Chapter 2: Disobedient & Invisibly

Dylan's POV:

"Honey I already asked Gigi but I'm going to ask you do you have anything to do with the missing money?" said mom as she entered into my room. I was so confused I didn't know who would take the money but it would be Gigi and because she take some money all the time.

"I don't know mom but I didn't take the money I was in my room all day"

"why are you lying look I know you took the money all right" said mom as she started to get impatient. I can't believe my mom's accusing me of something I didn't do.

"no I didn't"

"now I finally know why your mother left you" she mumbled under her breathe.

"don't say that my mother left me because she had no choice I'm pretty sure she had a good explanation for it if you don't get your rip on her like that"

"honey if your mother loves you why isn't she here now face it she left you high and dry she left you on the doorstep of our porch and the only reason why we decided to take you was because we wanted another child she didn't ask for you we did. Now stop talking like your mother your mother is a pitiful excuse for a woman" said mom.

"no she's not despite everything my mother did for me I love her but no matter what you say always love her regardless of her decisions that I know she loves me she said she would come back for me one day"

"she lied, don't you get it? She lied about coming back but she does not love you and the way you are going sneaking out with Max you're going to end up just like her like mother like daughter" said mom.

"shut up you pig!"

she opened the door back and she came back in and smacked me down to the ground.

"listen you're going to end up like your mother knocked up around 17 it's just going to be another side tail and when the foster care people come I want you on your best behavior if you don't I tell him I don't want you anymore no family is going to want a teenager you're useless. Keep going with your little games with your little boy toy but you're and I promise you're going to be knocked up and I'm going to kick you out high and dry that's just a way you hoes go along" she said as she came closer to me eye level.

I then pushed her down to the ground and dragged her out by your hair. I then closed the door I cried I couldn't have done this anymore. I took my purse and tied to bed sheets together so I can leave and ran down to the subway shop. At least there's somebody understands me.

•••

"Oh hey Dylan- wait why are you crying?" said Max as I entered the subway shop.

"it's a long story we just go outside and talk about it I'm afraid that your parents are going to tell mine where I'm at"

"ok" said Max and we went outside.

"so what happened? Why are you crying? You're not crying doesn't work for me cuz you're going to make me mad" he said as he whipped the tears off my face

"I need to get out of town"

"slow down can you tell me what's bothering you before you start talking about how you have to leave town" said Max.

"okay my mom thinks I stole money from her but in reality it was Gigi because she wanted to buy you clothes like that and she was about the pedicure that we did together yesterday that and now my mom thinks that I did it. Some words were said and she called me a worthless person with some other stuff I don't really want to talk right now about and I think I just assaulted her"