HYPEBOY | HAECHAN

By Taros_Cherry

๐Ÿ“š โ”โ” ๐Ÿšฟ ๐™„ ๐™Ÿ๐™ช๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฉ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™˜๐™–๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ข๐™ฎ ๐™ฅ๐™๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ง๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฌ ๐™„ ๐™Ÿ๐™ช๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™๐™š๐™–... More

[ prelude ]
๐Ÿ““โ—ฆ ๐—›๐—ข๐— ๐—˜๐—ฅ๐—ข๐—ข๐—  โ˜102
โšฌ ๐Ÿ’ฌ ๐Ÿ™๏ธ
[ 001 ]
[ 002 ]
[ 003 ]
[ 005 ]
[ 006 ]
[ 007 ]
[ 008 ]
[ 009 ]
[ 010 ]
[ 011 ]
[ 012 ]
[ 013 ]
[ 014 ]
[ 015 ]
[ 016 ]
[ 017 ]
[ 018 ]
[ 019 ]
โšฌ Epilogue
โ”โ” ๐—˜๐—ก๐——๐—ญ๐—ข๐—ก๐—˜

[ 004 ]

122 4 1
By Taros_Cherry

𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙖𝙨𝙠 𝙖𝙣𝙮𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙄'𝙢 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙡𝙤𝙤𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙛𝙪𝙣 𝙈𝙖𝙮𝙗𝙚 𝙞 𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙗𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙤𝙣𝙚
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Haechan hated his chemistry class, the lectures were extremely boring and the teacher wouldn't even teach.

He would announce to the class the so called work to be done, then take attendance and go sit back down.

And if you asked Haechan, it was highly boring!

At his side, his friend Xiaojun sat writing notes hastily onto his notebook, pencil scribbling away at the paper.

Haechan groaned softly, rolling his eyes in boredom, why write notes in a notebook when you could just write them on a computer.

But he wasn't one to keep track, Diane usually did that for him, another thing his friend Renjun would usually drill him for.

"—And so class, with that comes to the end of our class."

Haechan instantly perked up at that, the teacher had gotten up now, broad smile and spread arms like he wasn't just ignoring his class a minute ago.

Haechan scoffed under his breath, picking up his backpack and walking out of the class, strolling to god nowhere.

Until a hand stopped him.

With raised eyebrows, he caught Haewon with a hand holding the strap of her backpack, other hand and said other strap of backpack free.

She grinned, "Hey stranger, you know it wouldn't kill you to pay attention in class."

"And it wouldn't kill you to not give a shit sometimes," he countered, she ignored his comment, "Whatever, but uh..." she turned to stare back at something before playfully poking his bicep, "A few friends and I are heading out, wanna come?"

Haechan contemplated the decision before shrugging, "Sure why not, I have nothing to do after this."

Haewon didn't seemed convinced, "You sure? Cause I'm pretty sure we have a paper due by tuesday of next week."

Haechan groaned, "Can you not lecture me right now, I'll do it later okay, scouts honor." She gave him a blank stare, "You're not even willing to pay attention you idiot."

He placed a hand over his heart with clear disbelief, "You know, that one really hurt." Haewon rolled her eyes, "Good, now you can actually learn."

Haechan muttered a quick whatever before being pulled along by her hands towards her group of friends.

He didn't notice the curiosity from an afar watcher.

"So...how's the art coming along."

Ten stood in the corner of the large classroom, next to him on the table lay tons of fabric and material all waiting to be used.

Across from him were two female mannequins waiting to be adorned with fabric.

Haneul looked up from where she sat on a stool, elbows propped on her knees and hands covering her mouth. She sighed getting up, taking a look at the her sketch book before cursing under her breath.

She threw a random marker she had in her hand across the room. Ten's eyes followed it before coming to stare back at her.

"You know, the marker didn't do anything."

"No shit," Haneul sighed, coming over to touch the material, letting her hands move over the pieces before she groaned, throwing her hands up in the air, "There's no way I can make this work, all week I've figured out the basics for the design, yet I can't seem to design a dress?"

