War for Remnant (Male OC X R...

Galing kay Zilla2000

Remnant is in a dire situation with the Grimm. And things will get worse from both the White Fang and unknown... Higit pa

Prologue:A New Path
Ch 1:Gathering strength
Ch 2:Sanctuary

Ch 3:Skirmishes

338 12 6
Galing kay Zilla2000

A/N:Happy Veterans Day everyone, as a tribute to our men and women that joined the military service. I put this up hope you guys enjoy it.
_______________________________

Two hours had passed from the recent as the German And British Forces made it to the town with medical supplies and reinforcements as they also brought more Liberty trucks loaded with troops and supplies and armored cars for extra firepower. The townspeople we're glad they came to help, while others were skeptical on these soldiers as they brought in more troops and weapons. Right now, they're meeting with the mayor of the town.

"Once again I thank you young man. If you haven't showed up many more would have been lost." The elder man thanked.

"It's not a problem. I just wish I could've gotten here sooner. Maybe some people would still be here." Ronan tells.

"There's no need to blame yourself. All we can do now is bury them in peace and live on to honor their memories." The elder replies.

"Amen." He said as he took a sip of Coffee.

The older man smiles as he was about to take a sip but looks out at window as his smile turned to a frown.

"What is it?" He asks as he looks outside the window as they both see a crowd is forming up outside of his house.

"What's going on?" The mayor asks.

"You guys need to leave. You put a target behind our backs."

"He's right. They'll return with more."

"We were going fine till you guys came in."

"Listen! I know your scared but I'm here to help. We can work out our rewards after we deal with the White Fang."

"It won't be long till they return with a bigger force." One of them said.

"Your right. That is why we must prepare this town for an imminent attack." Ronan tells them.

The townsfolk were in disbelief to hear that.

"We'll be killed."

"You can't be serious!"

"I am. Listen I'm not asking for you to stay. But if want this home to be still here your gonna have to fight for it." The boy explains to them.
"But remember your not gonna be alone in this so bear with me on that. We're beginning now." Ronan tells them.
"Captain!"

"Sir." Emily saluted to him.

"Get in contact in with the fort tell them we're gonna need more reinforcements."

"Yes sir." She said as she went to her unit who had the trucks.

After hearing that speech, the crowd dispersed as they went back to their homes.

"Thank you." The mayor thanked

"Don't thank me just yet. For now get ready to leave." He tells the mayor as he nods back

With that they started digging Trenches in the outer part of the town. An hour later more trucks started coming in with troops and supplies along with the massive field artillery being towed in. The towns people were in awe as they see this much people and equipment coming in to save their town.

"I want those guns unloaded!" A British officer shouts.

Outside the town Ronan and his commanders overlook the town and try to figure what to build up for an attack.

"So what do you guys think?" Ronan asks his staff.

"Well I can say it's bloody horrible." Emily comments.

"I agree with her, there's not much cover to go around unless we call the buildings as cover." Wolfgang agrees.

"But we can figure that out sir." Anna replies with a smile.

"Your right. Not unless we make improvements." Ronan tells them.
"Let's get to it."

"We're gonna need a lot of trenches if we want to cover every part of the town." Wolfgang

"I want trenches made here and here." He commanded as they begin unearthing the ground for their trenches.

"We can make formations for the the Field guns." Anna explains to Ronan.

"Maybe a few makeshift shelters for the field guns to cover with. And a few bunkers for the machine gunners and marksman." Wolfgang comments as well.

"How much of cement do we have." Ronan asks the builder.

"Not enough I'm afraid sir. Only enough for five or six to be built." He replies back to young commander.

"Do what you can." The young commander tells them as he walks towards a Oberleutnant
"How long till we get a fully operational tank company to be combat ready?"

"Not now as of yet. It'll take a few weeks to make a full mobilized tank company sir." The lieutenant replied.

"Then I suggest you get started now. And tell them to get a areoplane squadron ready for war. We gotta take control of the skies." He commands.

The next few days they started digging, making trenches and built in fortifications and cover for the field guns in. And positioning their troops to be at. He looks over the plans and maps on where they might come.

Time to prepare for a siege.

