Alice in borderland [Y/N stor...

By W0oahae

Y/N had a terrible life in the old world. y/n very much wanted to die. She was walking home from school when... More

Chapter 1 - ♢
Chapter 2 - ♤
Chapter 3 - ♡
Chapter 4
Chapter 5 - ♧
Author's note
Chapter 7
Author's note(2)

Chapter 6

74 1 0
By W0oahae

                                                                             Next day

I woke up and just felt so tired. I really have no strength to play a game for a while. A couple of minutes later, a knock on the door. I went tords the door and opened it. To a surprise, it was Arisu.

"What do you want Arisu?" I asked.

"Y/n, Have you seen Usagi?" Arisu asked me.

"No, I haven't. Why?" I said.

"She has been gone for hours now. I can't find her, I've looked everywhere." Arisu said.

"Hey, It's okay. Maybe she wants some time for herself." I said and smiled.

"You're right..Thanks Y/n." Arisu said and hugged me.

I smacked the back of his head. "Don't hurt Usagi" I said.

"Ow! I'm not going to, alright?" Arisu said while rubbing his head.

"Let's go downstairs now." I said. Arisu and I then went downstairs and I saw a guy.He looked VERY attractive. 

"Hey Arisu? Do you know who that guy is?" I asked pointing to the attractive guy.

"You've never seen him in our world or anything?" Arisu asked.

"No, Of course not. Why?" I asked.

Chishiya came walking in. "He's a murder." Chishiya said.

"Really? He's a murder? I don't believe you." I said. A few seconds later, that attractive guy looked at me. I looked at him but then looked away.

"Don't tell me you actually like this guy.." Arisu said.

"No, No, No. I don't." I denied quickly.

"I'm going to see Kuina now. Bye Arisu, Bye y/n. Chishiya said and left. He looked pretty sad actually. I feel bad for him for whatever is going on.

"I'm gonna go look for Usagi more now. Have fun with your guy, Y/n." Arisu said and left.

Ugh. It's so boring being alone. Wait a second, Is that hot guy walking tords me?

"Hello, It's nice to meet you." The attractive guy said.

"o-oh, you too!" I said and shake his hand.

"I'm Y/n, What's your name?" I asked.

"My name is Banda. Banda Sunato." Banda said. God, I can't stop blushing. He's so cute.

"What a great name. Have you just arrived at the beach?" I asked.

"Yes, about a few hours ago. No one wants to talk to me but I figured you'd want to." Banda said.

"Oh yes, Of course. I like talking to people." I said and smiled.

"How many more days on your visa?" I asked.

"About..13 days." Banda said.

"Oh wow, Awesome!" I said.

"How about you?" Banda asked.

"10 days." I told him.

"Want to join a game together?" Banda asked.

Dang it, I already told myself I wasn't going to play anymore for awhile.

"Sure, I'd love to." I said and smiled.

"Great." Banda said and moved closer to me. I could feel his breath. My heart was beating like crazy.

He moved his finger gently from my head to my collarbone. I felt like I was about to melt.

"Banda.." I said quietly. He put his finger on my lip and smiled.

"Don't tell anyone about this. Do you understand?" Banda asked so calmly.

"Yes.." I said.

"Meet me here tonight so we can join a game." Banda said and I nodded while walking away to go find Chishiya. Banda is more crazy than I thought but I like it.

"Chishiya!" I said as I was running tords him.

"What is it Y/n?" Chishiya asked.

"I'm sorry for staying with Banda." I said.

"Why are you saying sorry? It's not like I like you." Chishiya said.

Wait, Why do I feel guilty if he doesn't like me and I don't like him..?

"Chishiya.." I said quietly trying not to cry.

"Y/n? Are you okay?" Chishiya asked and gave me a hug.

"Banda..wants me to join a game with him tonight..I think I have to go.." I said and looked down.

"Why are you telling me this?" Chishiya asked.

"Because..your face looks sad." I said.

"I'm not sad. I really don't care." Chishiya said and started walking off.

"Wait! Chishiya!" I yelled out. I  tried following him but I just gave up. Hmm..I hope Chishiya doesn't hate me now. 

Niragi came walking up to me.

"Are you joining a game tonight?" Niragi asked.

"Yes. I am. I'm joining with Banda." I said.

"Banda? He's here?" Niragi asked.

"Yes, Shouldn't you know?" I asked Niragi.

"I don't keep up with that stuff. Anyways. I'm gonna go kill some more." Niragi said and left. He is such a psycho.

I really want to see Chishiya..Maybe I can ask Kuina about where he is. I started looking for Kuina and finally found her with Tatta.

"Hey, Kuina! I have a question." I said.

"What's up?" Kuina asked.

"Do you know where Chishiya is?" I asked.

"Oh he should be in his room. no.238" Kuina said.

"Thank you! Bye Kuina! Bye Tatta!!" I said and ran to his room. I knocked on the door and Chishiya opened up.

"Y/n? Why are you here?" Chishiya asked.

I went to him and gave him a hug. I didn't let go. 

"Y/n..Please let go." Chishiya said.

I had let go. "Chishiya" I said.

"Yes, Y/n?" Chishiya said.

"I just missed you. I wanted to see you again." I said. I saw that Chishiya smiled.

"That's the first time I saw you smile" I said.

"Don't tell anyone that I smiled. It will ruin my character." Chishiya said.

I laughed. "Well, I have to go. Banda and I are going to join a game soon." I said.

"Ahh..That murder? You really like him, huh." Chishiya said.

"Yeah, Is there something wrong with that?" I asked.

"One day, You will see." Chishiya said.

What does Chishiya mean by that? "One day, You will see." I better stop thinking about that.

"I hope you don't die." Chishiya said.

"I won't, I'll remember your words you told me." I said.

"What did I tell you?" Chishiya asked.

"You said, "And newbie..What was your name again? Y/n? Well..Don't get yourself killed." That  is what you said." I said.

"Wow, You remember a lot." Chishiya said.

"You're right. Well Chishiya, I'm gonna go now. I'll make sure to come to you after the game." I said and smiled.

"Bye Y/n." Chishiya said.

I waved and went to go find Banda.

"Y/n. Over here." Banda said.

I walked over to banda. "Banda! Hi, Are you ready?" I asked.

"Yes, Let's go to the arena." Banda said and grabbed my waist and started walking to the arena.

Another big building? Seriously?

A/N : Sorry this chapter is boring. I'll be working on more chapters tomorrow. Stay safe :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69.2K 3.9K 81
When shrivi goes home after a long time. Who doesn't have her parents' love and family's love for some reason. She had support from her grandmother...
38.5K 2.5K 61
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭-𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬/𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢�...
409K 5.5K 28
Emmett loves to be a rebel. He skips school to hang out, drink, and smoke with his two friends when suddenly he and his best friend are cornered and...
47.9K 87 15
🤍 if u're not interested, don't report, just dont read!! 🤍