HYPEBOY | HAECHAN

By Taros_Cherry

๐Ÿ“š โ”โ” ๐Ÿšฟ ๐™„ ๐™Ÿ๐™ช๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฉ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™˜๐™–๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ข๐™ฎ ๐™ฅ๐™๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ง๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฌ ๐™„ ๐™Ÿ๐™ช๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™๐™š๐™–... More

[ prelude ]
๐Ÿ““โ—ฆ ๐—›๐—ข๐— ๐—˜๐—ฅ๐—ข๐—ข๐—  โ˜102
โšฌ ๐Ÿ’ฌ ๐Ÿ™๏ธ
[ 001 ]
[ 002 ]
[ 004 ]
[ 005 ]
[ 006 ]
[ 007 ]
[ 008 ]
[ 009 ]
[ 010 ]
[ 011 ]
[ 012 ]
[ 013 ]
[ 014 ]
[ 015 ]
[ 016 ]
[ 017 ]
[ 018 ]
[ 019 ]
โšฌ Epilogue
โ”โ” ๐—˜๐—ก๐——๐—ญ๐—ข๐—ก๐—˜

[ 003 ]

151 6 1
By Taros_Cherry

𝙄 𝙬𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙡𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙣 𝙩𝙤 𝙣𝙤 𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙏𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚'𝙨 𝙣𝙤 𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙚𝙡𝙨𝙚 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪, 𝙣𝙤𝙣𝙚. 𝙈𝙖𝙮𝙗𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙗𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙤𝙣𝙚
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Haneul wasn't expecting to wake up with Haechan's hand draped over the left side of her stomach, he slept facing her back so she couldn't see him.

She heard his soft snores before slowly trying to shift, she managed to completely turn to the right so now his arm was lying on the bed and instead of her then.

He looked peaceful, not one stir of movement beside from him shifting. Haneul glanced at the couch, Mei wasn't there, but she could spot her book bag by the desk.

She was outside.

She rose her her bed, carefully treading across the floor, making her way towards the door of her room, she opened it, peaking her head out to spot her mother placing towels in the storage closet close to her room.

Her mother had spotted her, she smiled, "Hey, good morning, I take it your leaving soon then."

Haneul nodded, "Good morning." She said slowly, her voice still adjusting from her awakened sleep.

When she turned around, Haechan's once sleeping figure had now risen up, Haneul hadn't even realized he woke up.

He looked drowsy, rubbing the sleep from his tired eyes, he glanced behind him, turning his wad away from the streams of sunlight that made its way into Haneul's room through the tiny opening in her curtains.

"Here," Haneul's mother had moved her attention away from him, she gave her daughter a backpack, "It's his things, his mother brought them over this morning."

Haneul was too stunned to speak as she took the bag, and barely registering the day to even speak on it. She walked back inside the room.

"Hey, Haechan, your mom left this for you."

He lifted his head up at her voice, eyes landing on the bag, his eyes were wide, surprised by what she told him, he thanked her as she handed him the bag.

"Um, it's alright if I use your—"

"The bathroom." Haneul guessed, she nodded, "Yeah, go ahead, I'll step out." She sent him a tiny smile, stepping out the room and closed the door on her way out.

Now she would have to wait.

When he had finished, he exited her room freshly dressed, Haneul had already showered, getting ready in her mothers bathroom and taking clothes from her sister's room, she would eventually return it.

Her sister was in California, she would hardly notice some old clothes.

"You're ready." He said, she nodded, "I got ready in my mom's." He nodded, the two settled into awkward silence, they were still getting used to being back together.

"So!" Haneul spoke to cut the silence, "We're going to a cafe near here, no buts just moving."

Haechan didn't complain, he snorted, "Sure." He passed her, greeting his parent on the way out, Haneul watched him leave through the front door.

She sighed, she glanced at the time on her phone.

"-9:30."

THEY SAT in a booth near the back, sitting across from each other. On the table were two drinks, one for NingNing, and the other for Chaeyoung.

He looked comfortable at least, sitting beside her since her friends weren't here yet, he drummed his fingers against the table, his blue drink in front of him almost finished, he another refill next to it.

"Your friends, are they coming?" He asked her, just as she could speak up, the chime of the door alerted them, they leaned over and glanced at the door.

Sure enough it was them, right on time.

NingNing waved while Chaeyoung was behind her, Haneul waved back. Chaeyoung regarded Haechan with a head nod as she sat in the booth with him, NingNing sat with Haneul.

"Oh, when did you get here?" Chaeyoung asked, pointing to the many drinks on the table.

NingNing grabbed one, "Silly, these are all for us."

A waiter approached blankly, a peremptory expression on her face, "What can I get you?" She asked with zero emotion at Haneul, shoulders down, eyes full of boredom and disinterest, at one point she had rolled her eyes.

Haneul ignored her attitude, maybe she was having a bad day. "Uh, a coffee." the waitress nodded half-heartedly before moving onto Haechan.

This time her body actions differentiated from the previous encounter with the girl, she fixed her hair much to Chaeyoung's surprise, smiling coyly with a light hue of pink cheeks.

NingNing stared the other way with

embarrassment.
The waitress was clearly hitting on him. She smiled to herself, this would definitely be a funny memory.