_________________________________

A week and a half had passed and the morning is eerie as the fog comes in clouding the landscape. Not far at the tree line hundreds of White fang were observing the town as they look through the scope. They noticed a few changes had happened, they made trenches and along makeshift bunkers for the machine gunners and Field guns. But the thing is they don't see anyone in the settlement, not one living soul.

"It's quiet. Too quiet."

"Do you think They most likely expected us."

"Gee, what do you think?"
"Nevertheless we move in the the fog with cover for us."

I don't think it's a good idea to go in head on. Their must be a reason we don't see anybody."

"Look. The fog is the only thing that's covering us. If we don't make a move now, they take this advantage and take us out."

"Let's move."

With that their troops formed up and started advancing through the fields. They slowly walk through the fields and patches. It was quiet and calm, which made it far more eerie. Two days ago their scouts reported there was a lot of soldiers taking over this town, but now it was silent. Hoping they'll catch them by surprise.

Unaware that a two circular eyes were watching the advancing Faunus. A British officer lowers down where the soldiers from both nations we're hiding he signals them to rise up as they all got up and had their rifles. He send one of his privates into town to let the mortar teams know. The mortars got their positioned themselves as they waited. The private came in and tells them their are clear to fire.

In the trenches, the captain see them getting closer and thinks it's time to give them what they wanted.

Just like that all hell rained loose.

Multiple bullets fly everywhere as many took cover, unfortunately some of them were hit before they seeking shelter. On the trench line, all the soldiers opened fire upon the extremists as they fired their rifles, machine guns, mortars, field guns and artillery upon the Faunus. They ducked and tried to take cover but the field was far too wide for them to find any form of cover, those that couldn't find any were shot down. Those who did managed to find a place, were obliterated by mortar. The captain looks over the trench and sees the battle is going pretty well.

"Captain! The White Fang are closing in!" A private tells him. He looks to the left and sees more coming to the flank.

"Send this to the Huns!" He tells a private as he nodded and grabs a messenger pigeon and releases it as the bird flies off to where the German artillery batteries are at.

A few miles away from the town on top of a hill, a German artillery regiment waits patiently for further orders. The captain looks down at the battlefield as he can see the Faunus insurgents closing in on their fellow men were already engaging the enemy.

"Netz drei-sechs-vier-zwei! (Grid 3642)." The German commander calls the coordinates out. The artillery crewman and ran around to set up cannon position and loading up the rounds.

"FUER!"

Then the Germans fired their 21cm Morser 16 artillery cannons. The sky was lit as the rounds flew to the sky till drops down and hits the poor unsuspecting Faunus that were caught in the explosion. The artillery barrage annihilated their ranks as many Faunus. Many tried to bring up their Aura but it was no use as both impact and shrapnel got through their bodies.

"RETREAT!

"ABANDON THE MISSION!"

"GET ME OUT OF HERE!"

"NO RETREAT! NO SURREN-"

BANG!

Their officer got caught with his speech he didn't see a bullet coming towards them and went through his head. This caused the White Fang to stumble back and ran like hell into the woods. One blew a whistle, signaling a retreat, every member heard the sound and started running back to whence they came. One by one they reach the edge of the woods as a few took positions and covered fire for their brethren to escape.

Meanwhile back in town Ronan can look at the battlefield from the distance up at the bell tower. As much he wants to join in, his officers wouldn't allow him since he was their commander, for now he has to be behind the frontlines. This the closest he can get.

"Sir. The White Fang forces stopped advancing and retreated back into the woods."

He felt a vibration in his pocket as he knows it's his phone. He grabs it and turns it on seeing a notification.

Congratulations Warrior! You have Leveled up to 23

Factions available-(2/6)

Units-

Infantry
(540/2,300)

Vehicles
(85/525)

Artillery
(101/625)

Aircraft
(25/425)

Ships
(0/0)

Note:You can also summon notable people from famous infantry to high ranked generals from all these eras as heroes.

He gives a slight smile on his face.

"Good." He says as he overlooks the battlefield.
________________________________
Day 2

They waited for the next five days to launch another attack.

So they tried once again in an all out front charge as they ran for the trenches but ended in failure as they were once again slaughtered by machine gun fire as they couldn't reach the town.

