Let us write our own stories...

By NobleNova

(Y/N) but you're skeptical and cautious when it comes to these uninvited guests comes and barges into your li... More

Chapter 1 {Uninvited guests}
Chapter 2 {Not so welcomed roomates}
Chapter 3 {Pocket dimension}
Chapter 4 {A spar with an assassin}
Chapter 6 {A stroll with Noi}
Chapter 7 {Questioning my feelings towards you}
Chapter 8 {Challenge accepted}
Chapter 9 {Instagram famous}
Chapter 10 {To see more of the human world}
Chapter 11 {Fun}
Chapter 12 {A fun day out}
Chapter 13 {Caught}
Chapter 14 {Boyfriend}
Chapter 15 {Choices to make}
Chapter 16 {Date unsuccessful}
Chapter 17 {Marriage}

Chapter 5 {New companion}

1.1K 46 10
By NobleNova

TW: Slight swearing

I was just sitting on Ava's bed sketching on my sketch pad with my pajamas on before hearing Ava suddenly screamed loudly.

'Huh..? Did she see a roach or bug or something? 'I questioned myself, considering on just ignoring it but since the daemos dudes doesn't seem to be anywhere, I thought that was the case.

I got up and approached her bathroom door, knocking on it respectfully since I wouldn't just barge in on her while she's literally naked.

"Ava, you okay in there?" I asked with a soft tone, my eyes filled with confusion.

"No, I am not okay! (Y/N) get in here and you'll know what i mean!!" Ava yelled at me, making me open the door swiftly and quickly to see both Leif and Asch upper half of their bodies stuck in Ava's wall while Ava herself is trying to cover her body up with her hands.

"Both of you, get out" I glared at the two males, annoyed I have to put up with their antics so early.

I went towards Ava's bathroom sink and planning on grabbing Ava's towel before abruptly stopping, when I heard Rhys voice behind me.

"Your majesty and Leif, if you're going to move from one room to the other please go all the way through! being stuck in between uses my magic and-" Rhys abruptly stooped, looking towards Ava's direction before continuing speaking.

"What is she doing?" Rhys asked, confused at what Ava was doing.

'Do these guys seriously not know what a bath is? ' I scrunch my eyebrows at the thought before quickly going towards Ava and handing her a long towel so she could cover up her whole body.

Both Asch and Leif dissapear through the wall once again while I continued helping Ava covering her body in the long towel while still shielding her body from the others gaze.

"Is this also a mixing chamber for potions?" Rhys asked curiosly as he kept gazing upon the bathtub.

'I don't know either to laugh or just be plain dissapointed that Rhys as the smartest of the group not know a bathtub ' I snorted at the thought but everyone was too busy observing the bathtub and talking to each other well except for Ava since she was busy being a blushing and embarassed mess here.

"Hmm but the other method was more fun for me" Leif said nonchalantly, literally appeared out of nowhere.

"The human is drawing more red by the second" Pierce said bluntly, I could only assume the human he was talking about was Ava as she hid behind me with her blushing face.

"Get out!" Ava screamed.

"Why don't you make us?" Asch sneered arrogantly.

"I would kill you if i could but right now i can't!" Ava argued since she can't really move much since if she moved way too much the towel might just drop.

"If she starts to kill him, im going for her!" Leif yelled excitingly, He pulled out his sickles, making me glare at Leif.

"She can't move" Pierce said bluntly.

"That'll make this even more fun!~" Leif said, he was obviously enjoying this.

'Bro seriously..? '

"Guys, I'm now positive I did the clothes wrong.." Noi said groaning in dissapointment while I mentally was laughing my ass of right now even though i have my serious face on the outside.

All of us looked at Noi, he walked near the others before his eyes started sparkling with curiosity, gazing towards me and Ava.

"Woah! what is she doing??" Noi exclaimed even more curious than the others.

"If you don't get out, i'll-!" Ava yelled angrily before quickly getting cut off by Asch.

