My Destiny | Sope

By sope-land

Sope Omegaverse AU: Yoongi thought his family was perfect. He adored his wife and newborn daughter, until one... More

Introduction
1. Moving In
2. New Student
3. A New Hope
4. Handsome Alpha Dad
5. Our Neighbor
6. Scent Me
7. The Consequences
8. Attachment
9. Comfort Person
10. Purpose
11. Desperation
12. Powerless
13. Putting an End
14. Finding Faith
15. Protective Alpha
16. Get It Off Chest
17. Moving On
18. The Best Day
19. Feral
20. Scary Future
21. His Vow
22. Awaited Freedom
24. Only Beginning
25. Cuddles
26. Good Impression
27. Alpha's Assistance
28. Dada's Pup
29. True Love
30. My Mate (M)
31. Dream Life (M)
32. Bubble of Happiness (M)
33. Happy Family
34. History Repeats
35. Distressed
36. War is Over
37. Fresh Start (M)
38. Worst Fears
39. Real Parents
40. Final Goodbye
41. Possessive Mate (M)
42. Losing Control (M)
43. An Addition
44. Until We Meet Again
45. Happy Ever After
Epilogue

23. Celebration

2.2K 176 69
By sope-land

Hoseok checked his reflection in the mirror one more time. He looked quite stunning in his white buttoned up shirt and blue slacks. The omega didn't forget about accessories as well. He had a shiny golden chain on his neck and a matching hoop on his right ear.

Jimin insisted on him applying light make up, so after looking in the mirror Hoseok looked like a pretty doll. He rarely felt this pampered. It all was new to him.

(uwu, how is he even real? My Angel😇)

"God that alpha will propose to you right then and there when he sees you!" Jimin exclaimed after another circle around Hoseok. He was gushing over his best friend non stop. He kept teasing him all day after Yoongi asked omega for a dinner with him and Sumi.

"Stop, Minnie. He's just being nice to me. We worked so hard and long for this divorce. This seriously feels like an achievement."

"Yeah, he worked really hard to make you single and available... for him."

Hoseok threw a teddy bear that was on his bed at omega, but Jimin skillfully avoided it with a fit of laughter.

"You're evil." Hoseok told him with a fake pout, trying hard to bite back a smile. "Isn't my divorce day supposed to be sad? Why do I feel so..."

"Good? Marvelous? Fantastic?"

"God, I'm just terrible. This is wrong."

"Anyone would feel amazing after divorcing an abusive piece of shit. I'm so happy that you aren't crying rivers over him or that marriage. It was supposed to happen sooner or later."

"But he's my mate."

"Aish! Don't even think about saying that in front of Yoongi. You'll trigger his alpha."

Hoseok sighed, sitting on the edge of his bed. He wasn't as sad or upset as he originally thought he would be. When he asked himself when did he stop loving Daehyun, omega realized that he had never loved the male in the first place. Everything was illusion from the very beginning.

His parents made him believe that Daehyun was worthy alpha, that he would make a great mate. As it turned out later, they were completely wrong. Daehyun was terrible mate. He never showed that he cared about Hoseok, always took him for granted. Never showed that omega meant anything to him. But what completely broke omega's heart was his indifference towards their daughter.

Maybe Hoseok didn't deserve love from him, but what Eunji did wrong? She was a little bundle of sunshine in their lives. The sweetest little angel who deserved only the best on this world. If only Hoseok could give her it all...

"Are you thinking about Eunji again?" Jimin sat next to his friend, wrapping arms around him in calming manner. Hoseok's sorrow pheromones had filled the room while he was deep in thoughts.

"I'm sorry." Omega said softly, returning hug to his friend.

"Me too." Jimin whispered, barely holding back tears. Eunji was painful subject to all of them. He was close to her too. He loved and spoiled little girl as much as he could. Jimin would never forget how she snuggled to Taehyung every time they came over. She just missed an alpha figure in her life so much that every time she was with them, she clinged to his mate.

Taehyung never minded of course. He loved pups so much.

"Hey, someone's here asking for you." The alpha appeared in a doorway with a grin, that got slapped away the moment he sensed omegas' distressed pheromones. "Hey, is everything alright?"

"Yeah." Hoseok wiped corners of his eyes, getting up with a sad smile. "Is Yoongi here?"

"Yep, with a very adorable pup."

Hoseok's smile widened at that and he checked himself in the mirror once again.

"You look great baby, just cheer up and leave all bad thoughts behind. Go and have fun, Hoseokie. You deserve it!" Jimin told his friend.

"Okay, I'll see you later guys. Thank you, Taehyung."

"Oh God, they grow up so fast." Jimin pretended to wipe a tear as he hugged his mate, burying his face in the alpha's chest and inhaling his comforting lime scent.

