Secrets out (chase davenport...

By RhiannonSims16

*based on the episode "you posted what!!"||dont own anything of this episode or the lab rats* There secret is... More

•Chapter 2⃣•
•Chapter 3⃣•
Sneak peek
•Chapter4⃣•
•Chapter 5⃣•

•Chapter 1⃣•

827 21 1
By RhiannonSims16

•No One p.o.v•
Adam, Bree and Chase walked in to school to have everyone run away from them.
"What's going on" bree asked with concern
"Dunno bree but I don't like it" Leo whispered as he looked around to see everyone look at there phone and back to chase Adam and Bree. Just then principal perry came up to them showing them a video of the bionics teens at a mission using there powers.
"OMG" chase gasps, there secrets out...
"We need to get to me davenport NOW" Bree said and with that they ran home.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.1K 1K 12
Since birth Y/N has been cursed by a powerful spirit and has been ostracized by his family, but little did anyone know he would be the one to defeat...
38.1K 1.1K 21
"Let me be your light at the end of the tunnel" - Ana Cabrera Ana Cabrera is a Cuban immigrant. She lives in a three bedroom apartment with her grand...
286K 10.8K 119
STARTED 2023© GENRE: Action, Killing Camilla Dias isang secret assassin na puro kalokohan ang nasa isip pano kong sa isang trahedya magbago ang buhay...
9.8K 298 25
"All of this started just because of the little kid" "I said I wouldn't get into anything chaotic and promised ??" "but here I am chilling with 3 ali...