You have reached Level 25

________________________________
Day 6

Night has arrived as another attack group tried to sneak up to them as quietly as possible. The perks of being a Faunus, is that they have night vision, since most have very good eyesight in the dark compared to humans. They tread carefully through the ruined lands as they see the bodies of their comrades, many tried to hold in their food

They almost reached the trenches by ten meters but then all of the sudden they see multiple flares lighting up the sky. The Faunus were in awe to see but their captain realized what was happening. They need to go now!

"FLARES! GET OUT-"

A bullet when straight through his head as night light up with bullet flying towards them. Their flood lights came on and spotted them in the darkness. Many White Fang either took cover in the craters or were shot down by MG fire. It was no use, they lost the element of surprise either continue advancing or retreating back to their trenches.

More flares were sent into the air as it lifts up the whole field like it was daytime. The commander behind their trench line

You have reached level 27

__________________________________
Day 8

Not giving up easily, next they used their fastest Faunus to run to the trenches and deliver their bomb packages and give them a chance. A small squad was formed as they were the ones who were fast by birth or have a speed semblance. Given the signal they ran as fast as they could but were taken out by snipers. The last sapper barely made as he tried going through barbwire.

After that they tried to use Faunus who have wings to fly over and drop them from the sky. But unfortunately failed as they were shot out of the sky by the "Pom Pom" AA guns. They did their best to dodge the flak fire but it was too much as they see these AA guns were placed all over town.

__________________________________
Day 13

This was their final straw.

They all charge all ran with whatever people they have. They managed to get halfway but we're pinned down by machine guns. But they have a trick up their sleeve.

They look overhead and see their bullheads were flying as air support. Let's see if the can take these down. The British and German soldiers tried to take out the Bullheads out with their rifles but it bounces off.

In the town the spotters sighted the big aircraft as they shouted to the Pom Pom gunners that the enemy is coming. Hearing the warning they all ran an armed up the guns as fast as they could before they opened fire. One bullhead was shot down as it went down on the field. There were still more to take down more. As the side doors opens revealing a group of white fang members, they were about jump but they rained by bullets from the sky as the bullets went through the ship as it goes down. The pilots in the bullheads were wondering what happened. Just like that they see to the side to see multiple aircraft coming towards them. All the unknown aircraft started firing as the bullheads tried to get out but were too slow. The bullhead pilots tried to take them down but they were too fast for them to take out but he got glimpses of them as he looks closely at what it was.

A squadron of Bristol F.2 Fighters

Along with a squadron of German Halberstadt CL II Fighters.

But there was one that stood out of all the other planes. This plane had a different design than its brethren. Not to mention it was all in the color red. You can faintly see the iron cross as it covered in red as well.

The red plane is a Albatros D. III. And the pilot was none other than Manfred von Richthofen, aka The Red Baron.

The red plane moves through the clouds gracefully with ease. Richthofen has his sights on one of the slow VTOL aircrafts and fires on the Bullhead as it goes down. One Bullhead started to chase the Red baron tried to take him down with machine guns as he dodges them with ease. He ascends into the air as he sees the Bull head fires at him but he dodges as he cont to go high and then he dives down. He looks to side and sees the VTOL still on his tail. Let's see if he can pull up in time. The red baron pulled up with much strength as he can as the plane ascends up once again. The bullhead tried to do the same but it was too late as he crashed down into a smoking wreck. Just like that all the Bullheads are all down.

One of the pilots brought a smaller bomb and throws it down where it hits a small number of White Fang. The firepower from land and air was too much so they had no choice but to retreat again.

Congratulations you have reached level 30. You have earned...

5,000 Infantry
50 vehicles
30 aircraft

Units-

Infantry
(540/7,900)

Vehicles
(85/725)

Artillery
(101/625)

Aircraft
(26/605)

Ships
(0/0)

__________________________________
Day 29

Another night of incoming artillery as the White Fang line is being bombarded once again by the German and British artillery. The White Fang were all tired, hungry and low on Morale. The commander was arguing with his subordinates.

"Sir with all due respect retreat is the best option."

"And what?  Tell Adam we have failed to take back a simple town who are just simple farmers!" The Tiger Faunus shouted.

