๐“ฏ๐“ต๐”‚ ๐“ฝ๐“ธ๐“ฐ๐“ฎ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ป~ max...

By tiktokqueenextra09

Dylan moves to the school with her sister Gigi who is known as a big bully and a party record of being jerks... More

Chapter 2: Disobedient & Invisibly
Chapter 3: Hard Knock Life

Chapter 1: Skipping School

238 11 0
By tiktokqueenextra09

Dylan's POV:

"hey max" I said as I walked into the subway building shop.

"oh hey Dylan. I was wondering if you wanted now I want you to focus really hard to go to the-" said Max but the thought was interrupted by Alex.

"hey Dylan oh my god did you get the picture of Gigi and the epic fight last night between your parents Harper told me over the phone that was literally a pie fest" said Alex as she grabbed her backpack off the counter table.

"oh yeah here" I said as I went through my backpack and took out the picture I took off yesterday.

"here" I said and handed it to him.

"hilarious I'm going to hang this up in my room just as a trophy" she said and ran upstairs down to her room.

"okay so Dylan I was wondering if you wanted to-" he started but then one of my best friends came in Harper well she's one of me and Alex's and Justin and Max but they were still friends.

"hey Max where's Alex?" she says.

"Would you mind? I'm trying to talk to somebody here" said Max as she started to get more annoyed.

"hey Harper did you hear that. Max was going to ask Dylan-" said Alex but he quickly ran over there before she could say anything else. I wonder what he had to ask me.

"oh that's today?" said Harper.

"what's today?"

"oh Max was gonna ask you-" said Justin as he came downstairs and Max quickly ran over to him and covered his mouth too.

It must be really important to him because he keep pausing them no matter what. He'll probably tell me later so there's no reason to force me out of it but I'm still curious somebody wants to tell me.

"Max, what are they talking about?"

"oh nothing I just remembered we have to go to school early because school is starting early today and that's what they wanted to tell you is that are you ready for school" he said as Max as he headed towards his backpack.

"I mean who's ready for school?"

"that's exactly what I was trying to say how about we head off to school, rn?" said Max as he rushed me out of the subway shop

"ok"

We walked to school with silence for the rest of the remaining time that we had together until the bell ringed. I wanted to ask him but I decided just to not rock the boat and stayed silent as he stared and watched me. And finally the awkwardness ended with the bell rang and we just went our separate ways

•••

Max's POV:

Gosh I love her so much I love the way her hair goes flowing in the wind. I love how her hazel eyes light up in the distance every time that sun shines in her beautiful face and her beautiful freckles that would seem like 10 million smiles dotted down her face. She's so perfect and yet I can't stop dreaming about her.

"hey sleeping beauty, wake out of your trance" said Alex as she smacked me the face. I hate her she was the reason why I couldn't talk to her like we do everyday

"shut up pizza face"

"how can I be pizza face without any pimps?" said Alex

"you don't need to I can already see it on your smug little face and now say see you I can't talk to her"

"you can talk to her you just need to pronounce words out like "I like you" or "hey Dylan I need to talk to you" or something on the lines with that" said Harper as she joined into this conversation.

"what do you know about relationships? You barley even have one"

"neither do you that's why you need help. I mean you're amazing guy and you're funny and you're smart not to mention anybody can just rip out your face-" said Alex but I quickly stopped her how was it supposed to feel better.

"more sweet less hurtful"

"okay well I'll look she's right there go over there and talk to her" said Harper.

"no I can't even she was too beautiful"

"then maybe you just need a little push" said Alex and pushed me over to her and quickly hide behind the locker

"hey Dylan"

"oh hey Max" said Dylan as she closed her locker to face me.

"Don't you hate school?"

"Yeah it sucks this boy literally asked me out in the middle of class I don't really know I'm probably going to say yes, but what do you think Max?" said Dylan as she fixed her makeup in the locker mirror

"Why are you asking me?"

"Because you're my boy best friend and you know you always tell me something is wrong or bad just seems like you have good advice" said Dylan as spread the lipstick over here lips like she had a toothpick.

"Boy best friends?"

