I'll protect you || twd [Watt...

By scrappiginger

"I'm scared," I said, my voice shaking. "Don't be scared," he whispered, "It'll be okay." I shook my head, as... More

I n t r o d u c t i o n
O n e
T w o
T h r e e
F o u r
f i v e
s i x
e i g h t
n i n e
t e n
e l e v e n
t w e l v e
t h i r t e e n
f o u r t e e n
f i f t e e n
s i x t e e n
s e v e n t e e n
e i g h t e e n
n i n e t e e n
t w e n t y
t w e n t y - o n e
t w e n t y - t w o
t w e n t y - t h r e e
t w e n t y - f o u r
t w e n t y - f i v e
t w e n t y - s i x

s e v e n

48 2 0
By scrappiginger

Recap: Carl goes to talk to Peighton about something.

<><><><><><><><><>

He pulls me out of the room, "What do you want, Carl?" I snap, looking directly in his eyes.

It's his weakness.

"Stop that." He says, "Stop what?" I ask innocently. "Whatever it is you do that gives me butterflies I don't like it. It makes me feel like a wuss."

I chuckle, "You are a wuss."

He smiles, "You wish." he sighs, "See? This is the Peighton I missed having around, what ever happened to that sweet innocent little Peighton?"

I sigh, "After we kissed we drove here. We acted like a complete couple, literally. Hannah appeared right when it felt like I was warming up to you. She fudging kissed you, Carl. Am I supposed to be okay with that?" His eyes go soft and he looks at me, "I'm sorry."

I stand on my tippy-toes and kiss him, a little kiss. He smiles and leans in for more. I push him away. "I told Liam."

"Told him what?"

"That ..We kissed."

☠ Carl Grimes ☠

"CARL??!! KEATON!!??" I hear.

Shoot.

"Oh great." Keaton whispers and tries to hide his face. "I don't think that's gonna work, bro." He nods, "Oh believe me .. I know."

Hannah runs and squeezes me "I missed you so much omg." She stands on her tippy-toes and puts her lips on mine, I push her away. She runs over to Keaton and practically wraps her legs around him. "I thought I lost you, after all we are practically brother and sister now." I can already see the hurt in Peighton's eyes.

Keaton introduces them to each other and Hannah clearly does not like her. "At least Carl doesn't have any relation to her." Hannah snaps and looks in my direction. I nod, not knowing what else to do.

I feel guilty as Peighton nods, "Yeah .." she sighs, "yeah I guess you're right."

"Hey guys, I'm gonna go take Peighton for a tour." Patrick announces and then takes her hand, interlocks their fingers and walks away. I see her laughing and enjoying the company as they walk away.

I can't help but feel jealous, I wish there was no competition. Life would be alot easier that way.

I head inside to go have a shower and clean up.

☮ Peighton LeBlanc ☮

"You what?"

"You heard me. I needed to tell him, he's my best friend." I shrug, and Carl comes up to me making me step backwards. "He better not tell anyone." I put my hands on my hips, "and if he does? Then what? You'll beat him to death? Because I hope you know that it won't only affect you, it'll affect me too." I point my finger into his chest, when the flashback strikes me.

Flashback:
I walked up to a small house,"I got this one with Liam. We'll go raid the cupboards for food."

Carl stepped up, "I'll go too. You know, just in case." I couldn't believe what I just heard. "Are you saying we're weak?" I stepped up and our faces were about 5 centimetres apart. He just crossed the line.

He shrugged, "I guess I am." I laughed, and then jabbed my pointer finger into his chest. "You just wait and see."

With that, I turned on my heel and started walking towards the house. "C'mon Liam."

"Peighton ...?" My head snapped towards Carl, "Leave me alone." I snap harshly and turn, running away. Tears start to build up in my eyes.

<><><><><><><><>

I manage to find a spot to sit and read my book; Bridge to Teribitheia. After I spoke to Carl I ran to my cell and cried for at least a half hour. I then sobered up and went to go find a peaceful spot to read my book.

I found a nice spot out back, I set out a blanket and laid down to read. I've been here for at least 2 hours now, and the only person who knows where I am is Carol.

