙩𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙡𝙮 𝙀𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮𝙙𝙖𝙮 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙗𝙖𝙗𝙮, 𝙮𝙚𝙖𝙝. 𝙄𝙨 𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙚𝙡𝙚𝙨𝙨 𝙞'𝙢 𝙜𝙤𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙘𝙧𝙖𝙯𝙮
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Waking up, Haneul could only think about the design project, she had to work on, and whether Xiaojun would let give her a demerit, and as per usual demand his fair share of money.

Something he took most commonly from around the friend group.

She groaned, sitting up from her pillow as she rubbed her eyes tiredly, tilting her head to check the clock on her nightstand.

8:32 AM

Not bad, at-least she could do whatever she wanted until 10 o'clock, which then reminded her of the embarrassment of yesterday.

She got out of her bed, slowly walking towards the door, opening it gently before tiptoeing through the hallway towards Meilin's room.

She exhaled, knocking on the door, "It's Haneul."

She didn't hear a response so she decided to open the door, and Meilin not in sight, just before she could enter, footsteps came down the hall.

She turned to see Meilin walking towards her, looking down on her phone unaware of her friend.

Haneul closed the door, which in advance made Meilin look up, she arched a brow, "You know if you wanna borrow something you gotta just ask—"

"—Did Jaemin leave?" Hanuel asked. She walked into the kitchen, a moody NingNing sat looked blank over a bowl of mint chocolate ice cream, and another bowl of oatmeal.

That was weird, NingNing loved Mint Chocolate. Haneul came around to sit next to her, the orange juice was already out, three cups as well.

NingNing dropped her spoon full of oatmeal into her bowl, she sighed taking another bite before getting up to head to the sink.

"What's wrong with Ning." Haneul asked, Meilin glanced at her from behind her, "Nothing, she's just being NingNing."

Haneul nodded, a moddy NingNing was definitely a bit common these days, university isn't definitely for the week.

"So who's the guy." Meilin said, directed to NingNing.

She pushed her body up against the counter, her elbows resting on the table and hands on her face, she had a gleam in her eyes from the now revealed truth.

"You know what I'm talking about."

NingNing slumped, his face planted on the table before she looked up with a annoyed smile, "Yichen."

Then she blushed, "He just came and he's already apart of the swimming team which is odd since their in the middle of competition."

Meilin groaned, "I would know, me and Chae are in girls swimming."

Haneul drummed her fingers against table, "Well, I'm gonna get ready, I have to with my mom to the farmers market."

"What? At this hour," NingNing asked, the younger girl looked appalled, Haneul shrugged, "Well I have my assignments complete so why not."

"Well I'm coming with, you can buy me and Ddongi snacks on the way."

"I always have to buy you two snacks." Haneul replied. "Their a package deal." Meilin announced, NingNing threw her a glare, "Well, I didn't kill my goldfish on accident."

Meilin blinked in surprise, mouth opened from shock, "I thought we weren't going to go there." NingNing raised her hands in surrender, "Sorry."

Haneul slumped, her head resting on the cool surface table, "Unbelievable."

Haneul sat dazed at her seat, mindlessly drinking her can of Coca-Cola, the party moved around her vibrantly while she sat there full of boredom.

As if this wasn't bad enough, she had run out of money. The trio had decided on going out today,  Haechan tagged along.

Before she could leave the table and bail, a hand pulled her out of it, she looked up and there stood Haechan, he looked ather, pulling out a seat and sitting right down.

He placed his drink on the table, turning to glance at their friends before turning to face her, "And what's got you out here moody?"

Haneul sighed, "Not that it's any of your business, but I'm feeling really high right now." Haechan's expression changed from neutral to worried, he leaned closer placing a hand on her forehead.

Haneul tried to ignore the tingling feeling.

"You feel fine, maybe you just need water."

Well that was true.

Haneul reached over for the water bottle sitting abandoned across from her, she opened it taking a huge gulp, she instantly regretted that, doubling over as she coughed, gasping for air.

She felt her face heat up and, the force of Haechan's hand gently hitting her back as he removed his arm and handed her a paper towel.

She cleaned the mess from the floor, grabbing another to clean her mouth, the red lipstick color from her lips wiped off and stained into the towel.

She crumpled the two into balls, grabbing her bag, "I think this night is enough for me today."

Donghyuck chucked, "I can tell," this earned him a glare, Haneul scoffed, "Ow." A text message from Haechan's screen popped up, Haneul accidentally saw.

"Haewon?" She said in clear surprise, "You two have something going on or what." Haechan shook his head, he relaxed back into the chair, "No, we're just friends."

Haneul raised her brow, "Haewon is interesting..." her tone of voice filled with amusement, Haechan sat straight, "What's that supposed to mean." He didn't find whatever she said funny.

Haneul felt the sudden mood shift, "Sorry, I only meant—"

"You only meant what Haneul, she's my friend" he studied her for a moment before standing up, "I think I'm going to go, this night's surely been interesting."

Haneul tried to grab his hand, but Haechan shot her a look, he wasn't in the mood. He got up from his seat, Haneul was confused, "Where are you going?" He just shook his head, "Enjoy your night."

As she sat there processing, she watched in alarm as he headed towards the dance floor and their group of happy friends who danced their heartbeats away.

She saw the worried look on Meilin's face before she glanced at her friend, their eyes locking onto one another, Meilin looked away as quickly as she had glanced, she smiled at Haechan, Haneul couldn't see his face because his back was turned on her.

Meilin seemed to be saying something to him, she smiled and grabbed his hands, lacing them together, she laughed, shaking his hands around and attempting to do the tango.

Haneul felt a lump in her stomach. She didn't realize the statement affected him so much.

She definitely messed up.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 89 9
You can't seem to confront your best friend about your very embarrassing crush on him, so you do what you think is best (which is not very wise of yo...
99.1K 4.3K 30
❝was the fame worth our friendship?❞ ꒰ when a childhood love story finally gets to blossom as donghyuck comes home from seoul. he knows his feelings...
25.4K 224 18
NCTXReader fanfictions Includes fluff, smut, a bit of angst too Mention of strong languages, traumas, or traumatic words read only if you're comfort...
31.5K 2.3K 27
[l.m x l.dh] [stalker au] ೃ⁀➷ in which mark, a transfer student, finds himself in more trouble than he thought after i...