transformers boyfriend scenar...

By Wannadie20

Alot of them are transformers prime but they all have diffrent universes like Robots in disguise and animated... More

1- Optimus Prime
2- Ratchet
3- Smokescreen
4- wheeljack
5- Bumblebee
6- ultra magnus
7- Megatron
8- Knockout
9- Soundwave
10- Optimus prime
11- your sick
12- Optimus prime
13- Bumblebee
14- Optimus prime
15- Ratchet
16- Entire DJD
17- Ratchet
18- Optimus prime
19- Megatron
21- Starscream
22- Optimus prime
23- Shockwave
24- Wheeljack & Ratchet
25- Grimlock
26- Optimus prime
27- Megatron
28- Drift
29- Megatron
30- Optimus prime
31- Megatron
32- Ultra Magnus
33- Megatron and Starscream
34- Ratchet
35- Swidle
36- Megatron
37- Impactor
38- Smokescreen
39- Helix and Tarn
40- Entire DJD
41- Optimus, Ratchet, and Bumblebee
42- Optimus prime
42- Optimus prime
43- Ultra magnus
44- Optimus prime
45- Infiltration
46- shockwave
46- Optimus prime
47- Bumblebee
48- optimus prime
49- Longarm
52- Megatron and Optimus
A THANK YOU.
Its been a while...

20- Ratchet

702 14 2
By Wannadie20

It wasn't long until your boyfriend was grumpy again. You didn't ask why nor did you want to. You knew all to well how mad he would get. To the point that he would yell at you for no reason. But it wasn't something you wernt used to. Like a angry Karen yelling about her food. That's how he acted sometimes and it drove you over the edge.

"I can't believe that bulkhead broke my fusion compactor yet again!." He yelled throwing his hands up in the air. You rolled your eyes and dared to talk. But you did. "What's wrong with you?" You asked looking over your shoulder and watching the old bot as his fit seemed to only grow as yiu were now in the area.

"Did you hear me?" Ratchet asks glaring at you. "How could I not? Your yelling." You said. Ratchet muttered something under his breath and you narrowed your eyes at him. "What was that I couldn't hear you." You said temping him to say something anything.

Ratchet looked at you and he thought. He hated yelling at you. But if he could change the subject that would be better. He needed to distract himself form the collides for a moment and you were his Sparkmate it was your job.

"I said I...well." he couldn't speak he didn't know what to talk about. You raised your brow and waited for him but when you knew nothing would come out you rolled your eyes again. "When yiu have something to talk about let me know." You said turning back around and continued playing on your phone.

Ratchet glared at you. How was it that he fell in love with someone so..rude. no it wasn't rude. If it was he would be called rude as well. Ratchet now started thinking about you and how mad you have been over the past couple of days. 'Couod she be on her cycle?' He asked himself but then he dismissed his thought knowing you would tell him if you were.

Then he got to thinking to remembering any other time you had been so well lets put it simply pissy. And when he knew what was wrong or he guessed what was wrong he sighed.

He came uo behind yiu and sneezed a peek at what you were doing. And his suspicions were right. You were reading. But ratchet knew all to well that you wernt reading some simple book. You were reading erotica. A character x reader. He had asked what it was at first and you explained it. It was sex but in writing.

Ratchet knew why you were reading it it was like clockwork. When you wernt having it you were reading it. Ratchet thought back to the last time he had...done it with you and he realized it was at least 4 months ago.

Ratchet sighed again and thought about it. How would he approach you with it again. It was by accident last time. But over all you needed him. It wasn't that he wasn't willing it wasn't that at all. He just didn't know how to get the ball rolling. Sure he wanted to love you bit you are his first he's not used to this.

But he dragged himself form his thoughts and looked back at you. He saw that your hand had been placed between your legs. Yiu say it was because your hands are always cold but he knew better. You were wet. The story you were reading must have been good.

Ratchets mind ran from him all he wanted now was you. He could see yiur body on his primus he would love that. But the harder part was getting you. So without another wasted moment he changed into his smaller form and walked up the stairs. When he got tot he couch he looked down at you.

You had your headphones in probably listening to sex songs. He knew you better then you did. So then he walked around the couch and sat down looking at you. You were so into your story you didn't even see him.

So he leaned into your body your sent drove him mad he knew you were wet he could smell it. And with that he brought his hand to your leg and you jumped. "Holy shit!" You screamed quickly pulling out a earbud. "Where did you come from?" You asked flustered.

Ratchet smiled and you saw something devilish in his eyes. "Ratchet..." You said. He didn't say anything instead he reached for your phone and took it fork you. "Ratchet wait!" You said reaching out but he pulled away and looked at your book reading. But then he found what he was looking for.