"Yes, they do." Taehyung played along with his mate, securely wrapping arms around his smaller figure. "Wait, does this mean we have house all to ourselves?"

"No! What about boys?"

"I'll drive them to your parents and be back just in 40 minutes, love."

"Don't even dream about it, Kim Taehyung! You aren't getting anywhere this ass for next few weeks."

"Weeks? Come on! I didn't even do anything! Just go ahead and kill me already, it's one and the same."

"Why are you acting like a kid? You can live couple of weeks without sex. Give it a try, I'm sure it won't kill you."

"But we're missing on a golden opportunity!!" Taehyung nearly begged his mate, who seemed quite unfazed. Yep, it seemed like he wasn't having any fun that evening.

***

"Wow, Hobiii! You look so pretty!" Sumi gasped when saw omega approaching their car and looked at him with her wide admiring eyes. "Right, dad?" She tugged on alpha's jacket, not tearing gaze away from Hoseok. Little did she know her dad was just as mesmerized by omega's beauty. "Dad, tell him that he's pretty!"

Hoseok smiled as saw alpha gawking at him like that. He ruffled Sumi's hair, bopping little girl's nose.

"You're prettier, princess."

"Thank you." Sumi said shyly, still staring at Hoseok with her big doe eyes. "You're like a fairy."

"Hey, I wanted to tell you that! Look at your dress! Aren't you the cutest little fairy?" Hoseok took her hand and spun her around with her cute fluffy snow white dress. She really looked like a little princess in that outfit and prettily done hair.

"No! I'm daddy's flower. That's what he calls me, right dad? Dad?" Sumi shook her father who finally snapped out of whatever was going on inside his head. Omega profoundly blushed when their gazes met.

"Yeah, you're my little flower." Yoongi told her with a soft chuckle.

"And Hobi is a fairy! So pretty!" Sumi took omega's hand, pulling him forwards her father who just stood on one spot as if frozen.

"The prettiest." Alpha agreed with his daughter.

Hoseok's omega instantly omitted happy pheromones in the air, letting others know how pleased he was from alpha's words. Hoseok felt embarrassed for his  wolf who was so overexcited from a simple complement.

"Thank you." He cleared his throat, averting gaze anywhere but at the alpha whose all focus was only on him. "Shouldn't we get going guys?"

"Yes, let's go!" Sumi skipped to the car, dragging Hoseok with her and breaking her father from daze once again. "Hobi, will you travel with me on the backseat? It's so lonely there...."

"Sure, why not? Anything for you, pumpkin." He helped the girl to get in the car and occupied seat next to her, while Yoongi took the driver's place.

They drove as usual, with Sumi talking non stop about this and that, Hoseok adoringly watching her every movement and Yoongi just stealing a glance or two of his favorite people.

They arrived at a fancy restaurant that was owned by Namjoon's friend. It was hard to get reservation there, but thankfully the owner made exclusion for Yoongi.

"Welcome to Grand Kitchen, my name is Jeongho. Do you have a reservation for today?" The receptionist welcomed them with a kind smile.

"Yes, my name is Min Yoongi."

"Okay, let me check." The man went through the list stopping at one name. "Yes, right there. Jiho, table for Mins." He waved at one of the waiters standing nearby. The boy approached them with a bow and lead to their table.

Hoseok and Sumi walked hand in hand behind alpha and waiter, taking in surroundings curiously. Omega wasn't used to visiting such places. He had obviously gone to fancy restaurants before, but everything about this particular interior fascinated him. He loved how soft creamy colors were matched with black. They balanced each other perfectly.

"Here you go." The male pointed at a small table with a beautiful vase of white orchids on it. He handed Yoongi two adult and one kid's menu for Sumi. "Please, let me know when you make up your mind about order."

The girl excitedly snatched pretty blue menu from her dad and started listing through colorful pictures of dishes.

"Wow, I want this one! No, that. And a cake too! Dad please buy me everything on this page!" She shoved the desserts page at Yoongi's face, cutting off his view of omega.

"Sumi, you'll get diabetes. No."

"Please! Pleeeeeeease."

"Don't you want to order this instead? It's very yummy." Hoseok suggested her his favorite egg rolls. The girl curiously observed picture, before nodding.

"Okay. I'll eat it. I want to order the same food as you." She quickly lost interest in her menu and beamed up at omega instead.

Hoseok ended up ordering non-spicy food, not to get Sumi's tummy hurt. Since Yoongi didn't want to be left behind, he asked the waiter to bring him the same. If omega's cheeks tinted soft shade of pink, none of them commented on it. Even though Yoongi's alpha loved every time he caused omega's scent sweeten or his pretty lips to curve in a heart-warming smile.