"Yeah you told me you wanted me to be friends with you, right" she asked. Oh yeah I did do that right when we were young kids and Alex ruins his birthday and he promised that we would never date each other ever but I remember later on that day that we made a promise to date each other if we couldn't find anyone.

And the bell rings which ends a very uncomfortable conversation.

•••

Dylan's POV:

This is so uncomfortable I sit right next to Max and all I could think about was him and what he was going to say must be so important I just can't imagine what it could be.

"Dylan" he whispered to him but I didn't listen. He probably have some dumb idea to get me in trouble in class like he does every day and probably have to go along with it like every time.

"Dylan" he whispered one more time before we started to throw a paper at me. I opened up the paper and saw that he scribbled something down.

"Stop throwing paper on me!"

"Then just answer the question every time I ask you a question I always want to be quiet" said Max as he deflected off the board

"ok what do you want me to ask you?"

"let's just ditch school I mean there's a test later I know you didn't study for it and if you don't get a good grade on the test your parents are going to freak out" said Max

"they would but that's better then just leaving school"

"come on let's just have a little bit of fun" he says and nudged my shoulder.

"no I won't get in trouble for you again"

"how about if we get in trouble I'll take the blame that way you wouldn't get in trouble and I can still protect you like all the other times" he says.

I mean the lecture could be the absolute worst but I really do want to talk with Max I mean about should I go out with the boy. He seemed distracted once I mentioned it like he was going to ask me out or something but he would have done it already.

"fine just this once"

"yes!" he said with his cute like smiling in his pearl white teeth. Once the teacher turned around back to the white board we snuck out of the classroom.

"see I told you it was successful" said Max as he whined. I just heard some kids walking I shut Max's mouth as it could potentially get us in trouble since we're not there for the end of class.

"did you hear something?"

"nope, oh it's probably just the school bell" he says as he took my hand off his mouth.

"the school bell?!" we both said.

I found an open janitor closet and we just slipped into the janitors closet while everyone else came.

"It's so dark in here"

"Don't worry I have the flashlight" said Max as he was trying to dig into his pockets to find his phone.

"Oh here it is" said Max as found his phone. He turned on the flashlight and started to shine it enough that we can see we're going.

"Alex come over here" said Justin.

"Oh turn the flashlight off! Your siblings are coming" said Max as I took his phone and put the flashlight to his pants

"they've got to be over there somewhere" said Alex as she looked around.

"I told you they're in class you don't have to worry about Dylan or Max" said Justin

"no they're not we haven't seen them all day and Max hasn't texted us we texted him more than twice" said Alex

"that doesn't make a difference just leave them alone. Alex stop at your ditch in class at this point right now." said Justin.

"oh my God fine just shut your pie hole. Oopsie" said Alex.

"Oopsie?" he said.

"I might have accidentally broken a lock on the door" said Alex as she came towards Justin in panic

"scatter" he said and they ran through the hills in different ways. At least they're gone although it was fun to watch them get scared and run for the hills with their sibling batter.

"that was stupid for what's I thought my siblings were a clutch" said Max as he reached towards the door and tried to open it up but it wasn't moving.

"are you sure you're reaching the right thing?"

"no you just have the light on the wrong thing" said Max sarcastically.

"why isn't it opening?"

"Remember when Alex said that she broke a nob at the door?" said Max as I signed the light at him just to know where he was

"Yeah?"

"I think she was talking about the door" he said as he tried to pull the door as heard as he could do hard to jiggle it so fast.

"Max, then what are you supposed to do?"

"I don't know maybe I could find a spell in the spell book and teleport the book here so I can get out without anybody noticing" said Max as I tried to find the light switch.

"and great and now there's only one problem"

"what's that?" said Max

"how are you supposed to get the book from your house where your parents are right now and teleport to school without anyone seeing it or us. You can't expose magic Max you're going to get everybody in the wizard board extinct"

"I know. I have an idea" said Max

"And what would that be Einstein?"

"I don't know yet but you're here with me so we'll figure it out together and plus I already have my wand so at least that's a head start" said Max as he took it out of his pocket.

"how long have you have the wand?"