"And, what can I get you."

"A water," he smiled, aware of her flirtatious intent but he didn't react upon him, when she left, Hanuel caught him staring at a paper with downturned lips, he picked it up before crumpling it into a ball at Hanuel's astonishment.

He threw it under the table, before looking up at her like a deer in headlights, "I can totally explain—"

"Explain what?" She had her elbow propped on the table, hand cupping her face as she listened in, "That pretty barista seemed to like you."

Donghyuck flushed in embarrassment, "Yea well, I don't even know her..." Haneul scoffed, "I can't believe your this shy, what happened to 'Dangerous Donghyuck' from sixth grade."

At the mention of that, he gave her a hard glare, "Do not remind me of that." Haneul laughed herself, surprised she even remembered, she then decided to take the initiative, spewing out tales that she hadn't known she even knew of.

Incidents, fun moments, and more, all to break the air. Chaeyoung and NingNing butted in a few times, trying to tell embarrassing stories of their friend.

When the waitress came back with their orders, Haechan was quick to shoo her away, the waitress moving quickly with embarrassment written over her face.

Haneul scoffed, "Your so annoying you know that," Donghyuck arched a brow, "So soon, I recall us laughing about a minute ago, you sure you aren't bipolar?"

Haneul glared at him, "No you idiot, just...we never got along before like this, I'd always tease you."

"Yea," Haechan replied, "Cause we were kids, I barely even know you know, I only knew you a little then."

Haneul nodded at that, "You have a point, so maybe let's do that?" Haechan arched a brow, "Woah, let's not force it now," Haneul deadpanned, "Unbelievable."

Meilin ended up joining them, the group began chatting smoothly, recalling events from times.

"—And then I accidentally knocked down the barrier which spilled all the water," Chaeyoung picked at her nails, "You know you caused that right?"

Haechan's brows quirked up, "Well, I cleaned it up, anyways I still have turtles to take care of now."

Meilin gasped, "Right, the turtle's right, I don't even know their names?" Haechan laughed, "Just know one is definitely named after me."

Haneul rolled her eyes, "How do they put up with you." Haechan, "Oh don't be so judgmental Miss 'I ate dog food' or something."

Meilin burst out into laughter, covering her mouth with her hand to silence her laughter, Haneul's jaw dropped, "Ouch."

Haechan was smug.

She eye rolled, "Whatever, I'm going to be the bigger person here, I'm tired, and I think that waitress is gonna come back any minute from now."

Haechan looked to his side, and sure enough, the same waitresses from before was repeatedly looking at their table, hold a small machine and notepad.

He groaned, "Right, the bill."

Meilin wrinkled her nose, "I'm not paying." Haechan pulled out his wallet calmly, slapping it down on the table, he smiled slyly "I got this."

NingNing yawned, "I'm feeling real tired sitting here now."  She stood up from her seat, "Cmon guys."

When they reached the counter, Harchan pulled out his wallet with a sigh.

The waitress blushed stepping closer as she handed the notepad to him, purposefully placing her hand on his when they were exchanging.

Meilin surveyed the interaction with sharp eyes, deciding to kiss Haechan's cheek. The now surprised older stared at her as she beamed at the shocked waitress.

"My boyfriend will be paying, right babe?"

She nudged him his shoudler, raising her eyebrows quickly at him, luckily he got the memo, flashing her a quick smile and handing his card back to the embarrassed waiter.

"Uh, t-that will be all, enjoy your way out." She stammered, bowing to them before leaving the scene quickly.

Haechan and Meilin, who were all lovey-dovey once before quickly departed from eachother, scoffing and muttering under their breaths before dusting off their shoulders.

Meilin cleared her throat, "You owe me, I definitely saved you there." Haechan glared at her, eyes narrowed, then an eye roll before looking back to Haneul, "Shall we get out of here?"

Meilin placed a hand on her his shoulder, startling him a bit before he scoffed, "And please never try that again." Meilin smirked, "You know you love it."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.6K 175 23
โ–ญโ–ญโ–ญ ๐˜ ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ. โ–ซ๏ธŽ โงˆ โ–ซ๏ธŽ โ–ญโ–ญโ–ญโ–ญ โ–ซ๏ธŽ โ๐–ฉ๐–ด๐–ฒ๐–ณ ๐–ช๐–ญ๐–ฎ๐–ถ ๐–จ๐–ฅ ๐–ถ๐–ค ๐–ฃ๐–ฎ ๐–ณ๐–ง๐–จ๐–ฒ, ๐–ถ๐–ค'๐–ฑ๐–ค ๐–ญ๐–ฎ...
173K 5.9K 57
โ I needed to lose him to find me.โž I guess highschool's it-couple didn't have the perfect relationship like they thought. Two years after their brea...
16.3K 794 39
โ‚Šโœฉโ€งโ‚ŠหšเฑจเงŽหšโ‚Šโœฉโ€งโ‚Š nct dream x oc. "five down one to go ๐Ÿ˜…. i feel like a pimp or something rn lol" wherein dani's friends are embarrassed over the la...
98.5K 4.3K 30
โwas the fame worth our friendship?โž ๊’ฐ when a childhood love story finally gets to blossom as donghyuck comes home from seoul. he knows his feelings...