"Hobi, are you single now?" Sumi asked him out of blue with sincere curiosity. Omega chocked on his soup.

"Yeah, I guess so, baby. Why?"

"Hmmm, no reason." She answered with a sheepish smile and crept her eyes to Yoongi. "It's okay. Dad is single too. It's not a bad thing, right dad?"

"Yeah, but not too great as well. I mean if you have to choose, being with someone is always better option. If that someone is worthy person of course."

Hoseok nodded in agreement, softly smiling to the thought. It sounded like a dream, to be with someone actually worthy and loving. How much he wised he didn't spend so many years with Daehyun. But now it was no point to have regrets. He'd better focus on the future.

"Oh, so then why are we celebrating that Hobi is single again?" Sumi asked confused.

"We aren't celebrating that." Yoongi addressed his daughter, telling the girl with his eyes to drop the subject. But Sumi wasn't having it.

"But you said that today is important day and told me to wear my best dress! You said we'd go to celebrate it." She flexed her fluffy dress with a grin.

Yoongi threw apologetic glance at Hoseok, shushing his daughter with a slice of bread. "Here, eat and stop talking nonsense."

Hoseok barely held back a laughter. Bickering Sumi and Yoongi were cutest sight ever. The pup kept frowning at her dad, but ate the bread like a good little girl she was.

"I don't know what she's talking about." Yoongi shook his head, pointing at Sumi like she wasn't right there.

"Hey, why are you-" Sumi tried to protest, but was cut off once again by her father.

"I told you to eat more." This time he shoved spoon with a soup in her mouth, effectively shutting her up.

Hoseok chuckled as saw how Sumi started getting frustrated and helped her wipe corners of her mouth with a napkin.

"Look Sumi, we're here to celebrate that your dad won divorce case. It happens rarely that omega gets divorced so easily after first trial. So it's a really big deal. Your father worked hard for this."

Yoongi's wolf was basking in praises coming from his omega, he couldn't contain the joy. The alpha's spiked scent was dead give away of his inner thoughts. If Hoseok felt the shift in alpha's pheromones up to his words, he didn't react to it even though his omega howled satisfied that they had this effect on male.

"Yay, my dad is cool!" Sumi cheered, jumping off her stool and running to Yoongi. The alpha sat her on his lap and nuzzled girl's cheek, making her giggle.

Hoseok's heart skipped a beat at the cute scene in front of him. How badly he wished his baby girl to be with them as well...

"I'm sorry, I'll be right back." Hoseok excused himself to go to restroom and splash cold water on his face, but as soon as he got up, he heard Sumi asking him with concern.

"Where are you going, dada?"

Omega's head snapped to girl's directions only to see her eyes widened in shock as well. Sumi quickly covered her mouth with both hands but the damage was already done. Her eyes filled with tears and she jumped off her father's lap, running away.

Hoseok and Yoongi just made an eye contact before going after her. Thankfully, the girl didn't even reach the exit when Yoongi caught up on her.

"Come here my princess." He scooped her up. The girl instantly buried her face in alpha's neck, hiding from particular omega.

Hoseok's heart was about to jump out of his chest. God, how long he hadn't heard that word. He just wanted to curl in a ball and cry his heart out.  He never thought that any pup would ever call him that anymore. Oh lord, how much omega wished to embrace Sumi in the tightest hug and never let her go.

"Hey, it's okay baby. Why are you crying, Mimi?" Yoongi asked her with all the gentles in his voice as he rubbed girl's back in soothing manner. He gave Hoseok apologetic look and carried Sumi back to their table. "Will you not talk to you dad?"

Sumi kept clutching to Yoongi's neck not lifting up her head even for a moment. She was too embarrassed.

Okay, maybe when she laid in the bed at nights, Sumi called Hobi dada in her head. She imagined that omega lived with them and spent so so so much time with her! The pup closed her eyes and imagined Hoseok putting her to bed and softly kissing her forehead, wishing her the best dreams. She loved this fantasy where she had two loving parents.

But Sumi didn't want anyone to know, that's why she didn't even tell her dad about it. She thought Yoongi wouldn't understand her like he didn't understand when she asked Hoseok to scent her.

Sumi just wanted to avoid all of this and have this small fantasy world only for herself. Why did she have to ruin everything with her long tongue?

"Dad, can we go home?" She whispered to Yoongi with hoarse voice. Her face was all dampened from tears, but she still didn't dare to glance at her teacher. What if he was mad at her? What if he thought that she was weird for calling him dada? What if he wouldn't talk to her anymore, or worse, would never allow her to hug him?

"Okay, let's get dressed."

Hoseok's omega trashed inside the male, hating to sense her distressed pheromones. She didn't have to feel bad about it. She didn't do anything wrong or bad.

Oh, my sweet little angel...