"About a couple of hours now" said Max.

"then why didn't you just freeze time so that we could just walk out of school minutes ago right when your siblings walked through the hallway"

"that's a genius plan I didn't think about that" he said. Of course you have to think about that cuz he's always in Max land you know we could have gotten out of school minutes ago if you would have told me had the ones and Frozen the whole school so that we could leave right when his siblings came out of their classroom. Max pitch in any time would you?

"and what about the spell book?"

"easy I heard Alex talking multiple times about the spell that makes everything just reverse the time hold on let me see" said Max as he opened up a piece of paper from his pockets.

"to undo our devious past let's go back in time to the last couple of minutes" said Max as he read the note and casted a spell

"okay did it work?"

"I think so let's go see" he says as came towards the door and open the door a little bit where we could see them.

"Yup there coming now. Now do the freeze thing with the wand" I said as I picked up my bracelet that was down on the floor and I thought my lips touching something.

"Oh I'm sorry" he said

"No problem"

Our hands and lips were near each other while we moved closer to each other his hands were around my waist as he put a kiss on my lips. This was my first kiss it was so romantic I never realized how amazing it could be I mean me and Max were dating we were just friends but the kiss was just felt like he was right there he was my boyfriend it just felt so right despite us not being together I don't know how to explain it fell like a good thing instead of a bad one.

"all right we can finish this later but right now we have to get out right now before we have get in trouble one more time" I said as I pulled out of the kiss.

"yeah." he said as he flipped to the other side of his note and read it off the paper to freeze time.

"I don't want to be noticed I want to be undetected grab me this one wish and make time slow and forever know just for a while as I said myself free" he said.

"so did it happen yet?"

"let's find out" said Max and open the door I guess the spell works everything was frozen and it was right before Alex even broke the door.

"okay we only have 5 minutes to get out of here let's get our stuff real quick" he says as he closed the door. I took my stuff out of the locker as Max was waiting near the door so that we can make a quick exit and once we did the school went back to normal with everybody moving and talking and other stuff.

"so where are we going now?"

"how about this new fro yo place?" said Max as we walked down the street far away from the school.

"just to talk" he said

"well sure lead the way"

•••

"this place has such amazing fro yo I never knew how amazing it would be" I said as we both sat down at a far away booth from outside.

"yeah I know my siblings came here yesterday and they said it was so good so that's why we're here" said Max as he took a bite of his ice cream.

"Max you're so lucky I mean my sister would flip out if she knew that I was hanging out with you guys which actually might not be a bad problem she needs to fix her ego anyway"

"do you want to talk about what happened in the janitor closet?" he said in an awkward kind of way.

"Yeah I've been being asked you since the last debacle. I mean the kiss was amazing it wasn't like anything else"

"yeah and did it feel like we've known each other for years? Like it felt so right? Why did I say that? That was so stupid you like the other boy I don't know why I kissed you" he said as he rambling on and one. I kissed him once more like a peck on the cheek just so that he would be quiet so I could talk and because I kind of have a crush.

"Max I understand and I don't really like the boy"

"Really?" he said confused and excited.

"Yeah Max I mean between you and him are definitely choose you every day of the week. Is that what you wanted to ask me earlier?"

"yeah it's probably a stupid idea you don't even need to answer it now" he said as he put his head down.

"I was so appreciate if you would ask me"

"but why?" he asked

"just do it dummy" I said with impatience. Add butterflies in my stomach as she said these words.

"Dylan I like you. I like how your hair flows in the air. I like how your personality is so amazing and I really really like how your country accent just rubs off the tongue. I know I'm not perfect but if you want to go around and do crazy stuff that I want to be there for you" he said as he touched my hand and looked deep into my eyes.

"Max that's so beautiful I've never had a boy that would actually do that for me never less a boy that would say all those sweet things. Did you mean it?"

"of course every word" he said.

"then yes Max we're so I will and is amazingly happy to be your girlfriend"

"really?" he said with a confused smirk on his face.

"yeah Max I'm so happy that you would ask me out like that. Unless you don't want to be my boyfriend"

"of course I would want to be your girlfriend you're so beautiful I'm lucky to have you as one now" he said and kissed my cheek.