"These people that are protecting the townspeople are far more equipped than we realized. Unless we get more help from the-

"No way. They have other plans in Vale, they can't help us out here." One of the White Fang team leaders comments in

Then retreat is the only thing we got."

"We are not retreating. I am not gonna go back unless I have something more profitable for our causeZ

"These aren't soldiers, they just people. We're only here to be recognized as equals not here to fight a war!" He shouts at him.
"I'm sorry sir. But I'm done with this."

With that he removes his mask and started to walk out but then-

Bang!

The smoke from the white fang commander pistol left as he puts it back in his holster.

"No one deserts unless I let it. I say we continue the attack. Understand!" He tells them as they didn't utter a single word.

"Good."

They all dispersed and went to prepare for tomorrow. Unaware there's a mole in their midst.

"Their commander is in tipping point. Tomorrow will be a good time to strike.

__________________________________
Day 30

The sun rises high in the sky as it lighted the landscape. A month had passed since the White Fang came and attack. The whole month remained as the land changed drastically from a beautiful landscape not turned into a form of hell.

Today is the day, they go on the offensive.

In the trenches all the soldiers from both nations waited for the signal to go over.

Ronan gave the order to use Mustard gas and smoke for their cover. He can feel the wind blowing through his face as it he can feel it changing direction, a direction that leads to the White Fang Lines. It was time,

Hearing orders from the commander himself the Hauptmann Anna got the canisters that contained the Mustard gas and got them all positioned.

They turned on the containers as it releases yellow like gas. Like a plague it spreads all across the land as it heads straight to the White Fang.

Meanwhile on the white fang lines they were glad to the bombardment was over with as they tried to mobilize themselves. But the commander was thinking about the events that's happening. Every day bombardment tends to last a long time and stops every once a while. But now it hasn't started since Midnight. Maybe they ran out of ammo and this was their chance to catch a break. The commander looks over and sees their newest members getting ready to go over and charge. Though there was something wrong here, and he doesn't like it. Just then a gust of wind came and as such brought something in their trenches. A yellow mist comes in as they were confused what this is.

"What is this?"

One of Faunus tries to smell this but all the sudden started coughing harshly and gasping for air. His friends came to his side and ask what was wrong with him. Then another did the same as she too tried to breathe but was losing it. Soon mate started to be like that as well.

"Poison gas." The commander realized what this mist is.
"POISON GAS!"

They all started to panic as they tried to find a cloth to keep them safe or tried to go far away as possible. But it was no use as the gas went through their trenches very fast. A few got lucky to find a form of clothe to keep their mouths covered but not so much for their eyes. Half of their force are now killed due to this gas.

Just then they heard the sound of whistle blowing on their enemy side. He looks over as he can barely see multiple shadows going over their trenches and started marching towards them.

"Take Positions!" The commander orders as whatever's left of the attack force to be on the defensive.

Whoever is left of their group are now part of

All they have to do is wait. Just then they felt the ground vibrate beneath their feet as they look out as they look to see something big coming through the smoke. The smoke started to clear as it revealed multiple metallic vehicles coming towards them. These weren't car nor even trucks these were far more armies than what Atlas has to offer. They have two cannons and two machine guns on the side had treads on on it. Theses are the British Mark V tanks, Male variant.

(A/N:imagine these are Mark V Tanks instead of the Saint Chamond.)

They were all in shock. To see such monstrosities appearing before them. Nothing on this planet had ever been created before, especially those from Atlas. They didn't know what to do against these "steel beasts".

"FIRE!!" The White Fang commander shouts as they all opened fire their guns. But their bullets ricocheted with no damage. Despite that they continued to fire hoping to cause some form of damage. Just then the machines all stopped as the white fang we're wondering why they stopped, thought they got them. Until they heard and saw the cannons started to move around and aimed right at them.

"INCOMING!!" The commander shouts as he grabs two White Fang members down with him.

"GET DOWN!!"

Too late the cannons on the tanks released their 6 pounder rounds out and took out a few along with their machine guns. The White fang tried to retaliate but couldn't. After that attack the tanks began to advance again. Behind them the infantry all in gas masks started to move up with the armor.

The Faunus's fears all grew as they see these people with strange masks with and going through poison gas with ease. Letting their fears take over the white fang dropped their weapons and tried to run but were gunned down.