"What, you'll send the warrior to fight us? all have you been doing was send idle threats at us" Asch scoffed.

"So have you! " Ava argued back, making Asch annoyed, procceding to summon a fireball which made me fall back into a fighting stance before quickly getting cut off by Ava splashing some water on the fireball.

All the daemos dudes have shocked faces.

"She knows disarming me magic!" Rhys exclaimed.

"Run!!" Noi screamed, making all of them quickly go away.

 Ava was pouting angrily.

Meanwhile i was just left dumbfounded by what happened, I heard Ava groaned and muttered something.

"I hate this so much..." Ava muttered underneath her breath.

"Ava?" I asked, looking down on her.

"What?" Ava said still looking flushed and embarassed of what happened.

"Why is johnny wearing a face mask?" I asked pointing towards johnny's sleeping figure.

"What? can't cats have beauty routines too?" Ava scoffed, crossing her arms.

I only rolled my eyes before walking pass the bathroom door to give her some time to cool off.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Okay if we're going to be your prisoner, we need to lay down some ground rules!" Ava said angrily.

'Why do you have to include me into this argument? 'I put my hand on my cheek in boredom as I watch this like it was a drama movie.

"As a prisoner you don't get to make rules!" Asch argued back at Ava, making Ava only glare before speaking once more.

"Who's the powerful sorcerer and warrior, that's right, us" Ava sneered arrogantly.

Her anger issues was getting the better of her.

"Sorceress" Pierce corrected her.

"Sh-pshh- UGH why are you guys coming through my walls?" Ava asked trying to be calm even though her anger was written all over her face as Rhys then began explaining it with great detail.

In which I only made his explaination more simpler in my mind so I can somewhat get what he's saying 'So basically once their home is linked to somewhere, they can go anywhere even if there are walls as long as it's somewhere near the pocket dimension they call home ' I mentally explained to the voices in my head before returning my attention to their conversation.

"So you guys can come anywhere in my apartment at anytime?" Ava questioned, skeptical to where this was going.

"He literally just said that" Leif said stating the obvious, I only nodded my head in agreement.

"Alright I can fix that then" Ava said before going back to her room, making all of us just look towards her room waiting for whatever Ava was planning to do.

Ava shortly returned with a crayola as she began rambling on of how it's her magic spell wand and if they don't use that spot to enter and exit they die.

I smiled at her stupid antics once more even though my smile wasn't visible since my hand was covering it.

"What!?" Asch exclaimed in disbelief and anger.

"Now we're talking!" Leif exclaimed as his eyes began to sparkle.

 'kinky as f-ck '

"No!" Noi screamed.

"You can't do that!" Rhys exclaimed like all the others with his widened eyes with disbelief.

"I. just. did." Ava sneered angrily.

'damn, you go bestie! ' I mentally cheered for Ava.

'I wish I had popcorn right now... '

"And the next thing is stop calling both of us human sorcerer and warrior okay? both of us have names" Ava scoffed angrily.

"Ava and (Y/N)" Pierce said, making both Ava and I look at each other for a moment in disbelief before returning our attention towards Pierce .

"How did you-" Ava said in disbelief.

"Your friend in the sacred mall said it" Pierce replied.

'The mall..? a friend? who could it be.... ah is it perhaps lorelei? and did lorelei perhaps mention me? for what though? ' I cocked one of my eyebrows in awaiting for Ava's response.

"Okay first off lorelei isn't my friend! she just yells friend at me and i reciprocate because i'm apparently an enabler second-" Ava was cut off by Noi speaking.

"Do you know our names?" Noi asked innocently well probably.

"I- uhh....." Ava hesitated before quickly dashing to me at the kitchen counter, she whispered.

"Help me out (Y/N)....!!" Ava whispered, I already subconsciously learned about their names by how much they made an impression on me and also how much they yell their names out loud.

"Asch is the hot headed black haired prince" I glanced at Asch.

"Leif is the kill joy white haired assassin" I glanced at Leif.