"but-"

"but what?" he said

"let's not to my sister so freak out and try to break us up and just going to be a very long story"

"deal I want to tell my family either I can't afford to have them laugh or being embarrassing or whatever" he said.

"looks like it's deal so what do you want to do now?"

"I don't know we could go to the arcade and have some fun for the next half an hour before we have to go back home?" he said as he throws out the rest of his food.

"deal"

"well I cannot believe this Dylan lying to her family and running away from a security guard" he said.

"I'm not running away from a security guard"

"well I think you should. run!" said Max. We ran into security card couldn't catch us anymore straight into the arcade after he got out of breath I guess neither of us paid for it oops at least we had our hoodies on so I couldn't tell that it was actually us.

•••

Max's POV:

"are you cold?"

"yeah I mean a little bit I really bring a sweater today outside but I also ripped it. I didn't think it was going to be so cold outside later on" said Dylan as she was feeling warth in her shoulders.

"probably because we were in the arcade for most of the time but it was so warm"

"yeah but don't worry my house is coming up in a couple of blocks so I think I could wait for a little while" said Dylan

"no I insist you should definitely take mine" I said and put my sweatshirt around her.

"oh Max you didn't have to do that" she says as she puts it on fully. Our hands intertwined together as she was laying her head down on my shoulder.

"Thanks Max" she says

"no problem I mean I'm your boyfriend and that's what boyfriends are for after all"

"Yeah that is what boyfriends are for, huh? I guess boyfriends are one of the best things that you have to look for" she says.

"hope this last forever"

"me too looks like we're here. Thanks for walking me home and being my boyfriend now" she says as both of our hands touch together and we looked into each other's eyes.

"No problem I'll see you tomorrow"

"Ok bye Max" she says as she pecked a kiss on my cheek. She hands me back my sweatshirt as she walks up the stairs and into the house. I walked away and headed back to my house you know this one never happened if I would have never suggested that we skipped school so technically I'm like a superhero now I just have to convince my parents so I was at school all day if they ask.

•••

Dylan's POV:

I can't believe it I have a boyfriend! I have a longer relationship with Max then I do with my sister Gigi I mean she's all right but she keeps picking on Alex for no reason not to the cool girl just one of their bickering back and forth but I can't rub it in her face that I'm dating someone cuz then she's going to put the pieces together and now she is going to hate me anymore. I love Max so much that it would go nuts I just still can't believe that we would actually be dating I mean I never thought of it like this I thought we would always be friends always talking about my problems and other stuff that I can't really talk to Gigi about because it's mainly concerning my powers and how to work them that it's so hard to make me think so happy. Gosh I have to write it down somewhere.

"anything interesting today?" said Gigi as she entered my room.

"nope not really just boring school as it is and I want to go hang out with Max after school in an arcade"

"oh you're still hang out with that Russo family? I thought you would be tired of that" said Gigi as she sat at the edge of my bed.

"well no they're quite nice people maybe if you would just-"

"baby sis I do not mean to interrupt you but I will never hang out the Russo's again you know Alex ruined my life" said Gigi.

"well how am I supposed to know if you never told me?"

"baby sis just watch your back I don't trust anybody that family especially Alex and Justin there's something else in that Max can you hang out with well he was all right but don't trust anybody in that family including Alex" said Gigi

"you promise?" said Gigi as she put out her pinky finger.

"I promise, I'll be safe don't worry"

"perfect great I have a pedicure later in a couple of minutes and I was wondering if you wanted to go your nails look like they should use a touch up along with me" said Gigi as she handed me my bag.

"deal let's go get our nails done"

"now that's my baby sis I know" said Gigi. I rolled my eyes I have always been the baby sis she knew and loved. Right?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2M 116K 64
โ†ณ โ [ INSANITY ] โž โ” yandere alastor x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
657K 40.2K 104
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
1M 33.6K 60
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
295K 27.6K 64
Third book of idol love series... Devotion- "Strongest form of love" All the characters are fictional. There is no connection with the real place or...