Ten was quiet for a moment, then he shook his head with a light chuckle, Hanuel frowned, "What's funny."

Ten let out a whistle before spreading his arms, "Look around you, don't just focus on how you make it, feel it. Great designs are made from inspiration not 'getting it done so I can turn it in' agenda, don't force yourself, do something that says you, not what everyone else wants."

Hanuel nodded at that, she was quiet for a moment until she sighed, glancing at the fabrics then over to the sketch book that held her ideas.

She picked it up, grabbing a pen from the bucket in the middle of the table, with a sense of determination, she smiled, "You know what, your right, I gotta make it feel like me."

She laughed ecstatically when the older embraced her, hugging her from behind as she held his arms, laughing before she let go, a small smile still tugging at her lips.

She sighed, picking up a piece of pink fabric, "You know, I think I really got now."

"Yeah?" Ten grinned brightly, "See I told you."

"You did didn't you."

THAT NIGHT when Haneul entered her shared apartment with her friends, she noticed a pair of shoes that definitely didn't belong to any of them.

She frowned, slowly walking towards the hallway, she noticed light from Mei's room on, and the sound of laughter— Jaemin.

She knocked on the door, before it opened she muttered a silent prayer, the door swung open, letting the light from the room deep into the hall, Meilin appeared at the door, she was dressed in a sweater Haneul knew she'd never seen before, and a pair of shorts.

Just as she thought, Jaemin appeared from behind her sitting on the bed, he raised a peace sign, "Hey," he said from afar, Haneul waved.

Haneul made sure to wager  her finger sternly at the couple, "Don't have to much fun," Meilin snorted, rolling her eyes with a short smile, "We know, keep it down until you sleep."

Meilin shut the door and Haneul continued her walk, she entered her own room, shutting the door behind her.

She closed her as she took a deep breath, the fresh scent of air freshener, the blowing fan and her open balcony door that let air into the room.

Her gray walls with few decorations, the window alcove lined with pink pillows, to her LED lights that glowed a dim white, softly illuminating the room.

She threw herself on her bed, resting on her stomach. Haneul lifted her head up, eyeing the clock on her wall. "9:00 huh."

She sighed, picking up her phone, she scrolled through her notifications, stopping when one caught her eye.

A text from an unknown number.

She pressed on it, leading her to her messages and to a number.

She typed with speed.

:who is this?

She waited until the bubbles appeared.

:uh, this is Haechan, don't be mad but I got your number from Meilin

Haneul cursed silently, she heard a faint giggle from down the hall, she paled.

Oh no.

She instantly grabbed the noise canceling headphones she had brought earlier that week, silent thanking the lord she was able to do so, these were definitely a Godsend.

She decided to reply back.

:that's fine I guess, so what's up?

:nothing much

She bit her lip before deciding to add his number to her contacts, she then went back into the messages.

👖: Be serious.... jeans and bubbles???

🪻Ⓗ :  Yes doofus, be grateful 👁️

👖: what's with the eyes lol

🪻Ⓗ : Shush their the best.

👖: Whatever, I'll catch you tomorrow

🪻Ⓗ :  LMAO?? I'll see.

Haneul shut her phone off, she rolled over, laying on her back instead now, as she stared up at the blank ceiling, a small smile made its way to her lips.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

99.1K 4.3K 30
โwas the fame worth our friendship?โž ๊’ฐ when a childhood love story finally gets to blossom as donghyuck comes home from seoul. he knows his feelings...
9.8K 456 30
[In which Na Jaemin can't help but find himself trying to reminisce the past that he seemed to have forgotten and comes across Lee Jeno, who does eve...
327K 15.1K 37
"excuse me what?! i cheated on who?!!" [ social media au + lowercase intended ] well let's just say that their friendship starts off on the wrong foo...
25.4K 224 18
NCTXReader fanfictions Includes fluff, smut, a bit of angst too Mention of strong languages, traumas, or traumatic words read only if you're comfort...