They charge into the trenches as they killed any that tried to attack using bayonets, knives, shovels, anything that can kill an man. There were even some armed with flamethrowers as they were burning them alive. Back in town Ronan can only at the event that is happening. He can see his army advancing in the White Fang Trenches.

"The White Fang is in full retreat Commander we have the upper hand."

"Not yet it seems." Ronan said as he sees the White Fang commander giving out orders through the binoculars. He puts them down as he gets his gear on as his command staff looks at him in confusion.

"Kommandent?" The German officer
"Where are you going?"

"Out there. Time to join in with the troops." He said as he puts his C96 pistol in his holster.

"Sir with all due respect sir. The commander leads the army in the back." His assistant tells him.

"Not this commander." He tells as he puts a sword in his scabbard.

They were dumbfounded at his answer. The officer was about to stop him but Ronan already left the command tent.

Ronan reaches their version of "No man's Land" with two German soldiers behind him. It was horrid to see this much bodies. Fortunately he hasn't lost any yet but he wish he can say the same for these poor souls. To be honest he was Hoping they would be left a long time ago.

Two white fang armed with swords charge at him but he slices one up in the chest as he fires his pistol at the second. He turns and spotted him. The leading commander. Now it was time to end this.

"Hey!" Ronan shouts out to the Tiger Faunus.

"You." The White Fang commander said with a venomous tone in his voice and glare on his face.

"Your people fought well. And hold out lot more than I thought. But now is the time to stand down." Ronan tells him. The Tiger Faunus

"Here's a better way." He replies as he brings out a big sword.

"Guess we gotta do it the hard way." Ronan mutters as he draws out his sword. They both charge and have their blades do the talking.

Both blades clash one after another as it they move at astounding speed. Ronan manages to keep him at bay, but he has to be careful as this commander is far more experienced in combat than he is. He manages to parry but not for long so he fired a few shots but the WF commander dodges them he clashes once more. The Faunus was starting to get tired from swinging, this was his chance. He was about slash as he saw the aura break, but he saw the WF commander used his right leg and swept him beneath his feet, causing him to fall on his back.

"This is you end Human." He said to Ronan as he brought his blade up in the air.
"Time to meet your maker!"

"I won't seeing him anytime soon. But you will." He finishes as he points something behind him.

The Faunus commander looks up but can see what it is. Unaware he was in the sights of German soldier who has her sights on him with a Mauser 1918 T-Gewehr. She pulled the trigger as the 13.2mm caliber went through head straight towards the Faunus commander as the bullet went through his skull almost blowing it up.

The nearby members saw their commander go down, now in his own pool of blood. Many were in shock as many either surrendered or died trying to retaliate. But many surrendered than be put to death. The soldiers of earth all started cheering for their victory, as this was their first time wining a massive victory. Ronan can only sigh of relief as he's glad this is all over. He felt another vibration as he brought out his phone to see another notification.

You have reached level 35

He's almost there. Only fifteen more left to go.

"Round up the prisoners. And if there's any wounded, tend to them." He commands them.

"Sir?" The British private asks.

"You heard me." Ronan commands sternly.
"There's enough blood spent today."

He walks back as he overlooks the battlefield. He can't help but wonder...why. Why send so much of their forces just to get this little town. Why so much effort knowing this town has nothing to offer. He needs to figure that out.

"Now that's over with, time to find out why they keep coming to this settlement." He said as they  got in the car and head to their base where the towns people are taking refuge. Maybe the mayor will know.

_________________________________

A/N:Hope your ready for more soon. Things will be getting interesting very soon. See you till then.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

4.8K 101 12
Remnant. A world of wonder but also horrors. Humans and Faunus beseeched by the creatures of darkness called the Grimm. Surrounded by darkness that l...
231K 3K 16
(Y/N), The Greatest Huntsman of All Time, have been a hero to everyone in Remnant for quite some time now. Your militaristic training and ideals has...
65.8K 1.6K 26
When the infected destroyed the world all hope was lost. Y/N lost everything and everyone he loved and cared about in his world. Believing he the onl...
187K 2.3K 27
What happend when a American,a German Soldier, a Russian Soldier and a Japanese Soldier teleport to the world of remnant will the four work together...