"My, my, (y/n) what have we here?" He asked as he read your story. "I...I can explain." You said. "Oh and you will. But not right now." Ratchet said reading a particular paragraph.

'His hands traced up your hip reaching up to your breasts and he leaned in and took one in his mouth sucking on the nipple causing your body to arch in pleasure.'

Ratchet thrn turned to look at you yiur face red and your eyes looked panicked. "Never in my life have I seen such a pathetic description of intimacy." He said turing off your phone and placing it on the table next to him. "Well I never asked for your opinion ratchet." You said.

Ratchet turned to you suprised that you could muster up that much courage to speak to him like that. With what he just found he was sure you were done but it seemed not.

"I would refrain my comments if I were you." Ratchet said leaning closer to you. You stuttered and he knew the confidence was now gone and you were defending yourself.

"Now if we're done with that onto the next topic." His eyes meet yours and soon his lips were on yours. You fell into his touch as he predicted. He can do what ever he wants now well not like hurt you or anything but he was a strong dominant and you well.. you played the brat when others were around but when it was you and him and you said something you better pray he shows mercy.

You tried to break the kiss but he would have it. He came over you on the small couch and took your wrist in his hands and pinned them above you. But as he kissed you he wanted more. More skin to taste. But blast the damn hoodie that stood in his way. So he did the next probable thing. He tore it off. You yelled at him saying that it was your favorite hoodie but he didn't care. His could he when he was now so close to tasting more if you.

The shirt was the next thing to go he took that off with ease and you had no comment on it. You were learning, good for you.

Ratchets skilled hands could do more then just fix up bots. Oh they can do so much more. So he used them. On you. What better way?

He took his hand and placed it softly on your neck his palm even felt your pulse. God he loved that. The feeling of your heart racing with what he was doing to you. His fingers took their place around your throat careful to not bring any pain. "Say my name (y/n)." He ordered. He needed to hear your voice your obedient little voice say his name.

"Ratchet.."

Good.

Ratchet smiled at you rewarding you with a kiss to the lips his tongue tangled with yours in a French kiss drove you closer. Yiu were putty in his hands now and you didn't need to fight it.

"Now what is it that you want?" Ratchet asked taking his other free hand and dragging it down your skin sending shocks up you. "And please, don't mutter."

You hated talking when this stuff happened. You could never gwt the words out and your embarrassment would take over and leave you saying something stupid.

"Well?" Ratchet said taking his finger off you.

"I...w-want you to..." fuck you didn't know what you wanted. How can you be specific when he's got you like this?

"Speak up (y/n) I'm a little hard of hearing." Ratchet said smirking.

"I want you to do whatever...whatever you want.." you said proud of yourself for 6 coherent words. Ratchet squeezed the sides if your throat. "Anything? Are you sure (y/n)?" He said just making sure that he heard you right and he did he just wanted to hear your pleas again.

"Yes...please..anything just do it please.." You begged. Ratchet thought about it before he smiled.

"Very well (y/n)." He said and soon begun.

He was slow and tentative. Touching everything. From your jaw all the way down to your ankles. He didn't miss anything. But as he touched you grew impatient. "Ratchet. When I said anything that dosnt mean just touch me." You say your voice wasn't trembling anymore you were calmer now.

Ratchet looked at you and he could see that you were comming down from your sex high. Not what he wanted. Ratchet thought about what he could do to you. He knew you liked it when he called you out on something made you know he was actually listening to you.

"Fine." He huffed. But as he stopped and you laid there you were comming down even quicker and Ratchet saw the list on your eyes leave. But he knew how to get you back. To drag you back to what he was doing. And to make you want more oh so much more.

Ratchet saw that your shirt was off and that your skin was shown. Ratchet licked his lips and you saw it. Making your heart race a little. Ratchet grabbed your bra thr black lace looked good on you he admitted to himself but he knew that what was under it was so much better.

So without another thought he transformed his hand to a blade and brought it under the small strap that heald thr two holders together and lifted up his blade. The sharpness of his cut made the silk snap effortlessly. Another protest came from you and Ratchet silenced you with his hand to your throat.

When the bra fell apart he forced your arms out took the bra from under you and tossed it out.

There you were. Your top bare and yiur breasts out for him. (I'm going to describe the perfect breasts idea if you have them donate. And if you dont i feel you but just know your body is beautiful either way)

They wernt to big and yet they fit so well in his hands. The skin was so soft the size of your nipples were astonishing perfect for taking in his mouth and so he did. Taking the right one first. His tongue circled around the bud but it didn't perk up.