Drive back home was agonizingly awkward. Sumi was sitting next to the door, staring out of window all the time, avoiding eye contact with omega at all cost. Hoseok sat on the opposite side of her, stealing subtle glances at girl.

He wanted to comfort and tell her that it was okay, but he wasn't sure if the pup was ready to talk to him. So he just tried to calm his omega at the view of sulking pup. His instincts told him to wrap arms around her and do his best to make the girl relax and ease her distress.

"Alright, we've arrived." Yoongi pulled in front of Kim's house what felt like hours later. Hoseok's gaze slid to Sumi one more time and he noticed the girl was in slumber. Her eyes were closed and her forehead was pressed to the window. Omega gently made her lay on the backseat and he brushed her hair from girl's sticky face.

"Come on, I'll walk you to the door."

They silently mad their way to the front door. Both their wolves were sick worried for the little sleeping girl. If only any of them could do anything to make all of this easier for her.

"I'm sorry." The alpha said when Hoseok was about to knock. "I mean for Sumi. I'm sorry if she made you uncomfortable or something..."

"Oh, for God's sake Yoongi. Of course she didn't! Please tell her that it's okay and I'm not upset at all. I don't want her to suffer so much because of it."

"They way she acts made me think that this is a big deal for her. I knew that she was attached to you, but I didn't think it was to this extent. She sees you as a parent figure." Under other circumstances Yoongi would be happy about it, that both him and Sumi accepted Hoseok as a family, but after seeing his daughter this upset, he couldn't feel anything expect of pain for his pup.

"I didn't even dream about being called it again, you know? But when today Sumi called me dada, I felt like I came back to life. I can't describe how it made me feel."

"Good, I hope."

"The best." Hoseok said sincerely. His heart still fluttered every time he thought about it. He doubted that anything could make him happier. But when Yoongi made a step closer to him, cutting the distance between them nearly to zero, omega's heartbeat skyrocketed.

"It isn't bothering your omega to accept someone's pup as their own?" Yoongi's eyes flickered to the blonde's lips and he couldn't tear them away anymore.

"Not even a bit. I'll tell you more. My omega is in ecstasy. I love that pup, Yoongi. I love your pup." Hoseok's omega felt dazed from a simple gaze of alpha. His scent spiked as Yoongi gently placed hand on his nape, rubbing his thumb over omega's sensitive neck.

"Don't say things like that omega. Don't say things that will make me to lose all remains of my control."

"Maybe I want you to lose control, alpha."

Yoongi leaned forward, cupping precious omega's face and stopping right above Hoseok's lips. "Stop me, please. If you don't want this just-"

Hoseok closed the gap and finally pressed their lips together. His hands wrapped around alpha as male deepened the kiss. Omega's lips were so soft, Yoongi just wanted to kiss him until he'd feel numb.

The alpha swallowed Hoseok's soft moan, pressing omega flat against himself. Their scents mixed with arousal made them both dizzy. Their bodies molded against each other, nearly becoming one.

None of them had ever felt more contended in their lives.

If every moment in Hoseok's life led him to this one, on his friend's terrace on the day of his divorce with the alpha of his dreams, then maybe it was a fate.

Yoongi broke the kiss to catch the breath, but his lips found way to omega's nose, cheek, jawline, corner of mouth, until they landed back on Hoseok's soft petals.

"You have no idea how long I've waited for this." Yoongi admitted with a genuine gummy smile.

"Me too."

"I could kiss you forever. Don't want to let you go."

Hoseok giggled against alpha's lips, shyly pecking him one more time before nuzzling his scent gland. He also didn't want to let him go.

"I wish you could stay."

"Soon, lovely." Yoongi promised, leaving one more kiss on omega's head and deeply inhaling his vanilla scent. "Let's take things slow. I'll give you all the time you need. And once you're ready I'll be there waiting for you."

Hoseok felt his heart melting. How could such perfect alpha exist? Yoongi was too good to be true.

"Thank you for coming to my life." He said from the bottom in of his heart.

"Thank you for patiently waiting for me to find you."

🌟🌟🌟

A/N: Your thoughts? They finally had first kiss! Are you happy like me?😄

P.S one more exam to go before I'll be free human😭
Hope it goes well. Love y'all🫶🏻💓💗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

264K 18.2K 61
🐥🐰 : Pure Fiction 🖤 __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ Story Description : "Do you think I'm scared because I'm a virgin" Jungk...
130K 8.3K 53
Yoonminseok Omegaverse AU: Jung Hoseok and Min Yoongi used to be the most eligible bachelors for years. Handsome, filthy rich and powerful businessme...
105K 5.7K 57
Sope high school AU: Min Yoongi, school's bad boy, has his own band, isn't interested in anything but music. Jung Hoseok, sunshine in a human form...