"Noi is the hyper active pinkish haired seemingly a new knight" I glanced at Noi.

"Pierce is the quiet dark brown-ish haired knight" I glanced at Pierce.

"And lastly Rhys is the smart dark brow-ish slick back haired seemingly sorcerer" I glanced at Rhys.

I explained all intended to be a whisper but subconsciously became more of a low voice even though all of them heard me.

"Wow, the warrior knows all our names!" Noi said as i looked towards his direction now realizing I said it loudly, I looked down quite flushed out of embarassement on what's happening before going back to my neutral face.

"Seems like the warrior is quite observant.." Rhys said in a low voice as if he was keeping tabs on me, which made me eye him for a moment before looking at Asch.

"Never heard a human speak my name before" Asch said in a smirk while I just raised one of eyebrows on this.

"Now we gotta talk about personal space-" a doorbell was quickly heared, preventing Ava from speaking more "-...right after i answer the door, you guys in the meantime put these clothes on" Ava said.

"But we're not sure how-" Noi said before getting cut off.

"Figure it out!" Ava yelled out before walking towards the door with only her towel on, I return to my room to get some peace in the meantime and change my clothes aswell.

I laid on the bed for literally just a few seconds before someone literally opened my door. not like barged in but just literally opened it gently.

"Uhhh warrior (Y/N)...?" Noi asked with his human shorts on his head, i walked towards him cocking my head sideways in confusion on why he's here.

"Can you help me figure out how human clothes work?" Noi pleaded, I only sighed while  contemplating what to do for a while before finally nodding.

"Yay!" Noi cheered like a child which made me smile for a little bit before going to my normal face.

"I can help you with upper half but i gotta show you a video on how to do the lower half, alright?" I asked Noi, gazing at him.

"A vi-de-o?" Noi cocked his head sideways in confusion.

"A video is uhh...- is- ah nevermind... I'll just show you and don't worry it's nothing harmful but before that let's start with the upper half" I said, looking towards Noi.

"You need to take all of your clothes off so I can actually instruct you on how to do it" I said looking to see that Noi stacked his human clothes on his daemos clothes, which made Noi struggle to take off his clothes.

"Here" I said, putting down his cap and lifted his shirt up his head to see his face up closely on accident.

Noi's face blushed a red tomato, making him averted his eyes away from mine as I too also avert my eyes and face another direction with a small blush on my face.

I sweat dropped too before quickly reverting back to normal, trying to forget what just happened as I spoke.

"Alright, you need to take off your daemos clothes too but only the upper half for now" I pointed towards his daemos clothes, he then began taking them off.

I avert my eyes to another direction trying to be respectful.

"Alrighty then it seems you're done so let's begin, so first you need to carefully put the t-shirt above your head  and you must insert your head in this huge hole" I said, pointing at where the huge hole is, at the bottom of the t-shirt, Noi nodded with sparkles in his eyes.

"You gotta watch out for your horns because the t-shirt might be teared apart if you don't pay much attention" I said, putting Noi in his t-shirt.

"Woah! is this how you wear human clothes?" Noi asked excitedly, I nodded in response before beginning to search for a video on how to wear the short on.

I finally found a video, only to hear Ava yell angrily.

"Noi, stay there for now and watch the video, i'll handle this" I said, looking at him.

I saw Noi's mouth open, supposed to say something but stopped himself and just nodded with an unease gaze.

I sprinted to open the door and to the living room only to see Ava stumbling on the floor with another cat with a galaxy type of fur.

'Did i miss something...? '

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

893K 41.2K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
2.8K 50 10
Change arrives at the Freddy Fazbear Pizza Plex as walls that once accommodated posters of the four lovable mascots are now replaced with resplendent...
152K 5.6K 22
They've gone their entire life unnoticed. They're used to being overlooked. That is until a simple twist of fate comes their way. Thus leading to the...
63.1K 1.3K 28
You had a bit of a troubled past. But you always managed to bounce back, you loved alone, lived alone , were alone . That is of course until you mov...