(Again if you don't have this I'm sorry I do as well dosnt it just suck when your nips don't do what the story's say makes yiu think your strange but your not Ratchet knows how to pleasure you *wink wonk* and if im upsetting you with this I'm sorry I'll stop)

Ratchet knew your nipples never came right. Only when you were cold. Strange he knows but it wasn't about what he thought right now.

So with that he brought his tounge into your nipple and plunged it inside. You gasped suprised with what he was doing. Never in your whole life had you seen someone stick their tongue into your not perked up nipples. But you didn't argue.

He swirled his tongue around inside until your nipple rose from the arousal. Finaly done with the flight one he moved to the left but saw that it was uo as well. His plan had worked. So with that in mind he did what he was planning on doing to yiur left one. He licked it first and took it between his teeth and lifted up sending your nipple up with him.

You gasped again and watched as the skin around rose with the medic. Ratchet then looked at you and out of all the things he could do he winked. Then he let your nipple go and watched it regain its form.

"What...how-" "hush. I'm not done." Ratchet said.

When he was pleased with your breasts he switched his thoughts to the main prize. The one you didn't like showing. Sure he had sex with you and yes he saw what your womanhood looked like but you still didn't like showing it.

But never the less he trailed down until he was meet with your pants. Taking his hands he took the hem of the waistband and slipped it down. But he took the time to also get the waistband of your underwear with the pants. So when he pulled it off he would have everything off.

And he was successful with his moves. He pulled it all off but not before your hands flew to your crotch. Ratchet mentaly sighed. He took your wrists and took your hands off. You wiggled and strained under him but not trying to get away but to simply make it harder for him. So there was a little bit of brat left in you after all.

"Put your hands behind your back." Ratchet ordered. You whined but followed. Lifting yourself up you brought your hand to the small of your back and laid back down locking your hands.

When you were done ratchet looked down and spread your legs just enough to get a good look at you.

(If my description of your area is to much I'm sorry)

Your outer lips were covering your inner workings and he had every intention to go inside. Ratchet brought your thighs over his shoulders getting ready to devour you first hand. One hand held your right thigh while the other wrapped around your leg and he rested his elbow on your stomach.

Bringing his head down he took two fingers and slid them between you and spread your outter lips exposing your inner working to him. Your clit was the first thing he saw. The little button that drove you crazy. He knew that all to well.

Next was your inner lips as they drew down and ended at your cunt along with another spot just above that but he didn't care about that nor did he want to know what it was for.

Your cunt was dripping with the clear liquid. He was right yet again. You had gotten wet all over again. Just what he wanted.

So he took it appon himself to dive in. And when he went up to yiur clit and began to lick it your body arched up now freeing your hands. You didn't mean to unlock yourself but you were glad you did. But before you could use your hands to do whatever you were thinking ratchet saw.

"Hands up on the arm rest." He said muffled by his current situation but you heard him anyway. You shivered at his vibrations but still followed his orders. When he saw that your hands were put where he wanted to began again.

Lapping your clit flicking it and sucking made your mind lose every word in the dictionary. You moaned, whimpered, gasped, and chanted his name as if that was thr only word you knew to ever exist and well it was at that time.

But when you could feel your knot form you were even more desperate for release. Even so that you shoved yourself closer. Ratchet growled and ate more ferociously. You wanted to warn the poor bot that you were close but the only coherent word you could say was the name of the one making you feel so great.

Ratchet.

And so as your pleasure builded up so did his speed and you never would have guessed that he coupd do something like this given his old state.

But he has proved many things to you today and this was only one of them. And as if ratchet knew he looked at you and spoke.

"Cum."

That was all you needed. All you craved because your walls tightened and your body gave out into your orgasm sending wave after wave of ecstacy over you.

But he didn't stop. He kept going. He lapped and ate and sucked until you were but a twitching mess before him.

When he came up to look a you and the work he made he saw your face was red with blush, your hands clenching and unclentching. Your chest rising and falling with a unusual pattern. Yep. He had made you see stars. But such little effort made you cum. What would happen if he went even further.

And by the all spark was he going to do so.

The fun had just begun.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

148K 4.8K 21
(Transformers Prime Universe) A girl finally finds a peaceful place to be in the world. At least, she thought it was peaceful. She didn't know that...
16.6K 424 124
you can dare the transformers and humans here and also ask them questions. Every transformers and human is in this book, even Skyquake, Makeshift and...
109K 4.4K 97
A semi-ordinary teenage girl who has had to fend for herself for many years due to emotional neglect from her parents, taking part in an underground...
239K 5.6K 38
Tak was Sam Witwicky's adopted brother, every thing was normal till they went to get a car. now every thing has gone from normal to chaos. Now it up...