I hear someone walk up to me and I look up, it's a girl about my age. She has blonde hair with dazzling blue eyes, "You must be Peighton." I nod, "The one and only." She smiles, "I'm Alexandra, everyone calls me Alex though."

"Nice to meet you .. Alex." I say sticking out my hand, she shakes it. "You as well Peighton. Keaton talks so much about you."

She looks so much like Liam it's unreal.

"Do you know Liam Tuckerson?" I ask, her eyes go big. "Did you just say Liam Tuckerson?" I nod.

"Is he here?" I nod again, tears start running down her face. "I can't believe he made it." she mumbles to herself. Wait a second ...

This must be Liam's sister. His real sister.

"Can I see him?" I nod, "Why not?"

I get up and we walk inside she's literally shaking, I go back and put my arm on her shoulder. "Hey calm down .. It's okay."

She nods, "I know... Sorry. I haven't seen him in at least 5 years. We didn't exactly end on good terms."

I see Liam's cell, "Stay here I'll be right back." I walk over to his cell and see him drawing something, "Hey." He looks up, and smiles. "Hey." I walk over closer to see what he's drawing.

He lifts it up and shows me, I am standing there, stunned. His picture is a picture of me, I'm holding the biggest sword I've ever seen. There's a walker and it's a mid-kill.

He smiles, and gives it to me. "From me to you." I take it and give him a hug. "Thank you, it's amazing."

"Oh and I have a surprise for you." I say, "Okay!" He cheers, "Close your eyes first though." He does as he's told and I lead him over to Alex.

"Open." I say, his eyes flutter open and he stands there in shock. "A-alexandra?"

She just hugs him, "I never died," I just stand there watching the siblings reunite. "Thank you," Liam says planting a kiss on my forehead.

I walk away with a smile on my face. I see Carl in his cell, laying in his bed, not sleeping but he's just laying there. Throwing a ball in the air and watching it come down.

He sees me and I just walk to my cell, ignoring him.

I go and lay in my bed, opening the picture again. And staring at it. It has a signature in the corner it's neat and very delicate.

I hear a knock and without looking who it is I put the drawing on my bedside table.

The person sits on the end of my bed, and I get up and go sit down at my desk, turning on my flashlight.

"I don't fit in with the girls here .." I mumble. He nods, "You're less girly n sh*t." I chuckle, "I need to teach you how to not swear."

He smiles, "I know, I know."

"Keaton, you've known me for my entire life. The least you can do is not swear." He puts his hand up in surrender, "Don't kill me!"

I chuckle, "Liam found his sister." He goes blank, "What?"

"Liam .. He found his sister."

"I didn't know he had a sister," He says "Me either, until I met her. She looks exactly like Liam and her name is Alexandra .. Or Alex for short I guess."

He gulps, "Keaton .. Are you hiding something?" He gulps again, "N-no I'd never hide something f-from you."

Then right that second realization hits me. "KEATONS GOT A CRUUUUSH!!!" He puts his hand over my mouth "Shut up!!" I lick his hand and he shrieks, "Ew Peighton."

"You can thank Carl for that one."

He chuckles, and then his face falls into a frown. "That kid has been depressed all day, I wonder what happened." I shrug, "I wonder."

Jeez, I didn't know I had that much effect on him.

<><><><><><><><>

Liam spent the entire afternoon with his sister, I tried to hang out with Keaton but he was on walker-killing duty.

So currently, I am laying on my rock hard bed, staring at the picture Liam gave me.

I see his faint signature in the corner, 'Liam Tuckerson.'

I sigh and flip it over, there is tiny handwriting and it's quite long. I stare at it, confused. And start to read.

'Dear Peighton ....'

<><><><><><><><>

hey guys! Sorry for the cliffhanger-not-so-cliffhanger.

I kinda left myself on a cliffhanger there. 😂

Anyway, enjoy yourselves guys.

All the best,
Kenny. <3

Teaser: Carl is stressed out and tries to win Peighton back. Meanwhile, Keaton finally admits he likes Alex.

Update: Secret. 😋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 59.2K 72
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
332K 11.6K 52
𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six ━ season se...
370K 22.2K 79
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
404K 6.4K 80
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...